Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
eri
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by eri »

[quote="thaipokecard"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="162111" data-time="1378297550">
<div>
I'm not sure what eri is trying to tell us, but Thailand's capital is neither <a href="http://blog-project.net/takahashi-ai/14 ... angcock</a> nor <a href="http://blog-project.net/takahashi-ai/15 ... Bancock</a>. :hahaha:

(I fixed the posts already)
[/quote]

The title should be "Khop Khun Ka" in the second blog post. Thai language has more vowels and sounds than Japanese language so it's kinda hard to romanize it in Japanese.

</div>
</blockquote>

Sorry, I think when I go from katakana to English, I stop remembering how to spell in English.  At the very least, I did catch Abe's "VAGE PASTA" (vege pasta).  In my childhood circles, a "vage" was a little phrase for vagina, so it was all kinds of 13-year old hilarious. 

中打ち was referring only to this blog post Abe made. <a href="http://www.abe-natsumi.com/blog/?id=354 ... 3%80%82</a>

My best guess is that it is some kind of industry party OR a sports term (右打ち etc means right-handed hit?).  Indoor party?! Aside from the example-less and meaningless translation of "center pick," which popped up in a Japanese online dictionary, there are essentially ZERO iterations of the word on google.

Edit:  Center-hit? 
Last edited by eri on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Well she's talking about the Dracula musical, so maybe it's like the lead or something?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Okay then I'll stop catching up with Zukki's old posts.
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Mosumu4Ever is able to resume prepping Mizuki's entries, and we're going to start this weekend :)
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="TnB"]
Hey guys, sorry I haven't checked this thread in forever :(

I'm going to have to officially take a hiatus from blog project through the end of September (and possibly some of early October, depending on work stuff). I already haven't been able to work on entries in a while, so I'm sorry to just now say something. People who are prepping for Sayu, Zukki, and Kana can stop until I get back unless someone else wants to temporarily take over translating those blogs. 
[/quote]

Okay~
So, anyone planning on taking up Sayu's blog? .-.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

I'm debating helping out with Sayu or Zukki since I've cleared up a lot of my backlog. Like yuzuriha though, it's likely that I'll get busier towards the middle of the month.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

If it helps anyone, Sayu is actually the easiest to translate of the girls I work on. She writes the most posts per day, but her posts are generally super short and simplistic. She doesn't use any dialect or funky words and she's pretty to the point about what she wants to say. 

Zukki can be a bit more tough because she writes longer posts and tends to reference obscure old TV shows. But she doesn't post super often. 

Kana writes the longest and most involved posts. She sometimes uses Osaka dialect, which might be hard for some people. I sometimes find hers a bit of a challenge because I'm not as on top of what S/mileage is doing, so I don't always get what it is she's referencing from their radio shows or events. She tends to write crazy long run-on sentences, but in general I think she's more of an overly detailed person, which can help. You don't usually have to deal with vague Japanese. 

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah, the Kansai-ben thing is a reason I was thinking I would take Kana since I can recognize it pretty easily (at least when it isn't being used randomly by a girl from kanagawa).
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Once I catch up with Aika in a couple of days I might take on Sayumi, but don't let that stop anyone else form taking her. :hahaha:

Should this:
今日はモーニング娘。石田のあゆみんの凱旋LIVEでしたねー!
be this:
今日はモーニング娘。の石田あゆみんの凱旋LIVEでしたねー!

Or is she saying like "Ayumin of the Ishidas"?
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

If Momusu4ever has problems with keeping up both Mizuki and Zukki, I can take Zukki permanently. Since I'm not prepping Kanyon's anymore and have a lot of time. Yuki, just tell me when you've decided to take Zukki or not.

(Momusu4ever: I'm not trying to take Zukki away from you, just in case it sounds like that. xD When you want Zukki back you can prep for her anytime again)
Last edited by Neminia on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Once I catch up with Aika in a couple of days I might take on Sayumi, but don't let that stop anyone else form taking her. :hahaha:

Should this:
今日はモーニング娘。石田のあゆみんの凱旋LIVEでしたねー!
be this:
今日はモーニング娘。の石田あゆみんの凱旋LIVEでしたねー!

Or is she saying like "Ayumin of the Ishidas"?
[/quote]

Hm...it could be either. I would just say "Ishida Ayumi".

Ah... Lol I was just about to say I might be able to help with Sayu then. XD (It takes me too long to compose my replies...) I'm not sure how to go about her dual-blog posting though (there were "skippable" posts being listed for her, right?), but at the moment if I took her on I could start from the most recent on her Ameba.
But if you would much rather, please go ahead!

As for Zukki...well, I think I can only take on one extra girl at this point. The thing that is intimidating with Zukki is the old TV show references; like when Mano posts about games I'm a cloud of question marks;;; I can usually manage but it takes longer to figure out.

