Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175726" data-time="1399898059">
<div>
^Thank you!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mezumiiru" data-cid="175716" data-time="1399835798">
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175712" data-time="1399829966">
<div>
Mezumiiru can you prep this Meimi post and then start prepping her again from this post?  And can you start prepping Momoko again from where you left off?
[/quote]

I'm on it, but is it just me or Meimi posts have different date format then other i prepp. She have this
2014年03月30日 without time instead of normal something like this 2014-05-11 22:43</div>
</blockquote>

The date and time is in the rss feed, but it'll convert it to your timezone (it needs to be in JST) and only shows the last ten posts.  However, I found a fan twitter account that tweets the date/time of the blog post along with the title and link.  The first post is (2014-03-30 18:30) and the posts in May in order are (2014-05-01 13:55);(2014-05-01 22:51);(2014-05-02 14:20);(2014-05-02 22:14);(2014-05-02 22:26);(2014-05-04 09:14);(2014-05-06 12:34);(2014-05-10 21:21);(2014-05-11 13:21);(2014-05-12 11:46);(2014-05-12 17:19).  At the time of writing this the bolded four are on the rss feed.
</div>
</blockquote>

They did the same with Fukuda Kanon's blog, do you happen to know where I can find the time for her posts?

</div>
</blockquote>

here is her rss feed but you probably need to convert time to JST
http://feedblog.ameba.jp/rss/ameblo/kanon-fukuda/rss20.xml

Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Krymzon »

Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience.  I will no longer be able to prep for Ikuta Erina due to college.  Again, sorry to leave you guys suddenly.  I hope this project will continue for as long as possible.  Good luck! :thumbsup:  
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175740" data-time="1399922715">
No problem, and thank you so much for prepping.

Xepher, are you okay to pick Risa back up full time, starting with May (<a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/nigaki-risa/entry-1183 ... html">this post</a>)?</blockquote>

Sure no problem! I'm on it.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Thank you!

@Neminia, what Mezumiiru said.  JST is seven hours after CET.  Do you need the times for anything that's not in the feed?

[quote="Krymzon"]
Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience.  I will no longer be able to prep for Ikuta Erina due to college.  Again, sorry to leave you guys suddenly.  I hope this project will continue for as long as possible.  Good luck! :thumbsup:  
[/quote]

Thanks for all the work you've done and good luck in college!
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Thanks Mezumiiru!
@NekoKai: No, there are posts with no time already translated though, so I can't edit them. Sorry >__< They're this one (2014-05-07 05:46), this one (2014-05-08 06:43) and this one (2014-05-10 18:39).
Last edited by Neminia on Tue May 13, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I got them fixed, but you converted the time wrong.  Assuming you're in Germany the first one says this on the rss feed "Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014 15:46", and then you just add seven hours so it's "22:46".  Does that make sense?
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Ok thanks! I wondered about that, the times were off somehow. I didn't need to convert it, it's already in japanese time. If you go 7 hours back from 5:46 you get 22:46  :confused:  I'll fix the untranslated ones, too.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Ah, that's good then.  Apparently Firefox converts it but Chrome doesn't.

We need a prepper for Ikuta.  Is anyone interested or do we need to do another call for preppers?
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

^
How hard is her to prepp? I might do it, since leaving aside what I'm covering, Tomoko and Ue (and Saki) are pretty easy to prepp.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Usually she posts everyday with two pictures and about two emoji per line or every other line.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I don't mind doing her either, one of my girls isn't translated and Aika posts once every 2 weeks or something. Zukki also doesn't post more than 3 posts in a week so Kanyon and Mano are the only ones who post pretty much every day and they hardly ever use emoticons. WhiteForte, you can take her (you were first after all), but if she uses too many emoticons for your taste, I can take her.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Is there someone willing to prep for Kudou? Her prepper hasn't prepped anything in weeks. 
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

@Neminia
Ok, I'll start with her tomorrow, but if her entries are too overwhelming, I'll let you know.
Last edited by WhiteForte on Thu May 15, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

@taylor
How often does she post? As long as WhiteForte can manage Ikuta, I can take her. I have a bit more free time now.

