Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Am I the only one here that isn't keen on HADAKANO KISS? I love everything apart from the MV because it's boring like their indie single PV's and the music, not the lyrics just the music. It starts off with this lovely flamenco music and then it gets cut out by this "generic, rest of H!P" sounding music :(
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I haven't even listened to it, which I'm sure makes me in the same boat as you. Somehow.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="ShiroiChanUK"]
Am I the only one here that isn't keen on HADAKANO KISS? I love everything apart from the MV because it's boring like their indie single PV's and the music, not the lyrics just the music. It starts off with this lovely flamenco music and then it gets cut out by this "generic, rest of H!P" sounding music :(
[/quote]

It started that way for me, too, but it has since grown on me to the point where I like it. I can see how some might find the video boring, although I think it's okay. Nothing special, but the outfits are nice and the dance is pretty cool. 
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Well the MV AND the song are both super boring, until 3:16. I am thinking about cutting off that part of the MV and listen to it only :thumbsup:
Last edited by smtmissin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Cuca's 1Oku 3Senman Sou Diet Oukoku
She had to stop for breath a couple times, but I think she did really well.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Momoko's radio show "Puri Puri Princess" will be ending after this month.

It looks like Kana and Akari's twitters will be closing too.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

http://wotaintranslation.com/2014/03/04/music-that-hp-members-listen-to/

[font=Trebuchet, arial, sans-serif;text-align:justify;background-color:rgb(17,17,17)]111: [/font][font=Trebuchet, arial, sans-serif;text-align:justify;background-color:rgb(17,17,17)]名無し募集中。。。[/font][font=Trebuchet, arial, sans-serif;text-align:justify;background-color:rgb(17,17,17)] 2014/01/15(水) 20:59:18.86 0[/font]
[font=Trebuchet, arial, sans-serif;text-align:justify;background-color:rgb(17,17,17)]Oda: PENTATONIX[/font]

oh my gosh my life is complete i cant even
is this real? can someone verify? :weeeh:  
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Airi...Tenacious D....I have a newfound love for Airi.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="172812" data-time="1393795927">
It looks like Kana and Akari's twitters will be closing too.
</blockquote>

No more daily Kana tweets? :crying:   She was able to do what I thought would be impossible; make me become a fan of a Boston Red Sox player.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nope, it was only a temporary twitter, like Chinami's.
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

Because of how long they had them and the interesting dynamic she built up with Koji Uehara, I guess I was deluding myself into thinking they'd be a more permanent thing.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, it's a shame they don't let them keep them. It's absolutely no maintenance on the staff's part and the girls seemed to really enjoy doing it.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

God FUCKING damn it CDJapan, you had a perfectly functional and practical layout for 10+ years and you just had to give in to this idiocy of having everything huge, rounded and smooth for tablet-tapping retards and at the same time completely useless and utterly annoying on a normal computer. Fuck everything! :facepalm:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="aine"]
God FUCKING damn it CDJapan, you had a perfectly functional and practical layout for 10+ years and you just had to give in to this idiocy of having everything huge, rounded and smooth for tablet-tapping retards and at the same time completely useless and utterly annoying on a normal computer. Fuck everything! :facepalm:
[/quote]

At least they got a nicer looking Idol section, so they have that going for them now? 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="172941" data-time="1393972021">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="172916" data-time="1393950119">
</blockquote>

At least they got a nicer looking Idol section, so they have that going for them now?

