Otsuka Aina to resign from Juice=Juice and H!P

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Otsuka Aina to resign from Juice=Juice and H!P

Post by momoirosaya »

Is it bad that I like JJ a bit less now? :( Aina really made the group for me...
First Yuuka, then Aina...

Maybe this is why the Ten Made Nobore PV hasn't come out...because of contract issues with Aina...

rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That's probably why. The H!P shop also said they had to immediately stop selling all of her goods and anything with her in it. So all of the signed J=J stuff and presumably all group photos have been removed.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="Saya"]

Maybe this is why the Ten Made Nobore PV hasn't come out...because of contract issues with Aina...
[/quote]
No, that was supposedly filmed two months ago, before the major debut announcement.

I'm seriously going to miss Aina, but I'll always support her and her decision to withdraw from Ju=Ju.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="157026" data-time="1373082487">
<div>

[/quote]
No, that was supposedly filmed two months ago, before the major debut announcement.

I'm seriously going to miss Aina, but I'll always support her and her decision to withdraw from Ju=Ju.

</div>
</blockquote>

Even if it was filmed 2 months ago, these contract negotiations have probably been going on for a while -- it's entirely possible that they impeded the release of the PV.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Exactly.

:( I wonder if we'll ever see it...
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
emily
Juice=Juice

Post by emily »

Whatever not Alfie *sob*
Last edited by emily on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image[/center]
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

She wasn't one of my favorites, but it still makes me sad to see her go.

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Well, this leaves a perfectly Nanami-sized hole, doesn't it?
[/quote]
Yes please!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

You know.... I thought something was a bit wrong at the announcement of the major debut, Aina was straight up laughing at Yuka and Tomoko when the leader and sub-leader things were announced, and she didn't act shocked or anything (of course they knew before it was announced, but just play along with the show ffs)

Which brings up the question, was her hip really hurt, or were the negotiations for her contract in trouble already at that time?

It's a shame, I remember the look of pride and joy when they first performed live, she looked at tomoko and beamed like she just won the olypmics, I wonder if her parents thought they could bully UPF into getting more money and the whole thing backfired in their faces, and now pride is stopping them from going back.

We'll probably never know!
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

There could have even been something in there that made the parents believe that UPF would be exploiting their daughter. Benefit of a doubt.  I should hope it wasn't the money.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="pandapanda"]
There could have even been something in there that made the parents believe that UPF would be exploiting their daughter. Benefit of a doubt.  I should hope it wasn't the money.
[/quote]

Possible but doubtful. UFP have one of the better reputations in the industry, they treat their people extremely well.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="rob"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pandapanda" data-cid="157320" data-time="1373364523">
<div>
[/quote]

Possible but doubtful. UFP have one of the better reputations in the industry, they treat their people extremely well.

</div>
</blockquote>

Which is why I love them. :smile:
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

well, in the end I hope Aina does something in the entertainment world, she has talent. I wish her good luck in the future.

H!P fans tend to have long memories about these things, I'm sure some of us haven't forgotten about Murakami Sara yet!
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

If I have to hear about her years later like I do with the two people who left out of C-ute and Berryz, I am going to quit this fandom before it even starts because that is the most annoying idiotic thing WHO CARES ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LEFT WHEN THEY WERE INDIES FIVE YEARS LATER? NO ONE SHOULD CARE, THAT'S WHO.

In fact, I'm already over her being out. It's not like we had a long time to get attached to her in the group. Give me the group without her. She left, she's gone, IDGAF.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

People just like remembering things, it's not such a bad thing. As long as it's balanced and they talk about recent things too of course
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Well I've been attached to her since the 9th gen auditions. I loved her when I hated Kanon. So this was a huge blow for me. I'm already less interested in this group now. Tomoko and Akari are the only ones holding my interest now.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Petit means the people who in the year 2013 still talk about how much they miss people like Maiha and Megumi and how awesome the groups would be if they were still around. It's different when it's people like Erika and Kanna who were actually around for awhile before taking off.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

For once, I would like one new H!P group to survive the curse of losing a member in the early years. I was hoping JJ would be it *still can't get over Aina and sobs much to the annoyance of Petit*
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

Anderei is right.

If I hear people whining years from now about the girl who was only part of two indie singles....!

