Official Satoumi Groups Page!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Melon
ANGERME

Re: Official Satoumi Groups Page!

Post by Melon »

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="NekoKai"]
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 53">HI-FIN MV</a>
[/quote]

That was too awesome for words! (But I gonna say more anyway.)

Everyone looked so good and I'm so happy Maimai was put into this group. 

Made by Haru!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That was a really cute video. The song was pretty good too but I hate speaking parts most of the time. I love Maimai's dress here! ^_^
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Mellowquad's video is also in this episode of UF-Licks.  It's before HI-FIN's.

I was thinking while watching HI-FIN's MV again that I think C-ute should do a song like this next summer.  It should be a 2 A side single with a dance number led by the more powerful singers Airi, Maimi and Chisa while the other song could be like HI-FIN's led by Maimai and Nakky.
Last edited by Mugi on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Made by Haru!
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Mugi"]
Mellowquad's video is also in this episode of UF-Licks.  It's before HI-FIN's.
[/quote]

Oh, thank you!  I just completely ignored everything but "HI-FIN", my bad.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

lol I even saw that it said Mellowquad in the episode description but I didn't see it going through really quick and somehow just ended up on HI-FIN's.

/edit I JUST LOVE THE OCTOPUS SO MUCH

/edit 2 HE BROUGHT HIS WOMAN TO MY HOUSE

What are these lyrics omg
Last edited by yuzuriha on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Both PV's were really good!

I like HI-FIN best though. I really wish they had gone with the AKB route with this PV and had a mini drama in the beginning, and then throughout it, especially in the middle, and hired some actor to be the beach cleaning boy, and actually went onto the beach rather than just including shots of it.

But overall it was still good!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="158611" data-time="1374842439"><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 53">HI-FIN MV</a></blockquote>
Dialady > Mellowquad >>>>> HI-FIN

HI-FIN had the best MV, but reading the lyrics just killed it for me...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Holy shit, Mellowquad is totally a propaganda video! Still, stay for the booty-shakin'.

And Hi-Fin is my favorite of the three. I'm shocked at how good some of HPs weakest sounded together.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I loved Hi-Fin's video and song. That group has most of my favorite out of H!P all put together so I knew I'd love it. Mellowquad's song was really weird. Did anyone else find it creepy that they were booty shaking while talking about loving their brother? That mixed with some of the lyrics gave me a bit of a creepy, incestual feeling. I watched it for Chisa though.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

As i thought, Hi-Fin is really pleasant visually and surprisingly nice to listen to. Currently this is my favorite group among the three. I am not really fond of pouting face so Dialady fell third.
Melloquad is so so. Good singers doesn't always make good group.Obviously Hi-fin is better as a group than them.

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="158649" data-time="1374878673">Mellowquad's song was really weird. Did anyone else find it creepy that they were booty shaking while talking about loving their brother? That mixed with some of the lyrics gave me a bit of a creepy, incestual feeling. I watched it for Chisa though.</blockquote>

Hahaha yessss
Kaori • Risako 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I finally got around to listening to Mellowquad and Hi-Fin's songs, and Hi-Fin totally blew me away. Take some of the weakest singers, you expect a bad song, vocally, but I completely love their song. They harmonize extremely well, and the beat is catchy. TOTAL HIT. As for Melloquad, the song was, yeah, creepy-weird. Not my favorite, but not too bad. Hi-Fin is definitely the better by far.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

HI-FIN really surprised me too. The song seems to fit HI-fin better than it did Plumeria.
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Mellowquad got the short end of the MV stick. And what the hell key is Chinami singing in? Make it stop.

Hi-Fin, best MV of the bunch. I'm going to be sad now knowing Kanon no longer has that hair since she pretty much chopped it all off again.

And lastly, you knew Masaki was going to be in a unit. It wouldn't be the SatoGumi's without her! She's like the unofficial mascot.  :party:
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Mellowquads song was kinda weird. The MV was weird, the song was sort of okay but I just didn't like the meaning of it. It was too sexy for what it was about.

Lady Mermaid impressed me a lot. And the MV was interesting.

