Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Estrea
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Estrea »

Lol oops, I didn't even notice it was tagged wrongly :x Translated it in a rush at work. >_> Changing it now!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgbox.com/hZ1Bs0hK">[img]http:/ ... 1Bs0hK.jpg[/img]</a>
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。
Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Meikochi »

Welcome back Neminia ^^

This is the last entry I've prepped for Asahi : 
<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/asahi-tasaki/entry-115 ... 崎みなとまつり</a>
<p class="">2013-07-29 10:02:54

[/list]This is the last entry I've prepped for Erina :
<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/manoerina-official/ent ... ">結局、、、</a>
<p class="">2013-07-29 17:59:44

[/list]<p class="">This is the last entry I've prepped for Kanon :
<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/kanon-fukuda/entry-115 ... 夜は眠れないぜ</a>
<p class="">2013-07-29 22:47:13 Image

[/list]And this is the last entry I've prepped for Aika :
<ul class="bbc">[*]
<p class=""><a href="http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry- ... ">お疲れ様♡</a>
<p class="">2013-07-29 23:48:01 Image

[/list]Sorry for the tag mistake ><"

Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="158841" data-time="1375029863">
<div>
Neminia (when you get back) and Meikochi, make sure you link the blog pictures please.
[/quote]

I'm back! Even though my real holidays are about to start. I'll be away from 08/03 until 08/17, I'm really sorry to cause so much trouble >.<
Until now I've always set the linking of the pictures to 'None'. I've seen that in a tutorial video someone posted. What option should I select then?

Edit: I accidently prepped a Asahi entry that Meikochi already did, but I didn't se it because it was linked as a Sayuki entry.

</div>
</blockquote>

Emoticons should be linked to "none", but pictures should be linked to URL "Media File".  My bad, I tried to say it from memory and I shouldn't have.

Edit: MEDIA FILE
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ Oh okay I didn't know that. I'll do it right from now on ;)
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This is kinda sad. I somehow got logged out of blog!project and I need the link to the login page again.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Mizura"]
This is kinda sad. I somehow got logged out of blog!project and I need the link to the login page again.
[/quote]

<a href="http://blog-project.net/wp-login.php">h ... gin.php</a>

Here it is. :thumbsup:

And thanks NekoKai, I didn't know at all too ^^' (even I've watched the tutorial video)
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Guys, can anyone clean up the comments in this entry? That JK guy is very stupid.

<a href="http://blog-project.net/mitsui-aika/148 ... /148150</a>

<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
Guys, can anyone clean up the comments in this entry? That JK guy is very stupid.

<a href="http://blog-project.net/mitsui-aika/148 ... /148150</a>
[/quote]

I don't think there is anything wrong :pouty: As long as no one is trolling, they can state their opinion :joyful:

At least that JK guy is relatively civilized, compared to other slime on the internet.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

JK
<div>Posted July 31, 2013 at 11:53 | <a href="http://blog-project.net/mitsui-aika/148 ... ment-28493" title="Permalink to this comment">Permalink</a></div>
<div>
Leave Koharu Kusumi alone. She might be the worst singer ever but at lease she sold millions haha. Fakers whack you across the face and you wouldn’t know it. I don’t even like hello project and I think they should remove her. AKB48 for life bitches!
</div>

This isn't trollish?
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Sounds trollish to me! From the very first comment this person is out to pick a fight.

Aren't all comments sent to a filter first?  Maybe we should just hold off on approving future comments from this kid. 

Edit:  Whoa, is it just me or does Aika's translation get a lot of trolls?
<a href="http://blog-project.net/mitsui-aika/147 ... /147229</a>

wtf? 
Last edited by eri on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Haru"]
JK
<div>Posted July 31, 2013 at 11:53 | <a href="http://blog-project.net/mitsui-aika/148 ... ment-28493" title="Permalink to this comment">Permalink</a></div>
<div>
Leave Koharu Kusumi alone. She might be the worst singer ever but at lease she sold millions haha. Fakers whack you across the face and you wouldn’t know it. I don’t even like hello project and I think they should remove her. AKB48 for life bitches!
</div>

This isn't trollish?
[/quote]

Yea, but if the "AKB48 for life bitches!" part wasn't there, it could just be him spouting nonsense.

But since it WAS included he/she could just be trying to start something, so I guess he should be moderated

P.S. Mitsui prob is my favorite voice out of momosu, her solo line in kanshimi twilight is soo good :party:
Last edited by Krymzon on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="eri"]
Sounds trollish to me! From the very first comment this person is out to pick a fight.

Aren't all comments sent to a filter first?  Maybe we should just hold off on approving future comments from this kid. 

wtf? 
[/quote]

The first two comments in the post you linked are the same person as JK.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="159091" data-time="1375243948">
<div>

wtf? 
[/quote]

The first two comments in the post you linked are the same person as JK.

</div>
</blockquote>

Huh this JK really has a hate-hard-on for Mitsui.  I don't understand trolls whatsoever.  

Well, whoever is in charge of approving comments might want to be a little more careful with this dude. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

:facepalm:

I saw the trolls last night but I assumed people would be smart enough not to engage them. I forgot b!p is not the BBS.

Comments are not moderated (as in sent for approval first) and it would be a pain in the hole to start doing that.

Just leave it be for now and please don't go deleting comments on your own. I'll close comments on those posts and keep my fingers crossed that people will smarten up. I'll think of something if it keeps repeating.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I just prepped today's and yesterday's entries. It becomes my habit of prepping every other day instead of everyday.
I'm sorry about that. I will try to prep daily but I can't promise anything. :down:
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around lately. I haven't had any time for translating in a while :/

I'm working on Sayumi now. I can find the posts MisaChii has been prepping (thank you!), but I can't find any of her Ameba entries. Did someone prep those? Did you remember to put "Sayumi" or "Michishige" in the post title? If you don't, the posts don't come up in a search :/

MisaChii - You can continue prepping daily. Thank you!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="TnB"]
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around lately. I haven't had any time for translating in a while :/

I'm working on Sayumi now. I can find the posts MisaChii has been prepping (thank you!), but I can't find any of her Ameba entries. Did someone prep those? Did you remember to put "Sayumi" or "Michishige" in the post title? If you don't, the posts don't come up in a search :/

[/quote]

If I remember correctly, her previous 10 Ameba entry titles were named "Sayu". I'm not too sure who's prepping Sayumi's Ameba at the moment. I was thinking of taking over both blogs since I'm getting quite used to prepping the Gree one~

And okay, will do so~  :thumbsup:
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="159259" data-time="1375368031">
<div>

[/quote]

If I remember correctly, her previous 10 Ameba entry titles were named "Sayu". I'm not too sure who's prepping Sayumi's Ameba at the moment. I was thinking of taking over both blogs since I'm getting quite used to prepping the Gree one~

</div>
</blockquote>

Found them, thanks!

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hey guys, I've tried to avoid asking a question like this here since it doesn't directly involve b!p, but please allow me some forbearance for the moment, and since it involves some broader linguistic understanding too. >_< I think I'm getting lost in the grammar of Zukki's response to this week's Pocket Morning I'm trying to translate... I still get confused by passive verbs sometimes lol, so I'm continually trying to work on them in general. >_<

Q.天使と悪魔がケンカしてます!原因は何??
鈴木香音  シュークリームにからしを入れられた天使が気付かず食べてしまい、

悪魔は気付かれなくておこっちゃいました。

My instinct is to say something which boils down to the angel got angry at the demon for putting spicy mustard in his cream puff, but the double negative of 気付かず and 気付かれなく throws me off lol. The first one seems to say something like the angel ate it without realizing mustard had been put in, but I'm not sure what the second one is pointing to. It doesn't make sense if the demon didn't realize something (demon as the subject), so the subject almost has to be the angel, but aside from seeming a bit weird to use the same verb twice for the angel, I'm not sure what it is he's not realizing lol. I finally kinda took it to mean like, he didn't realize the demon was around (who of course would have tricked him), since I'm not sure what else it could be. I'm also assuming the angel is the subject and the one getting angry too. Any help would be much appreciated. ^^;

Also, sorry I'm way behind in blog translations, but I'm back from vacation now and will hopefully be starting to catch up soon... although it's been quite busy since I've been back >_< Definitely next week I'll be plowing through posts.
Last edited by rokun on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="rokun"]
Hey guys, I've tried to avoid asking a question like this here since it doesn't directly involve b!p, but please allow me some forbearance for the moment, and since it involves some broader linguistic understanding too. >_< I think I'm getting lost in the grammar of Zukki's response to this week's Pocket Morning I'm trying to translate... I still get confused by passive verbs sometimes lol, so I'm continually trying to work on them in general. >_<

