Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by rokun »

Yes, Maachan posts so infrequently it's easy to just catch up with her when I get the chance... though I know I'm a bit behind now. It seems Mayuki wants to do J=J though, and I'd think they'd be best since they have no one covering them full-time. 

Also, Meikochi, please go ahead and keep prepping Risako and Yurina. I'm behind on them now, but they're very quick to catch up with when I get the chance (same thing with Miya... of the girls I do, only Ayumi and Captain are really hard to catch up on).
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="yuzu"]
I still want to get back on track after this audit but I'm thinking I will aim for Wednesday, so mezumiiru and xepher please start prepping from Wednesday.

But also!  I haven't noticed a post from Sakura about the NY concert yet but if I see one I'll post the link here and translate it later today or tomorrow so if you could prep that I would appreciate it.  ^_^
[/quote]

Will do :thumbsup:

and i'm ready to start prepping Yuka again if Mayu will want to translate her :whistling:

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I'm terribly sorry for not posting/translating recently.  I've been having health problems, but I'm getting better, so no need to fret.  I've updated the spreadsheet, but if I've missed something please don't hesitate to say something.  I took Aina off of the spreadsheet when she left H!P since she didn't have a blog, but if anyone wants to be her translator I'll put her name back on it.

Also, is Nazca back?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Welcome, Mayuki! It's nice to meet you.

@NekoKai: About the spreadsheet--I'm translating Reina now as well. I could translate Aina (unless my efforts would be more needed elsewhere; I could help with backlog instead), and try to pick up Eripon now if you want me to. Sorry for the trouble you've been having >_< I hope you get back to 100% soon!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I've had nothing to translate now for a few days.  

If you're still covering for TPC, WhiteFort can you prep some Iikubo when you have a chance?
Not sure where Meikochi is for Takahashi. 
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

^
I will prepp her latest entries. I can also prepp some of the backlog if you want.

I will also begin with Tomoko again so xxxmayuriin can translate her :)
Last edited by WhiteForte on Mon May 05, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
xxxmayuriin
Kenshuusei

Post by xxxmayuriin »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]

and i'm ready to start prepping Yuka again if Mayu will want to translate her :whistling:

[/quote]

I'll be happy to translate for Yuka too ^^

If you can, start prepping from : http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11839729954.html onwards ^^

[quote="WhiteForte"]
I will also begin with Tomoko again so xxxmayuriin can translate her :)
[/quote]

Thanks so much ! Please start prepping from: ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11841062567.html onwards ^^

Last edited by xxxmayuriin on Tue May 06, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="margin-left:240px;">Image
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="xxxmayuriin"]

I'll be happy to translate for Yuka too ^^

If you can, start prepping from : http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11839729954.html onwards ^^

[/quote]
Done.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="xxxmayuriin" data-cid="175556" data-time="1399368776">Thanks so much ! Please start prepping from: ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11841062567.html onwards ^^</blockquote>Ok, done!
Search for [Tomoko] to find her prepped entries.
Last edited by WhiteForte on Tue May 06, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
^

I will prepp her latest entries. I can also prepp some of the backlog if you want.

[/quote]
<3 Muchas gracias <3

No backlog is necessary -- just the ones going forward would be super helpful.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

I can take on a J=J girl or Masaki if either Skoban or Rokun is feeling overwhelmed ^^  

I'm sure it's apparent by now, but I have decided to stop translating Kana. I adore her, but she posts an upwards of 5 times a day and it's just too much to keep up with her. I can take on another girl to compensate, as long as said girl doesn't post an exorbitant amount, lol.
xxxmayuriin
Kenshuusei

Post by xxxmayuriin »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mezumiiru" data-cid="175558" data-time="1399380375">
Done.
</blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="175572" data-time="1399401007">
Ok, done!

Search for [Tomoko] to find her prepped entries.
</blockquote>

Thanks to both of you ! 
I'll only be able to publish my translations when my b!p account is made.
In the meantime, I have written down the translations so hope you don't mind ^^ ~
<p style="margin-left:240px;">Image
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="taylor"]
I can take on a J=J girl or Masaki if either Skoban or Rokun is feeling overwhelmed ^^  

I'm sure it's apparent by now, but I have decided to stop translating Kana. I adore her, but she posts an upwards of 5 times a day and it's just too much to keep up with her. I can take on another girl to compensate, as long as said girl doesn't post an exorbitant amount, lol.
[/quote]
Ah, feel free to pick up Karin or Uemuu up if you're interested.
They post about once a day, so shouldn't be too heavy.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="175590" data-time="1399431795"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="175554" data-time="1399348326">^
I will prepp her latest entries. I can also prepp some of the backlog if you want.</blockquote><3 Muchas gracias <3

No backlog is necessary -- just the ones going forward would be super helpful.</blockquote>De nada :)

I will be doing all of them today, since yesterday I got home like at 9 pm and I was super tired.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Skoban"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="175591" data-time="1399440403">
<div>

[/quote]
Ah, feel free to pick up Karin or Uemuu up if you're interested.
They post about once a day, so shouldn't be too heavy.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'll take Uemuu :)

Is there a prepper or someone willing to start prepping Uemuu?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm sorry guys ><... I'll catch up a bit tomorrow (national holiday) and after the 15th, it will be back to usual time, normally. I'll try to prep a bit in between.

