Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Skoban"]

<div>Need some help - trying to figure out if I'm getting these right:</div>

[/quote]

I did mean to reply earlier;;; But what you posted in the translation is basically what I was going to say! ^^

Happy New Year, everyone!!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Happy New Year!

I'm back, though I'll probably translate a lot more tomorrow (like Aika's post about studying abroad).  I'll get caught up with all my girls, though I may need to use my discretion for Meimi's and Erina's posts.  Thank you to all my preppers for always being on top of things, even when I'm not. :hahaha:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Happy New Year everyone !

Reina posted 3 posts yesterday, about the Countdown Party (one about Sayu, one about Aichan and the last one deals with the five most recent OG). Is anyone willing to translate them ?
Campy <3 !
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Hey guys, sorry for all the delay! I'll catch up right away.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Just to let you all know because I forgot during the holidays, RihoFan officially said that for now she won't have time to translate so her application is on indefinite hiatus. Also, I never heard from that other person, so that's it as far as new translators go.

There was another person who expressed interest but they don't seem to have registered on the BBS yet and their name is making me somewhat dubious if they are genuine. :hahaha:

And one more thing I keep forgetting, Skoban (though this goes to everyone really), when you add linguistic or cultural notes to your translations (which is great that you do btw!), do add them to the bottom of the post itself rather than as a comment. That way it has more visibility.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

There's no reason they can't like AKB and MM.  A quick Google search revealed this person translates a few girls, you might be able to get them to do at least Risa's for us.

xepher416, can you prep this Risa entry?  It's about Ai's engagement and is super short.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="169184" data-time="1388770422">There's no reason they can't like AKB and MM.  A quick Google search revealed this person translates a few girls, you might be able to get them to do at least Risa's for us.</blockquote>
I meant it half-jokingly, and I'm giving anyone who offers to help a benefit of doubt anyway.

And I've been in contact with Nanto for a long time now, occasionally trying to swing him our way, however he remains adamant about running his own thing himself. Which I think is a shame and a lose-lose situation for everyone (especially when we overlap the translations), but I can understand the desire for independence too.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I did a mistake when I wrote the code of an emoticon (I wrote ":niconico:" instead of ":nikoniko:") in this post. Could an admin correct it please ^^' ?

By the way, MissMoonlight I'll start writing "Mizuki" instead of "Fukumura" (shorter) at the beginning of the title.
Campy <3 !
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="169184" data-time="1388770422">
There's no reason they can't like AKB and MM. A quick Google search revealed <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nantonaku.takamaruyo.net/">this person</a> translates a few girls, you might be able to get them to do at least Risa's for us.

xepher416, can you prep <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/nigaki-risa/entry-1173 ... html">this Risa entry</a>? It's about Ai's engagement and is super short.
</blockquote>

I'm on it ????

Edit: Done.
She started using a bunch of new emojis so it was tough finding replacement ones
Last edited by xepher416 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you, xepher!

[quote="aine"]And I've been in contact with Nanto for a long time now, occasionally trying to swing him our way, however he remains adamant about running his own thing himself. Which I think is a shame and a lose-lose situation for everyone (especially when we overlap the translations), but I can understand the desire for independence too.[/quote]
Ah, okay.  I also found someone who translated Tsunku's announcement about the name change here.  I didn't check the accuracy, but you might try them?  Everyone else I found hadn't been updated since like 2010 or before.

[quote="Meikochi"]
I did a mistake when I wrote the code of an emoticon (I wrote ":niconico:" instead of ":nikoniko:") in this post. Could an admin correct it please ^^' ?
[/quote]
Fixed. :thumbsup:
<div> </div>
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="169200" data-time="1388789111">I also found someone who translated Tsunku's announcement about the name change here.  I didn't check the accuracy, but you might try them?  Everyone else I found hadn't been updated since like 2010 or before.</blockquote>
Thanks for the research, I'll give them a shout. But first I'll check with Berry if she didn't contact them before, I remember she was doing this quite actively earlier last year.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="aine"]
And one more thing I keep forgetting, Skoban (though this goes to everyone really), when you add linguistic or cultural notes to your translations (which is great that you do btw!), do add them to the bottom of the post itself rather than as a comment. That way it has more visibility.
[/quote]
Got it. Will switch to that from now onwards.

I've skipped some of Airi's December posts to get her up to the end of the year.
Am thinking of doing a quick sweep of Chisato and Nacky to get any posts that look important - at the very least their Budokan posts.

Also, happy anniversary to the blog!project!
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Question to Yuki. Do I prep everything missing from Captain or just the latest entries? Since there are still tons of drafts laying around.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Meikochi"]

Reina posted 3 posts yesterday, about the Countdown Party (one about Sayu, one about Aichan and the last one deals with the five most recent OG). Is anyone willing to translate them ?
[/quote]

I'll translate them, they're pretty short.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
Question to Yuki. Do I prep everything missing from Captain or just the latest entries? Since there are still tons of drafts laying around.
[/quote]

Sorry;; It got quite busy here with family get-togethers and such and I've not been able to translate much.
Hmm...I'd say entries from Dec 24/25, Dec 31 and Jan 1, and the latest entries at your discretion. Thank you!

/Edit:

Help with this, please? Thank you!
なにも、怒らず

だから、いったじゃーん。っていいながら可愛がってくれたパパママ優しいよねっっ
From http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/676600274
Last edited by suishouyuki on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

[quote="Skoban"]
@WhiteForte: I think you missed this KanaTomo post: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11736369829.html
[/quote]
Hey, thanks for letting me know. It didn't have the Tomoko label, so I didn't catch it.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK guys, insanity is over, and I am back.  I am going to start with the most recent entries for both, and then go back and do a clean up.  
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Yuki"]/Edit:

なにも、怒らず

[/quote]

They get mad at nothing
"I told you (so)." with these words Papa and Mama who have loved me are kind, you know

(That second sentence is really awkward.)
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="169334" data-time="1388969560">
<div>/Edit:

なにも、怒らず

[/quote]

They get mad at nothing
"I told you (so)." with these words Papa and Mama who have loved me are kind, you know

(That second sentence is really awkward.)

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks. That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to check because yes, that is an awkward sentence ^^;

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="169324" data-time="1388959446"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="169087" data-time="1388620529">

Reina posted 3 posts yesterday, about the Countdown Party (<a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... ml">one</a> about Sayu, <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... ml">one</a> about Aichan and the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... html">last one</a> deals with the five most recent OG). Is anyone willing to translate them ?</blockquote>

I'll translate them, they're pretty short.
</blockquote>

I'll prep them right now.

(but she posted one day later <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... l">once</a> about Aika and evoketed her trip I believe so do you want me to prep this one instead of one I brought up before ? It's a bit longer.)

EDIT : Ok, I'll do it but I didn't have enough time to prep them tonight in addition of daily's ones before my Internet connection shuted down, sorry ><
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

If you'd prep that one in addition to the other three that would be great, thank you!  Her posts are surprisingly short.

xepher, could you prep this Risa post, please?
<div> </div>
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

^ Done!!
kaki
Kenshuusei

Post by kaki »

@NekoKai When LinLin posts more than one post in a day, do you want me to put something in the title to distinguish them?
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Nah, I think it's fine with just the date, but thank you.  And thank you, xepher.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

All four done ! :joyful:
Campy <3 !
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I know that I am missing out on Christmas/New Year/Ayamin's BD posts. I will be back soon so if the translators want me to prep any important posts, let me know. I will get them done as soon as I get back.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="thaipokecard"]
I know that I am missing out on Christmas/New Year/Ayamin's BD posts. I will be back soon so if the translators want me to prep any important posts, let me know. I will get them done as soon as I get back.
[/quote]

If needed, I could help you :).

Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you for prepping the Reina posts, Meikochi.

Mezumiiru, this Meimi post seems to have been skipped, could you please prep it when you have time?
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Mezumiiru, this Meimi post seems to have been skipped, could you please prep it when you have time?
[/quote]

Done and sorry for missing it  :angel: