Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Melon
ANGERME

Re: Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

Post by Melon »

[quote="Kahoryn"]
Also my favorite slap scene is the first Riho x Mizuki slap because for some reason I love the stupid =3= look on Riho's face.
[/quote]

I feel the same :lol:
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="159241" data-time="1375351044">
<div>
I've had Ai no Gundan in my head for days now... I think I only watched the dance shot twice, too... I don't necessarily like or hate the song, but I wish it would get out of my head  :confused:

I do like bits and pieces of Wagamama (I especially like the beginning), but I don't really like the "aisaretai" parts at all... Mizuki on hers sounded awesome, though. The black outfits look infinitely better than the black/white dresses. All the girls look fantastic in those shots, so I don't get why they even needed to have second outfits. The dance is pretty cool. Kanon is the only one from 9th gen to not get slapped, though, but she is front for parts of the dance with Erina and Haruka. They all looked great during it.
[/quote]

Sayumi and Masaki both slap her.  
</div>
</blockquote>
I didn't realize there was other slapping on the sides as well! I was watching center most of the time... 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="159878" data-time="1375912484"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kahoryn" data-cid="159872" data-time="1375906523">

Also my favorite slap scene is the first Riho x Mizuki slap because for some reason I love the stupid =3= look on Riho's face.</blockquote>

I feel the same :lol:</blockquote>
Me too she looks so smug and I love it
rikako♡eripon♡airi
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="159885" data-time="1375921881"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="159878" data-time="1375912484"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kahoryn" data-cid="159872" data-time="1375906523">

Also my favorite slap scene is the first Riho x Mizuki slap because for some reason I love the stupid =3= look on Riho's face.</blockquote>
I feel the same :lol:</blockquote>Me too she looks so smug and I love it</blockquote>

It needs a Gif : )
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="YuuakuRisa"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="159885" data-time="1375921881">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="159878" data-time="1375912484">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kahoryn" data-cid="159872" data-time="1375906523">

Also my favorite slap scene is the first Riho x Mizuki slap because for some reason I love the stupid =3= look on Riho's face.
</blockquote>
Me too she looks so smug and I love it</blockquote>

[/quote]

Every H!P blog I follow on tumblr has reblogged it at least once.
<a href="http://24.media.tumblr.com/450d56244415 ... 500.gif</a>

Don't feel like uploading it to photobuket...so lazy :)

Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Promo and stuff. They're still working on that prefecture campaign as well:

8/13 - Handshake in Tottori
8/13 - Handshake in Saga (Kanon, Haruna, Haruka) These three are going to do two radio shows and one tv show while they're there.
8/15 - Handshake in Kochi
8/15 - Handshake in Shimane
8/27 - Riho, Haruna and Ayumi will be in TV Life Magazine
8/30 - Music Dragon
8/30 - Sayumi, Eripon, Kanon and Masaki will be in Monthly Entame Magazine
10/12 - Release event at Osaka Mielparque Hall
10/19 - Release event at Kanagawa Harmony HAll
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="YuuakuRisa" data-cid="159890" data-time="1375924371">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="159885" data-time="1375921881">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="159878" data-time="1375912484">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kahoryn" data-cid="159872" data-time="1375906523">
Also my favorite slap scene is the first Riho x Mizuki slap because for some reason I love the stupid =3= look on Riho's face.
</blockquote>
Me too she looks so smug and I love it</blockquote>

[/quote]

Every H!P blog I follow on tumblr has reblogged it at least once.
<a href="http://24.media.tumblr.com/450d56244415 ... 500.gif</a>

Don't feel like uploading it to photobuket...so lazy :)

</div>
</blockquote>

*giggle*  Riho you smarmy little...

Now watching that too I can see people in the back get slapped too.  How about that!
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

I don't see much wrong with the covers except for the one where Riho's and Sakura's faces are waaaaaaay bigger than the rest. XD

Anyway, I just realized this is being released a week after AKB's new single... I don't think it's just a coincidence, but they should be very careful. AKB's second week could very well sell over 100k, and that's as much as the Musume can hope for in a 1st week. :/
Maybe they actually want the Morning Fans to spend all their money so THAT doesn't happen, but the AKBists could trip them up by relaxing during the first week and coming back later.

Oh, the drama.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I wouldn't worry, AKB typically only sells in the 50k range for second week (ignoring the last single since it was senbatsu). If MM can keep up with their 100k average (which they no doubt will) then they should have no problem getting #1.

This is actually a good week to sell because its a way to "beat" AKB without actually going up against them.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

Maybe releasing the week after AKB is sandbagging from management. Three #1s in a row is a tough sell and MM could lose steam real quick. If they can't make #1, they were just stuck in the wake from an AKB single, and if they get #1, they triumphed over the reigning idol master group for a brief moment. It's clever. I can just imagine an image of MM ranking higher than AKB on Oricon creating a number of headlines and short entertainment stories.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I can imagine AKB wota getting angry and just buying singles to make sure it doesn't happen.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

There's a lot more reason for the wota to go all out the first week. It's the last single for two popular members, it's the first time a couple of those girls have been in the main senbatsu, and it's Sashihara's big comeback.

