[2014.03.05] C-ute - Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita / Love take it all (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

pandapanda
ANGERME

Re: [2014.03.05] C-ute - Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita / Love take it all (single)

Post by pandapanda »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpqouUZNZE

Music video preview!

I like it:)  The storefront models thing is cute.  And I love Chisato and Airi's voices together.  It's (kanashiki) heavenly. hello project puns I need to reevaluate my life
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Re: [2014.03.05] C-ute - Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita / Love take it all (single)

Post by sayu1991 »

I really really like it so far too. I like the idea of them being mannequins and I really love that they actually took them out and about to film instead of just filming inside of a studio in front of a green screen. :heart:
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Love it! Full version now!

And, hot damn, Maimi's legs should be a national treasure.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I love Maimi's voice in this. I agree with you about her legs :tongue:
This is one of the MV where Maimi looks the most beautiful out of all the girls. Another exemplary one is Kiss me Aishiteru (maimi was gorgeous)
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Oh my!! A good song, and a good PV!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

So, we need this director for every H!P video.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm going to go against the grain and say that this was boring, and would have been better without those filters.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Oh those filter is what I like about the MV! Like, there is a nostagic feeling to it. I thought I wouldn't like the song, but with this MV I come to love it. It is much more creative than Berryz, Smileage and Juice=Juice MV.

sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Mugi"]
I think all the outfits but Chisa's looks good.  Maimai looking flawless!
[/quote]
Yeah, Chisa's is not very flattering to her figure at the waist.  Needs some improvement.
[quote="yuzu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="171397" data-time="1391844750">
<div>
Mai's shoes kill the outfit for me. Shoes really make or break an outfit.
[/quote]

Goddammit I didn't even notice the shoes until you pointed that out, and her outfit is my favorite.  I actually think they are all pretty cute, but I'm not the biggest fan of Chisa's. :\

</div>
</blockquote>
Shoes?  They are wearing shoes?!  Hell, it's °C-ute!  If they were barefoot I would not care.  :woot: 

Mai has grown up into this drop dead gorgeous gal with the oh-so-sought after skinny waist-line.  Maimi has legs and eyes to die for.  Saki is most definitely the one I would want by my side in a tight situation.  Chisato is a beauty with a voice like a bell , and it goes without saying Airi is the Queen of J-Pop.  I love them all!

°C-ute is my all-time favorite group at H!P.  They want to do a premiere in the USA.  IF they do, I will travel anywhere to see them.  I like them that much.  Buuut... I gotta say...  This single didn't thrill me much.  They deserve a number one hit.  Try harder Tsunku-san.

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^There's still one more song!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Saya"]
^There's still one more song!
[/quote]

I can't wait to hear it!  Come on #1!

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They have no chance at #1 but if they can crack the top 3 AND get better sales than their last single, I'll call it a job well done!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
They have no chance at #1 but if they can crack the top 3 AND get better sales than their last single, I'll call it a job well done!
[/quote]
Sounds good.  Maybe that was the plan all along.  Go up against the heavy hitters and see how loyal the fan base is.  Build from there.   (We need a "like" button!)

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Full MV for Kokoro is up. Watch it here. http://youtu.be/Aa3vVO4IYD8
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Song's okay. I like parts of it, but the chorus puts me to sleep. I love the MV, though. 
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

I don't know why they had Maimi wearing that shirt, the moire (the weird rainbow color effect on the shirt)  was horrendous.  Apart from that everything was pretty nice.  
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Watching the MV a second time, it didn't really seem as good :( I'm getting pickier. 
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Radio Rip of Love Take it All.
Reminds me of their last single. 

And not to clutter the spam thread. C-ute are going to Taipei in May
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I just really can't get into this one, I'm sorry to say.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I just can't get into C-ute in general. Its not because they're bad or anything, its just...Well I really don't know. I guess I just don't really care about them. I listen to their new songs once, watch the mv, and maybe a few live performances once but that's about it...I guess I don't care enough about them to really get into their new songs.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Oh my! Well she could be, but they could just be a nude color or something.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="AurA"]
anyone else notice Mai is not wearing shorts in the MV?
[/quote]

Actually, yes.  

What is wrong with me.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Hahaha, I didn't notice that at all O_O

They better fix that before the lives!
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

Yes.  I was not expecting that.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<p class="bbc_center">Image
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Pv is nice, but the song is so generic :\
I feel like it's the same song from last single.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

:24 lol nips.... okay, jk Q_Q
Yeah, this song also made me feel meh when I first heard the preview and still now. I quite like the chorus, but it's sad you only get the sound and feeling of the chorus only at the chorus. I think it would've been nice to hear it all throughout, but oh well Also, these outfits look a bit similar to 1 Oku 3 =o

Also, Chisato has been OWNING the singles lately.
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

I don't know what ya'll are smoking. Love take it all is all sorts of awesome! Chisato and Airi kill it vocally, and the other girls do a wonderful job as well.
The video is also really good. It's incredibly simple, but the girls are moving around and working it enough to keep things interesting throughout.

I like that C-ute are managing to show their unique personalities in their recent videos.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

I am buying it!