Q.天使と悪魔がケンカしてます!原因は何??
鈴木香音  シュークリームにからしを入れられた天使が気付かず食べてしまい、

悪魔は気付かれなくておこっちゃいました。

My instinct is to say something which boils down to the angel got angry at the demon for putting spicy mustard in his cream puff, but the double negative of 気付かず and 気付かれなく throws me off lol. The first one seems to say something like the angel ate it without realizing mustard had been put in, but I'm not sure what the second one is pointing to. It doesn't make sense if the demon didn't realize something (demon as the subject), so the subject almost has to be the angel, but aside from seeming a bit weird to use the same verb twice for the angel, I'm not sure what it is he's not realizing lol. I finally kinda took it to mean like, he didn't realize the demon was around (who of course would have tricked him), since I'm not sure what else it could be. I'm also assuming the angel is the subject and the one getting angry too. Any help would be much appreciated. ^^;

Also, sorry I'm way behind in blog translations, but I'm back from vacation now and will hopefully be starting to catch up soon... although it's been quite busy since I've been back >_< Definitely next week I'll be plowing through posts.
[/quote]

I read it similarly to how you did....
Angel is the subject (the actor in the sentence)
Devil is the topic (of who was not noticed)

The angel, who had gotten spicy seasoning in his cream puff, unfortunately ate it before noticing.  And so, 
the angel, who didn't notice that the devil did it, got angry.

Hmm don't we have a native speaker on the board? 
Last edited by eri on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="159259" data-time="1375368031">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Sorry, I'm used to calling her Sayu :confused:

If you use the filter for Michishige Sayumi, you can find all of my posts there :thumbsup:
Anyway, MisaChii, you can take over in prepping Sayu's Ameblo! :eekrun:

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="eri"]

I read it similarly to how you did....
Angel is the subject (the actor in the sentence)
Devil is the topic (of who was not noticed)

The angel, who had gotten spicy seasoning in his cream puff, unfortunately ate it before noticing.  And so, 
the angel, who didn't notice that the devil did it, got angry.

Hmm don't we have a native speaker on the board? 

[/quote]

Thanks Eri! Since we mostly seem to agree on the meaning, I'll just go ahead and go with something similar to this unless a native speaker comes around with something drastically different. Only need to work on the English wording a bit since passive voice doesn't sound so great in it. :lol:
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="159279" data-time="1375375472">
<div>

<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Sorry, I'm used to calling her Sayu :confused:

If you use the filter for Michishige Sayumi, you can find all of my posts there :thumbsup:

</div>
</blockquote>

No problem! As long as I know what name is being used I can find it.

Unfortunately using the filters doesn't work for whatever reason. That's why we put the names in the titles. 

Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

ehh really? it works for me :eek:
<a href="http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1026/5 ... c0c.png</a>

Last edited by Krymzon on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I'm translating Abe and covering a little for Takahashi.  I'll be out of town for the weekend -- leaving early Friday and returning Monday night -- and won't be translating. It probably won't be a big deal though but just thought I'd leave an fyi.   
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="Krymzon"]
[/quote]

It only works for some girls. If you try Iikubo or Kana, then it won't work. I'm not sure if the setting of each category is different.
(In fact, I believe it only works for Sayu.)
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Krymzon"]
[/quote]

Okay~  :thumbsup:  (Btw, that emot is seriously cute X'D)

So, TnB, should I just continue prepping all of Sayumi's blog posts (gree and ameblo)?
Or, do you wanna skip some?
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="thaipokecard"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="159350" data-time="1375404254">
<div>
[/quote]

It only works for some girls. If you try Iikubo or Kana, then it won't work. I'm not sure if the setting of each category is different.
(In fact, I believe it only works for Sayu.)

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, I didn't realize it worked for Sayu since it doesn't work for the others. I'll take advantage though! :lol:

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="159307" data-time="1375383853">
<div>
[/quote]

Okay~  :thumbsup:  (Btw, that emot is seriously cute X'D)

So, TnB, should I just continue prepping all of Sayumi's blog posts (gree and ameblo)?
Or, do you wanna skip some?

</div>
</blockquote>

I'll let you know which ones you can skip :) I'll try to post once a day letting you know! If I fail at that we'll work out a different arrangement.  :hahaha:

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

How does one "translate" うぇーーーい!as "weeee!"? <a href="http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry- ... >Source</a>
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="NekoKai"]
How does one "translate" うぇーーーい!as "weeee!"? <a href="http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry- ... >Source</a>
[/quote]

It's just an exclamation of excitement, so "Weeeee!" or "Yaaaay" would be fine.

MisaChii - 

Start with this one and go forward (from this one to most recent):

<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 47.html</a>

You can skip:

<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 03.html</a>