Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

Post by momoirosaya »

They'll probably update it later. They haven't even fixed the name yet. It would be odd if they suddenly stopped with posters...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

YesAsia is mentioning a first press, but not what it is. At the very least the first press editions probably come with a handshake ticket.

Last edited by Anderei on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I was worried about that, too, but I remember last time this happened, with Buresuto/Kimi Sae they didn't add it until really late, and then said even those that ordered before it said 'first press'/'external bonus' still got theirs, so I think it's safe to order anyway, if anyone's waiting.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="159700" data-time="1375743465"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="159518" data-time="1375556275"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MejraThea" data-cid="159489" data-time="1375538351">Eh, I'm waiting for it to get on CDJapan to pre-order, so.</blockquote>
It already is on CD Japan, that's where I preordered mine from.

<a href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/s/detailview.h ... blockquote
Just a question : the page's look isn't like usual (for me) and it isn't written if you have a first press bonus or not if you pre-order. I already have pre-ordered by CD Japan and received first press bonus but it was written, next to the photo. So I wonder if this time there's one or not</blockquote>
It looks different because it's the mobile version of the page. <a href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.htm ... 74">Here's the full version</a> (just remove the /s from the url). Still doesn't say anything about the usual External Bonus though.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh, they added bigger cover pictures! Well, Limt. C isn't so bad.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Large Covers

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

Limited D

Limited E

Regular A

Regular B
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Omg did they actually take a picture together?
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Limited C is the only one that doesn't suck.
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

So, I know this is a double A-side, but it Wagamama the lead single like Brainstorming? Thinking about it, Wagamama is the catchier song, has the more expensive PV, and is now first billing on the covers. The release of the Gundan PV first threw me off this whole time...
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Wow, Limited C looks professional! I don't mind Limited A or B even though they're a bit odd. I'm not a fan of either Regular cover, but I can live with all of them. Limited D gets points for being an actual group picture, but it looks like they exhausted their creativity with that immense effort.

... Wait, never mind. D is definitely not a group picture after looking more closely. Well, found the one that sucks then.
Last edited by showraniy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrene
モーニング娘。

Post by Cyrene »

For once I actually like this whole single, including the covers! I love Limited C the best I think because it reminds me of Uwaki na Honey Pie.

|Avatar made by 少女Q . It's really freaking old.| <a href="http://idollife.tumblr.com">My Tumblr</a>
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="neshcom"]
So, I know this is a double A-side, but it Wagamama the lead single like Brainstorming? Thinking about it, Wagamama is the catchier song, has the more expensive PV, and is now first billing on the covers. The release of the Gundan PV first threw me off this whole time...
[/quote]
Well the first single listed in a Double A side is usually the "main" one.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="159721" data-time="1375756666">
Large Covers
</blockquote>

I cracked up when I saw Limited A, the difference in size between Erina and the people around her is ridiculous :lol:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="neshcom" data-cid="159724" data-time="1375758439">
So, I know this is a double A-side, but it Wagamama the lead single like Brainstorming? Thinking about it, Wagamama is the catchier song, has the more expensive PV, and is now first billing on the covers. The release of the Gundan PV first threw me off this whole time...</blockquote>
They did the same thing for C-ute's recent single, all of the Adam to Eve no Dilemma previews came out first (concert rip, concert performance, and I think the dance shot PV), and Kanashiki Amefuri wound up being the lead. S/mileage's double A-side would have been like that too if they hadn't swapped the two (originally Yatteruchan was meant to be the lead A side).
Last edited by kira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Regular B is the only one I don't find embarrassingly bad. Some of them are looking fab on LE E but those lightning bolts are killing it for me.

And I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the Eripon/Riho/Kanon/Ayumi/Sakura song is going to have an Ayumi/Eripon rap in it.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="159723" data-time="1375758269">
Limited C is the only one that doesn't suck.</blockquote>

yyyyyyyyyyeap
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Regular B is my personal favorite, but Limited C is the best out of the limited edition ones.

Limited A, though, that's just.... no.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
And I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the Eripon/Riho/Kanon/Ayumi/Sakura song is going to have an Ayumi/Eripon rap in it.
[/quote]
I hope that means Riho/Sakura/Kanon are lead singers. One of the combos I've wanted to hear of the current group.
bowbow0720
Kenshuusei

Post by bowbow0720 »

Kanon on looks so PRETTY on the regular A cover, I think she definitely out-"beautied" all the other girls. 
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="159723" data-time="1375758269">Limited C is the only one that doesn't suck.</blockquote>
And I'd say Reg B is the only one that isn't cheap crap. lol
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Well it sucks because I like the Lim B cover best but I need to get Lim E or Reg B...hm...

Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks for all answers & the pc-version link !
Odachii is absolutely beautiful on all covers (but especially on one where she wears Ai no Joke's dress) ; she's becoming one of my favs ! :grin:
I waver between Limited C and Regular B ; but finally I find that covers are better than I thought (but not very original)
Campy <3 !
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Myst"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="159732" data-time="1375759049">
<div>
[/quote]
I hope that means Riho/Sakura/Kanon are lead singers. One of the combos I've wanted to hear of the current group.

</div>
</blockquote>

The song has Riho in it, Which probably means she could just be the main lead singer. 

Hopefully that won't happen, but they have been pretty fair in group b-sides.
Formerly Mizura
andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

Nice Covers!!!  :thumbsup:

Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Eripon rapping? :nono:

Covers are 50/50 for me....
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I only ones I don't like are Limited D, it's boring, and Limited E because of the lighting bolts. Everything else is perfect.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really like Regular B. Most of the other just spark a "Dafuq were they thinking?"
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Covers are okay. 

I didn't like either of the songs at first, but after listening to them a few times, I've decided that I love Ai no Gundan, and I'd love Wagamama, too, if it weren't for one thing. They split them up into two groups during the chorus and one group sounds great and the other sounds very annoying. It's just like Help Me.
Last edited by Banana on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Myst"]
I've had Ai no Gundan in my head for days now... I think I only watched the dance shot twice, too... I don't necessarily like or hate the song, but I wish it would get out of my head  :confused:

I do like bits and pieces of Wagamama (I especially like the beginning), but I don't really like the "aisaretai" parts at all... Mizuki on hers sounded awesome, though. The black outfits look infinitely better than the black/white dresses. All the girls look fantastic in those shots, so I don't get why they even needed to have second outfits. The dance is pretty cool. Kanon is the only one from 9th gen to not get slapped, though, but she is front for parts of the dance with Erina and Haruka. They all looked great during it.
[/quote]

Sayumi and Masaki both slap her.  I didn't notice that there are a few different style of sleeves on the black outfits until the dance shot though.  I dislike those pants more and more each time I see them.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

I seriously have Wagamama stuck in my head on the daily, and sometimes it mixes in with parts of Ai no Gundan, which is really weird... it doesn't help that I watch both PVs at least once daily... like, I did the same thing with Brainstorming and it was stuck in my head forever.

Wagamama  ki no mama  ai no jooku  onna no ko ni dake wakaru tooku :whistling: -- AI NO. AI NO. AI NO GUNDAN!! *brass*

Like what the f is this going on in my head!?!  It's like I'm mentally remixing the songs to mash them together.  It's CRAZY!  Sometimes it creeps into my head when I'm trying to sleep and I have to TELL THEM TO SHUT UP

Also my favorite slap scene is the first Riho x Mizuki slap because for some reason I love the stupid =3= look on Riho's face.
Last edited by Kahoryn on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

[quote="Kahoryn"]

Like what the f is this going on in my head!?!  It's like I'm mentally remixing the songs to mash them together.  It's CRAZY! 
[/quote]

I do the same thing, and I love it!

I blame the high-notes that Riho, Mizuki, and Masaki have in both songs. They are really similar and tie the songs together nicely.