Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Alright, thank you, I want to start in October, so begin with this post, please.  She has six seven so far.  And I know she has her name in the title, but could you still put "Tamura" in the title so I don't have to change my keyboard language to find it? :hahaha:
<div> </div>
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by WhiteForte »

NekoKai, are you going to translate KanaTomo now?

Sorry, misread that. So now Skoban is the translator :)
I'll begin the prepping!
Last edited by WhiteForte on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

No, Skoban is.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

I'm going on vacation till mid-November. I'm going to try to keep up with Mizuki while I'm gone but I don't know what my internet situation will be the whole time. If I fall 3 entries behind please stop prepping till I catch up, then resume from the current day.
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I just finished 24 coding competition. Sorry if there is no entry prepped yesterday and early today.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Miss Moonlight" data-cid="164998" data-time="1381631867">
I'm going on vacation till mid-November. I'm going to try to keep up with Mizuki while I'm gone but I don't know what my internet situation will be the whole time. If I fall 3 entries behind please stop prepping till I catch up, then resume from the current day.</blockquote>

Ok ^^ have nice holidays ;)
Campy <3 !
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

Sorry, misread that. So now Skoban is the translator :)

I'll begin the prepping!
[/quote]

Sorry for not mentioning anything
Was trying to go through the existing backlog in order to get used to her.
(She writes very politely, which is something I'm not used to.)

I see you've prepped her posts until September.
But I don't think I can do much more than one, possibly two posts a day.
So rather than catching up, I think we should start from the latest posts.
And if I've got the time I'll chip through the old ones.
You alright with that?

Apologies again for not mentioning anything beforehand.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Mizura, you accidentally prepped one of Meimi's posts as Takeuchi's.  Krymzon, can you prep some more of Ikuta's posts?  I'm down to three and I'll hopefully get them all done tomorrow, so I'll need more. :hahaha:
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I am deleting every draft over a month old, unless translators explicitly tell me not to.

Sorry, I can't stand seeing 77 pages of fucking drafts.  It makes me itchy.  
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Whoa, wait, there are some translators that are on vacation who won't see this in time.

Although if you want to get rid of all the Risa, Reina, and Fukuda Kanon drafts you will get no objections from me. :whistling:
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Whoa, wait, there are some translators that are on vacation who won't see this in time.

Although if you want to get rid of all the Risa, Reina, and Fukuda Kanon drafts you will get no objections from me.   :whistling:
[/quote]
Okay. Then I'll stop at 3 months.  Because no one is seriously going to go back and translate 3 months+ of outdated blog posts and I'm sick of seeing the draft pages inch higher and higher every day. 

Edit:  Aside from 2 admin announcements (left as drafts), the oldest draft is from 07/14/2013.  We still have roughly 45 pages of drafts - lots of those are drafts of girls no one translates (Fukuda Kanon, Reina) . 
Last edited by eri on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I noticed that Rokun didn't translate since October, 5th. I send him a message yesterday but he didn't answer to me so I'll stop for the moment prepping Risako and Yurina because I thought that he can't catch up all his blogs when he'll be back.. Am I wrong ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Rokun translated a bunch of Captain's posts on the 12th, though he's been kind of off and on recently.  I almost want a status report of sorts from him, like if he has a plan of attack where he's doing a bunch of posts once a week, or if he's swamped with backlog and just needs to start fresh, or if he needs help/to drop a girl or two, etc.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="165044" data-time="1381741176"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="164989" data-time="1381611834">Sorry, misread that. So now Skoban is the translator :)
I'll begin the prepping!</blockquote> 
Sorry for not mentioning anything
Was trying to go through the existing backlog in order to get used to her.
(She writes very politely, which is something I'm not used to.)

I see you've prepped her posts until September.
But I don't think I can do much more than one, possibly two posts a day.
So rather than catching up, I think we should start from the latest posts.
And if I've got the time I'll chip through the old ones.
You alright with that?

Apologies again for not mentioning anything beforehand.</blockquote>
Sure, I was going to prep the rest of September today, but I forgot to ask you if you could actually catch up. I don't have problems with prepping the recent posts only. I'll begin with the most recent one :)

About rokun, I'm sure he can catch up, since he has done that before, but I'll try to message him and see what happens.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Estrea
Kenshuusei

Post by Estrea »

[quote="eri"]
I am deleting every draft over a month old, unless translators explicitly tell me not to.