Edit: Oops, Neminia, I just noticed the latest Mano draft was saved with a hotlink of the image instead of a direct upload.
Last edited by suishouyuki on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Okay, thank you.  You can take Sayumi, I won't be ready to take her on for a few more days anyways.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="162272" data-time="1378414727">

Edit: Oops, Neminia, I just noticed the latest Mano draft was saved with a hotlink of the image instead of a direct upload.</blockquote>

Eh? Really? There was only one image in this post and I uploaded it. The link in the middle of the Draft is from some shop (I suppose it's for her new Photobook). I just copied that link as it was^^"
Last edited by Neminia on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="Neminia"]
If Momusu4ever has problems with keeping up both Mizuki and Zukki, I can take Zukki permanently. Since I'm not prepping Kanyon's anymore and have a lot of time. Yuki, just tell me when you've decided to take Zukki or not.

(Momusu4ever: I'm not trying to take Zukki away from you, just in case it sounds like that. xD When you want Zukki back you can prep for her anytime again)
[/quote]
I'll be able to prep for Zukki maybe on Fall Break. You can take her on permanently, since I have to prep Karin's, Maasa's, Mizuki's and Kuduu's blogs. Usually Kuduu's and Mizu's takes the longest to prep.

Thanks! Zukki sometimes takes forever to prep. So now I can focus some on school. :) 
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

@NekoKai: Okay, I'll take on Sayumi at least for now. ^^

@Neminia: Oh, yes! The link to the book was fine; the picture was hotlinked before (directed to Ameba images rather than to blog!project), but it's fixed now, so it's no problem. ^^

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

@Yuki: I'm Sayumi's prepper so, do let me know which posts you wanna skip or should I prep up everything~ Or should I let you catch up with the backlogged drafts first? XD;

PS: I haven't prepped up Sayumi's blog for quite some time cause I didn't want it to pile up too much. oTL
Last edited by MisaChii on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

That's fine! I can periodically go through older posts if needed, but for now let's start with today's (09-06) entries so that recent posts are out. ^^ Thanks!
You can probably skip this one: <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 05.html</a>

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

Btw, just a heads up. I might not prep as fast as I did, due to college assignments. @@;
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

That's okay. No worries~

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

An Uozumi (Lovender) post was mislabeled as a Takahashi post.  I didn't realize it until I was already done translating so I just published it.  Sorry - just fyi.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="162269" data-time="1378412094">
<div>

[/quote]
I'll be able to prep for Zukki maybe on Fall Break. You can take her on permanently, since I have to prep Karin's, Maasa's, Mizuki's and Kuduu's blogs. Usually Kuduu's and Mizu's takes the longest to prep.

Thanks! Zukki sometimes takes forever to prep. So now I can focus some on school. :) 

</div>
</blockquote>

Then I'll take her, good luck with your studies :thumbsup:  I'll just wait until there is a translator for her again.
Tundra Wind
Kenshuusei

Post by Tundra Wind »

The next two weeks are going to be ridiculously busy for me so I won't be prepping again until at least 9/22  :sigh:

@eri Oops, sorry about that. :P My fingers were on auto-pilot.
Last edited by Tundra Wind on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tundra Wind" data-cid="162348" data-time="1378518168">The next two weeks are going to be ridiculously busy for me so I won't be prepping again until at least 9/22 :sigh:

@eri Oops, sorry about that. :P My fingers were on auto-pilot.</blockquote>

:lol: that's okay. I was reaalllllyyyy confused when Takahashi introduced herself though. For a while I was like "Uo...Uo something...is this some weird cultural joke about blood pressure?"
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Fine for me to cover for your five girls TundraWind
Campy <3 !
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Yuki"]
That's fine! I can periodically go through older posts if needed, but for now let's start with today's (09-06) entries so that recent posts are out. ^^ Thanks!
You can probably skip this one: <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 05.html</a>
[/quote]

I'm done with the 09-06 entries~
Do you want me to start prepping the older posts? Or do you want to list out the skip-able older posts before I do that?
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Oh! Like I said before, I'd just like to go forward with the new entries. ^^ There are a few older entries not prepped that I may want to translate, but I'll look through them tomorrow and let you know.

As for today's skippable ones:
<a href="http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/e ... 2192007</a>
<a href="http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 95.html</a>

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
maiZe
Kenshuusei

Post by maiZe »

Hey eri, I have time in my schedule again so I can get back to translating Ai-chan's posts. But I won't start until you give me the okay. :)

Also, I've noticed that I can generally keep up well enough with her normal posts, but once she does a Q&A post, I hit a snag with it, which just makes me fall behind on everything. So I'm thinking, whenever she puts one of those up, I'm going skip it and continue with regular posts and get back to it when I have time (unless someone wants to cover the Q&A posts that she does).

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="maiZe" data-cid="162425" data-time="1378660553">
Hey eri, I have time in my schedule again so I can get back to translating Ai-chan's posts. But I won't start until you give me the okay. :)

</blockquote>

Okay! It was fun while it lasted though ;)
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Due to more complication with our computer, we will not be getting it back this week like we expected. It should be at least another week before I will be able to prep again.
I may pop in once in awhile over the next week if I'm allowed to use my brother's computer.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

It's okay, I'll just continue to cover~