Hello! Pro Kenshuusei get active!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: Hello! Pro Kenshuusei get active!

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]
Rio has gotten cuter~
Musubu has braces!!I
I was surprised that Hirona was taken out of Kenshuusei performance for not being to dance and sing well enough, but is doing to musical. I know they're separate things, but I had assumed she was one of the girls who was better and singing and dancing.

I wonder if Rie left after her results from Tsunku....
[/quote]

Really, though, why did Rie leave? This is the first I heard about it. She was the best one in there. I just watched the Summer 2013 H!P concert Blu-ray and she's great!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

My guess is that she left because she's been there a long time and lost hope of debuting. She'd been passed over for MM's 9th, 10th, and 11th gens, S/mileage's 2nd gen, and Juice=Juice. She's seen a lot of girls who joined the program at the same time as her debut as well as girls who joined much later than she did.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Nothing really stood out about Rie to me personally. Oops. :x
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Anderei"]
Also it wasn't mentioned here before but they're doing auditions for new trainees. Callbacks started today.
[/quote]

It's been a month since this, is there any information about that audition?
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Probably at the next Nama Tamago concert.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
My guess is that she left because she's been there a long time and lost hope of debuting. She'd been passed over for MM's 9th, 10th, and 11th gens, S/mileage's 2nd gen, and Juice=Juice. She's seen a lot of girls who joined the program at the same time as her debut as well as girls who joined much later than she did.
[/quote]

Yeah, I can see that. It's too bad. I'm not sure how she would have fit into MM, but I definitely would have preferred her in S/mileage over Rina.

In Kenshuusei, Rie stood out because she's older and bigger than anyone else. The rest of them are all so tiny next to her and all seem to be formed from the same mold. I miss the days when the Eggs, y'know, all looked different from each other (Yuu Kikkawa, Erina Mano, Arisa Noto, Sayaka Kitahara, Ayaka Wada, Yuuka Maeda, Kanon Fukuda, Saki Ogawa, Konatsu Furukawa, Akari Takeuchi, Asuza Sekine, Robin Shouko Okada, Kaede Ohse, Mizuki Fukumura, LinLin, Haruka Kudo, etc., etc., etc.)
Last edited by Madara on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

Won't they be doing that 6-month temporary egg thing, though? I wonder how they'll handle that. Like... will they not introduce them until after the 6 months are up or will they introduce them as temporary eggs right away? That sort of thing. 
Last edited by Banana on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="171474" data-time="1392036997">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="171456" data-time="1391996169">

</blockquote>

Yeah, I can see that. It's too bad. I'm not sure how she would have fit into MM, but I definitely would have preferred her in S/mileage over Rina.

In Kenshuusei, Rie stood out because she's older and bigger than anyone else. The rest of them are all so tiny next to her and all seem to be formed from the same mold. I miss the days when the Eggs, y'know, all looked different from each other (Yuu Kikkawa, Erina Mano, Arisa Noto, Sayaka Kitahara, Ayaka Wada, Yuuka Maeda, Kanon Fukuda, Saki Ogawa, Konatsu Furukawa, Akari Takeuchi, Asuza Sekine, Robin Shouko Okada, Kaede Ohse, Mizuki Fukumura, LinLin, Haruka Kudo, etc., etc., etc.)</blockquote>
They all look different, your just not used to their faces! Plus those are all girls who have debuted, so of course you're used to seeing them!

Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="171474" data-time="1392036997">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="171456" data-time="1391996169">

</blockquote>

Yeah, I can see that. It's too bad. I'm not sure how she would have fit into MM, but I definitely would have preferred her in S/mileage over Rina.

In Kenshuusei, Rie stood out because she's older and bigger than anyone else. The rest of them are all so tiny next to her and all seem to be formed from the same mold. I miss the days when the Eggs, y'know, all looked different from each other (Yuu Kikkawa, Erina Mano, Arisa Noto, Sayaka Kitahara, Ayaka Wada, Yuuka Maeda, Kanon Fukuda, Saki Ogawa, Konatsu Furukawa, Akari Takeuchi, Asuza Sekine, Robin Shouko Okada, Kaede Ohse, Mizuki Fukumura, LinLin, Haruka Kudo, etc., etc., etc.)</blockquote>
They all look different, your just not used to their faces! Plus those are all girls who have debuted, so of course you're used to seeing them!

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

[/quote]

You said it three times, so you must be right!

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one around here who thinks the current crop of Eggs all seem to have come off the same assembly line?
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<div>The setlist for the upcoming show so far: </div>
<div> </div>
1. Ten Made Nobore - All
2. What's up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~ - Tanabe, Hamaura, Taguchi, Kaga, Yamagishi, Sasaki, Tanaka, Mikame, Yamaki, Yokogawa, Ninuma, Oura, Danbara, Haga, Funaki
3. Bagel ni Ham and Cheese - Yoshihashi, Ogawa, Murota, Nomura, Ichioka
4. Choto Mate Kudasai! - Kishimoto, Makino, Wada, Inaba, Fujii, Inoue
5. Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no Kiss - Juice=Juice
6. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo - Juice=Juice
7. (Tokyo) TBA
7. (Nagoya) TBA
7. (Osaka) TBA
8. Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. cha cha SING - All
14. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! - All
<div> </div>
<div>http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member/egg/egg-show.php</div>
<div> </div>
<div>And from amped at jplop:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>
Nanami, Ayano, and Rikako will be in Anican R Yanyan magazine vol.14 (out 2/19) to talk about the musical.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgur.com/qjqD8Rg">[img]http://i ... qD8Rgl.jpg[/img]</a>

</div>
<div>

</div>
</div>

Last edited by Banana on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Madara"]
You said it three times, so you must be right!
[/quote]

Whoops! I was posting from my phone and occasionally it does weird things like that!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Banana"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="171467" data-time="1392018273">
<div>
[/quote]

Won't they be doing that 6-month temporary egg thing, though? I wonder how they'll handle that. Like... will they not introduce them until after the 6 months are up or will they introduce them as temporary eggs right away? That sort of thing. 

</div>
</blockquote>

I figured they were still going to introduce them. It seems like something they'd do.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

New profiles

I think I like Mikame Kana's photo the best.

Fuyuka will be absent.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

M7 (Tokyo performance): FIRST KISS (Aa!) - Taguchi, Makino, Danbara
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

M8 Oheso no Kuni Kara Konichiwa Hello!Pro Kenshusei

M9 ROCK Erotic (Berryz Koubou) Yamaki、Yokogawa、Ninuma、Oura、Danbara、Haga、Funaki

M10 Atarashi Watashi ni Nare!(S/mileage) Takagi、Uemura、Tanabe、Ogawa、Nomura、Sasaki

M11 Cho WONDERFUL!(℃-ute) Miyamoto、Hamaura、Taguchi、Yamagishi、Kaga

M12 Dokka~n Capriccio (Morning Musume。) Miyazaki、Kanazawa、Yoshihashi、Murota、Ichioka、Kishimoto、Makino、Wada、Tanaka、Inaba、Mikame、Fujii、Inoue
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Anderei"]
M9 ROCK Erotic (Berryz Koubou) Yamaki、Yokogawa、Ninuma、Oura、Danbara、Haga、Funaki
[/quote]

:whatthe:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Too erotic a lineup for you to handle?
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

lol I really don't get why they would choose that song out of all the songs they could've chosen for them to sing. Aren't the youngest ones like eleven? But I imagine Ruru will sing Miyabi's or Risako's parts, so I guess it'll be interesting to see how well she does on the big lines, at least. 
Last edited by Banana on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Well, Dokkan has grinding and Atarashii's choreo starts with them all over each other. I guess there's a theme.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I keep forgetting that the JJ girls are still considered eggs as well . . . I honestly don't understand how that works.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I don't think they are. They haven't had an official graduation ceremony, but they aren't listed with the other KSS anymore. They're just performing at the shows with them. 
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Only say that because awhile back, the girls talked about being in JJ but still being eggs...I don't know lol its just weird for me.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Just a little question about the kenshuusei. Why they don't perform all together? On the recent concerts I just see some of them (I think those could be the eldest generations, right?). Why the newest girls can't perform with the rest?
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Not enough room on stage, not ready, schedule/location conflicts (this is why Manaka was only at the Hokkaido concert last time). They're just not as necessary as the main members.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Slight change to the setlist. Haga Akane has been removed from the What's Up performance. She's still listed for Rock Erotic.

Goods
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'm freaking out with Musubu  :whatthe:  also Ruru is really really good, I didn't expect that these girls could sing like this, better than some of the "senior" eggs.
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="171953" data-time="1392659009">
I don't think they are. They haven't had an official graduation ceremony, but they aren't listed with the other KSS anymore. They're just performing at the shows with them.</blockquote>
In response to this topic, I think UFA is using JJ to help promote the kenshuusei.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

JJ also don't have the material for a concert. So if they're not promoting a single, it's not as if they have much else to do right now anyway.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="172415" data-time="1393219800">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="171953" data-time="1392659009">
I don't think they are. They haven't had an official graduation ceremony, but they aren't listed with the other KSS anymore. They're just performing at the shows with them.</blockquote>

In response to this topic, I think UFA is using JJ to help promote the kenshuusei.</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="172417" data-time="1393220439">
JJ also don't have the material for a concert. So if they're not promoting a single, it's not as if they have much else to do right now anyway.</blockquote>

Yeah, I was thinking both of these things. But I think they've succeeded in creating enough interest in the KSS so that Juice=Juice can officially leave. The tickets for the Tokyo show sold out in just two or three days. A Juice=Juice album should be coming pretty soon as well (S/mileage released an album after three major singles), so with those songs and a few covers, they should be able to do a full concert.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="172379" data-time="1393191570">
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iLGeJTnCbo">First Kiss</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA6OVmeMuLE">Rock Erotic</a></blockquote>

Ruru did about as well as I expected, but I'm really impressed with Musubu. She's pretty stable and there's a surprising amount of depth/richness and feeling in her singing, considering how young she is. I hope this performance wasn't a fluke or something because if she sounds as good as she sounds here all the time, she might be one of the best KSS singers. Although, that's not really saying much because there isn't a lot of competition at the moment, lol.
Last edited by Banana on Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.