Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by MejraThea »

Or black or not.

I think the shots without Aika were from Kono Chikyuu up.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by Meikochi »

I hope Tsunku will suddenly realise it's not really a good idea and cancel it ><

Aika was also missing of Renai Hunter's dance shot.
Campy <3 !
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

I wonder why they can't just re-shoot it, it's not as if H!P-style videos take an immense amount of effort to create.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Everything probably has to be done by a certain date so that the CDs can be printed on time.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Because HP stuff is on a very tight schedule. They most likely don't own the shooting locations and have them booked for a limited amount of time. Most shooting for their PVs is done in a single day. The jacket and promotional photo shoots for the singles are even done months out from the PVs being filmed. In all likelihood you won't even notice Ayumi since it'll probably be body or blurred shots. With the choices being no PV, a PV missing 20% of the group, or this stand in, this is the best one. Hell, just be happy Ayumi is getting something to do.

And if anyone's calling for PV reshoots, it should be Chisato since she's going to look like a damn fool from now on because of their last PV and her wardrobe malfunction.
Last edited by al kusanagi on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Speaking of that. I wonder if Chisato or if anyone has asked Chisato about that little mishap.

It will be strange to see Ayumi in Karin's costume if that's how it's going down. I guess that's what Tsunku meant by same size? I can only imagine the pressure Ayumi must have felt being thrown into doing a group dance with a bunch of girls she's never worked with. I hope it makes it to the DVD or on Hello!Station (of even the J=J channel!). It would make for a good bit of drama if you ask me.

Reshooting the dance shot will give them something to throw on their first album if they get one next year.

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

This should be interesting to say the least.  I actually really like the morph suit idea hahaha.  Because I understand both sides to it.  And I love Ayumi, but this is just weird.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Because HP stuff is on a very tight schedule. They most likely don't own the shooting locations and have them booked for a limited amount of time. Most shooting for their PVs is done in a single day. The jacket and promotional photo shoots for the singles are even done months out from the PVs being filmed. In all likelihood you won't even notice Ayumi since it'll probably be body or blurred shots. With the choices being no PV, a PV missing 20% of the group, or this stand in, this is the best one. Hell, just be happy Ayumi is getting something to do.

And if anyone's calling for PV reshoots, it should be Chisato since she's going to look like a damn fool from now on because of their last PV and her wardrobe malfunction.
[/quote]

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Speaking of that. I wonder if Chisato or if anyone has asked Chisato about that little mishap.

It will be strange to see Ayumi in Karin's costume if that's how it's going down. I guess that's what Tsunku meant by same size? I can only imagine the pressure Ayumi must have felt being thrown into doing a group dance with a bunch of girls she's never worked with. I hope it makes it to the DVD or on Hello!Station (of even the J=J channel!). It would make for a good bit of drama if you ask me.

Reshooting the dance shot will give them something to throw on their first album if they get one next year.
[/quote]

...what?
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

She's wearing her dress backwards in their new PV. The zipper is on the front for the PV.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Are you sure it's not supposed to be like that?
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I've actually seen models wear it both ways.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

In fact, Chisato herself wore it both ways.

I think it looks fine either way, to be honest, as long as she'd just stuck with one way.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Every other time I've seen her wear it, the zipper is on the back.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The zipper in the front is from the PV and promo shots. On TV and newer appearances and photo shoots she's wearing it with the zipper in the back. If it was a choice she would have stuck with the zipper in the front. Which means it was a mistake because she hasn't worn it like that since.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

or you can just do it both ways....
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The website the item was originally sold on had the zipper portion as the back.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Welp the PV is out and it's odd seeing both Karin and Ayumi xD....it's even funny to see Ayumin mouthing Karin's parts LOL. 

I like the dance and song though...catchy little dittys lol
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Here'sthe link btw.  Video starts at 3:33.

I really like the song and the dance is pretty cool, but I still hate those outfits.  It was especially weird seeing Ayumi dancing Karin's part since Karin is FRONT AND CENTER as usual haha
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Finally I don't find the replacement of Karin by Ayumi as weird and sighted as I thought because of the background's darkness and the fact that she wears a hat which cover a bit her face and has no close-up (it would have been odder without someone in the middle in my opinion).

I like better Hajimete o Keiken chuu  to  Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo (MV and song).
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

"The number of stars is equivalent to the number of love"? Tsunku must be running out of ideas because he already used it in C-ute's song Midnight Temptation.
This MV is so low-budgeted. And I wish they give Akari more screen time (I see Karin everywhere *_*). Akari in a room filled with green jewels must be very pretty, but I see only 1 shot of her in that room. WTF?
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

That was kinda surreal. I mean, I thought like everyone else that Ayumi would just be sort of in the back or something while the other girls got focus, but nope, they were straight up blatant about showing Ayumi off. At least that's what it seemed like to me ...
Song is still pretty good though.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Of course Ayumi was going to be up front, she replaced the front girl. That's like shoving Riho in the back. Karin has to be all over the place to cover up the fact that Ayumi was there. 

I don't think they should have gone the extra mile and had her lip sync, that was awkward. If it were me, I'd have had them all come up to Karin in the end since she was all pouty in that chair, swinging around. Just like a, yeah we know you're a gimp right now, but you're still part of the group. 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I love the song and to me, they actually pulled of the Ayumi thing pretty well. Lots of Karin, Tomoko and Sayuki, but with Hajimete, they more than made up for lack of Akari and Yuka, so I'm not mad at all.

It's funny how the original title of it is still in the chorus ("watashi wa rose quartz"), and the shots of them surrounded by jewels were pretty, but Akari and Yuka got like one nanosecond of screen time each time they were shown.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Overall the song was okay. From reading all the comments about Ayumi in it on here all day I was prepared for the worst. But they pulled it off well. Ayumi sorta looked like an older Akari and she looked like she could fit in if they ever needed it again. And it seemed like a 6 member group just like old times with Aina.

However, I didn't like the overdose of Karin, Karin has an okay voice but too much of her is bad. It seemed like it was Karin (feat Juice=Juice) more than just Juice=Juice. The MV was crappy. It was really dark and had the typical Hello! Project stereotype to it. Dance-shot mixed in with solo and group shots. And the outfits I found didn't really work for the single at all. Karin looked terrible with the hat.

I figured Juice=Juice would have a not so great MV eventually but I never imagined so soon. Overall, I think I like Hajimete Keiken chuu more.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Loving the song and dance, but even though she did a great job and looked super pretty, Ayumi drew too much of my attention, especially since she wasn't supposed to be there but was center. The red and black reminds me of Ai no Gundan. Looking forward to the dance shot with Karin!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

I'm surprised! Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo is the first H!P song I can't find anything to complain about lol I can't find anything wrong with the MV either lol

Hajimete o Keiken chuu on the other hand... :P
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

Why is everyone so opposed to Ayumi as a stand in. She probably one of the few in Morning Musume and H!P that is young and can learn a new dance on such short notice. It makes perfect sense to me. She blended in with the group and most of the shots were on Karin so I hardly noticed her. The Karin shots were cute when she had the one word throughout that song but no one really needed to see her just sitting there...

When Riho became instant center at least all the shots were of her singing and not just sitting there.

I love both of them but ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo the most. It reminded me of classic H!P.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

^ From what I've read of the comments the main issue people have is that she's in the center. People say she's overshadowing the actual J=J members.

I think she'd only be overshadowing them if Karin wasn't meant to be in the center in the first place. If Karin was the original center then it's fine for Ayumi to be there. Also they've re-recorded the MV with Karin in the Dance Shot so everyone should be happy now :)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Karin is the original center, so I understand why she's there, but I just keep watching Ayumi instead of the others. I mean I don't mind I love Ayumi, but yeah she kinda overshadows the JJ members, especially since she's so much better at dancing than the rest of them.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Who knows, this single might sell better than the previous one (despite not being that excellent) thank to Ayumi. Many people are curious you know....