@WhiteForte  
Alright  :thumbsup:
Last edited by Neminia on Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Neminia"]
@taylor
How often does she post? As long as WhiteForte can manage Ikuta, I can take her. I have a bit more free time now.

@WhiteForte  
Alright  :thumbsup:
[/quote]

She typically posts about 1-2 a day  :sideways: She posts a few photos in just about every entry, but uses no emotions.
Last edited by taylor on Fri May 16, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Ok then I'll take Kudo as long Aika doesn't post regularly, which shouldn't be that soon since studying usually takes some more time. Where should I start?
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

You can start from here: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11849076137.html

Thanks so much!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I stopped prepping her when you were busy and I have to admit that it's hard to be back in the business with everyone.
I've more free time now so I'll catch up the others as fast as possible.
Campy <3 !
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

No worries! I know how hard it is to get back into the swing of things after an absence ^^

[quote="Meikochi"]
I stopped prepping her when you were busy and I have to admit that it's hard to be back in the business with everyone.
I've more free time now so I'll catch up the others as fast as possible.
[/quote]

taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Also, sorry to double post, but could I get some help with this line? 

"パカパカタイプなんですけど、時間だけは見えるように一部だけ透明になっているすぐれもの"

She's talking about her "pakapaka" type cell phone (I'm not entirely sure what that is, either)

http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=197154&action=edit
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Hm... This was the top search result: http://netyougo.com/mobile/12847.html
And from another page: スマートフォンではない二つ折りの従来型携帯電話。

So that would be a folding cell phone or a flip phone, like you already have written in the post.
But it seems like she's talking about the case rather than the phone itself. That would be a flip case.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="176000" data-time="1400510997">
But it seems like she's talking about the case rather than the phone itself. That would be a flip case.
</blockquote>

I agree.
This is the dictionary entry for ぱかぱか ⇒ http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/leaf/jn2/174797/m0u/%E3%83%91%E3%82%AB%E3%83%91%E3%82%AB/ (
So there are also things like パカパカ財布、 パカパカケース etc
xxxmayuriin
Kenshuusei

Post by xxxmayuriin »

Hey all ! Especially to the preppers of Miyazaki Yuka & Kanazawa Tomoko.

I am really really sorry for not posting translations this week ! ><
I was actually admitted to the hospital on Monday for an Asthma attack and am still not discharged, hopefully at the end of this week if I feel better.

Am uber sorry about this, as I only have my phone with me and not my laptop it's rather hard to post up some translations too.

But I'll promise to resume once I get discharged (probably some time next week).
<p style="margin-left:240px;">Image
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Your health is the most important thing!  Get well soon, and thanks for letting us know!
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Hi ~ Can someone prep Iikubo for me? Thanks :D
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Any help with these lines? 

"今回ファルスをハルにやらせてくださったってことは、多少なりとも末満さんがハルに期待してくれてるってことなのかな?って最近より感じます"

"前髪が目に向かって完全にシュート決めようとしてる"

http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=198575&action=edit&message=10

Thanks!!
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

Yes, slightly convoluted lines here, but as I'm not sure which parts exactly are giving you the trouble, I'm going to tell you what they mean and if that doesn't clear things up, please don't hesitate to ask

Recently, I feel more and more that
the fact that Suemitsu-san has trusted me with the role of Farusu in this play
means, maybe, that he has at least some small expectations of me?

My bangs are intent on curling right into my eyes
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="maxperkins84"]
Yes, slightly convoluted lines here, but as I'm not sure which parts exactly are giving you the trouble, I'm going to tell you what they mean and if that doesn't clear things up, please don't hesitate to ask

Recently, I feel more and more that
the fact that Suemitsu-san has trusted me with the role of Farusu in this play
means, maybe, that he has at least some small expectations of me?

My bangs are intent on curling right into my eyes
[/quote]

Thank you! I never would have gotten those on my own.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Hi. What happened to my preppers? 
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I don't know and I can't take any more girls right now, sorry >.<

The Lilium blog opened and I'm assuming we translate the entries, too. There is that problem again, that the posting time is not shown. I don't think that the gekipro blog has a rss feed to look that up, either. http://gekipro.com/blog/lilium/