More single promo:
8/12 HMV Sakae + handshake event - Kanon, Haruna, Haruka
8/13 Ion Mall Tottori + handshake event - Mizuki, Ayumi, Masaki
8/13 Mall Saga Yamato + handshake event - Kanon, Haruna, Haruka
8/13 Tower Records Hiroshima + handshake event - Sayumi, Riho, and Sakura
8/15 Kochi + handshake event - Kanon, Haruna, Masaki
8/15 Ion Matsue Shopping Center + handshake event - Mizuki and Haruka
8/15 Tower Recrods Fukuoka + handshake event - Eripon, Ayumi and Sakura
8/19 Tower Records Aomori - Masaki

Posters up in Azabu-Juban:

And Shibuya
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

I would love to have the "We're the current Morning Musume. Let's go." version as a poster for my room. I'd make room for it. 
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Love the phrase, poster not so much...
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Riho looks badass center. None of the other girls made an impression on me in the poster except her (Masaki is runner up, Erina is probably next. Everyone else fades completely). She kind of reminds me of Miki with that glare and stance, but I keep going back to her when scanning the other girls.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

Whose brilliant idea was that phrase? They're still auditioning for another new girl!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Maybe all morning musume people should just buy that single like crazy so we can triumph over akb48
Last edited by Elpis on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="160033" data-time="1376084455">Maybe all morning musume people should just buy that single like crazy so we can triumph over akb48</blockquote>
I know you're, at least partially, just joking, but I think people should only buy it if they like it and anything than maybe two editions is kinda stupid.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Yeah, they definitely should but I can see all the crazy Akb48 wota just buying all of the editions of the akb48 song just so they can beat Morning Musume.
Formerly Mizura
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

My long term forecast says violent shitstorms with chance of severe butthurt in early September.

But it better turn out to be inaccurate or I'll be pissed off and have to punch people in the face.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="160039" data-time="1376091354">Yeah, they definitely should but I can see all the crazy Akb48 wota just buying all of the editions of the akb48 song just so they can beat Morning Musume.</blockquote>
Well, either way I'll never understand that.
Even in my high times of MM fandom, I never thought I'd buy more than one version.

@aine; huh ?
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="160042" data-time="1376092674">@aine; huh ?</blockquote>Just a pre-emptive warning not to turn this thread into an MM/AKB argument. ;/

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="160045" data-time="1376094667"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="160042" data-time="1376092674">@aine; huh ?</blockquote>Just a pre-emptive warning not to turn this thread into an MM/AKB argument. ;/</blockquote>
That was really super secretive and ambiguous, though !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="160046" data-time="1376094974"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="160045" data-time="1376094667"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="160042" data-time="1376092674">@aine; huh ?</blockquote>Just a pre-emptive warning not to turn this thread into an MM/AKB argument. ;/</blockquote>
That was really super secretive and ambiguous, though !</blockquote>Nah, you're just drunk. ;/

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

My lack of care is very strong! Do people still care about Oricon battles? I still remember that Hamasaki/Utada shitfest with A Best and Distance. I guess, if anybody, record companies should care about those numbers because it's kind of their job to push units, but I only find it funny when those top spot battles happen. They're just an excuse to get more CDs sold, and somehow it always works because fans care about numbers.

Oh and that current MM phrased poster is badass. I kind of want it. It feels like a challenge and only makes me like this new fuck you Musume even more.
Last edited by showraniy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="160047" data-time="1376096352">Nah, you're just drunk. ;/</blockquote>
I'm not sure if you're pissed at me now or not, but you make me feel like I should defend myself.
I was absolutely not trying to stir up any problems.
My comment about buying multiple versions is not directed at one fandom, but at any fandom ever, that goes beyond culture or country.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="160052" data-time="1376099995"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="160047" data-time="1376096352">Nah, you're just drunk. ;/</blockquote>
I'm not sure if you're pissed at me now or not, but you make me feel like I should defend myself.
I was absolutely not trying to stir up any problems.
My comment about buying multiple versions is not directed at one fandom, but at any fandom ever, that goes beyond culture or country.</blockquote>Fear not, I was just kidding. We're still best bros forever. =3=

People thinking I'm mad when I'm just being tongue-in-cheek is the story of my life. tfw.jpg

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
bowbow0720
Kenshuusei

Post by bowbow0720 »

[quote="Myst"]
Riho looks badass center. None of the other girls made an impression on me in the poster except her (Masaki is runner up, Erina is probably next. Everyone else fades completely). She kind of reminds me of Miki with that glare and stance, but I keep going back to her when scanning the other girls.
[/quote]

I agree, I am always surprise that despite doing tons of photo shoot the girls have done, but yet most of them still can't really pose. Even Sayu, her sexy face is just tilting her head up and half-open her mouth every. single. time...
Throw Takahashi's ass in the picture and her ass can out-sexy everyone.
 Although it sounds like I am complaining but I find this lineup very refreshing.
Last edited by bowbow0720 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't think the photographer ever tosses out suggestions for poses. I think they get all their ideas from stuff they've seen other idols do so it's a vicious cycle of not very good facial expressions or poses. Half the time the group's expressions aren't even cohesive. The CHANCE tour poster is ALMOST there but then there's two people who've got the vulnerable thing going on whereas everyone else is trying to look cool.

Oh, and in promo news, Eripon/Kanon/Haruna/Haruka were on CBC TV's Hanasaka Times for awhile today:
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Yeah, I've at least seen AKB photoshoots and the photographer is always saying over and over ad inifinitum, "Yes, yes, okay, okay, yes, like that, yes, yes." No one has to be doing anything, or even moving, and none of his comments are timed up with any changes in pose or facial expression when they do happen. I can only imagine idol groups' less annoying photographers just stay silent or cut down the constant positive feedback to only a couple poses.

Magazine photoshoots probably have more instruction. I can't really imagine how else they turn out so well and cohesive all the time. Also a lot of this because that pose is insanely popular with idols for some reason.