Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
kaki
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by kaki »

I have an extra free class on the computer for this semester. So I can help prep more if needed. 
Last edited by kaki on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by eri »

I am going to be phasing out my translations.  Lurkette is doing Wada now, which leaves me with 

Abe (prepped by Meikochi)
Iikubo (prepped by Thaipoke)
<div>Takahashi (prepped by Meikochi)</div>

I'm going to drop Abe starting now (but will do whatever is prepped already).  

On Feb 15, I'll drop Iikubo. She seems to be popular so someone might want to take over.

I'm planning on staying with Takahashi for now because I like her and her blogs are usually photo-based so they go by quickly.  Will let you know mid-Feb how things are though. 

Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I did a mistake when I wrote the code of an emoticon (I wrote ":niconico:" instead of ":nikoniko:") in this post. Could an admin correct it please ^^' ?

By the way, MissMoonlight I'll start writing "Mizuki" instead of "Fukumura" (shorter) at the beginning of the title.
[/quote]

Thanks! Sorry I fell behind because I didn't check this till today :doh:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="eri"]
I am going to be phasing out my translations.  Lurkette is doing Wada now, which leaves me with 

On Feb 15, I'll drop Iikubo. She seems to be popular so someone might want to take over.

I'm planning on staying with Takahashi for now because I like her and her blogs are usually photo-based so they go by quickly.  Will let you know mid-Feb how things are though. 
[/quote]

Could you at some point by February 15th give a run down of how Iikubo blogs?  I.e. Dialect/slang, if there's something "obscure" she talks about (Wada and Art, Zukki and old TV shows), general post/sentence length, and overall difficulty.  And same with Abe if you want, but she's not as high priority as Haruna.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="eri"]

[/quote]

I'll take over Iikubo, as well. Just post and remind me after you've stopped hers so that I can pick up where you left off. 
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Lurkette"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="169576" data-time="1389249124">
<div>

[/quote]

I'll take over Iikubo, as well. Just post and remind me after you've stopped hers so that I can pick up where you left off. 

</div>
</blockquote>

Okay.

Abe is not difficult. Her posts are relatively short but her vocabulary is more "adult" than most typical blogs here but you just need a dictionary.  If anything, she uses a lot of giongo that drives me crazy.  
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I'm back from Japan trip. Let me know which post should I start for each girl (Maachan, Harunan, Ayumin, and Kana)
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="thaipokecard"]
I'm back from Japan trip. Let me know which post should I start for each girl (Maachan, Harunan, Ayumin, and Kana)
[/quote]

Welcome back! Hope you had fun :)

Just the most recent one is fine for Iikubo.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Taylor it appears that you don't have time to translate Duu's posts every day so you want me to pick up only 3 or 4 per week from now ? Or stop prepping a bit to let you translate posts you didn't have time to translate before ?

And eri, since you like Aichan and stopped translating Nacchi's posts and soon Haruna's ones, should I prep all Aichan's posts every day, from the 15th ? (I mean, not being limited at 3 per day)

And aura seems to had stopped translating for a while but is anyone willing to translate Koharu's congrats post to Aichan (really easy and short) ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
And eri, since you like Aichan and stopped translating Nacchi's posts and soon Haruna's ones, should I prep all Aichan's posts every day, from the 15th ? (I mean, not being limited at 3 per day)
[/quote]

Mmm...can we do a max of 5 a day now? Her posts go by SO quickly.  I know I should probably challenge myself more but it is so much more fun looking at her outfit pix and Big Bang fangirling haha. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Ok, I'll do it ^^.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="169680" data-time="1389472887">
And aura seems to had stopped translating for a while but is anyone willing to translate Koharu's congrats post to Aichan (really easy and short) ?
</blockquote>

I can do it (you're offering to prep it, right?).
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="169680" data-time="1389472887">
</blockquote>

I can do it (you're offering to prep it, right?).

[/quote]

Yes I do ^^.

EDIT : I did it.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Okay, so I have Captain's drafts down to 14 at the moment, though they're all still from early December. After I'm done with them I might be able to help pick up with someone else. Mai's drafts have gone much more slowly, so I'm focusing on her New Year's posts onwards.

Lastly, help with this?:
℃-uteのステージ3人しかいなかったからどーする?とかマイナスしかなかったの。
From this post: http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/676805104
Were there only three people at the stage to start with or something? o_o
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Yuki"]
℃-uteのステージ3人しかいなかったからどーする?とかマイナスしかなかったの。
From this post: http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/676805104
Were there only three people at the stage to start with or something? o_o
[/quote]
I think the 3 people refer to the audience - it's one of those festivals where you can pick and choose between different stages.

"What if there are only 3 people when C-ute is on-stage, what should we do?" We had nothing but such negative thoughts.

suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Ah, thank you!

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I prepped Maachan's first post of this year. In the conversation part, there are indentations but I couldn't get it work so I left it as is.
I'm not sure if rokun is back or not but if you are, let me know and I can continue prepping Ayumin's posts.
Emoji List

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hi TPC. I've not been translating over the holidays, but hopefully it'll pick up now. Go ahead and prep all of Maa-chan's posts since she doesn't have so many and they usually go fairly quickly. Ayumi... I'll get back to you on that when I've started translating again. I'd love to get the ones done from New Year's on though... that might even just be what i start with.
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="rokun"]
Hi TPC. I've not been translating over the holidays, but hopefully it'll pick up now. Go ahead and prep all of Maa-chan's posts since she doesn't have so many and they usually go fairly quickly. Ayumi... I'll get back to you on that when I've started translating again. I'd love to get the ones done from New Year's on though... that might even just be what i start with.
[/quote]

Maa-chan + Ayumin's New Year post are done.
Emoji List

suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

All of Captain's drafts are done now.

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

NekoKai, just in case you haven't noticed: Aika started posting again. Only two posts for now, but I think you stopped looking for her posts because she didn't write anything for about a month. (Like me, I just happened to look at her blog after a week and it was the day after she posted the first post) 
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

I wondered if Aika had stopped posting altogether. I'm glad to see she hasn't!

Okay, how would you describe a パッツン hairstyle in English? From here: http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/678753509
And I found an explanation here, which I understand, but...I'm just trying to think how I can put it in English in just one or two words: http://zokugo-dict.com/26ha/pattun.htm

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I've usually seen those described as
Doll bangs
Straight bangs
Straight-across bangs

If it's just the bangs you're referring to :3
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Agree with above - I'd go for 'straight bangs' for 'pattsun'.

According to this translation (Note 2), 'pattsun' is 'straight' in the sense of 'as opposed to a shaggy cut'. The more you know...
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

The title of Mizuki's last entry is ぬぬぬ…かーらーの

Can anyone tell me what that means?
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I've usually seen those described as
Doll bangs
Straight bangs
Straight-across bangs

If it's just the bangs you're referring to :3
[/quote]

[quote="Skoban"]
Agree with above - I'd go for 'straight bangs' for 'pattsun'.

According to this translation (Note 2), 'pattsun' is 'straight' in the sense of 'as opposed to a shaggy cut'. The more you know...
[/quote]

Thank you so much!

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Miss Moonlight"]

[/quote]

From what I looked up, かーらーの Is curler.... But nununu? I'm not sure. Unless she meant "new". But it seems like she's just using it as a little noise, maybe? =o
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Miss Moonlight"]

[/quote]

Based on this, ぬぬぬ could mean 'hmmm' or 'grrrr'.
'かーらーの'  This is kind of like 'as well as', or 'and also'. It's a pop culture reference, usually used when a person mentions something, and another person goes 'ka-ra-no', and then the other person adds on something to their original statement. It's a bit tricky to explain in words, but you could try looking up the term on Youtube to see how it's used. In a bit of a rush so can't look one up. I believe Ayumin did it to Mizuki in some goods promo video, but would have to do some searching.

So how I'd do it - 'Grrr.... And also'
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Thank you Skoban!
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Neminia"]
NekoKai, just in case you haven't noticed: Aika started posting again. Only two posts for now, but I think you stopped looking for her posts because she didn't write anything for about a month. (Like me, I just happened to look at her blog after a week and it was the day after she posted the first post) 
[/quote]

Thank you!  Sorry, life/illness happened.