Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by smtmissin »

She is a rose quartz with thorns huh,
Miyamoto: “Why didn’t you do it to me, too!?
Karin is such an M.

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

So Riho graduated from junior high...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Even in the classroom, she's the center
Image Hey
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="aine"]
So Riho graduated from junior high...

[/quote]

Isn't she like two or three years older than everyone else there? She turns 16 this year!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

15 is generally how old you are when you graduate middle school in Japan. Kanon, Sakura, Meimi and Rina are all also graduating and are all also 15.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Is it alright to publish a photo with faces of other students (do they allow this?).
Well that doesn't necessary mean she is the center in class. She can sit in the center position if she wants to. I think with their reserved personality, most Japanese won't try to compete for that position.
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

These class photos usually come from places like 2ch, where they don't care. That photo of Yuuka awhile back with all her classmates didn't blur their faces either.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Wonder who will be first to dye her hair.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="smtmissin"]
Is it alright to publish a photo with faces of other students (do they allow this?).
Well that doesn't necessary mean she is the center in class. She can sit in the center position if she wants to. I think with their reserved personality, most Japanese won't try to compete for that position.
[/quote]
You do realize Derby was just joking right?

[quote="Zoe"]
Wonder who will be first to dye her hair.
[/quote]
I think Rina would look good with brown hair, but who knows maybe Kanon will go blonde like Makoto haha
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Didn't Kanyon try out blonde hair once in one of the promotions for Ee ka!? It looked really good on her~
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Didn't Kanyon try out blonde hair once in one of the promotions for Ee ka!? It looked really good on her~
[/quote]

I was talking about Zukki Kanon though, Kanyon's in college now.
But I agree.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
15 is generally how old you are when you graduate middle school in Japan. Kanon, Sakura, Meimi and Rina are all also graduating and are all also 15.
[/quote]

Okay. But then why aren't they all in the picture together? Given all the time they spend together doing concerts and stuff, wouldn't it be easier for all concerned if they were all in the same school?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="173910" data-time="1395429012"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173894" data-time="1395418132">

15 is generally how old you are when you graduate middle school in Japan. Kanon, Sakura, Meimi and Rina are all also graduating and are all also 15.</blockquote>

Okay. But then why aren't they all in the picture together? Given all the time they spend together doing concerts and stuff, wouldn't it be easier for all concerned if they were all in the same school?</blockquote>

I imagine its up to their parents where they go. Rarely do any of the members end up at the same school.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173894" data-time="1395418132">
<div>
[/quote]

Okay. But then why aren't they all in the picture together? Given all the time they spend together doing concerts and stuff, wouldn't it be easier for all concerned if they were all in the same school?

</div>
</blockquote>

Tokyo isn't exactly a small town where there's only one school per level. I'm sure the idols live all over Tokyo and the surrounding area so going to the same school is pretty impractical. I'd be difficult enough to juggle idol work and school work without throwing a long commute to school in the mix. Personally I think it's probably better for the girls to not all go to the same school. It gives them a chance to socialize and develop friendships outside of H!P and the idol world.   
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

That said, there are usually "celebrity" high schools with easy curriculum and flexible schedules that everyone gravitates to. It's fairly rare for a celebrity to go to a normal high school.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Some of the girls became H!P members when they were in middle school, of course you don't think they have to transfer in order to be in the same school?
Are H!P girls even that famous/busy to have to go to a high school for celebrity. I know Johnny's boys have to do it, but H!P girls, I don't know....
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yeah they do a lot of events wen normal students would usually have school, and those kinds of schools are more lenient about their absences. I know Airi for sure went to one of those schools as well as some OG MM members, I know there's more though.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Eripon - Go Girl Koi no Victory

Eripon and Yossie - Kono Chikyuu ect. very long title

You know, I think Eripon has probably participated in the most non-full group events out of the current MM members. I feel like she's done a ton of them.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Re: Who's dying their hair.  I haven't completely went through and translated it yet, but Sakura's lateset blog entry is called "Will I dye my hair?" so...it might be her.  But I hope not. ;_;  Apparently at a polaroid event the other day all these fans kept asking her if she is going to dye her hair now that she's out of middle school.

Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Anderei"]
Eripon - Go Girl Koi no Victory

Eripon and Yossie - Kono Chikyuu ect. very long title

You know, I think Eripon has probably participated in the most non-full group events out of the current MM members. I feel like she's done a ton of them.
[/quote]

Yay Eripon sounds so good!  I wish she could get a The Peace! thrown her way and get to center something.

Made by Haru!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Some audios of Sakura (I don't know if they had been posted or not and don't know the accurate event too) :

Koko ni Iruzee!
Zutto suki de ii desu ka
Iki wo Kasanemashou (I guess it's different from her first one)
Koi no Hana

She did a perfect job ! <3

Also, Eripon did a great job too.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They're from her birthday event, and no one's posted them yet, so you're good. And thanks! Because I hadn't seen them anywhere lol.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I just came up with a list of reasons why she should get in while watching that. She seems to have gotten prettier since I last saw her, though.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I haven't checked her blog recently to see if she's auditioning this year, but I'd imagine that she is.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

A tiny bit of footage from Berryz at the Pon! event.

It's super short but I just wanted to say that Maasa's hair looks great now that it's grown out a bit. Also Captain where are your bangs, put them back. Her eyepatch is gone though, which is good because they were actually using it in some promotional shots and it just made her look goofy.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Yep, Maasa's hair is definitely a whole let better looking now! But Captain, still...

It's like, how did she suddenly go from looking above-average to being to one person my eye immediately goes to? I never thought her as insanely gorgeous or anything, but man, she definitely is. Reminds me of the Pocket Morning when she said a lot of people say she looks better in real life rather than pictures or even video.
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

It's Riho and Sakura ending up dying their hair!

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11804683974.html?frm=theme
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Black hair fit them more.

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Wow, I don't know what to say about Sakura
But I do think that Black-haired Riho looks better

She's still pretty anyways.

P.S: I mean, tbh, because of the make-up, that girl doesn't look much like Sakura to me, so for me is a random pretty girl. I wanna see lives, or interviews, or something with them with this hair to see how they look naturally
Last edited by Derby on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey