Morning Musume。Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Special Commemoration Graduation~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Morning Musume。Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Special Commemoration Graduation~

Post by Shoujo Q »

Sakura, will more then likely inherit a lot of Reina's lines. Masaki is another one who might. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Re: Morning Musume。Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Special Commemoration Graduation~

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Sakura, will more then likely inherit a lot of Reina's lines. Masaki is another one who might. 
[/quote]

What they should do is in any song before the 9th gen joined all of Reina's lines should go to Riho cause they are gonna use her no matter what.  And all of Ai's should go to Sakura period.  Anything after the 9th gen joined should go to Masaki and the others.

Made by Haru!
Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

I don't like that idea at all, but I think something similar to that will end up happening.

In my ideal world, they would distribute the lines relatively evenly, or at least make sure everyone gets a few of them. 
<p class="bbc_center">-MIZUKKINGDOM-
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="enmi"]
I don't like that idea at all, but I think something similar to that will end up happening.

In my ideal world, they would distribute the lines relatively evenly, or at least make sure everyone gets a few of them. 
[/quote]

At first I was like "why" but then I read the rest. Yea that would be awesome but I feel what I said is going to happen.

I really hope they start give Kudu some dam lines, I swear she is up front but never gets lines. Haruna got a solo and she didn't... WHAT!

Made by Haru!
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Haruna's solo isn't really a solo. Haruka's as well. So no comparisons here.

I don't really lile Haruka (too adult-like for her freaking age), but I think she should has lines instead of Erina. That girl...Erina, should never be given any solo lines again. I don't see any talent in her and I don't think she will ever improve, just like Sayu. But really, Sayu has her "cute" voice. What does Erina has for her again? She is not even considered cute. Sorry Erina fans.

Right now in Momusu it is safe to say that the only ones I like are Ayumi and Masaki. No harsh feeling for other girls, just not "feeling" them yet.

Well I guess right now only Juice Juice is the band where I like ALL members. Smileage is improving, and I love Meimi dearly, and like Kanon, as well as Rina and maybe Kana and Akari, but I hate Ayaka (mostly due to her voice) with such great passion that it's hard to like the group as a whole as long as Ayaka is still thecenterimage of the group. I hope Juice Juice realease their songs more often and rock the world.
Last edited by smtmissin on Thu May 30, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I liked Eripon's line.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
roddyreta
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by roddyreta »

Overall, I was impressed by the Shabondama performance.   Felt there was more energy in that performance than most of the Colorful Character performances put together.

Sakura and Masaki are shaping up to be the best vocalists in the group.

Riho is highly uneven.  Sometimes good, sometimes awful.   She's obviously straining, but I think she's improving.

Mizuki looks fantastic, and her voice is pleasant, but she doesn't have much power.   I'm guessing she never will.   Give her some nice ballads to sing, Tsunku!

Ayumi is still pretty bad, I really hope she can improve.   My fear is that they will give her lines irregardless.

Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

[quote="Riho World"]

Overall, I was impressed by the Shabondama performance.   Felt there was more energy in that performance than most of the Colorful Character performances put together.

Sakura and Masaki are shaping up to be the best vocalists in the group.

Riho is highly uneven.  Sometimes good, sometimes awful.   She's obviously straining, but I think she's improving.

Mizuki looks fantastic, and her voice is pleasant, but she doesn't have much power.   I'm guessing she never will.   Give her some nice ballads to sing, Tsunku!

Ayumi is still pretty bad, I really hope she can improve.   My fear is that they will give her lines irregardless.

[/quote]

Ayumi is definitely the new Reina. I feel like it will take her a couple years. With this and the other lives I've heard her in, she really does leave something to be desired. I feel that she and Riho will improve because there's really nowhere to go but up when you're getting most of the lines and you're singing practically all the time. Other than those two and Erina, I feel like this 10nin Morning Musume. has a decent bunch of vocalists. It's no 8nin "Platinum Era" but I'm trying to live in the present.
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="smtmissin"]
Haruna's solo isn't really a solo. Haruka's as well. So no comparisons here.

I don't really lile Haruka (too adult-like for her freaking age), but I think she should has lines instead of Erina. That girl...Erina, should never be given any solo lines again. I don't see any talent in her and I don't think she will ever improve, just like Sayu. But really, Sayu has her "cute" voice. What does Erina has for her again? She is not even considered cute. Sorry Erina fans.

Right now in Momusu it is safe to say that the only ones I like are Ayumi and Masaki. No harsh feeling for other girls, just not "feeling" them yet.

Well I guess right now only Juice Juice is the band where I like ALL members. Smileage is improving, and I love Meimi dearly, and like Kanon, as well as Rina and maybe Kana and Akari, but I hate Ayaka (mostly due to her voice) with such great passion that it's hard to like the group as a whole as long as Ayaka is still thecenterimage of the group. I hope Juice Juice realease their songs more often and rock the world.
[/quote]

I was talking about Haruna actually getting a line in Brainstorming...

I really don't think Erina's voice is THAT horrible.  She had a solo event once where she sang several solos by herself and I thought she did a good job.  Like everyone says she will hopefully be like Sayu and learn.

Made by Haru!
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

In regards to Erina, I think she is trying to be Sakura when obviously she can't. She needs to learn from Sayumi and make the best of what she has.

Erina is a big fan of Karaoke, going daily I think. She obviously "wants" to sing like a singer and she appears to be trying.

I wish the girls who sing less were given a youtube show where they just go around doing stupid shit like when Erina went on Risa's bus tour with the fans, that shit was gold!
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Hulk" data-cid="152633" data-time="1369235222">
I LIKE BIG BOWS

I CANNOT LIE

YOU OTHER WOTAS CAN'T DENY

WHEN REINA GRADUATES

IN A HUGE ASS BOW

BIGGER THAN HER EGO

YOU ROLL EYES

UP OUTA YO HEAD

CUZ THIS BITCH IS 24

AND NEKOMIMI AIN'T COO

I am so happy she's gone. SO HAPPY!

