Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by Anderei »

It airs at around 7 in the morning I believe, so I'd say it's definitely geared towards small children.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It's for Elementary Schoolers.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ah, I see. I just don't think I've been a big fan of Momoko's cutesy character, lol. 

Also, not to start a big debate or anything, but has anyone else been feeling like Zukki's time in MM is dwindling? I really do love the girl, but I feel her presence has been fading... I know she was just on a TV show and she gets handshake events, but I just wonder how much longer Tsunku will keep her on board. Call me crazy because I want to be wrong, but has anyone else been feeling similar? Do you all think that her energy in DVDs, talk shows, etc will be enough to keep her in? Am I being fooled by Tsunku's approach to the group dynamic?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I feel the same way, TicTac. Arco and I were discussing who would go next after Sayu the other day, and we concluded Zukki. She is gorgeous, with a great personality and great potential for singing, but she doesn't fit the image so I expect her resignation within the next 2 years.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="174784" data-time="1397345286">
Ah, I see. I just don't think I've been a big fan of Momoko's cutesy character, lol.

Also, not to start a big debate or anything, but has anyone else been feeling like Zukki's time in MM is dwindling? I really do love the girl, but I feel her presence has been fading... I know she was just on a TV show and she gets handshake events, but I just wonder how much longer Tsunku will keep her on board. Call me crazy because I want to be wrong, but has anyone else been feeling similar? Do you all think that her energy in DVDs, talk shows, etc will be enough to keep her in? Am I being fooled by Tsunku's approach to the group dynamic?</blockquote>

No, I think they'll keep her around because she's bringing in attention. None of the front girl lineup is bringing it in the variety scene unless you count Sayumi. If Kanon leaves I think it'll be of her own volition. Not to mention her leaving means the rest of 9th gen won't be far behind.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

Also, not to start a big debate or anything, but has anyone else been feeling like Zukki's time in MM is dwindling? I really do love the girl, but I feel her presence has been fading... I know she was just on a TV show and she gets handshake events, but I just wonder how much longer Tsunku will keep her on board. Call me crazy because I want to be wrong, but has anyone else been feeling similar? Do you all think that her energy in DVDs, talk shows, etc will be enough to keep her in? Am I being fooled by Tsunku's approach to the group dynamic?
[/quote]

I don't agree with you. She's one of the few girls that doesn't have a problem speaking up during talk shows and events. (Ex. Sakura, Masaki) Given more experience she will be an amazing asset for variety shows.
A lot of H!P fans, focus on H!P or maybe only their oshi and that's it. A lot of the girls do variety shows and magazine shoots that we generally, never get to see or hear about till after that fact.

While a member may be a darling of the agency and featured up front in songs and music videos, solo magazine shoots and photobooks. Doesn't mean she can handle doing all that in front of a camera in a room full of strangers. This month seems to be a test of what Zukki can do, away from the other girls, considering the amount of stuff she's gotten to do in this week alone. Because she's now in high school, I think you're view on her might change. She can do more things, be in more places. 

This technically should go in the news section but I'll just throw it all here.

Stuff Zukki did this week~

Zukki made her debut on Youngtown this week. (18:27/When Sanma introduces Zukki.)

She has a magazine spot with Riho in May's Top Yell issue.
Spoiler: [+]
ImageImage

And her first appearance on a new quiz show as well, Quiz 30 ~Sanketsu Seyo!. (Momoko was also on it.)
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

For some reason, the 2 names that always come to my head when I think about this, are Erina and Zukki. And I know saying Erina would be kinda odd but..
I wouldn't excpect any of the other members graduating before these 2 but who knows?
Anyways, at least for me, it will be really shocking when one of the 9ki or even 10ki graduates :(
Who will be the 1st Colorful girl graduating from this era? *CHANCHANCHAAAAN~*
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

If H!P still did soloists. I could have seen Riho (But not Sakura) leaving first, but they don't sell well at all anymore, so I see her staying long enough so that either she wears out her welcome like Reina/Takahashi and they either make a new group for her or she just focuses on something else like plays and musicals. Haruna would focus on the variety circuit, but she'd need to establish herself more before she could leave and make it on her own. (Same with Zukki and Erina). Though Erina has an added benefit of a skill (golfing) so she could, if she wanted to, give up the idol life and focus on that. But it all depends on what SHE wants to do. Haruka, Ayumi and Masaki are wild cards. Haruka is still young, but I think she could possibly turn into someone like Hitomi if she decides to continue down this tomboy/sporty path. Ayumi has her dancing, but she could never hold a group together unless she wants to be the Rika type. But if she sticks around long enough, her singing might improve? Masaki is a total unknown. She's her own special animal. It's too soon to tell what she's going to do or what she's even capable of. Sakura is still too raw. Perhaps once she gets a new generation under her she'll grow more as an idol and a person. They always tend to grow and mature into better people when they have younger talent to either help or overcome. (I'm hoping this also works to Masaki's advantage.)

Oh and Mizuki, forgot about her. She's either going to try and stay as long as Sayumi or become a gravure model, have some variety show appearances, get married, make some babies and blog about her youthful days as a Musume member.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Anyone who isn't suitable for variety will likely just do the plays + random gigs thing, or might get thrown into a smaller group after if they're lucky and want to keep singing. I think they're done trying to make soloists out of former members.

Baby Kanon
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Haruka is still young, but I think she could possibly turn into someone like Hitomi if she decides to continue down this tomboy/sporty path. 
[/quote]

She might be able to get into modeling like Koharu. 
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Baby Kanon is soooooo adorable!!!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Banana"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="174805" data-time="1397402892">
<div>
Haruka is still young, but I think she could possibly turn into someone like Hitomi if she decides to continue down this tomboy/sporty path. 
[/quote]

She might be able to get into modeling like Koharu. 