But HI-Fin's song (I forget the name) Was just awesome.  They clearly put a lot of work into that one.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Mellowquad got the short end of the MV stick. And what the hell key is Chinami singing in? Make it stop.

Hi-Fin, best MV of the bunch. I'm going to be sad now knowing Kanon no longer has that hair since she pretty much chopped it all off again.

And lastly, you knew Masaki was going to be in a unit. It wouldn't be the SatoGumi's without her! She's like the unofficial mascot.  :party:
[/quote]

<a href="http://i.imgur.com/zaFvWuu.jpg">Her hair is still pretty long, Q!</a>
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="158759" data-time="1374972468">

And lastly, you knew Masaki was going to be in a unit. It wouldn't be the SatoGumi's without her! She's like the unofficial mascot. :party:</blockquote>
But Jurin is Satoyama, not Satoumi. And she was already in Harvest. Not that I'm complaining, I love Maachan.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Mellowquad's song seems more like it was about obsessing over your brother rather than about the sea. They got the worst MV, but its still a catchy song.
AYUMI SO PRETTY! I love Hi-Fin's song. They got a really god MV. And . . . some of those lines remind me of things that I've been thinking about my friend's cousin. Especially them, "I'm in love with you already" lines since I've only met him twice. :hahaha:

<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

The lastest<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XZxXKMq4k"> UFLICKS</a> has lives of all three songs. Risako and Airi slayed it!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I want to like Mellowquad but the vocals are so uncomfortable to listen to. It's obvious they are singing in keys they aren't use to. Such a shame because I think the song overall is very fun.

Dia Lady was flawless and I'm totally bias. 

Hi-Fin, I like them more than I thought I would. But I could do without the chatter. It's my one pet peeve for any song. I hate when they talk in the middle of a song. 

It took me this long to notice that all of C-ute are in Satoumi groups. ;D *slow*
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Girls who have not been in a Sato-blank Group are...

Rina, Meimei, Kanana

Sayu, Mizuki, Zukki, Duu, Sakura

Momoko, Yurina, Maasa

Uemura, Sayubee, Kanatomo

A lot of girls have been in groups twice.

I wonder if they'll continue having subunits and include everyone in at least one...
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Takeuchi Akari was in Harvest.

Dialady sounds better live.  Mellowquad has troubles with the falsetto, but other than that they're fine.  HI-FIN sounds about the same live as in the MV, so yay!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Oh yeah whoops!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am crying tears of joy over that dialady performance. I want it to be forever.
Kaori • Risako 

smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Dialady is so much better live. Mellowquad is good as well if not for those "I love you my brother" line which make me cringe. I love HiFin song, but some of the girls look either bored or tired. I really appreciate Nakky, she seems to never look bored before.
Last edited by smtmissin on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89pnHKrh ... HKrhVmQ</a>

The girls' voices sound even prettier without noisy background music. Dialady shows off their amazing skill. Risako (not pouting) is extremely gorgeous. HI-FIN blends so well. Nakky without bang= beautiful goddess.
Reina, I want to hear you play rock music, not this shit :( She should have paired up with Takahashi and turn the world upside down.

Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

TAKUI PV TAKUI PV FUCK THAT OTHER SHIT IT'S FUCKING TAKUI AND THEY SUBBED HIS PV TOO EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT AS BIG OVERSEAS AS HELLO PROJECT THAT TOOK EXTRA EFFORT ON THEIR PART LIKE THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HIM YES YES NEW SONG GIVE IT TO ME UNF UNF UNF

The Berryz studio stuff hardly appeals to me, but I absolutely adore watching Risako sing live. She's something else onstage. I wish Dialady was an official unit that gets more than one song/release. Her and Airi sound amazeballs.

I disagree smt, for me HI-FIN fell apart live. I'd rather listen to the studio by a country mile. As much as I love the members of that other group....those lyrics.....creep me out................................................................................................

And when is my girl Asahi getting an album release!?
Last edited by Melon on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

HAVE I EVER MENTIONED THAT SHE IS PERFECT *U&#(%*&#$*(&%(*&#$%
Kaori • Risako