Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Meimei is a fucking star. Did you hear that acting? And that singing?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Rina will be having her birthday event on 4/7 at Tokyo FM hall. Normally 2nd gen have theirs at a cafe so this is a big step up.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Someone posted this on FB and I have to share the glory it here.

Spoiler: [+]
ImageImage
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="171975" data-time="1392670295">
Someone posted this on FB and I have to share <del>the glory</del> it here.

Spoiler: [+]
ImageImage
</blockquote>

That first photo is just awkward and her shoes are ugly. None of the photos I've seen from this song have been hot at all.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Her face is just wrong...I don't really feel like she's going to pull of the "sexy" thing unless her heart is fully in it, which it isn't.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Wota continue to get creepier by the second.

EDIT: So sorry for the double post, I had forgotten that I had posted earlier.
Last edited by star on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Star"]
Her face is just wrong...I don't really feel like she's going to pull of the "sexy" thing unless her heart is fully in it, which it isn't.
[/quote]

Yeah.

I don't think Fukuhime's really into the whole "sexy" image. I don't think she even chose it as much as it was pushed onto her due to her natural charm. The level of awkwardness in Some Boys! TOUCH was enough proof for me.

Also, the latest wota in translation thread is one of my favorites, and it might be for you, especially if you're a Tomoko fan.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="171984" data-time="1392672112">
<div>
[/quote]

Yeah.

I don't think Fukuhime's really into the whole "sexy" image. I don't think she even chose it as much as it was pushed onto her due to her natural charm. The level of awkwardness in Some Boys! TOUCH was enough proof for me.

Also, the latest wota in translation thread is one of my favorites, and it might be for you, especially if you're a Tomoko fan.

</div>
</blockquote>

Exactly. She even said after singing Some Boys Touch that it was embarrassing.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

lol I was actually talking about Tomoko too when I said 'all the pictures' (I don't want it to look like I'm just slamming Mizuki). She looked like she put on an outfit that belonged to someone else and then accidentally ended up in a performance she wasn't invited to.

And since I know none of you watch Nico videos, here's Meimi singing Shooting Star from youtube.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

[/quote]

2ch *and those translation* make me like JuicyJuice even more. I mean, this whole Baby Monkey thing is hilarious.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="171991" data-time="1392675118">
<div>

[/quote]

2ch *and those translation* make me like JuicyJuice even more. I mean, this whole Baby Monkey thing is hilarious.

</div>
</blockquote>

I know! I gained a whole level of love for both Sayuki and Yuka. Yuka is just so adorably evil sometimes.

I love all of the Ju=Ju members. They all have good talent, but best of all, they all have great, great personalities. That's why they're quickly overtaking my favorites.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Anderei"]
The original Love Machine and Dance de Bakoon will be on the upcoming Just Dance for the Wii U:
[/quote]
This makes me so happy, right now it's just Renai Revolution 21 on one of the Just Dances which is pretty boring.

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Okay, so, from watching the birthday event (Thanks for the link, btw), I think I've found why sometimes Kanon's voice doesn't work for me. 

With the first 30 seconds or so of singing, Kanon will make numerous mistakes. It takes her a bit to work up to where she sings well. Within the beginning, her timing can be off, as well. Obviously, this doesn't work so well when, normally, in a MM song you'd get a line as a solo. So for that ONE line, you need to be able to get it correct right away.
She seems to do the best with Ayaya songs.. Not sure if it's because Aya's voice is powerful when she sings, and so Kanon is able to sing full out or if it's just in an agreeable pitch. I personally think that it's more that she's able to put her big voice into a powerful song. I'd like to hear her sing some Risako lines =o
[/quote]

What?  Even trying to find her mistakes I couldn't hear numerous in the first 30 seconds.  The only thing is when she tries to hold back which she only did a few times throughout the entire event.  Her timing has never seemed off to me (honestly I can't think of a single time when any of them have been off on their timing as far as singing is concerned), and we already know that she can get her one line correct right away, just listen to a live of Waratte! You or Shabondama from Reina's graduation.

I'm not saying you have to like her voice, but this just seems like you're grasping at straws trying to find a reason and you don't need a reason.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Kanon used to be bad at timing, as I've seen a few videos (granted, from when she first joined; she's better now), and she kept screwing up Maji Desu ka Ska's chorus and getting lectured by the music teacher guy. I don't think she did too bad at all, but she does hold back at lot.

I just kinda want to scream, "LET IT LOOSE, ZUKKINI!!!"
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="171931" data-time="1392610089">
<div>
Okay, so, from watching the birthday event (Thanks for the link, btw), I think I've found why sometimes Kanon's voice doesn't work for me. 

With the first 30 seconds or so of singing, Kanon will make numerous mistakes. It takes her a bit to work up to where she sings well. Within the beginning, her timing can be off, as well. Obviously, this doesn't work so well when, normally, in a MM song you'd get a line as a solo. So for that ONE line, you need to be able to get it correct right away.
She seems to do the best with Ayaya songs.. Not sure if it's because Aya's voice is powerful when she sings, and so Kanon is able to sing full out or if it's just in an agreeable pitch. I personally think that it's more that she's able to put her big voice into a powerful song. I'd like to hear her sing some Risako lines =o
[/quote]

What?  Even trying to find her mistakes I couldn't hear numerous in the first 30 seconds.  The only thing is when she tries to hold back which she only did a few times throughout the entire event.  Her timing has never seemed off to me (honestly I can't think of a single time when any of them have been off on their timing as far as singing is concerned), and we already know that she can get her one line correct right away, just listen to a live of Waratte! You or Shabondama from Reina's graduation.

I'm not saying you have to like her voice, but this just seems like you're grasping at straws trying to find a reason and you don't need a reason.

</div>
</blockquote>

Actually, I quite like Kanon's voice! She certainly hit her note and timing in Waratte! You for the two concerts I've seen. I know this isn't what you were arguing against, but in her Goisu solo, Yume Miru 15 (birthday solo), and numerous other times (When I hear her solos), she has a hard time grasping the song at first. It almost seems like her voice isn't stable if she's not "belting" the lyrics.
However since that's not what you pointed out (:p), in her one-liner in RR21 (from The Best Updated posted in this thread), she seems to be a bit off at at the start of the line with her timing. This also happens in her, Riho's, and Aika's version of I WISH, towards the end. With her birthday event, I felt she got off track on timing just a smidge several times-- one being her "koi no botan ga aru no yo". I'm also pretty sure I've heard her "ja nai" off in Love Machine, but I couldn't find any videos.
I'm not saying that no other member has never had this issue, I'm only saying I've noticed it more with Kanon :)

There are many times when she just shines so bright, like in the summer H!P concert and concerts w/ Waratte! You. 

I'm not hating on Kanon or bashing her; I just have to admit that, while I'm a fan of hers, I also realize (that for me) her voice does not always work. Sorry if I came off rude in the first post or anything =(
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Why are there so many haters on Juice=Juice's MVs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCNV_wAx82Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchjirF7zM4&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLs8AlpdTjgwftaH-wyP-bXbKYOZvDcQQh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHrpszUthUM

I mean, most of the time, even if people don't really like the song, they don't bother to press dislike. C-ute has many bad, boring songs but doesn't have as many dislikes. I think Juice=Juice songs are amazing. So why the hate? Their songs get lots of view, but also lots of dislike >_<

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

'Cause they're prettier and more successful than the hating viewers. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Well, really, of the counted likes/dislikes, Don't be Spiteful and Hug Me only average about 10% dislikes. SAMIDARE goes up to 16%.
But out of the total views, only .04% clicked dislike on Don't be Spiteful
.07% clicked dislike on Hug Me
And point .12% clicked dislike on SAMIDARE.

For the other videos
Romance is on its Way-- .05% clicked dislike, 10% of people who liked/disliked clicked dislike.
Experiencing for the First Time-- .10% clicked dislike, 11% of people who liked/dislike clicked dislike.

Of MM'14's There's no Replacement for You-- .03% people clicked dislike based on total views
Wagamama also got .03% (rounded), 8% of people clicked dislike out of like/dislike clicks.

I'm really hoping I'm doing my math right, hahaha. So, honestly, J=J isn't too far off track, minus SAMIDARE :)

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I literally didn't know what songs you were talking about for a second because it was in English haha :P

People who press dislike either are usually either anti's or hit it in accident.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Same about the English titles.

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]Actually, I quite like Kanon's voice! She certainly hit her note and timing in Waratte! You for the two concerts I've seen. I know this isn't what you were arguing against, but in her Goisu solo, Yume Miru 15 (birthday solo), and numerous other times (When I hear her solos), she has a hard time grasping the song at first. It almost seems like her voice isn't stable if she's not "belting" the lyrics.
However since that's not what you pointed out (:p), in her one-liner in RR21 (from The Best Updated posted in this thread), she seems to be a bit off at at the start of the line with her timing. This also happens in her, Riho's, and Aika's version of I WISH, towards the end. With her birthday event, I felt she got off track on timing just a smidge several times-- one being her "koi no botan ga aru no yo". I'm also pretty sure I've heard her "ja nai" off in Love Machine, but I couldn't find any videos.
I'm not saying that no other member has never had this issue, I'm only saying I've noticed it more with Kanon :)

There are many times when she just shines so bright, like in the summer H!P concert and concerts w/ Waratte! You. 

I'm not hating on Kanon or bashing her; I just have to admit that, while I'm a fan of hers, I also realize (that for me) her voice does not always work. Sorry if I came off rude in the first post or anything =(
[/quote]

The I WISH with Riho and Aika was when they first joined, and like arco said she had that problem back then.  I disagree that in that RR21 performance it was a timing issue, it seemed like the same issue that Sayumi had with her "yuuki ga daiji" line where it's almost a mic problem, but I agree that her voice isn't always stable when she's holding back.  She needs to work with someone like Chisato so she can learn how to control her voice better.  Speaking of, this is from the same time as Kanon's birthday event and she doesn't seem to have any problems.

I don't think you came off rude, I think it's just your wording is not conveying what you seem to be trying to mean.  Like her voice and timing are two totally separate things, if that makes sense.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Tsunku is adorable.
[/quote]
Damnit Saki do you not know how fabulous you look with pigtails?!
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

That was literally one of the cutest things ever.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I fully support Ayano♀.

lol at Dawa freaking out at the end
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Alright then, expect MoriMusume to be at the A course. Supported by AU and "Tsunku" asked MoriMusu how it was. Sooo, yeah XD

Probably will be the first live performance of Password is Zero? I can't see them performing it before then? 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Guess who has long hair again!

Edit: And if you're a bad enough dude who thinks they can sit through 2 hours of nothing but talking, here's the youtube vid of the stream. Those of you learning Japanese should try and summarize it for me.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

I just watched morning musume DVD magazine volume 57, and one of the sections they take turns being photographers and take photos of the other members based on a random theme. It is so awesome! (Sakura is the model for the "super sexy" theme.

They are using a canon 1dx and a 24-105 lens (good choice by whoever set that up) but Damn that must be a heavy set up for those girls.

Edit: after closer inspection I see it's a 24-70, I would have chose the 24-105 for them to use because the longer focus range would be more useful than the sharper lower aperture 24-70
Last edited by AurA on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Why does Captain have an eyepatch?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Eye infection maybe?
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

She had surgery on it for a cyst or something -- she blogged about it.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Oh, ouch. Poor Captain. But even still, she looks gorgeous with an eye patch XD