Mari goes on Hiatus aka She's Left the UF Nest and flew south for the winter.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Melon
ANGERME

Re: Mari goes on Hiatus aka She's Left the UF Nest and flew south for the winter.

Post by Melon »

I think she should let herself go, gain fifty pounds or so, and reinvent herself as a comedian. :goldunko:
Elpis
ANGERME

Re: Mari goes on Hiatus aka She's Left the UF Nest and flew south for the winter.

Post by Elpis »

She was already looking a bit overweight in recent pictures, but 50 more pounds... I hate to say this but Zukki would look really skinny if that happened to Mari.
Last edited by Elpis on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

she's so short even gaining 20 or 30 would probably put her in "fat comedian" territory.

It was mostly a jab at how ma le comedians can be " morally bankrupt" and still have a career afterwards.
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eljerry" data-cid="165235" data-time="1381973841">
when someone have much talent, doesn't matter what kind of scandals she do.</blockquote>

I slightly agree but what she did was so blatant. In their bed? c'mon! Take that to a hotel. She clearly lost interest and if she just left him she wouldn't be getting the public eye and shaming she's getting know. Being well known and talented makes people care less to some degree but it depends on the crime. It matters a lot in this case. Even talented people need to have some strength of character.
eljerry
Kenshuusei

Post by eljerry »

What I can tell you all a comprehensive list of artists worldwide. how, no matter what he can do in his personal life, everyone respected for his artistic career.
Last edited by eljerry on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eljerry" data-cid="165307" data-time="1382052668">
What I can tell you all a comprehensive list of artists worldwide. how, no matter what he can do in his personal life, everyone respected for his artistic career.</blockquote>

Yes, Chris Brown and Michael Vick being only a few examples.

Celebrities getting their just desserts is a bit of a relief after most of them can be despicable human beings and get away with it. Is what Mari did as bad as beating the shit out of a significant other or drowning and electrocuting dogs in her backyard? No, but considering her only talent is being a talent, I'd say she deserves every bit of backlash she's getting for it.
Last edited by showraniy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="YuuakuRisa"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eljerry" data-cid="165235" data-time="1381973841">
when someone have much talent, doesn't matter what kind of scandals she do.
</blockquote>

I slightly agree but what she did was so blatant. In their bed? c'mon! Take that to a hotel. She clearly lost interest and if she just left him she wouldn't be getting the public eye and shaming she's getting know. Being well known and talented makes people care less to some degree but it depends on the crime. It matters a lot in this case. Even talented people need to have some strength of character.

[/quote]

[quote="showraniy"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eljerry" data-cid="165307" data-time="1382052668">
<div>
What I can tell you all a comprehensive list of artists worldwide. how, no matter what he can do in his personal life, everyone respected for his artistic career.
[/quote]

Yes, Chris Brown and Michael Vick being only a few examples.

Celebrities getting their just deserts is a bit of a relief after most of them can be despicable human beings and get away with it. Is what Mari did as bad as beating the shit out of a significant other or drowning and electrocuting dogs in her backyard? No, but considering her only talent is being a talent, I'd say she deserves every bit of backlash she's getting for it.

</div>
</blockquote>

I agree with both of you on this.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

I agree with both of you on this.

[/quote]

I hate to sound mean... but

MM-BBS is not those other H!P forums. Please don't make a post just to say you agree. That doesn't really promote discussion. Please think a bit more and consider if you are actually contributing anything next time you post.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I saw this coming. It's later than I expected though.

I like Mari, but she deserves all of what she's getting. 

Well, this is probably the last we'll see of her for awhile.
eljerry
Kenshuusei

Post by eljerry »

I would like to know what is the opinion of this fan of Mari, about this situation.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqpy07_the-red-theatre-eng-sub-yaguchi-mari-vs-tenshin-mukai_fun

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

That was his gag so he's probably going to need to find a new one now. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eljerry" data-cid="165425" data-time="1382211804">
I would like to know what is the opinion of this fan of Mari, about this situation.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqpy07_the-red-theatre-eng-sub-yaguchi-mari-vs-tenshin-mukai_fun
</blockquote>

I am so creeped out right now...
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="YuuakuRisa" data-cid="165867" data-time="1382993050">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eljerry" data-cid="165425" data-time="1382211804">
</blockquote>

</blockquote>

You probably haven't seen Abeeeee *knife stab the pan* then yet.
eljerry
Kenshuusei

Post by eljerry »

[quote="Ap2000"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="YuuakuRisa" data-cid="165867" data-time="1382993050">

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

You probably haven't seen Abeeeee *knife stab the pan* then yet.
Noop, if you can post it
[/quote]