Password is 0!!! - MM。'14 × Morisanchuu = MoriMusu。!!!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Password is 0!!! - MM。'14 × Morisanchuu = MoriMusu。!!!

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Anderei"]
It's not confirmed the single version is Mori-less is it? I haven't seen that anywhere.
[/quote]

http://www.helloproject.com/discography/musume/s_061.html
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

No B-sides? Man that sucks :(
I mean if they've got the MoriMusu version on LE D, and RE A & B, then LE A-C should have an original MM B-side, like just 1 would be cool.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think they've totally ditched b-sides for everyone for the time being and are just using trading cards to make up for it. S/mileage's upcoming single is missing b-sides again too.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I wonder if it has anything to do with Tsunku's illness...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't think so. The lack of b-sides started with J=J (at this rate it'll be years before they have enough material for a tour) and that was before anyone knew there something wrong with him.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I'm sure Tsunku's known he's been sick a lot longer than we have. But he records all their songs as demo's for them, I'm sure that's been hindered in some way by his condition. Or he could be pushing himself to hard when it comes to writing songs for everyone and his doctors have told him to rest more...
Or it could simply be that he runs himself to dry creatively and needs to write less.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I'm just going to look at the glass half full and say that the time with all those b-sides was just a weird phase that doesn't count, and we now get double a-sides instead of just an a-side and a b-side like we used to.  

[quote="Anderei"]
I don't think so. The lack of b-sides started with J=J (at this rate it'll be years before they have enough material for a tour) and that was before anyone knew there something wrong with him.
[/quote]

I said this before, but if an album is coming next for Juice=Juice (and it really should), then that'll be enough for them to do a tour. S/mileage's first tour had fifteen songs songs in it. Juice=Juice has eight songs now. The album would have around five new songs. That's thirteen songs. Then they could do a few cover songs (S/mileage had about three cover songs in their setlist -- two of which were released as b-sides, but that doesn't really matter). I don't know if that's how things will go, but I'm hoping it'll be something like that. If they don't release an album after this single, then it will almost definitely be after the next one. Either way, it won't be that long. 
Last edited by Banana on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Well, luckily for me I don't care at all about JJ, so the wait isn't killing me. Tsunku's stuff probably means an album is not coming next though.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I'll put this here since they were wearing the au costumes. 
A 2 hour long niconico program that aired today. 

http://youtu.be/NaGTrQT_5Qs

I'm starting hour 2 right now. It's fun to watch. They are playing Musume songs and the camera goes onto different members.

Mizuki is fangirling, Sakura's doing hand movements, Masaki's being Masaki. Riho's making funny faces. And they are dropping things all over the place. Mainly the phones they've been loaned out from Au.

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pucchi-Mo
ANGERME

Post by Pucchi-Mo »

[quote="Banana"]
I'm just going to look at the glass half full and say that the time with all those b-sides was just a weird phase that doesn't count, and we now get double a-sides instead of just an a-side and a b-side like we used to.  

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173250" data-time="1394608565">
<div>
[/quote]

I said this before, but if an album is coming next for Juice=Juice (and it really should), then that'll be enough for them to do a tour. S/mileage's first tour had fifteen songs songs in it. Juice=Juice has eight songs now. The album would have around five new songs. That's thirteen songs. Then they could do a few cover songs (S/mileage had about three cover songs in their setlist -- two of which were released as b-sides, but that doesn't really matter). I don't know if that's how things will go, but I'm hoping it'll be something like that. If they don't release an album after this single, then it will almost definitely be after the next one. Either way, it won't be that long. 
</div>
</blockquote>

I can't remember which group it was, but there was an H!P group that launched a tour off only 1 or 2 singles associated with that specific unit. It was one of those one shot things, probably.
<div> </div>
<div>If they want to give them a tour before the album, J=J will just sing songs from H!P's seemingly endless discography or they could tour together with another H!P group.</div>
<div> </div>
Anyway, the lack of b-sides was exactly how C-ute started out, so it was probably more related to J=J being considered an "indies group" than it is related to the current situation.

It makes sense that when a group starts out, they should focus on perfecting their singles that boost their popularity rather than worrying about coupling tracks that are going to be overlooked by most people anyway. 
Last edited by Pucchi-Mo on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delivering bad puns and deciphering 
Tsunku's madness for ten whole years!

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Here is a "short" live of Password is 0 (Start @1:53), we can see a bit of the choreo. Nothing surprised me tbh.
Last edited by Derby on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Concert rip of Toki wo Sora wo Koe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Z8qBEkoG4#t=24

yay harmoniesssssssss. whoever is doing the vocalizing at the end is amazing. Apparently it's Riho and holy crap she actually sounds halfway decent for once.
Last edited by Vikitty on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

We have a release section, please use it. This isn't the place to talk about the single. This is the place to talk about the ongoing commercials and all things related to the campaign. 
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Woops, my bad, thought we had a specific thread around here somewhere! Soz.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It's okay. I know it's all new and stuff, so things like this will happen. ;D
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Newest CM is pretty epic, so you better watch it!
http://youtu.be/SwiDhyQ2OPs
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Granny Musume!!!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Harunan is seriously the only one I thought made a convincing granny, but Eripon was pretty good, too.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

...Wow XD !
Some are credible grannies (Kanon, Riho (I only recognize RihoRiho when she was on the front for dancing and quickly had her orange uniform.. I felt ashamed to not be able to recognize one of my oshis before ><), Eripon, ..) but Masaki wasn't credible at all x). I still didn't recognize everyone.. D: (Haruna ? Mizuki ?)

Spoiler: [+]

Thanks to the AU website, I recognized everyone.. Here are some group photos.

Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

OMG this is so precious
Image Hey
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I saw this and legit died laughing.  It's so good.

When I participate in plays, there is always someone who gets granny makeup, and its very jarring the first couple times you see them!  I think the makeup artists did a great job for MM.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Old age make up is always funny. We always have someone that has to get it, but they never have wigs or anything. Its usually always baby powder and hairspray in their hair and some wrinkles drawn on their face.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

gpbasicfan1
Kenshuusei

Post by gpbasicfan1 »

My favorite comedians with my favorite group is perfection. I LOVE THE SONG AND THE CMs!!! :D
~Aiko was here~