Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I think if we did have a separate forum I could only really see there being 3-4 threads.  A general, a "going away", a translation help, and maybe a request for special translations (Such as articles or when someone we're not actively translating makes an important post) one.  It would get kind of crazy if we had a thread for each individual blog (I realize that was just an example, but it is here, too :hahaha: ).  So although I agree that it's pretty difficult to find stuff from a few days ago, there generally isn't much of a need to?  (For us at least, I'm not sure what it's like for you and strawberry.)
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by suishouyuki »

I pretty much leave this thread up in Firefox and refresh it several times a day, so for me a separate forum is not extremely necessary. However, I can definitely see the usefulness of having four different threads as NekoKai mentioned, especially for being able to quickly see when someone is going away/coming back and things like that.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Yuki"]
I pretty much leave this thread up in Firefox and refresh it several times a day, so for me a separate forum is not extremely necessary. However, I can definitely see the usefulness of having four different threads as NekoKai mentioned, especially for being able to quickly see when someone is going away/coming back and things like that.
[/quote]

I feel exactly the same way.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Another forum thread would be nice. I follow this thread to see updates in general and I kinda find it annoying when I have a whole bunch of notifications just for questions.
Formerly Mizura
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

If it's not too much work, it could be an useful feature! :eekrun:
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Taylor, there are circa 7-10 Duu's posts you didn't translated, do you want me to stop prepping her a bit, to let you catch up ? (because if you don't want to translate them, just delete it)
[/quote]
Yes please! School got in the way, but I'd like to catch up on her posts and then have you start prepping again, if that's okay

[quote="NekoKai"]
^Corrected.

TnB is temporarily permanently gone, in other words if anyone wants to take on any of her girls permanently you're free to do so.  If you're covering for her (I think this is just taylor) you're no longer technically "covering" so if you want to keep both/either/neither of those girls let me know.  TnB said that whenever she comes back she'll take on whoever is needed, so no worries.
[/quote]
I'll keep both Kana and Zukki; I've grown rather attached to both of them through translating their blogs haha
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I would like to have one more thread for status update such as hiatus/short leave/new translator/new prepper. (I tend to forget who is on leave without looking at spreadsheet.) The rest doesn't matter to me that much.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="taylor"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="166513" data-time="1383953184">
<div>
Taylor, there are circa 7-10 Duu's posts you didn't translated, do you want me to stop prepping her a bit, to let you catch up ? (because if you don't want to translate them, just delete it)
[/quote]
Yes please! School got in the way, but I'd like to catch up on her posts and then have you start prepping again, if that's okay

</div>
</blockquote>

I can stop prepping Akari for a while too if you want?
Formerly Mizura
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

My comments were supposed to show that a separate forum wouldn't be very useful, since realistically there wouldn't be enough threads to warrant it's own forum. :hahaha:

[quote="thaipokecard"]
I would like to have one more thread for status update such as hiatus/short leave/new translator/new prepper. (I tend to forget who is on leave without looking at spreadsheet.) The rest doesn't matter to me that much.
[/quote]

But that's why we have the spreadsheet, so you can see who's gone and who's doing what all on one page.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hi all,

Sorry about being kinda silent the last couple weeks, but I've been getting ready for my trip to Japan - I'll be leaving town tonight for it. I'll be there for two weeks, but since I'm going for H!P-related stuff (MM, Berryz concert etc.) I hope to at least keep up with Berryz' blogs for my own informational purposes since they're generally easy to catch up with (I know I'm behind on them now... I'll honestly actually probably catch up with them while sitting in my hotel sometime the next couple nights lol), and perhaps some MM. I've also PMed marena about temporarily suspending C-ute preps since he doesn't really check this thread, but I thought I should still let everyone know what's going on...
Last edited by rokun on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thanks for letting us know.  Have fun!
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="NekoKai"]
I think if we did have a separate forum I could only really see there being 3-4 threads.  A general, a "going away", a translation help, and maybe a request for special translations (Such as articles or when someone we're not actively translating makes an important post) one.  It would get kind of crazy if we had a thread for each individual blog (I realize that was just an example, but it is here, too :hahaha: ).  So although I agree that it's pretty difficult to find stuff from a few days ago, there generally isn't much of a need to?  (For us at least, I'm not sure what it's like for you and strawberry.)
[/quote]

Good idea! A simple 3-4 thread forum is probably the best. 
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="167009" data-time="1384832753">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="166513" data-time="1383953184">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I can stop prepping Akari for a while too if you want?

</div>
</blockquote>
That'd be very helpful as well, thank you
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

I'm back from vacation! I can start translating Mizuki again. Meikochi, can you still prep? You don't have to go back at all; starting from today or tomorrow is fine.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Welcome back!

