Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="157984" data-time="1374191850">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="157660" data-time="1373680753">
<div>
I could temporarily prep for Sayumi, but only for the Ameblo blog  :o

I don't know how to format her Gree blog :[
[/quote]

Are you still willing/able to do this?

</div>
</blockquote>
Yea, I just need the page where the last prepper left off at :]

</div>
</blockquote>

Oh no, please don't prep that far back, I'll never get to translating it. You can just start from her latest entries. Thank you!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by MisaChii »

Hey guys. New and totally a first-timer and, I thought of helping out with prepping.
I was hoping to prep Sayumi's Gree blog. Sooooo, is it okay?  :down:
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm really sorry, I've unexpected and huge problems with my Internet connection since Monday. Normally it will be fix on Saturday's evening.

Star, the last entries I've done for Sayuki & Ayaka were last ones posted on Sunday's evening. As soon as my Internet connection will be fix, I will tell you the right titles.

I couldn't tell it before sorry, I will catch up all on Saturday's evening.
[/quote]

Meikochi, I've been a little behind too the past few days, but now I'm getting caught up I'll try to take care of any Rii or Yurina posts which might have come up until now. That way you can pick up with anything new when you hopefully get your internet fixed on Saturday.

Also, I'll be going on vacation once again starting this coming Tuesday, and will be gone through the next Tuesday. Previously when I was on this type of vacation I was able to get some translations done, but I may not be able to get through too many until I'm back.
Last edited by rokun on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

People who have offered to prep Sayumi:

Is it possible for the same person to prep both blogs? There's a lot of overlap between the two, so I was thinking to save both the prepper and myself some time I could tell the prepper which entries they could skip. I think that'll be a little harder with two different preppers :/ 

BUT I'd rather have two different preppers than none at all. I can post daily to this thread and let you guys know which are okay to skip if that works? 

MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="TnB"]
People who have offered to prep Sayumi:

Is it possible for the same person to prep both blogs? There's a lot of overlap between the two, so I was thinking to save both the prepper and myself some time I could tell the prepper which entries they could skip. I think that'll be a little harder with two different preppers :/ 

BUT I'd rather have two different preppers than none at all. I can post daily to this thread and let you guys know which are okay to skip if that works? 
[/quote]

I'm alright with any decision but do let me know when and where should I start, exactly.  :confused:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

You'll need to wait until strawberryjam sets you up with an account first.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="NekoKai"]
[/quote]

Ahhh, okay~!  :joyful:
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="MisaChii"]
Hey guys. New and totally a first-timer and, I thought of helping out with prepping.
[/quote]

Do you want to do both of her blogs?  I'm just offering to prep because no-one was prepping her, but since you joined, you could prep both blogs :)

As TnB said, it would probably be easier if only one person prepped both blogs.  If you want to start off with one blog; then as you get used to prepping, prep two blogs, that'd be fine too.

Otherwise I can prep her Ameblo until we can find one prepper for her.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Oh no, please don't prep that far back, I'll never get to translating it. You can just start from her latest entries. Thank you!
</blockquote>

Is it alright if I start with her recent 10?
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

WhiteForte, I'm going to do Captain's blog posts through today, although it's not really behind right now, just to get everything cleaned up for the weekend.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158012" data-time="1374205280">
<div>
[/quote]

Do you want to do both of her blogs?  I'm just offering to prep because no-one was prepping her, but since you joined, you could prep both blogs :)

As TnB said, it would probably be easier if only one person prepped both blogs.  If you want to start off with one blog; then as you get used to prepping, prep two blogs, that'd be fine too.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
</blockquote>

Is it alright if I start with her recent 10?

</div>
</blockquote>

I went back through the 10 most recent Sayu entries on Ameba - Here are the ones worth doing (listed oldest to newest). If someone ends up taking on her Gree blog I'll do the same thing there.

