Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Miss Moonlight »

I have one Mizuki entry 3 entries back that is half done still a draft but I've caught up past that, so it's ok to keep prepping for now. I was just having a really hard time with that one for some reason... if I can't figure it out in a reasonable amount of time I'll just delete it.
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Krymzon" data-cid="165150" data-time="1381881064">
<div>
Sorry guys! It's been a really busy week, I'll get back to Ikuta right where I left off :doh:
[/quote]

That's fine, I'm just trying to do at least two Erina posts a day to catch up.  Can you make sure when you prep that the emoticons aren't linked?  I think it's just the newer ones and one of the faces that seem to be left linked.

</div>
</blockquote>

Alright I'll keep an eye out for those! :eyecrazy:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Don't worry about Erina Krymzon, I'll do it and you'll just have to restart with new posts ^^

NekoKai I saw that you prepped and translated some of Erina's posts, where want you me to start the prepping ? Same as you asked yesterday ?

And I covered Akari for the weekend but I don't know if Mizura is back now so I'll keep her until Mizura warns she's back.

EDIT : I made a little mistake at the end of <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://blog-project.net/fukumura-mizuki/162324' title="External link">that post</a> (emoticon substitutes by figures ^^'). How could I correct it ?
</blockquote>

It's okay, I was just busy last week, I can catch up really quick :whatthe:
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="165191" data-time="1381937314"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="165187" data-time="1381934604">Don't worry about Erina Krymzon, I'll do it and you'll just have to restart with new posts ^^

NekoKai I saw that you prepped and translated some of Erina's posts, where want you me to start the prepping ? Same as you asked yesterday ?

And I covered Akari for the weekend but I don't know if Mizura is back now so I'll keep her until Mizura warns she's back.

EDIT : I made a little mistake at the end of that post (emoticon substitutes by figures ^^'). How could I correct it ?</blockquote> 
Kymzon actually prepped some Ikuta entries (my) last night, so I think he's back now?

Mizura only prepped one post and it was actually Meimi's, so I deleted it, but taylor hasn't translated Akari in a while, so I'm going to send her a PM, but in the meantime don't bother prepping Akari.

Since it's already been posted you can't, but I can, so I'll do that now.

Edit, because I don't need that many quotes. :confused:</blockquote>
Oh sorry, I didn't realize. I don't have time to prep today but I'll try to get some stuff down
tomorrow. I generally have a lot of work to do on Monday's wednesdays and fridays.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="165242" data-time="1381977907">Oh sorry, I didn't realize. I don't have time to prep today but I'll try to get some stuff down
<div>tomorrow. I generally have a lot of work to do on Monday's wednesdays and fridays.</div>
</blockquote>

You can restart with this one. ^^
Campy <3 !
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

So I'm now caught up with all the prepped Miyabi, Risako, Yurina, Captain and Maachan posts, so please start/keep prepping them as usual :) I'm working on Ishida now, and will at least get a couple of the newest ones (like I did with C-ute today). Please start catching up with her prepping too, TPC :) I hope to catch up with at least October posts next week, and would like to have the newest posts up. Then I believe that leaves Yuka, which I'll tackle along with C-ute after I'm satisfied with Ishida lol. Likely next week sometime, again...

Thanks for keeping up with the prepping this whole time. ^^ I'm happy to have gotten these translated the last few days. I think today I'm going to end up having done about 60-70 translations. XD
Last edited by rokun on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I got the new one for Ayumin today. There are 4 posts that I skipped. I will prep them now.
(Pokemon X occupies me lately so my prepping will be a bit slow. Nonetheless, it will be prepped within 48 hours)
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="165375" data-time="1382128511">So I'm now caught up with all the prepped Miyabi, Risako, Yurina, Captain and Maachan posts, so please start/keep prepping them as usual :) I'm working on Ishida now, and will at least get a couple of the newest ones (like I did with C-ute today). Please start catching up with her prepping too, TPC :) I hope to catch up with at least October posts next week, and would like to have the newest posts up. Then I believe that leaves Yuka, which I'll tackle along with C-ute after I'm satisfied with Ishida lol. Likely next week sometime, again...

Thanks for keeping up with the prepping this whole time. ^^ I'm happy to have gotten these translated the last few days. I think today I'm going to end up having done about 60-70 translations. XD</blockquote>Catched up? Those 20 Captain entries tell me other thing D:
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

I've translated the majority of this post: http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=159714&action=edit
But I'm confused on when Zukki says "だれかみたいにカピなんて生えなかったし、ひっくり返したりもしなかった" (what is "kapi?")
and "こんなさやすんさやすん言ってますが、一応本人も少しは気に入ってくれてるみたいなのでご安心を!"
:doh: 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

NekoKai, do you need someone to prep Rina ? I'm on holiday now and she seems to be really easy to prep so if you need, I could ^^.
Campy <3 !
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="165375" data-time="1382128511">
So I'm now caught up with all the prepped Miyabi, Risako, Yurina, Captain and Maachan posts, so please start/keep prepping them as usual :) I'm working on Ishida now, and will at least get a couple of the newest ones (like I did with C-ute today). Please start catching up with her prepping too, TPC :) I hope to catch up with at least October posts next week, and would like to have the newest posts up. Then I believe that leaves Yuka, which I'll tackle along with C-ute after I'm satisfied with Ishida lol. Likely next week sometime, again...

Thanks for keeping up with the prepping this whole time. ^^ I'm happy to have gotten these translated the last few days. I think today I'm going to end up having done about 60-70 translations. XD
</blockquote>
Catched up? Those 20 Captain entries tell me other thing D:

[/quote]

Thanks for jumping to those :P They're done now too! More more!! lol.

Caught up more today with about half of Ayu's from October, and even some of Yuka's. Keeping C-ute current too, at least...
Maybe all I needed was a little break after doing this for 3 years every day =/
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="rokun"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="165400" data-time="1382146727">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="165375" data-time="1382128511">

</blockquote>
Catched up? Those 20 Captain entries tell me other thing D:

[/quote]

Thanks for jumping to those :P They're done now too! More more!! lol.

Caught up more today with about half of Ayu's from October, and even some of Yuka's. Keeping C-ute current too, at least...
Maybe all I needed was a little break after doing this for 3 years every day =/

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't know if you're crazy or amazing. I think you're both, but more on the amazing side. 
Just wanted to praise you for your hard work~ Thanks Rokun  :joyful:  how do you manage to get so many translations done  :eekrun:

Ah yes and I wanted to say that normally I put the full name of the girl in title of the draft, but I think it's easier for the translators to find posts if I shorten it a bit. So from next week on
"Mano Erina" will be "Mano"
"Tasaki Asahi" will be "Asahi"
"Mitsui Aika" will be "Aika"
and "Suzuki Kanon" will be "Zukki"

I think you'll find it anyways, but I wanted to say something at least~
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Rokun sure does an amazing job, a lot of girls and a lot of posts. I'll make sure to support him until he graduates!
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Estrea
Kenshuusei

Post by Estrea »

[quote="Neminia"]

Ah yes and I wanted to say that normally I put the full name of the girl in title of the draft, but I think it's easier for the translators to find posts if I shorten it a bit. So from next week on

[/quote]

Ok noted! Thanks!

And yeah sometimes I wonder how rokun does it :x I have trouble keeping up with mine (I blame Asahi for making my head hurt when I try to translate her...the Lovendor girls aren't so bad unless they try to be funny and come up with strange puns...okamari and Uozumi....I'm looking at you two..). But yeah definitely all the claps to the preppers who make our job easier too!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgbox.com/hZ1Bs0hK">[img]http:/ ... 1Bs0hK.jpg[/img]</a>
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Neminia"]Ah yes and I wanted to say that normally I put the full name of the girl in title of the draft, but I think it's easier for the translators to find posts if I shorten it a bit. So from next week on

[/quote]
Can you use "Mitsui" instead, that's how I've been searching for her this whole time. :hahaha:

[quote="Meikochi"]
NekoKai, do you need someone to prep Rina ? I'm on holiday now and she seems to be really easy to prep so if you need, I could ^^.
[/quote]
She doesn't post very often, so I think I'm okay with her on my own.
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Neminia"]

[/quote]

Noted! Thanks. ^^ Lately I've been searching as "Mano" anyway, so this works out well~

Also, a question: How is うける being used both times in this post? http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11625902313.html
And ガッツリ in this sentence ガッツリしたもの食べたくて、お肉 in this post: http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11627373812.html
Thank you.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^
^ Yeah sure, I'll write Mitsui.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Awww I got embarrassed when looking at this thread today!!! Though I don't know if it's fully deserved since I've been slacking somewhat for a while now >_< Thanks everyone though, for the thoughts. And preppers certainly do make things easier!