</div>
</blockquote>

True. She isn't shy in front of a photographer, considering she's pretty standard for photo shoots. If she wanted to go down that path, she could. 

On an unrelated note. I received the Hello! Project 2009 Summer Kakumei Gannen ~Hello! Champloo~ concert the other day in the mail. I got it as a bonus from buying from someone on Idol!Swap.

Damn good concert. It was the first one they did after losing the Elder Club and it had the shuffle units AND Ice Cream Musume! Of course back then I was an off again/on again fan and things weren't so easy to come by as they are now. It's nice to go back and see things I may have missed. <3 

For those that need a refresher, here's a clip.http://youtu.be/vodqFgqtmYc
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="174784" data-time="1397345286">
<div>

[/quote]

I don't agree with you. She's one of the few girls that doesn't have a problem speaking up during talk shows and events. (Ex. Sakura, Masaki) Given more experience she will be an amazing asset for variety shows.
A lot of H!P fans, focus on H!P or maybe only their oshi and that's it. A lot of the girls do variety shows and magazine shoots that we generally, never get to see or hear about till after that fact.

While a member may be a darling of the agency and featured up front in songs and music videos, solo magazine shoots and photobooks. Doesn't mean she can handle doing all that in front of a camera in a room full of strangers. This month seems to be a test of what Zukki can do, away from the other girls, considering the amount of stuff she's gotten to do in this week alone. Because she's now in high school, I think you're view on her might change. She can do more things, be in more places. 

This technically should go in the news section but I'll just throw it all here.

Stuff Zukki did this week~

Zukki made her debut on Youngtown this week. (18:27/When Sanma introduces Zukki.)

She has a magazine spot with Riho in May's Top Yell issue.

And her first appearance on a new quiz show as well, Quiz 30 ~Sanketsu Seyo!. (Momoko was also on it.)

</div>
</blockquote>

I also think she has shown potential and continues to show potential for talk shows and such. I was just wondering if that would be enough, in Tsunku's, or the other "high up" minds, to keep her in the group. It's felt like her presence has been generally fading.

I knew she was in some things this week, but what you said about her now being in high school makes sense. She should have more freedom now to be scheduled on more shows. I knew she was in a few of those things, but I didn't know about the Top Yell. I remember watching her e-hello a few years back or whatever and just saw this smile I wouldn't mind looking at forever :) I hope you're right and this is a start to her rising up in the group a bit. Thanks for the info!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

If anything her presence is increasing. She was near-invisible for awhile.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Some members designed tote bags for charity auction, which has ended. Someone's fan really wanted her bag.

The final numbers:

1. Nakanishi Kana - 1,203,000円

2. Fukumura Mizuki - 451,000円

3. Miyamoto Karin - 304,121円

4. Takeuchi Akari - 301,999円

5. Yajima Maimi - 297,000円

6. Iikubo Haruna - 234,000円

7. Wada Ayaka - 206, 000円

8. Fukuda Kanon - 176,000円

9. Tamura Meimi - 132,999円

10. Natsuyaki Miyabi - 110,000円

11. Nakajima Saki - 102,000円

12. Katsuta Rina - 81,000円
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Anderei"]
Some members designed tote bags for charity auction, which has ended. Someone's fan really wanted her bag.

The final numbers:

[/quote]

Do you know how much some of the other bags netted?  Or was it just these girls?

Kana's crushed everyone's :whatthe:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pandapanda" data-cid="174829" data-time="1397488012"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="174827" data-time="1397486903">

The final numbers:

12. Katsuta Rina - 81,000円</blockquote>

Do you know how much some of the other bags netted? Or was it just these girls?

Kana's crushed everyone's :whatthe:</blockquote>

Just these girls. But normally the most popular girls finish between Karin and Misuki's numbers. Kana was in the middle of the list yesterday. Someone REALLY wanted it.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Maybe two fans wanted it and ignited an epic bidding war.  Hey, it's all for charity
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Either way, it's nice to see Kananan get some love. She's a sweetheart.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

If I'm understanding this blog entry correctly, the clock on the bag actually works?  If so, I'm glad all of her hard work was recognized.

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Either way, it's nice to see Kananan get some love. She's a sweetheart.
[/quote]

Also, this.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, the clock is supposed to be functional.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I would want her bag the most out of those girls, but....not THAT much hahaha

I guess if I was rich.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nakky's was kind of cute. It should have went for more.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="pandapanda"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="174827" data-time="1397486903">
<div>

The final numbers:

[/quote]

Do you know how much some of the other bags netted?  Or was it just these girls?

Kana's crushed everyone's :whatthe:

</div>
</blockquote>

Maybe Uehara bought it? xD
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I got an iTunes $25 gift card as a Christmas present from some relatives... Just downloaded iTunes and spent all $25 on Hello!Project songs, lol. Feels good to finally be able to put some money into this... It's all so expensive, but I can see myself at least contributing with MM iTune single releases :)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I saw this on a frozen yogurt website and thought it was cute!

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

So I just realize dhow good the Sakura Mankai music video is. It doesn't look like something H!P would ever do, but I'm not complaining.
But what's with that weird part a the end where they are all biting something?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

If anyone wants to watch the Gogakuyu musical un-subbed, it's here.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Found this video of Kanon and Riho sticking stickers on stuff... lol. For the Ultrasmart (? I think that's the T-shirt ?) concert XD
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

TicTac, yep, that's the shirt.

A funny thing shared on H!O.

Riho's English
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.