<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... ml">衣装☆</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... ンバーのみんな</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... ゃいませ〜♪♪</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... ">チラ見え♪</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... .html">幸せー!!</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... l">ピアノ☆</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... すすすすごいっ</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... ">パクパク♪</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... tml">さゆみだけ?</a>

I only skipped one this time but usually there's more to skip xD

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Okay! I'm back! Can Zukki's translator post some of the current entries for me to prep? 
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158012" data-time="1374205280">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I think it's better if I start off with 1 blog first. I've never prepped before. oTL
So, once I get used to it or if you become too busy, I'll prep up both blogs~
merzygtlm
Kenshuusei

Post by merzygtlm »

Hello I'm Mercedes.
I'm volunteering to Prep for Michishige Sayumi and possibly others if you need someone else.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Now it's ok, my Internet connection have been fixed ! Sorry again :unsure:

[quote="Star"]
I really need to keep better track of this. Meikochi, what are the last entries that you prepped for Ayaka and Sayuki for the weekend. I may have forgot to prep yesterday, which I'm terribly sorry about, and I seem to have lost track of which entry to resume at again. I promise I'll try to keep up with it better.
[/quote]

<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/wadaayaka/entry-115726 ... 今日のイベント</a>
<p class="">2013-07-14 23:09:47

[/list]This is the last entry I've prepped for Ayaka

<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 5.html">男鹿 高木紗友希</a>
<p class="">2013-07-14 20:06:58

[/list]And this is the last entry I've prepped for Ayuki
So if you have restarted since the 15th, all posts have been prepped ! :joyful:

[quote="rokun"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="157921" data-time="1374160404">
<div>
I'm really sorry, I've unexpected and huge problems with my Internet connection since Monday. Normally it will be fix on Saturday's evening.

Star, the last entries I've done for Sayuki & Ayaka were last ones posted on Sunday's evening. As soon as my Internet connection will be fix, I will tell you the right titles.

I couldn't tell it before sorry, I will catch up all on Saturday's evening.
[/quote]

Meikochi, I've been a little behind too the past few days, but now I'm getting caught up I'll try to take care of any Rii or Yurina posts which might have come up until now. That way you can pick up with anything new when you hopefully get your internet fixed on Saturday.

Also, I'll be going on vacation once again starting this coming Tuesday, and will be gone through the next Tuesday. Previously when I was on this type of vacation I was able to get some translations done, but I may not be able to get through too many until I'm back.

</div>
</blockquote>

That's really nice, you have so much to do, I'm so sorry to add work to you :unsure: ! Thank you !
I've restarted with this one :
<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/ent ... ーマーメイド♩</a>
<p class="">2013-07-20 10:43:05 Image

[/list]
Campy <3 !
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="158079" data-time="1374261175">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I think it's better if I start off with 1 blog first. I've never prepped before. oTL

</div>
</blockquote>

Yea that'd be fine, just tell me when you're ready to take on 2 blogs >:D

It would be easier on TnB to coordinate with only one person :)
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158122" data-time="1374314467">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="158079" data-time="1374261175">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Yea that'd be fine, just tell me when you're ready to take on 2 blogs >:D

It would be easier on TnB to coordinate with only one person :)

</div>
</blockquote>

Okay~  :heart:
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="NekoKai"]
[/quote]

MisaChii's account was made.

I'm not exactly keeping an eye on this thread anymore. So it might be a good idea to PM these requests to aine or me.

Eri was also interested in translating again! I'll let her post about it. :weeeh:

Thank you preppers for all coming to volunteer! I feel bad there hasn't been a big welcoming party, haha. You are doing a great deed for the community enabling our favorite idol girls to be understood and loved this much more. And I know it's not easy work, I used to prep myself at one point. I wish b!p was a money making enterprise to some extent to at least compensate everyone in some way.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="strawberryjam"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="158075" data-time="1374259077">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks~!  :wub:

So, TnB, which of the recent posts should I start prepping up~?
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="Meikochi"]

Now it's ok, my Internet connection have been fixed ! Sorry again :unsure:

That's really nice, you have so much to do, I'm so sorry to add work to you :unsure: ! Thank you !
I've restarted with this one :
<ul class="bbc">[*]
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/ent ... ーマーメイド♩</a>
2013-07-20 10:43:05 Image

[/list] 
[/quote]

No problem, Risako only posted like twice and Yurina once while you were gone anyway, lol, and neither use emoticons really. Welcome back, though! :D
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="strawberryjam"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="158075" data-time="1374259077">
<div>
[/quote]

I'm not exactly keeping an eye on this thread anymore. So it might be a good idea to PM these requests to aine or me.

