Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

Xepher:  Could you please prep Sakura's most recent post?  It's about Sayu's grad.  For some reason I can't copy/paste the URL in here for you o_O

The title of the entry is みんあは?

Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Lurkette »

Whenever anyone can prep Sayumi's blog posts following her graduation announcement, I'll translate them. Higher priority, obviously. 
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Lurkette"]
Whenever anyone can prep Sayumi's blog posts following her graduation announcement, I'll translate them. Higher priority, obviously. 
[/quote]

I can prep it but I'm not sure which one is her graduation post. >A<;

Oh, she has just uploaded her announcement. I'll prep it now.
Last edited by MisaChii on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I will prep Ayumin, Iikubo's posts relating to Sayumi's grad later today due to excessive amount of work.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

I've already prepped up Sayumi's graduation post. :)
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="MisaChii"]
I've already prepped up Sayumi's graduation post. :)
[/quote]

Done.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thaipokecard" data-cid="175234" data-time="1398783986">I will prep Ayumin, Iikubo's posts relating to Sayumi's grad later today due to excessive amount of work.</blockquote>I already took care of Ayumi's :)
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thaipokecard" data-cid="175234" data-time="1398783986">
I will prep Ayumin, Iikubo's posts relating to Sayumi's grad later today due to excessive amount of work.
</blockquote>
I already took care of Ayumi's :)

[/quote]

Thank you very much.
Emoji List

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I prepped Zukki's post about Sayu's grad announcement.
Last edited by Neminia on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Neminia"]
[/quote]
Thanks, I'm on it! :)

Also, would anyone mind prepping Duu's post about Sayu's graduation?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11837073084.html
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="taylor"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="175256" data-time="1398813891">
<div>
[/quote]
Thanks, I'm on it! :)

Also, would anyone mind prepping Duu's post about Sayu's graduation?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11837073084.html

</div>
</blockquote>

Done

xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

[quote="yuzu"]
Xepher:  Could you please prep Sakura's most recent post?  It's about Sayu's grad.  For some reason I can't copy/paste the URL in here for you o_O

[/quote]

done
[quote="yuzu"]

[/quote]

done
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

TPC, since you're so busy I think I'll ask WhiteForte to prep Maachan's post too (since I know her posts can take longer as well).
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="xepher"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="175231" data-time="1398781928">
<div>

[/quote]

done
</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 

thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="rokun"]
TPC, since you're so busy I think I'll ask WhiteForte to prep Maachan's post too (since I know her posts can take longer as well).
[/quote]

I saw the translated post. Thank you WhiteForte for covering it for me. I really appreciate your effort.

I couldn't get to it until now but I prep Iikubo's post.

As my real life stuff is consuming my time, I will be on hiatus until June 1. I apologize for the trouble I have caused.
Emoji List

WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

I can cover TPC in the meantime :)
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Need help with
むしろ仲が良ければ良いほど
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11838801284.html

Thanks.
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

Hi Skoban. I am sure you know the basic grammar of it, but just for the sake of completeness,

Xが、CばCほど、Y。
Y increases proportionally to the C-ness of X.
The more X is C-ish, the more Y is true.
For C, the condition, you can use (among others) a 形容詞 like 「良い」 and then the above template can be written more specifically as
Xが、KければKいほど、Y。

Examples: http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/skills/grammar/sentences/?grammarid=374 and many many others

As evident from the examples, X and/or Y can be omitted, and inferred from the context. Kanazawa in her blog drops Y. The context:

金澤も愛情表現とか苦手。

家族にさえもひねくれちゃう。

(笑))

むしろ仲が良ければ良いほど

なんかそういうの不得意なのかも。

So, she finds it difficult to show affection to people. Even to her family.
I think this omission can work okay in English too.

"Actually, the closer I feel to somebody... [the more difficult it is]
I'm, kind of, just not good at it, maybe."

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
I can cover TPC in the meantime :)
[/quote]
Yay, then I can keep up with Iikubo.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Rokun, don't you have time for Berryz or do you just want me to go on with posts ?
Campy <3 !
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="175390" data-time="1399054478"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="175305" data-time="1398898545">I can cover TPC in the meantime :)</blockquote>Yay, then I can keep up with Iikubo.</blockquote>
Where should I start with her?
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="maxperkins84"]
Hi Skoban. I am sure you know the basic grammar of it, but just for the sake of completeness,

Xが、CばCほど、Y。
Y increases proportionally to the C-ness of X.
The more X is C-ish, the more Y is true.
For C, the condition, you can use (among others) a 形容詞 like 「良い」 and then the above template can be written more specifically as
Xが、KければKいほど、Y。

Examples: http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/skills/grammar/sentences/?grammarid=374 and many many others

As evident from the examples, X and/or Y can be omitted, and inferred from the context. Kanazawa in her blog drops Y. The context:

金澤も愛情表現とか苦手。

家族にさえもひねくれちゃう。

(笑))

むしろ仲が良ければ良いほど

なんかそういうの不得意なのかも。

So, she finds it difficult to show affection to people. Even to her family.
I think this omission can work okay in English too.

"Actually, the closer I feel to somebody... [the more difficult it is]
I'm, kind of, just not good at it, maybe."
[/quote]

Ah, that clears things up.
The examples are very helpful as well. 〆(._.)メモメモ
Thanks a bunch!
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Hey all, please welcome our new translator, Mayuki aka xxxmayuriin! =3=

Actually, I didn't set up her translator account yet, I gotta wait until I'm back from holidays in a few days. But we can get her into the swing of things already.

She's happy to take on Masaki Sato or J=J members. In the spreadsheet rokun is Masaki's assigned translator, but seeing how her posts are translated only occasionally I don't think that's very up to date? Would any prepper be up to prepping Maa on a regular basis?

I don't know how many posts Mayuki will be able to translate, but as for J=J members they all seem to be solidly covered - unless Skoban would like to get some relief or backup?

I'll leave the rest up to you guys from now on. :thumbsup:

Oh and thank you all SO much for handling Goto's new blog and all posts about Sayu's graduation. I loved the teamwork on those, you're the best! :wub:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

I'm covering TPC with Maachan atm. She doesn't post as often as the others, so that's why you don't see much of her translations.
I also used to be the prepper for Tomoko until Skoban left her permanently (which I'm still willing to do).
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

xxxmayurin is the girl from Hokkaido, right? Super cool! It will be nice if she also can check this thread and help out with those riddles that are best handled by a native speaker, like what could Maachan mean by 「ジプロック」.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="175443" data-time="1399228862">I'm covering TPC with Maachan atm. She doesn't post as often as the others, so that's why you don't see much of her translations.
I also used to be the prepper for Tomoko until Skoban left her permanently (which I'm still willing to do).</blockquote>
Oh, I didn't realise that haha. But did she really only have 4 posts since February?

Either way, I guess we'll wait for Skoban (and yuzu?) to see what they say about their J=J coverage.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="maxperkins84" data-cid="175451" data-time="1399238688">xxxmayurin is the girl from Hokkaido, right? Super cool! It will be nice if she also can check this thread and help out with those riddles that are best handled by a native speaker, like what could Maachan mean by 「ジプロック」.</blockquote>
The same! I asked her to post here and coordinate with you guys when she has time.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="175466" data-time="1399261244">Oh, I didn't realise that haha. But did she really only have 4 posts since February?</blockquote>Oh, then I'm mistaken xD.
She seems to post once a week.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="aine"]
She's happy to take on Masaki Sato or J=J members. In the spreadsheet rokun is Masaki's assigned translator, but seeing how her posts are translated only occasionally I don't think that's very up to date? Would any prepper be up to prepping Maa on a regular basis?

I don't know how many posts Mayuki will be able to translate, but as for J=J members they all seem to be solidly covered - unless Skoban would like to get some relief or backup?
[/quote]

Ah, Mayuki can have the J=J girls. I'm only picking them up from time to time when they post something that piques my interest, as it's a bit sad that for most of them, there isn't anyone properly translating them. Also, it's a productive excuse for procrastinating from studying.
xxxmayuriin
Kenshuusei

Post by xxxmayuriin »

[quote="aine"]
Hey all, please welcome our new translator, Mayuki aka xxxmayuriin! =3=

Actually, I didn't set up her translator account yet, I gotta wait until I'm back from holidays in a few days. But we can get her into the swing of things already.

[/quote]

I'm so sorry for replying late as its Children's Day 「こどもの日」 in Japan today ~
Anyway, I'm quite free on weekdays except Fridays and certain Wednesdays. And for weekends Saturday is occupied too.
As I just started, I'll like to take two girls from Juice=Juice till I get used to the flow.
Then maybe I'll take on another girl if that's alright !
Also, I have long summer holidays which I will be free.
Though in October I do have two weeks of exams but that's just for awhile (●´∀`●)

[quote="WhiteForte"]
I'm covering TPC with Maachan atm. She doesn't post as often as the others, so that's why you don't see much of her translations.

I also used to be the prepper for Tomoko until Skoban left her permanently (which I'm still willing to do).
[/quote]

I would be happy to have Tomoko (★^O^★)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="maxperkins84" data-cid="175451" data-time="1399238688">
xxxmayurin is the girl from Hokkaido, right? Super cool! It will be nice if she also can check this thread and help out with those riddles that are best handled by a native speaker, like what could Maachan mean by 「ジプロック」.
</blockquote>

I'll be happy to help out if I can !

<p style="margin-left:240px;">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I still want to get back on track after this audit but I'm thinking I will aim for Wednesday, so mezumiiru and xepher please start prepping from Wednesday.

But also!  I haven't noticed a post from Sakura about the NY concert yet but if I see one I'll post the link here and translate it later today or tomorrow so if you could prep that I would appreciate it.  ^_^
Kaori • Risako