Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by WhiteForte »

^

Sure! I was planning to do some more, but I got stalled by University :hahaha:

http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11802224651.html

Btw, I found it a bit annoying to click each emoji and search for it, so I added "-Sayu" to every one I saw. I advice you to do the same, so that way is easier to go through the entries :thumbsup:.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Skoban »

Just a heads-up that I did Captain's Paris announcement post plus a few Juice=Juice posts.
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
^

Sure! I was planning to do some more, but I got stalled by University :hahaha:

http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11802224651.html

Btw, I found it a bit annoying to click each emoji and search for it, so I added "-Sayu" to every one I saw. I advice you to do the same, so that way is easier to go through the entries :thumbsup:.
[/quote]

Ahahahaha. Yeap, college/uni life does get in the way of prepping. >A<;
And ah, okay. Thanks! I've always done the copy + paste way that I didn't realize that I could have added '-Sayu' at the back. XD
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Sorry for the long absence ><.. I can't post here during several weeks and had difficulties to prep because of exams and my trip to Korea. I caught up with Aichan (picked out 6 posts from the 4/4 to the 4/14) and almost finished with Riho & Mizuki (I won't prep all blogs they posted during those 10 days, I skipped some to not overload you but feel free to delete more if you don't have time to prep them). Also I noticed that Skoban, you began again to translate Karin's posts. Do you want to prep her again ? It should be ok, I'm in holidays now.
Also, Reina posted the 4/2 that her previous post was a joke. Also, she seemed to have met some Momusu at work. Anyone willing to translate one of them ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

^ I may be able to. Actually, I'm considering taking on Reina because of all the requests lately lol. That said, I'm fairly busy right now and translations have been going slower because of that. I'm working on finishing the two requests of Miyazawa and Uozumi...sorry for the wait;;

Per my earlier statements, I can try taking on Ikuta starting next month (unless nerupyon is approved to do them).
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I prepped Miyazaki Yuka post about birthday event,i would be grateful if someone could translate it :bowdown:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Yuki"]
^ I may be able to. Actually, I'm considering taking on Reina because of all the requests lately lol. That said, I'm fairly busy right now and translations have been going slower because of that. I'm working on finishing the two requests of Miyazawa and Uozumi...sorry for the wait;;
[/quote]

We can have an arrangement, like not more than X posts per day/week or you could tell me at the end of the week which ones you want me to prep, or something like that. :)

Campy <3 !
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Sorry for the long absence ><.. I can't post here during several weeks and had difficulties to prep because of exams and my trip to Korea. I caught up with Aichan (picked out 6 posts from the 4/4 to the 4/14) and almost finished with Riho & Mizuki (I won't prep all blogs they posted during those 10 days, I skipped some to not overload you but feel free to delete more if you don't have time to prep them). Also I noticed that Skoban, you began again to translate Karin's posts. Do you want to prep her again ? It should be ok, I'm in holidays now.
Also, Reina posted the 4/2 that her previous post was a joke. Also, she seemed to have met some Momusu at work. Anyone willing to translate one of them ?
[/quote]
Welcome back!
For Karin, I'm just translating J=J blog posts that pique my interest, since no one except Sayuki has an active translator.
Don't think I'm in a position to take up another girl full time though.

[quote="Mezumiiru"]
I prepped Miyazaki Yuka post about birthday event,i would be grateful if someone could translate it :bowdown:
[/quote]
I'll pick it up.  :)
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I would like to inform the translators that my prepping will be less frequent as I need to focus on my thesis (I will graduate next month).
I will be able to prep 2 - 3 times a week so I apologize in advance.

I prep today's entries since today is release date for new single, which is daily No. 1.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Some questions:

1. MM choreographer Yoshiko wrote on TokiSora's choreography (here). 
Does it come under blog! project's scope?
I'd be happy to translate it, but thought I'd just check.
If not I'll just dump it in my blog.

2. I also translated Oricon's interview for TokiSora with half of the MM'14 girls (original, my translation).
In view that Rokun posted up Ishida's solo interview, would it be appropriate to put it up at b!p as well?
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="174922" data-time="1397699685">Some questions:

1. MM choreographer Yoshiko wrote on TokiSora's choreography (here). 
Does it come under blog! project's scope?
I'd be happy to translate it, but thought I'd just check.
If not I'll just dump it in my blog.

2. I also translated Oricon's interview for TokiSora with half of the MM'14 girls (original, my translation).
In view that Rokun posted up Ishida's solo interview, would it be appropriate to put it up at b!p as well?</blockquote>
The answer is yes to both questions, this is what the Special Translations category is for. :thumbsup:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="aine"]
The answer is yes to both questions, this is what the Special Translations category is for. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cool, got it.

So anyone up for prepping this?
http://ameblo.jp/yoshiko-445-yoshiko/entry-11824038443.html
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="174928" data-time="1397732737">So anyone up for prepping this?
http://ameblo.jp/yoshiko-445-yoshiko/entry-11824038443.html</blockquote>
Done :thumbsup:
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="174866" data-time="1397590277">
<div>
[/quote]

We can have an arrangement, like not more than X posts per day/week or you could tell me at the end of the week which ones you want me to prep, or something like that. :)

</div>
</blockquote>

That sounds good. It seems lately she's posting an average of 1 - 2 per day, so how about no more than one post per day, unless there are more that you feel are important (or just really amusing lol), etc.? I'll leave that to you, if it's okay. ^^
In that case I can pick up the posts you linked and start translating her blog...probably next Tuesday (22nd).

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Skoban"]
Welcome back!
For Karin, I'm just translating J=J blog posts that pique my interest, since no one except Sayuki has an active translator.
Don't think I'm in a position to take up another girl full time though.
[/quote]

Ok, feel free to ask me if you need a prepper for them from time to time :).

[quote="Yuki"]
That sounds good. It seems lately she's posting an average of 1 - 2 per day, so how about no more than one post per day, unless there are more that you feel are important (or just really amusing lol), etc.? I'll leave that to you, if it's okay. ^^
In that case I can pick up the posts you linked and start translating her blog...probably next Tuesday (22nd).
[/quote]

Ok, I'm fine with that. Thanks for translating her :3 !
I'll prep all four tomorrow I think.
Also, next Tuesday is perfect, I'll be back from holidays (20/04 to 22/04 ; little holidays but still x) ).
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

How would you translate this:
"素直に喜びたいと思います "

From http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11824782563.html

It is always her (mock) politeness and on top of that, I never really know how to translate sunao.  Brain is feeling dull lately. Anyone have any better ideas than, "I'd like to just feel pure joy" or something?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Just as a note for Eri & MissMoonlight : Morning Musume's new single is entitled "Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe" (special reading) :). I noticed before but I couldn't write it at that time and then I forgot until this morning ^^'.
(if someone could correct on those : Aichan and Mi-zu-ki)
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Just on a side note for Eri & MissMoonlight : Morning Musume's new single is entitled "Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe" (special reading) :). I noticed before but I couldn't write it at that time and then I forgot until this morning ^^'.
(if someone could correct on those : Aichan and Mi-zu-ki)
[/quote]
Thanks!! I will fix this asap
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

[quote="eri"]
How would you translate this:
"素直に喜びたいと思います "

From http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11824782563.html

It is always her (mock) politeness and on top of that, I never really know how to translate sunao.  Brain is feeling dull lately. Anyone have any better ideas than, "I'd like to just feel pure joy" or something?
[/quote]

The remark at the end of the 『大辞泉』 entry for 「素直」 (⇒ http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/leaf/jn2/119283/m0u/ ), I think, fits the situation perfectly.

I'd probably translate her phrase as something like "For now, I want to simply embrace this feeling of joy." Long-winded, yes, but that hardly can be helped because in English there doesn't really exist a single close counterpart to sunao.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

For Yuki : Today and tomorrow I'll prep a bunch of Reina's posts, either with Momusu's members or with priceless photos (like that one xD). Translate them at your pace, I'll return at school on Monday I don't know the time I'll have to prep at the beginning (especially Reina, I love her but she's the longest to prep T.T).

Also, question to WhiteForte, how do you insert videos in a post ? ^^'
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

^ Alright! That sounds good. Thanks. ^^

I'm not WhiteForte, but for Youtube videos you can click on "View on Youtube" and then go to the "Share" tab and copy/paste the link it gives you. Wordpress will automatically generate the embed code. There may be a shorter way to do it, but that's just what I do. ^^

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Sorry guys, I fell behind again.  We are going through an audit at work (it actually takes place on the 5th) so I have been exhausted by the time I get home and can barely think straight.  I'm going to have take a hiatus until this is over (I am also busy all weekend ugh when will I rest) so xepher and mezumiiru you guys can pause on prepping for now (unless you notice an entry that seems important.  Or if I see one I will let you know).

I am still going to try and get a couple done between now and then I just can't make any guarantees.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Meikochi, as Yuki said :)

You can later change the size of the video in the html.

Edit: Aina has a blog again, and I'll begin prepping her, unless the last prepper wants to be in charge again (which I can't find in the spreadsheet now)
Last edited by WhiteForte on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks Yuki and WhiteForte !

Also, eri, you forgot to translate the first line of that Aichan's post ^^.
And Skoban, in that Karin's post, she talked about something written on her trainers (at the end). You wrote that she misspelled "courier". It's just an idea but it might be french because "courrier" (so with 2 "r") is right in French and means exactly the same as in English (so what Karin wrote after).
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

I see, that might be the case.
I'm using 'sic', which traditionally indicates that it was left as per the original.
In contemporary usage, it is used to point out mistakes, but its intended use is basically to say 'not my mistake' :)
So as it's inaccurate in the final language, I'll leave it as is.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Goto Maki's starting up a blog again.
http://ameblo.jp/gotomaki-923/

Don't think I can pick her up full time but I'd be happy to do her opening post.
Would someone be kind enough to prep it?
http://ameblo.jp/gotomaki-923/entry-11834717757.html
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="175181" data-time="1398673255">Don't think I can pick her up full time but I'd be happy to do her opening post.
Would someone be kind enough to prep it?
http://ameblo.jp/gotomaki-923/entry-11834717757.html</blockquote>Done :thumbsup:
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

I wouldn't mind being Gomaki's prepper (unless WhiteForte's got it) and if a translator is available.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

I just did the first entry on request, feel free to take her full time :thumbsup:
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Translated Tsunku's comments on Sayu grad.

There's also a comment from Sayu herself on the official site:
http://www.helloproject.com/news/1657/

Have to run off since my lunch break's ended, but I hope someone can translate it if they have the time.
If not, I'll probably do it once my class ends.

Class finished early. On it.

Done. The guys at TKMR did a translation as well, but by the time I noticed I was already in too deep.
Last edited by Skoban on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.