Eri was also interested in translating again! I'll let her post about it. :weeeh:

Thank you preppers for all coming to volunteer! I feel bad there hasn't been a big welcoming party, haha. You are doing a great deed for the community enabling our favorite idol girls to be understood and loved this much more. And I know it's not easy work, I used to prep myself at one point. I wish b!p was a money making enterprise to some extent to at least compensate everyone in some way.

</div>
</blockquote>

We're just glad to be able to help :joyful:

AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

I keep coming across some kind of text character that my computer won't display.  I've just been deleting it from the translations because it causes problems when I publish posts or save drafts.

It's on the 4th line of text just under the second picture in <a href="http://ameblo.jp/kusumikoharu-blog/entr ... html">this post</a>.  right after "髪型はこんな感じ"

Can anyone else see it?  

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="AurA"]
I keep coming across some kind of text character that my computer won't display.  I've just been deleting it from the translations because it causes problems when I publish posts or save drafts.

It's on the 4th line of text just under the second picture in <a href="http://ameblo.jp/kusumikoharu-blog/entr ... html">this post</a>.  right after "髪型はこんな感じ"

Can anyone else see it?  
[/quote]

Do you mean this symbol "????" ? I had the same problem with Risako, who use "illegal" signs too. You have to delete them otherwise you can't save drafts or publish posts. I think that the heart at the end is also one of "illegal" sign (this one "❤"). I'm not sure but it could be.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I can pick up Abe's blog if you need a translator.  Can do it probably 2x a week.

The thing is, I haven't translated in so long that I lost all my log in stuff haha.  So, I'll have to get the instructions for that again.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

If you can translate, I can prep for her. Just tell me where you want me to begin
Campy <3 !
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

TnB, I'm done with the ones you've posted!  Link me some more once you're ready :D/
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
If you can translate, I can prep for her. Just tell me where you want me to begin
[/quote]

Oooohhh, if there is someone to prep, I can translate much more than 2x a week.  Abe blogs a LOT - multiple posts per day and usually with at least 1 photo per blog.  The good thing is, she usually doesn't write too much with each post.  So, if you are kind enough to prep, then I can translate maybe 5x a week.

As for where to begin or how many posts to prep...

1. We can begin as soon as I get the log in details again.  So you can prep the posts starting tomorrow.
2. Since Abe blogs a lot, can you just prep a maximum of 3 posts per day?  Just pick and choose the ones that seem interesting or have interesting photos.  She usually blogs about her food, which is boring haha.

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Don't you want to catch up a bit, like since the beginning of July (she hadn't blog a lot, only 13 times since the 1st July) ? That's like you want, I'll follow your instructions ^^
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Don't you want to catch up a bit, like since the beginning of july (she hadn't blog a lot, only 13 times since the 1st July) ? That's like you want, I'll follow your instructions ^^
[/quote]
If she isn't blogging a lot daily, then yeah we can start to pick up some slightly old blogs.  

But if there are to many, I would skip them.  It would take too much time.  Also, it is my personal philosophy not to bother with very old blogs (blogs are meant to be timely and ephemeral, imo) haha. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Ok ! I understand what you mean and I agree ^^
So I'll begin later in the morning with her posts since the beginning of July (there's only 4-5 long post and some of really short, feel free to skip which you want, I have enough time to prep them but I understand that you haven't so much time for that like I have and some don't look soo interesting, like a really big one about her food, like you said).
Campy <3 !
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Okay! I'm back! Can Zukki's translator post some of the current entries for me to prep? 
[/quote]

Please just start with her most recent post. Thank you!

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="158170" data-time="1374395520">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks~!  :wub:

So, TnB, which of the recent posts should I start prepping up~?

</div>
</blockquote>

You're doing Gree, right? You can just start with the most recent entry. Thank you!