Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Miss Moonlight »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Miss Moonlight" data-cid="164146" data-time="1380587654">
<div>
If anyone covering for Mosumu4ever can prep Mizuki, let me know. No pressure though :)
[/quote]

I can cover for this week. next week I'm going to move, but I can catch up at the weekend if nobody else wants to take her.
Where do you want me to start? 

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks! Just do the most recent four; I'm not sure I'll have time to go back farther than that this week.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey guys, I am more swamped at work than I expected (but I was given the OK to work more hours which will be starting soon...strangely enough this leaves more time for translating).

So all my preppers, please stop for the time being.  I am going to play a little catch up (scan Sayuki and Sakura for important posts), and then I'll give you a new start date.

Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Miss Moonlight"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="164162" data-time="1380631917">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Miss Moonlight" data-cid="164146" data-time="1380587654">
<div>
If anyone covering for Mosumu4ever can prep Mizuki, let me know. No pressure though :)
[/quote]

I can cover for this week. next week I'm going to move, but I can catch up at the weekend if nobody else wants to take her.
Where do you want me to start? 

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks! Just do the most recent four; I'm not sure I'll have time to go back farther than that this week.

</div>
</blockquote>

Done  :thumbsup:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="164106" data-time="1380503683">
<div>
I'm sorry. I couldn't prep this week. I'm going through some problems at the moment, so I might be gone for awhile. I'm sorry...

[/quote]
I can prep Maasa's blog if you want.

</div>
</blockquote>

If it doesn't bother you to do it, I'll leave it to you.

[quote="Star"]
I'm terribly sorry, but due to certain circumstances, I have to take a break from prepping for the next week at max.
[/quote]

I'll cover for Sayuki.

[quote="eri"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="163781" data-time="1380128832">
<div>
maiZe, don't you have too much work with all Aichan's post ? Do you want me to prep a max number of her posts per day, like 3 or 4 ? It doesn't bother me at all to prep all of hers but she posts a lot per day and I think that prepping is easier than translating so just tell me if you have any order (and I noticed that you were a bit late in translation ; Do you want me not to prep until you caught up all ?)
(by the way, I think I'll keep her until somebody is ok to attend to Reina's posts)
[/quote]

Bump.

Now that Star isn't prepping anymore, I'm not going to translate for Wada (only translate prepped posts).  I don't really care one way or the other which blog I translate for :lol: It is more about conveniently forcing myself to read Japanese daily.  

So I thought it'd just be easier to help Maize with the flood of Takahashi posts instead.  Meikochi preps regularly and wonderfully so maybe I can help Maize out with the backlog.  

Yes? No? Is Maize still alive or did he drown in blog drafts? 

</div>
</blockquote>

As far as I could see, maiZe didn't translate anything since the 14th September so I think he's busy thus I believe you're welcome to help him with Aichan's posts.

[quote="Neminia"]

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I said that I could cover for her but ok, I'll take her next week ^^ (a bit better because of my absence on Thurday to Friday)
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Thanks Meikochi and Neminia!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^
^ Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot about that >.< Okay then you'll do it next week^^
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Meikochi, don't even worry about covering Sayuki.  I'll let you and star know when I'm ready to translate her again, and if there's any important entries in the mean time I'll let you know which ones to prep.

Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Can someone help me with this line?

その他にも何曲か披露させて頂いたのですか.......

It's possible I misunderstood the surrounding couple of lines and it's messing me up.

From Mizuki here

Last edited by Miss Moonlight on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Miss Moonlight"]
Can someone help me with this line?

その他にも何曲か披露させて頂いたのですか.......

It's possible I misunderstood the surrounding couple of lines and it's messing me up.

From Mizuki here
[/quote]

^Maybe..

"Besides that, because we had the privilege of showing several songs..."

-

I'll edit this with skippable Sayu posts later, but... Can I get a bit of help with this?
なんか、くしゃみとか色々とまら~いぅ
From http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11623282465.html
It's something about sneezing and stuff, related to the weather getting colder.