And I am so freaking crazy fried brain right now but whatever YO YO YO UH UH</blockquote>

This cheered me up about Reina leaving. She was never a favorite but she did play a big role in Momusu. The group looks so new. I know the 9th/10th gens well but I got into Momusu durring the platinum era and the mature songs have a special place in my heart. It's so odd. I wonder what direction Tsunku will take. Cutesy maybe?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="showraniy"]
 Mizukingdom plz
[/quote]

With court jester (subleader) Harunan!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MiniLovely
モーニング娘。

Post by MiniLovely »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

What on Earth are they going to do when Sayu graduates? Deathmatch?

Is this just scandal/ early graduation cushioning in case one of them goes earlier?
<p class="bbc_center">ImageImageImage
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

♥ Mimo ◦ Blog! ♥
<p class="bbc_center">[url="<a href="http://fuckyeahmichishigesayumi.tumblr. ... lr.com/</a>"]♥ FUCK YE☆H S☆YUMI ♥[/url]
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Afternoon Mimolette" data-cid="153869" data-time="1370074341">
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this just scandal/ early graduation cushioning in case one of them goes earlier?</blockquote>

It's going to be one of those things where one party is going to be unhappy...

I know seniority rules in Japan but IMO Mizuki should be leader once Sayu leaves.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="YuuakuRisa" data-cid="153872" data-time="1370076308"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Afternoon Mimolette" data-cid="153869" data-time="1370074341">

Is this just scandal/ early graduation cushioning in case one of them goes earlier?</blockquote>

I know seniority rules in Japan but IMO Mizuki should be leader once Sayu leaves.</blockquote>
Mizuki is next in line for leader anyways, she's the oldest of 9th gen.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="YuuakuRisa" data-cid="153872" data-time="1370076308">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Afternoon Mimolette" data-cid="153869" data-time="1370074341">

Is this just scandal/ early graduation cushioning in case one of them goes earlier?
</blockquote>

I know seniority rules in Japan but IMO Mizuki should be leader once Sayu leaves.</blockquote>
Mizuki is next in line for leader anyways, she's the oldest of 9th gen.

[/quote]

Yeah, it's always been seniority by generation, hasn't it?  If Haruna becomes leader over Mizuki, MM is a joke.
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Miki became leader before the 5th generation.

You can argue that she was "with the company" longer since she was from the 4th gen auditions, but still...
Last edited by al kusanagi on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Mizuki still has a bit more experience because of her Egg days over Haruna even after the fact. I think it will all come down to who they think is more responsible, like C-ute. You'll see them both grow and develop more this year because of their new responsibilities so until the day comes, it's all up in the air and speculation.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I thought Tsunku already announced a Mizuki/Haruna leader and subleader duo? Or am I just pulling things out of my ass?
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="153897" data-time="1370109397">
I thought Tsunku already announced a Mizuki/Haruna leader and subleader duo? Or am I just pulling things out of my ass?</blockquote>

Nah, you're not. We're talking about once Sayu leaves who will be promoted to leader and who will stay a sub-leader.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think we have 3 possibilities here.

1) Mizuki becomes leader and Harunan remains subleader.

2) Both Mizuki AND Harunan become co-leaders.

3) Tsunku trolls us all and makes Masaki the new leader.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Being a subleader just makes it easier to set Haruna up for graduation sooner than later. She's only got to be here for about another year and a half and then it won't be considered too soon to leave.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="153916" data-time="1370126304">
Being a subleader just makes it easier to set Haruna up for graduation sooner than later. She's only got to be here for about another year and a half and then it won't be considered too soon to leave.</blockquote>

That's what worries me. Once Sayu is gone the old days of 4-6 years will be back...

I want Momusu to be 13nin(with the 12th gen) for a while before any 9th or 10th gen members graduate.
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

^ Same here. And once Sayumi graduates, split the group in Sakura / Otome Gumi 2.0 and promote the hell out of those girls.  :jam:

I don't think any of the post-8th girls are thinking of graduation yet. The 9th gen has been around for... what? 2 years? And now they're enjoying being on "top" again (as in, best sales in 10 years? AKB is another history lol). Also, they still have to make a name of themselves out there (hence the idea of the Gumis back) if they want to stay in showbiz... so yeah.
I don't even think Sayu is leaving until the end of last year. She's having a hell of a time wotaing the other girls.  :tongue:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Harunan seems like one of those girls that's there till their early 20's. ;)

We'll probably get another good 4-5 years of her. (Which is like 6-7 years all together).

I agree they should promote the girls more though. Send Harunan to model for a well known magazine, someone else as a regular on another TV show, and throw in a anime unit or solo thing again.
MAKE ANOTHER DAMN HAROMONI!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Saya"]
Harunan seems like one of those girls that's there till their early 20's. ;)

We'll probably get another good 4-5 years of her. (Which is like 6-7 years all together).
I agree they should promote the girls more though. Send Harunan to model for a well known magazine, someone else as a regular on another TV show, and throw in a anime unit or solo thing again.
MAKE ANOTHER DAMN HAROMONI!
[/quote]

Which is only like a year and a half away, omg.  :eekrun:
I've clearly got this whole thing figured out.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Haruna can stay as long as she wants. Actually I want her to be there for a long time. Her sweet face and awkward smile are so endearing to me that I can't hate her so matter how bad she is.
She is not leader material though.
Last edited by smtmissin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Eh, leaders don't really have a lot they actually have to 'do' anyway.