08/05/2014 1am GMT +1 Aichan : caught up.
Next Reina : began but not finished yet
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed May 07, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="175605" data-time="1399489229">Is there a prepper or someone willing to start prepping Uemuu?</blockquote>I can take that girl permanently :)
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="175605" data-time="1399489229">
Is there a prepper or someone willing to start prepping Uemuu?
</blockquote>
I can take that girl permanently :)

[/quote]
Thanks so much!
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Hey Meikochi, if it helps you can just pick up Mizuki from her current post. I'm starting a new job on Monday and I won't have time to go back much anyway.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Ups, just checked the spreadsheet (forgot to!) and there was already another prepper for Akari before. I'll take Ue permanently if [member="Tundra Wind"] is not against it :)
Last edited by WhiteForte on Fri May 09, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Yuki"]
Welcome, Mayuki! It's nice to meet you.

@NekoKai: About the spreadsheet--I'm translating Reina now as well. I could translate Aina (unless my efforts would be more needed elsewhere; I could help with backlog instead), and try to pick up Eripon now if you want me to. Sorry for the trouble you've been having >_< I hope you get back to 100% soon!
[/quote]

Thank you for the correction and your well wishes, and I finished the entry I had started on before my problems arose, so she's all yours now.  I'll let you decide how far back you want to go, April 20-something is the most recently prepped post.  Have fun! :thumbsup:
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Alright! Sounds good. ^^ I think I'll go through them and translate a few. As for new posts, I can start from here (Apr 29) onwards: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11837107387.html if Krymzon is available to start prepping again. ^^
Last edited by suishouyuki on Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Mezumiiru can you prep this Meimi post and then start prepping her again from this post?  And can you start prepping Momoko again from where you left off?

And xepher, can you prep this Risa post?  It's about Sayumi's graduation announcement.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Mezumiiru can you prep this Meimi post and then start prepping her again from this post?  And can you start prepping Momoko again from where you left off?
[/quote]

I'm on it, but is it just me or Meimi posts have different date format then other i prepp. She have this
2014年03月30日 without time instead of normal something like this 2014-05-11 22:43
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you!  And yeah, it has changed, I'm not really sure why they did that.
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

[quote="NekoKai"]

And xepher, can you prep this Risa post?  It's about Sayumi's graduation announcement.
[/quote]

done!
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Thank you!

[quote="Mezumiiru"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175712" data-time="1399829966">
<div>
[/quote]

I'm on it, but is it just me or Meimi posts have different date format then other i prepp. She have this
2014年03月30日 without time instead of normal something like this 2014-05-11 22:43</div>
</blockquote>

The date and time is in the rss feed, but it'll convert it to your timezone (it needs to be in JST) and only shows the last ten posts.  However, I found a fan twitter account that tweets the date/time of the blog post along with the title and link.  The first post is (2014-03-30 18:30) and the posts in May in order are (2014-05-01 13:55);(2014-05-01 22:51);(2014-05-02 14:20);(2014-05-02 22:14);(2014-05-02 22:26);(2014-05-04 09:14);(2014-05-06 12:34);(2014-05-10 21:21);(2014-05-11 13:21);(2014-05-12 11:46);(2014-05-12 17:19).  At the time of writing this the bolded four are on the rss feed.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

^You are awesome thank you for that :thumbsup: , and all time in Meimi prepped posts is now corrected.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

No problem, and thank you so much for prepping.

Xepher, are you okay to pick Risa back up full time, starting with May (this post)?
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]
^Thank you!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mezumiiru" data-cid="175716" data-time="1399835798">
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175712" data-time="1399829966">
<div>
[/quote]

2014年03月30日 without time instead of normal something like this 2014-05-11 22:43</div>
</blockquote>

The date and time is in the rss feed, but it'll convert it to your timezone (it needs to be in JST) and only shows the last ten posts.  However, I found a fan twitter account that tweets the date/time of the blog post along with the title and link.  The first post is (2014-03-30 18:30) and the posts in May in order are (2014-05-01 13:55);(2014-05-01 22:51);(2014-05-02 14:20);(2014-05-02 22:14);(2014-05-02 22:26);(2014-05-04 09:14);(2014-05-06 12:34);(2014-05-10 21:21);(2014-05-11 13:21);(2014-05-12 11:46);(2014-05-12 17:19).  At the time of writing this the bolded four are on the rss feed.
</div>
</blockquote>

They did the same with Fukuda Kanon's blog, do you happen to know where I can find the time for her posts?