I understand her fans being upset now. But this time next year, year after, ect ect? :|
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

If only Heike didn't fail the first MM audition.... Oh wait.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I don't care what you say, I'll always continue to whine about Maiha.  :crying:
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

You know who I really miss?  Danielle.  Why the hell did she have to leave?
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Wow. So we're gonna demonize the parents without knowing any of the particulars of the contract? Just because we want to be able to watch our favorite little girl idols? And it's the fucking PARENTS who are selfish? Fucking really? Disgusting.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I can't imagine it being any worse than the usual "yeah you cant date or smoke or anything that makes us look like shit" though. This is H!P and Tsunku has already publicly said that the girls of H!P are like his daughters. At worst you'd have a bikini shoot.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

A lot of people are starting to think it could be school since she is about to finish up middle school. It wouldn't have been quite as important during the 9th gen auditions when she was still a first year.
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="157616" data-time="1373644344">
A lot of people are starting to think it could be school since she is about to finish up middle school. It wouldn't have been quite as important during the 9th gen auditions when she was still a first year.</blockquote>

I could see it being school and her parents not liking the time she would need to put in. School is probably a top priority. Behind the scenes she probably had to beg to audition and be an egg after that. I don't want to think of this as a snap decision. Her parents might not have thought she'd be offered a contract and when it actually presented inself I think that's when the issues arose.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm not demonizing the parents because I just "want to watch her," I feel bad for her for having her dream snatched away from her. I know we don't know exactly what happened but in the past the girls (sakitty, for example) were the ones who were like hey, I'm peacing out. This is the first time the parents have been mentioned as a reason for leaving, so it's suspicious for me.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I don't get why people care who we blame. It's not like her parents are going to read these comments and be upset anyway. It's like this girl on facebook who kept calling people "Shitty fans who can fuck off" for being upset at her parents. 
But it's like Yuzu said, it's all very odd.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="JPope"]
Wow. So we're gonna demonize the parents without knowing any of the particulars of the contract? Just because we want to be able to watch our favorite little girl idols? And it's the fucking PARENTS who are selfish? Fucking really? Disgusting.
[/quote]

I feel like you should know what the mm-bbs is like by now.

We spend quite a lot of time demonizing various people without knowing jack shit about them, hell, Koharu might just be a lovely person if I ever met her....

or... not.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
I'm not demonizing the parents because I just "want to watch her," I feel bad for her for having her dream snatched away from her. I know we don't know exactly what happened but in the past the girls (sakitty, for example) were the ones who were like hey, I'm peacing out. This is the first time the parents have been mentioned as a reason for leaving, so it's suspicious for me.
[/quote]

She's 15. She's got plenty of time to follow plenty of dreams, but right now it's her parents job is to look out for what's best for her. Nobody here has the slightest inkling as to what the proposed contract entailed, and it's probably that her parents figured that putting her studies aside  for however long should be rewarded more than Up Front was offering. I totally understand that. If you're gonna essentialy postpone your kid's secondary education for several years for a much more than full time job, it had better be worth the time lost.

[quote="Molly"]
I don't get why people care who we blame. It's not like her parents are going to read these comments and be upset anyway. It's like this girl on facebook who kept calling people "Shitty fans who can fuck off" for being upset at her parents. 
But it's like Yuzu said, it's all very odd.
[/quote]

Because your reasons are ridiculous, that's why.

[quote="rob"]I feel like you should know what the mm-bbs is like by now.

We spend quite a lot of time demonizing various people without knowing jack shit about them, hell, Koharu might just be a lovely person if I ever met her....

[/quote]

We base our opinions of idols on a lot of direct input: how well they sing, how funny they are, how annoying we find them, etc. In short, we objectively know what we like or don't like about the idols. By contrast, opinions on Otsuka's parents is based on nothing more than speculation, innuendo, and straight-up making-shit-up. It's nothing all like demonizing Koharu based on hating her voice, her attitude, and her stupid face.
Last edited by JPope on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="157645" data-time="1373664944">
<div>
[/quote]

She's 15. She's got plenty of time to follow plenty of dreams, but right now it's her parents job is to look out for what's best for her. Nobody here has the slightest inkling as to what the proposed contract entailed, and it's probably that her parents figured that putting her studies aside  for however long should be rewarded more than Up Front was offering. I totally understand that. If you're gonna essentialy postpone your kid's secondary education for several years for a much more than full time job, it had better be worth the time lost.
</div>
</blockquote>

I might be wrong, but I got the impression that the girls still went to secondary school while in H!P.