Sorry, I can't stand seeing 77 pages of fucking drafts.  It makes me itchy.  
[/quote]

Oops. I'm getting to them slowly though, but I'm pretty sure my backlog doesn't extend past September ^^; Sorry!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgbox.com/hZ1Bs0hK">[img]http:/ ... 1Bs0hK.jpg[/img]</a>
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hey there. Sorry for the inconsistency. I've tried keeping up with Maachan (since she posts so little), as well as Berryz since they're easy to catch up with. I'll plan to catch up with Risako and Yurina soon (Yurina only has like 6 posts), like hopefully within the next couple days, and Meikochi can resume prepping when you see I've caught up. Captain's been kinda inconsistent on both ends. ^^; I think a couple weeks back I did some Risako/Yurina, and then as NekoKai said I did several of Captain's last Friday. I'll catch the rest of the way up with them too, and WhiteForte can resume prepping if he's able. I think the last one I saw prepped as of last Friday was through October 3rd? Though I wasn't able to catch up with translations that far. Oh, Miya's also easy to catch up with, though it seems she's not posting too much lately?

Anyway, if you guys can keep prepping the Berryz girls, unless I'm gone for like 2-3+ weeks, I'd appreciate it. ^^; They're easy to translate quickly and catch up with in batch (same with Maachan, really).

The ones I've had the most trouble keeping up with is C-ute, Ayumi, and Yuka. If I can get those other girls under control I want to clean up or catch up with Ayumi and Yuka, since they're not *too* bad, but C-ute is kinda low priority =/ partly cause 910percent on facebook gets translations up like within minutes of their posts lol, so at least fans can see them somewhere. C-ute really needs a dedicated translator (like, only for them minus Maimi, since it's 4 girls who post basically every day), but I've never seen anyone else express interest. So for the time being I'll get to them when I'm able. I did start cleaning up some older posts of theirs the last week or two, so that should be helping draft volume (although as someone said, that's not the biggest problem really). I think marena's gotten into a good routine of prepping, so I don't really want to disrupt what he does, but I'll do what I can with them for now!
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I will hold on prepping Ayumin for the time being. I will still prep Maachan because she doesn't post a lot.
Let me know when you catch up with other girls so I can start prepping Ayumin again.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK, I am ready to begin translating anew tomorrow, so mezumiiru and xepher can go ahead and start prepping as of tomorrow's entry (or as of the entry of whatever day you guys see this, don't worry about catching up at all).

I'm going to go in and delete all of Sayuki's entries I never got to, but I only seem to have a couple Sakura entries I didn't do so I will try and translate those.

/edit Actually, I lied, I kept a couple of Sayuki's I missed that look fun. But I also just banged out a Sakura entry in like ten minutes so I should be good to go from here.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="165116" data-time="1381854567">
OK, I am ready to begin translating anew tomorrow, so mezumiiru and xepher can go ahead and start prepping as of tomorrow's entry (or as of the entry of whatever day you guys see this, don't worry about catching up at all).</blockquote>
Sure thing. Good to see you back!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thanks <3
Kaori • Risako 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Could someone prep a few Ikuta entries?  Starting with this post, please.

I wonder if we could get Touchdown BG back for Maimi and Chinami, they're still posting the former's translations on MaimiLog. :unsure:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="165107" data-time="1381843733">
The ones I've had the most trouble keeping up with is C-ute, Ayumi, and Yuka. If I can get those other girls under control I want to clean up or catch up with Ayumi and Yuka, since they're not *too* bad, but C-ute is kinda low priority =/ partly cause 910percent on facebook gets translations up like within minutes of their posts lol, so at least fans can see them somewhere. C-ute really needs a dedicated translator (like, only for them minus Maimi, since it's 4 girls who post basically every day), but I've never seen anyone else express interest. So for the time being I'll get to them when I'm able. I did start cleaning up some older posts of theirs the last week or two, so that should be helping draft volume (although as someone said, that's not the biggest problem really). I think marena's gotten into a good routine of prepping, so I don't really want to disrupt what he does, but I'll do what I can with them for now!
</blockquote>

Could you write up a sort of overview of how the girls post?  Things such as amount of slang/dialect usage, general post and sentence length, and if they have anything quirky they post about (like with Marin and Pokémon or Zukki and old TV shows)?  That might help get people interested.