</blockquote>

I can't make sense out of it. :headscratch:

And I'm upset because HMV Japan just gave me the shittiest customer service ever about my pending order with them, but now I also feel put off from ordering from CDJapan whom I've been buying from for like 10+ years now.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

CDJapan has the best international shipping though. I only use HMV in a pinch because they only accept credit card and I'd rather use paypal and that doesn't seem to be an option for me with HMV.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="172982" data-time="1394019316">CDJapan has the best international shipping though. I only use HMV in a pinch because they only accept credit card and I'd rather use paypal and that doesn't seem to be an option for me with HMV.</blockquote>
Yeah, I like the range of shipping options CDJ offers too. But I never had an issue using a card with HMV, they're a major retailer in Japan so their security should be up to standard.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

CDJapan charged me for the last S/mileage single over a month after it had already shipped and it put my bank account into the negative. Fuck them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

[quote="Anderei"]
CDJapan charged me for the last S/mileage single over a month after it had already shipped and it put my bank account into the negative. Fuck them.
[/quote]

That's one of the things I don't like about CDJapan.  I leave a note to myself on my desktop to watch my bank account for them, otherwise I'd forget and have a charge on my credit card sit there for weeks.
Pucchi-Mo
ANGERME

Post by Pucchi-Mo »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

While it sucks that they would wait so long, If one single can put you in the negative, the biggest concern shouldn't be the online shop's weird timing. 

Yikes, if I would have seen that new site design without the warning from you guys, I would have definitely reloaded my browser because it looked like the page didn't load properly.  :tongue:

I was listening to Funwari Koibito Ichinensei today, and I noticed something interesting about the 2 different lines that mention food. Well, who do you think sings both of those lines?  :facepalm:  (check the orange lyrics)
Delivering bad puns and deciphering 
Tsunku's madness for ten whole years!

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Pucchi mo"]
I was listening to Funwari Koibito Ichinensei today, and I noticed something interesting about the 2 different lines that mention food. Well, who do you think sings both of those lines?  :facepalm:  (check the orange lyrics)
[/quote]

It's hilarious you mentioned that, since I was also listening to it earlier and noticed that, too!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That's true, but I'd recently had to buy something important plus my account gets charged a fee every month. It'd be nice if they could just charge stuff once it ships.
Pucchi-Mo
ANGERME

Post by Pucchi-Mo »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pucchi mo" data-cid="173093" data-time="1394168926">
<div>
[/quote]

It's hilarious you mentioned that, since I was also listening to it earlier and noticed that, too!

</div>
</blockquote>

I haven't listened to that one since the songs came out, so it's extra weird that we heard it at the same time. Actually, I was watching a bunch of random live performances and noticed that she had the line about bread, and then checked the lyrics and saw that they also gave her the one about popcorn. They definitely did that on purpose. 
Delivering bad puns and deciphering 
Tsunku's madness for ten whole years!

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I didn't notice because I was too busy laughing at my favorite line *baby boy baby boy can I close to you?*

BUT that is the song that was on as I got home last night and then continued when I got in my car to head to work this morning.

I love it and I'd love to cover it. =X
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Pucchi mo"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173006" data-time="1394048288">
<div>
[/quote]

While it sucks that they would wait so long, If one single can put you in the negative, the biggest concern shouldn't be the online shop's weird timing.
</div>
</blockquote>

It's that to me before too. I think I have the money, and use it and then a month later CD Japan comes along and charges and makes me go negative.
I've been more careful since it happened in the past.
There are times when your bank account reaches 0 because your waiting for your next paycheck! Especially when you're a college student and make shit money but still have a bunch of things to pay for...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I stick to using CDJapan and paypal. They take the money out automatically, drawback is that you can't change your order after the fact so you're stuck getting whatever it is you'e getting and you can't add anything too it. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

In an effort to stop losing the small bits of news that do come into this spam thread. I made a new thread dedicated to news. Use this spam thread for other things. Videos, photos, whatever. I put a little list in the rules section. I'm now unpinning this so it can mingle with the rest of the H!P Chat and we don't lose the News thread and you can just use this thread for all that random spammy crap. Aine doesn't like a lot of things pinned. If he feels like this should be pinned, I'll let him do it. ;D

You can find the news thread here. Post all the news that may have been lost in this thread there, if you like.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

That whole thread is why I love Kanatomo.  :wub:  :wub: