Club48 :: Where we spam 48 ways to glory!

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Club48 :: Where we spam 48 ways to glory!

Post by Anderei »

I'd actually love it way more if people insisted on calling it by the full title.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

What the fuck is that in English. Is there a non google translate out there because that sentence makes no sense. :rofl:

Long titles are gimmicky but I like the idea as a sort of fuck you to the advertisers.

I think before that the longest Japanese title I could remember was that Gackt single whose title was essentially the entire chorus?
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Anderei"]
The title of <b>AKB48</b>'s upcoming 34th single featuring the 16 winners of the group's '4th Janken tournament' has been revealed!

The title is "<b>Suzukake no Ki no Michi de 'Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru' to Itteshimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa Dou Kawatteshimaunoka, Bokunari ni Nannichi ka Kangaeta Ue deno Yaya Kihazukashii Ketsuron no youna Mono</b>." (Lit. "Little embarrassing conclusion kind of thing I came up with after several days of consideration how our relationship would change if I tell you 'I see your smile in my dream' on the road of Platanus.")

From Tokyohive. How stupid.
[/quote]

da heck....
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Title translation:
Something like the slightly embarrassing conclusion I came up with after thinking everyday in my own way about how out relationship would end up changing if, on the path of sycamores, I would tell you "I see your smile in my dreams"

Made by Haru!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Dang, this is really freakin long. I have no idea how I'm going to remember it if at all. I liked it when it was called Title Pending.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Well, it kinda makes sense I guess. The concept around it was school life and all the members have graduated from High school. But still, it is sad. D:
Formerly Mizura
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

A random note, but the official shortened version of that long-ass title is "Suzukake Nanchara" which is basically "Suzukake etc."
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="freezingkiss"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="166283" data-time="1383654616">
<div>
Welp, I thought this would be my 2nd time in Japan without seeing an AKB show.

I'm not really a fan anymore, but since they are still performing stages I really liked - why the hell not.

Except while I did win a ticket, it's for Team 4 and they're doing S2 revival show. I only know a couple unit songs.. lol.

OH WELL ELEMENT OF SURPRISE

Not to mention, it was REALLY hard to get this ticket. For those of you unaware, tickets for theater are limited to ~250 tickets and it's lottery based. Don't know how many people apply for a given show, but considering they can sell 1 mln CDs in a day, I'm sure it sure is a whole lot.

Thank god for Miichan being demoted to Team 4 too.

-Berry
[/quote]

I love Te wo Tsunaginagara so I know that stage very well haha. I saw old Team A in 2012 but I was very, very lucky. Seeing Rino before she transferred, Takamina, Acchan, Kojiharu and Mariko all in one go, oh and original HKT before the 5 girls were fired and everything. Best stage. I have a special place in my heart for A6 now. 

</div>
</blockquote>

You are super lucky. :down:
They super suck for not doing super enpou anymore.

Anyways, I didn't enjoy that stage that much - neither the songs or the girls appealed to me. I forgot how much of a lolifest it is. Aine enjoyed it though. =3=
Still - it was great to see the theater in person and understand what the atmosphere was like. I don't think it was really worth the trouble though applying every single day and sometimes only knowing a day in advance if you've won a show. It's really not practical for foreigners who usually have every day of their trip planned..
I would have killed to see a Waiting Stage from Team A, K, or B though.

I'll see how the new stages are next year, but AKB has really been sucky for a long time now. :down:

Last edited by strawberryjam on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Cyrene
モーニング娘。

Post by Cyrene »

Team 4 is full of the young just promoted kks. It's the most lolifest in all of AKB48 at the moment. I like the team but not their stage! SKE's stages are really boring to me.

|Avatar made by 少女Q . It's really freaking old.| <a href="http://idollife.tumblr.com">My Tumblr</a>
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Did SKE debut their new stages yet?
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Their original stages no. Team S is supposed to get theirs at the end of November but Team N's has been delayed so much they are all probably going to be pushed back.

Made by Haru!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

So, has SKE just been performing their versions of AKB material at their stages since they debuted?
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

No Team S has had 2 original stages and KII has had 1 but every team in the AKB family is doing waiting stages right now.  Team S is supposed to get it's next original stage at the end of the month.

Made by Haru!
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Since no one has posted about this yet I assume not many people know about it...
Warning! Cringe Worthy!
All I ask is why?
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="167036" data-time="1384864577">Since no one has posted about this yet I assume not many people know about it...

Warning! Cringe Worthy!

All I ask is why?</blockquote>
When in Japan we saw that band perform on Music Station. AKB was in the studio as well, however they did not perform together on that occasion.

And why? Obviously those guys must be popular enough there so they're milking it while they can.

I've been meaning to write our theatre visit report for a while, I hope I'll get around to it soon. For now I'll only say that it was worth the trouble, though I find it amusing that apparently I enjoyed it more than Berry did. :hahaha:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Mugi"]
No Team S has had 2 original stages and KII has had 1 but every team in the AKB family is doing waiting stages right now.  Team S is supposed to get it's next original stage at the end of the month.
[/quote]

Jeez, four years still seems like a long time to only have a single stage, though. They really put those things on the back burner for awhile.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The main A-side of the new single (the really long one) is kinda crappy, as with some of the usual songs.

Escape is good. The PV looked cool.

Mosh & Dive: Was okay, I'd prefer it more over Suzukake Nancha as the main a-side.

I still need to listen to the rest. :/
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

:crying: This really sucks.  She was one of the most over looked girls ever.  Ranks in at 8 in the election and get like no screen time in the video and then never makes it to another single the fans didn't put her in...  

One day I would really like to know why but I never will.

I hope she can get some voice acting jobs quickly.
Last edited by Mugi on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Made by Haru!
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

That sucks, I adored Amina... I wonder if AKB turned out to be everything she thought it would be, or if her fandom suffered for it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mugi" data-cid="168708" data-time="1387789156">
:crying: This really sucks. She was one of the most over looked girls ever. Ranks in at 8 in the election and get like no screen time in the video and then never makes it to another single the fans didn't put her in...

One day I would really like to know why but I never will.

I hope she can get some voice acting job quickly.</blockquote>

Probably a realization that she likes voice acting and because she knows she's probably never getting back into senbatsu.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Just a kenkyuusei, but HKT48's Abe Kyoka is graduating.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oshima Yuko is graduating

I thought that Kojima would have gone before her.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Good for her! Even though shes no Amina, AKB never really gave her what she deserved.  She should be center right now but whatever.

Made by Haru!
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="169011" data-time="1388519888">
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/1 ... 48">Oshima Yuko is graduating</a>

I thought that Kojima would have gone before her.</blockquote>
Yay!! I'm so happy for her; she can spread her wings now and be awesomer. I want so badly to see her in more dramas now. Solo singing work is fine even, but I kinda doubt she'll go that route.

Anyway, I'm happy for her and I can't wait to see what she does next. Yuko :wub:
Last edited by showraniy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Wouldn't graduating actually make her in less demand for roles?
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Atsuko's maintained an active career, hasn't she? I imagine #2 wouldn't have too much trouble doing the same thing.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think she's a lot less busy than she used to be, and for some reason she's still releasing music. I don't know. I guess it's too early to know if any of the big names from AKB48 will have long careers in the spotlight.
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

^ Mai Oshima has been a talent for years and she left ages ago. Yuko will be fine, and Acchan has done TV shows, movies, singles, jesus she's been everywhere.
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