Morning Musume does Auditions v10

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Farrah
ANGERME

Re: Morning Musume does Auditions v10

Post by Farrah »

Wow, the only girl who didn't make me want to claw my ears off is was Haruka Kudo. Sara is okay but I don't get the hype. If Tsunku is speaking truthfully about wanting to replace Ai with one of these girls... I don't understand why he picked such a near-tone deaf bunch.
vanillacat
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by vanillacat »

In regards to Karin, I think it's interesting that she wasn't added to S/mileage - because from what I've gathered from the board, they're only increasing in popularity, and thus it would make sense for Tsunku/who have you to give them the best "asset", so to speak.* If Karin does end up in MM, does that mean MM is still the most relevant group for the best talent within the Hello!Project stable? Because um... the auditions wouldn't really seem to... indicate that...

*I'm still kinda miffed S/mileage snagged Katsuta though, she's so goddamn cute.
[center]Image

lj | twitter | last.fm | pupe | tumblr[/center]
roddyreta
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by roddyreta »

I thought the talent pool for 10th gen was actualy pretty high. Much higher than the last few auditions I've seen. Certainly much higher than 9th.

I think Haruka was the only one with real singing experience, so it's no big surprise that she had the most polished voice.

Sara has a lovely voice, and I think singing lessons will make a big difference for her.

These are 12-14 year old idol wannabes, they are not professional singers, so you have to adjust your expectations accordingly. Ai-chan was an exceptionally good singer for an idol, she joined Momusu at its very peak, I doubt we'll get someone with her raw ability ever again.
Last edited by roddyreta on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote name='Farrah' timestamp='1316807328' post='108861']

Wow, the only girl who didn't make me want to claw my ears off is was Haruka Kudo. Sara is okay but I don't get the hype. If Tsunku is speaking truthfully about wanting to replace Ai with one of these girls... I don't understand why he picked such a near-tone deaf bunch.

[/quote]

I just think Sara's cute. I don't really care about her voice. But I can sort of see why the people who want nothihng but talent would like her.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Well damn. Announced in 5 days.

I liked the little kid with the husky voice, the pretty one with little talent, and Sara (I've changed my mind). One other kid was pretty good but I can't remember the name -- which is a bad sign.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

I thought it was announced the concert before Ai's graduation?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote name='rob' timestamp='1316879101' post='108896']

I thought it was announced the concert before Ai's graduation?

[/quote]

Not counting today, the 29th would be 5 days from now.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
zlilzlilzlil
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by zlilzlilzlil »

I want at least 4 new members!!

opinions:

Sara - she is actually a nice singer, not amazing, but pretty good.

Ayumi - she is an amazing dancer, better than riho in my opinion (fantasy: they call kamei back and both have a dance off battle in which eri wins beacause she is the best!!!)

Haruka (the egg one) - she is pretty good, but she is young, too young - it's like whenever they audition and they are under 12 it's like they are auditioning to kids or eggs...

16 one - even tought she is 16 and all, she seem so nervous ALL of the time, even when she is interviewed in the beginning...

others: all of them was very avarage, there is one (I'm pretty sure her name is sasaki or something like this) that made a great improvment, but she is still only okay...

The one with pigtail didn't dance that well, and also the one which is 16, but maybe that's because she was behind ayumi...
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote name='zlilzlilzlil' timestamp='1316889781' post='108905']

16 one - even tought she is 16 and all, she seem so nervous ALL of the time, even when she is interviewed in the beginning...

[/quote]

Remember how much Eripon was nervous at the beginning, and now she's winning everyone hearts XD.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The wota at 2ch made a poll.

I think it's interesting to see who the Japanese fans like since H!O is really mostly just international fans.

Sara and Haruka are taking a huge lead, and Masaki seems pretty popular too. They don't really like Satsuki either, though.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image