[quote="Yuki"]
Also, a question: How is うける being used both times in this post? http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11625902313.html
And ガッツリ in this sentence ガッツリしたもの食べたくて、お肉 in this post: http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11627373812.html
Thank you.

[/quote]

うける in this sense is... slang? for like "funny". So like Sayu's saying their faces are funny in the picture. The girls use that often in their posts.

As for ガッツリ... I've had trouble with that in the past too, and I think someone helped me out. I feel like in this sense it's like she's talking about a food that's filling. Someone else I'm sure could maybe give a better perspective though ^^;
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^That's what it means, the synonyms of ガッツリ are たくさん and たっぷり.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I will prep yesterday's and today's entries later today. I'm overwhelmed with hw and barely have time to sleep.
Last edited by thaipokecard on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="taylor"]
I've translated the majority of this post: http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=159714&action=edit
But I'm confused on when Zukki says "だれかみたいにカピなんて生えなかったし、ひっくり返したりもしなかった" (what is "kapi?")
[/quote]

Kapi means like "flaky/crusty" or in this case "dried out".  Do you need help with that sentence as a whole or just the one word?

"Calling this Sayasun Sayasun once myself it seems to suit her, so I have peace of mind!"
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK, I uploaded it as is for now because the actual content of the entry was finished, but Sakura ended this entry with her usual ではでは, but this time after her kaomoji she added れゆ, which I have never heard of before, it is not in my dictionary, and my internet searches are coming up with nothing.  Does anyone have any idea what she is talking about? Thanks.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

This is totally a personal request, but could one of you beautiful people translate this entry please?

http://ameblo.jp/asahi-tasaki/entry-11653819679.html

I'll be very very greatful. :heart:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I prepped it so the translator can get right to work. I hope nobody minds.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="165421" data-time="1382208088">
<div>
[/quote]

Kapi means like "flaky/crusty" or in this case "dried out".  Do you need help with that sentence as a whole or just the one word?

"Calling this Sayasun Sayasun once myself it seems to suit her, so I have peace of mind!"

</div>
</blockquote>
The sentence as a whole, thank you!
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="aine"]
This is totally a personal request, but could one of you beautiful people translate this entry please?

http://ameblo.jp/asahi-tasaki/entry-11653819679.html

I'll be very very greatful. :heart:
[/quote]

I can.

Edit: Done! http://blog-project.net/tasaki-asahi/165016
Last edited by suishouyuki on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

FYI I translated Fuku-chan's post the other day about her grandfather passing away, since Miss Moonlight's been out a while and it didn't look like it was going to be done...
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Need a bit of guidance on this KanaTomo entry.

"冷静に考えてみると
最初に上へ登ったら

だんだんと下に降りていくわけで、
……。これ以上考えないでおこ。(笑))"

<div>My translation:</div>
<div>"Try to think about it calmly</div>
<div>if you start heading towards the top from the outset</div>
<div> </div>
<div>gradually you descend downwards</div>

<div>... let's not think about that any more lol"</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I think she's trying to be cryptic (due to the last line)</div>
<div>But would just like a second opinion.</div>
<div>Thanks.</div>
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="165811" data-time="1382896327">I prepped it so the translator can get right to work. I hope nobody minds.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="165820" data-time="1382913347">Edit: Done! http://blog-project.net/tasaki-asahi/165016</blockquote>
Thank you both! :wub:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Sorry guys, was busy since friday. I'm currently moving to my new appartment, went to the Thor 2 premiere in Berlin and I also have university so I wasn't able to prep the last few days. I'll try to catch up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Sorry  :confused:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^There's no rush with Aika's posts, I'm a little lot behind so you can prep the other girls first.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="165814" data-time="1382897057">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="165634" data-time="1382565825">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="165421" data-time="1382208088">

</blockquote>

"Calling this Sayasun Sayasun once myself it seems to suit her, so I have peace of mind!"</blockquote>
The sentence as a whole, thank you!</blockquote>

"Someone is seemingly dried out and such and didn't grow, it was turned over and wasn't like that"