Krymzon, sometime this week can you prep these three posts that you missed one, two, three, and then this one whenever you get around to it?  Please and thank you!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="taylor"]

<div>
[/quote]
</div>
</blockquote>

I'm fine with that, just notice me when you want me to restart :).

[quote="rokun"]
Hi all,

Sorry about being kinda silent the last couple weeks, but I've been getting ready for my trip to Japan - I'll be leaving town tonight for it. I'll be there for two weeks, but since I'm going for H!P-related stuff (MM, Berryz concert etc.) I hope to at least keep up with Berryz' blogs for my own informational purposes since they're generally easy to catch up with (I know I'm behind on them now... I'll honestly actually probably catch up with them while sitting in my hotel sometime the next couple nights lol).
[/quote]

I'll stop prepping if you're too far behind. Have fun :D !

[quote="Miss Moonlight"]
I'm back from vacation! I can start translating Mizuki again. Meikochi, can you still prep? You don't have to go back at all; starting from today or tomorrow is fine.
[/quote]

Welcome back !
Sure, I'll restart from today. As you asked for, I didn't prep more than 3 posts when you were away (+ her birthday's ones). Do you want me to prep some specific posts she posted during your holidays ?
Campy <3 !
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="NekoKai"]
^Welcome back!

Krymzon, sometime this week can you prep these three posts that you missed one, two, three, and then this one whenever you get around to it?  Please and thank you!
[/quote]

Sorry about that!  I've prepped one two three and I realized I never put done on this one.
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Welcome back !
Sure, I'll restart from today. As you asked for, I didn't prep more than 3 posts when you were away (+ her birthday's ones). Do you want me to prep some specific posts she posted during your holidays ?

[/quote]

Thank you!! For now, no. After I go back and translate all the prepped ones, I'll check to see if there were any that were particularly interesting if I have time... if not, we can just keep going forward.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you, Krymzon, and it's no problem.

Hypothetically, in the future (because I'm obviously not done catching up) if I were to take on Umeda Erika, would anyone be interested in prepping her?  Maybe MisaChii since no one's translating Sayumi?  Though I don't want to force you into anything. :hahaha:   For the past almost two years she's only posted a few times each month (she's only posted three times in November so far), and if I do take her on it'll be at the start of next year.  So just putting that out there.

Also, to aine and/or strawberryjam, would she just go in miscellaneous, and do you need to add a category or something for her, or anything else that would require advanced notice?
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Sayu's grandfather passed away:

(Both seem to have the same content)
http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/675277212
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11709645143.html

I'm pretty much packed until tomorrow,
So hopefully someone can step up and translate it.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

I can translate it starting right now.

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Thanks for the feedback on a b!p forum everyone, we'll decide about it with Berry soon and if it goes ahead we will create it this weekend most likely. Feel free to add to the discussion until then.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="167162" data-time="1384996034">Umeda Erika (...)

Also, to aine and/or strawberryjam, would she just go in miscellaneous, and do you need to add a category or something for her, or anything else that would require advanced notice?</blockquote>
Yes, we would need to create a category for her. But a day or two notice before the prepping starts will be sufficient. And I don't think we had a similar situation before, but she would most likely go under the Miscellaneous meta-category.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="167192" data-time="1385034286">I can translate it starting right now.</blockquote>
I see you already started, thanks for your effort!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="aine"]

I see you already started, thanks for your effort!

[/quote]

You're welcome! I just posted it. Man, I cried a lot. ;_;

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Mezumiiru, can you prep these three Meimi posts that got skipped when you have time?  One, two, three.
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Hypothetically, in the future (because I'm obviously not done catching up) if I were to take on Umeda Erika, would anyone be interested in prepping her?  Maybe MisaChii since no one's translating Sayumi?  Though I don't want to force you into anything. :hahaha:   For the past almost two years she's only posted a few times each month (she's only posted three times in November so far), and if I do take her on it'll be at the start of next year.  So just putting that out there.
[/quote]

I think I could take on her, in the future~ Just poke me about it when you're taking up Erika. :'D
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Mezumiiru, can you prep these three Meimi posts that got skipped when you have time?  One, two, three.
[/quote]

They are done now ( It's weird that they disappeared, I remember that i did them ) :confused:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you!
nefleury
Kenshuusei

Post by nefleury »

Like to help ... Can do Prep... Let me know...

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I'm really sorry for the short notice but I'll be out of town from Sunday to Tuesday.  There are some things in the queue that I can take care of sooner than later but I'm not sure if my hotel has internet so, can you just hold off on the posts until Wednesday?

Applies to
Takahashi Ai
Abe Natsumi
Wada Ayaka
Iikubo Haruna

thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

^ Roger that!!

Let me know if you want me to prep old entries when you get back or start a new one. I am on fall break this week so I have a bit of time to prep old stuff.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>