Just looking through a few pages I have some interest in Nakky and/or Chisato, though I want to catch up on Erina and Meimi before I decide on adding anyone else.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Ok, I caught up with all the prepped Miyabi, Risako, Yurina, and Maachan posts. Since there are probably only a few more new ones from the Berryz girls, go ahead and start prepping them again.

I've been talking with WhiteForte about Captain, and although there are many, I'll try to at least make a dent in them starting tomorrow. Same thing with Ayumi.

As for C-ute, ok, I'll try to think of something to say about them. Chisato tells a lot of fun things about her family, Airi likes talking about school, Nacky... is just kinda weird in some way lol. Mai is rather simple and childlike. ^^;
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Could someone prep a few Ikuta entries?  Starting with this post, please.
[/quote]

If Krymzon didn't prep them when I'll come back from school tomorrow, I'll prep all 10 (this one to this one, right ?).

[quote="rokun"]
Ok, I caught up with all the prepped Miyabi, Risako, Yurina, and Maachan posts. Since there are probably only a few more new ones from the Berryz girls, go ahead and start prepping them again.
[/quote]

Ok, then I prepped the 5 Risako's entries I didn't prep (there's a Q&A but the other ones are short) and the 2 Yurina's entries I didn't prep.
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you, Meikochi!  It's only nine though.
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

Sorry guys! It's been a really busy week, I'll get back to Ikuta right where I left off :doh:
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
OK, I am ready to begin translating anew tomorrow, so mezumiiru and xepher can go ahead and start prepping as of tomorrow's entry (or as of the entry of whatever day you guys see this, don't worry about catching up at all).

I'm going to go in and delete all of Sayuki's entries I never got to, but I only seem to have a couple Sakura entries I didn't do so I will try and translate those.

/edit Actually, I lied, I kept a couple of Sayuki's I missed that look fun. But I also just banged out a Sakura entry in like ten minutes so I should be good to go from here.
[/quote]

welcome back :joyful:
and i prepped Sayuki last 3 posts if that's ok
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Krymzon"]
Sorry guys! It's been a really busy week, I'll get back to Ikuta right where I left off :doh:
[/quote]

That's fine, I'm just trying to do at least two Erina posts a day to catch up.  Can you make sure when you prep that the emoticons aren't linked?  I think it's just the newer ones and one of the faces that seem to be left linked.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="165150" data-time="1381881064">
<div>
[/quote]

That's fine, I'm just trying to do at least two Erina posts a day to catch up.  Can you make sure when you prep that the emoticons aren't linked?  I think it's just the newer ones and one of the faces that seem to be left linked.

</div>
</blockquote>

Don't worry about Erina Krymzon, I'll do it and you'll just have to restart with new posts ^^

NekoKai I saw that you prepped and translated some of Erina's posts, where want you me to start the prepping ? Same as you asked yesterday ?

And I covered Akari for the weekend but I don't know if Mizura is back now so I'll keep her until Mizura warns she's back.

EDIT : I made a little mistake at the end of that post (emoticon substitutes by figures ^^'). How could I correct it ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="165116" data-time="1381854567">
<div>

[/quote]

welcome back :joyful:
and i prepped Sayuki last 3 posts if that's ok

</div>
</blockquote>

Yep, that's fine.  Thanks! :)

Kaori • Risako 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Meikochi"]Don't worry about Erina Krymzon, I'll do it and you'll just have to restart with new posts ^^

NekoKai I saw that you prepped and translated some of Erina's posts, where want you me to start the prepping ? Same as you asked yesterday ?

And I covered Akari for the weekend but I don't know if Mizura is back now so I'll keep her until Mizura warns she's back.

EDIT : I made a little mistake at the end of that post (emoticon substitutes by figures ^^'). How could I correct it ?

[/quote]

Kymzon actually prepped some Ikuta entries (my) last night, so I think he's back now?

Mizura only prepped one post and it was actually Meimi's, so I deleted it, but taylor hasn't translated Akari in a while, so I'm going to send her a PM, but in the meantime don't bother prepping Akari.

Since it's already been posted you can't, but I can, so I'll do that now.

Edit, because I don't need that many quotes. :confused:
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.