(Also, I've noticed that if you get an error message with posting, just go back a page or two and refresh, and it will show your post did in fact go through.)
Last edited by suishouyuki on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^It's tomarai i.e. tomaranai.  So "I can't stop things like sneezing and everything".
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Thanks Yuki!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm back ! I finished to catch up everyone.
When should I begin to prep Mizuki ? On Monday ?
Campy <3 !
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

@MissMoonlight: You're welcome!
@NekoKai: Thank you!

Skippable Sayu:
none! All of them are preppable (10/02 - 10/04)

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm back ! I finished to catch up everyone.
When should I begin to prep Mizuki ? On Monday ?
[/quote]

Yes, Monday. Thanks!
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Yuki"]
Skippable Sayu:
none! All of them are preppable (10/02 - 10/04)
[/quote]

Another heads up!
I'll be prepping (probably) slower than usual due to a swamp of assignments.  :confused:
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

@MisaChii That's okay. I've been translating slower than usual due to sudden busy-ness as well. >< Thanks for the heads up. ^^

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Mizura, did you prep Maasa this week ? Or didn't you have enough time and want me to prep her ?
Campy <3 !
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Okay, guys, I'm not going to be able to keep up with Sayu >< It's been fun, but I'm neglecting Mano far too much and as I mentioned above, things are starting to pick up around here;; So I'll translate what I have already (through 10/4), but could someone else please pick up Sayu from 10/5 on? Thanks and I apologize for the trouble. ><

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Mizura, did you prep Maasa this week ? Or didn't you have enough time and want me to prep her ?
[/quote]

^I tried to and I got 1 almost done it just needed to have pictures in it, and I didn't quite have time to finish it. 
Formerly Mizura
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Hi guys, I'm just going to say that I can't prep until mid November, since that's when my next school break is.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences I have caused. :| 
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I know I said I would be back in a week, but my life has become very busy recently, so I no longer have time for prepping. I hate doing this since this is the seconds time I've had to quit the job, but there simply isn't time for it in my schedule anymore. 
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Hi guys, I'm just going to say that I can't prep until mid November, since that's when my next school break is.

[/quote]

I can't prep Maasa for you while your gone. I barely have time to prep Akari.
Formerly Mizura
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Sorry for posting so many questions, but I'm having trouble with these parts:

聖的には~ガチャガチャが毎回楽しみ~

今回の秋ツアーもシリコンブレスレット(?)のガチャガチャありますよね

and

今回も2人で出没できるかなー

そしたらまたポケモー。であげたりしますっ

from here

And on that note, does anyone know a good place to look up colloquialisms? Pretty sure my dictionary isn't giving me the meaning Mizuki intended for ガチャガチャ

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

ガチャガチャ = vending machines

In typical Mizuki fashion~I look forward to the vending machines every time~
This Fall tour will have silicon bracelet(?) vending machines, right

I wonder if they can appear frequently in pairs this time, too
Then I'll do it for Pocket Morning again
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Thank you!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Star"]
I know I said I would be back in a week, but my life has become very busy recently, so I no longer have time for prepping. I hate doing this since this is the seconds time I've had to quit the job, but there simply isn't time for it in my schedule anymore. 
[/quote]

I can take Ayaka but I'd prefer someone else to take Sayuki (just because I also have homeworks and I'm afraid to have too much blogs to take care if I permanently take one more). Meanwhile I can take her while nobody can prep her.

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="164569" data-time="1381146277">
<div>

[/quote]

I can't prep Maasa for you while your gone. I barely have time to prep Akari.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'll do it, she doesn't post much so I can do it.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Alright, thank you Meikochi, though Sayuki doesn't need to be prepped yet.

We should make another call for preppers, but in the mean time, Krymzon, Neminia, and Mezumiiru: Would any of you be interested in taking on a different girl if needed, as in drop the girl you're prepping for me to prep for someone else at least temporarily?
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I can prep some more and who need preppers ?
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Sayuki, though yuzu will tell you went to start, and anyone that Meikochi needs to get rid of before he runs out of steam. :hahaha: