The BABYMETAL Thread \m/

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: The BABYMETAL Thread \m/

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="aine"]You better get the tickets fast then, the original London ones sold out in under 24 hours. They now switched the venue to a bigger one and added more tickets to the pool, but they're a pretty hot stuff from what it seems.

I missed the first London round of tickets because it timed really badly with our coming back from holidays and going to work a few hours later the next day (we learned of the tour during a flight layover). Cursing my fate I bought the Paris ones instead (would much prefer to go to Köln tbh but there aren't convenient enough flights from here), but now with the upgraded venue I got the London ones too. I know I shouldn't even consider it and get rid of the Paris ones asap, but I'd lie if I said I wasn't tempted to go to both shows... :ph34r:

[/quote]

Apparently my husband bought the tickets sometime a week ago at least as a birthday present to me, but I don't know if he was actually planning on waiting until June 8th to tell me or what.

[quote="aine"]
Apparently Babymetal are shooting something in New York right now?

https://twitter.com/jgilleen/status/466262184134443008/photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/jgilleen/status/466288267479244800/photo/1/large

ETA: http://instagram.com/p/n8txxkPajC/
[/quote]

Su seems really short in that last picture, does she usually wear heels, or have Yui and Moa just grown that fast?
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Fri May 16, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175891" data-time="1400249904">Apparently my husband bought the tickets sometime a week ago at least as a birthday present to me, but I don't know if he was actually planning on waiting until June 8th to tell me or what.</blockquote>
If I had a husband I'd wish for a gift like that. 8o

London is sold out again, probably for good this time. I'm really surprised it wasn't Paris and Cologne - after London's upgrade all venues are of comparable capacities and I thought France and Germany have much bigger market and fanbase for Japanese pop-culture.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="175891" data-time="1400249904"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="175777" data-time="1400012104">Apparently Babymetal are shooting something in New York right now?

https://twitter.com/jgilleen/status/466262184134443008/photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/jgilleen/status/466288267479244800/photo/1/large

ETA: http://instagram.com/p/n8txxkPajC/</blockquote> 
Su seems really short in that last picture, does she usually wear heels, or have Yui and Moa just grown that fast?</blockquote>
I saw a few discussions about this triggered by those recent photos and people seem to think that Yui and Moa are indeed catching up with Su in being fine your metal ladies. :wub:
Last edited by aine on Mon May 19, 2014 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Canada, lol. :rofl:

August 9th at Heavy Montreal.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Oh my god they're coming to Canada????? My chance!!!

Edit: Never mind it's too far away :(
Last edited by Mukuro on Fri May 23, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="176134" data-time="1400889039">Edit: Never mind it's too far away :(</blockquote>
If they follow the same pattern as in Europe they should announce some solo shows around the place within the next few weeks.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

They should announce one where I live even though it's highly unlikely because we never get anything awesome.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Coming to my CITY!

So who's visiting me?  :whistling:
Last edited by AquaChan on Sun May 25, 2014 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Fancam of Akatsuki from Budokan

Gotta run it through stabiliser later on. :hahaha:

So, does anyone want to buy my 2 Early Access (option sold out now) tickets for the Paris show? :unsure:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

BABYMETAL met C-ute! I don't know when or what for.

1401961281172.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by aine on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="176982" data-time="1402671473">Their Paris concert will celebrate Yui's birthday, and their Köln one will celebrate Moa's.</blockquote>
But I want to celebrate Moa's birthday with her too! :dammit: :cryalot: I still have those Paris tickets, if the dates were the other way round I'd so be making travel arrangements right now. :ph34r:

But there's news about the London concert too! It will be streamed in Japan - live in Zepp Tokyo (start 4 AM local time) and later the same day (7:30 PM lt) in more venues.

I don't see it advertised on the English site, but I'm sure the news will spread and people will want to show off. I expect it will be one mad gig now. :jam:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

I'm excccittteeeddd to gooooo

I put together this coord.. I sure as heck hope I win this dress on Yahoo Japan auctions.
It probably looks more AKB like though, but it's kinda like Doki Doki Morning, right? :hahaha:
Spoiler: [+]
BM-outfit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That's cute as fuck.

If it had a capelette you pass it off as old school Tanpopo. :-)
Last edited by JPope on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

Babymetal is coming to Los Angeles in July.  http://www.axs.com/events/251359/babymetal-tickets

It's not Anime Expo, but it is right next to a subway station.  Now to see if I have any friends who would want to go to this...
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Apparently, Babymetal has been added as a support act for Lady Gaga. From the BM FB feed:

<p style="color:rgb(28,28,28);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;">BREAKING NEWS!!

When BABYMETAL metamorphoses into LADYMETAL ...

A METAL MONSTER is born!
<p style="color:rgb(28,28,28);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;">BABYMETAL extra support act for 
LADY GAGA'S artRAVE : the ARTPOP ball

7/30 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Arena

8/01 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena

8/02 Stateline, NV Harveys Lake Tahoe 

8/04 Salt Lake City, UT Energy Solutions Arena

8/06 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
<div style="color:rgb(28,28,28);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;">
Get more info : http://en.babymetal.jp/news/

LADY GAGA Official Site : http://www.ladygaga.com/artrave-the-artpop-ball
</div>

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="cadmonkey"]
Babymetal is coming to Los Angeles in July.  http://www.axs.com/events/251359/babymetal-tickets

It's not Anime Expo, but it is right next to a subway station.  Now to see if I have any friends who would want to go to this...
[/quote]

My wife and I will be there.
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

I REALLY want to go to Phoenix or Denver to see them (both are just a short road trip away from me), but that would mean having to see Lady Gaga. :facepalm:

Even BABYMETAL couldn't get me to go to one of her shows. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Got tix for their headlining LA show. I was worried when I missed out on the pre-sale, but I called 10 minutes before they went on sale this morning, thinking I'd be on hold for at least that long. Nope. Six minutes, and it took the operator about two minutes to find the show, so that left me two minutes early. This was the conversation at that point:

Operator: I'm sorry, that event doesn't go on sale for two more minutes.
Me: Damn. So what other kinds of events do you guys sell tickets for? Can I get Dodger tickets?
O: No. We don't sell baseball tickets.
Me: Oh? that's too bad. What sort of things do you normally sell for?
O: Well, it's mostly entertainment events, like concerts and, I think we have tickets for Barnum and Bailey Circus at the Staples Center?
Me: Really? Could you check prices on the circus for me? 
O: I can definitely do that. (Laughing) I like you.
Me: (Laughing) I like you, too. I REALLY appreciate this.
O: Hmm, my computer is going really slow today, which for the first time is in our favor. Let's see, Barnum and Bailey tickets range fro $35 to $125.
Me: What time is it?
O: It's ten O'Clock! Babymetal tickets are now available. How many would you like?

I haven't been this excited for a concert in years.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

I had to give up my ticket for the concert :( I have an interview for a course that's too close to the date of the concert so whether I get onto the course or not it's too late to book a hotel let alone afford one :( I hope they'll do another tour next year!
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="JPope"]
That's cute as fuck.

If it had a capelette you pass it off as old school Tanpopo. :-)
[/quote]
That's actually a really good idea.... :hahaha:
Tanpopo is my favorite sub group of all time!

The dress arrived!!!!! It's probably not a good idea to wear this in the standing.. but OH WELL
DSC_7161-mod.jpg

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cadmonkey" data-cid="177079" data-time="1402980625">
<div>

[/quote]

My wife and I will be there.

</div>
</blockquote>

I didn't know you moved to LA!!!!
You and I will be buddies whenever aine and I move back...
And grats on getting the tickets!

rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Yup! Moved here a month ago. So far, I love it. I imagine I will love it even more come winter.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Compilation of videos from Paris

Paris setlist:

01 - Death
02 - Iine
03 - Uki Uki Midnight
04 - Akumu No Rondo (w/Kami Band Intro)
05 - Onedari Daisakusen
06 - Catch Me If You Can (w/Kami Band Intro)
07 - Akatsuki
08 - 4no Uta
09 - Megitsune
10 - Doki Doki Morning
11 - Gimme Chocolate
-ENCORE-
12 - Head Bangya (Yui Metal Vocals)
13 - Ijime Dame Zettai

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

NekoKai, I expect a full report here tonight, complete with pictures and videos. :whip:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="177474" data-time="1404279848">Yup! Moved here a month ago. So far, I love it. I imagine I will love it even more come winter.</blockquote>
I didn't like LA that much, but maybe I just didn't go to the right places. But yeah, we definitely need to hang out one day!

Back on topic, the LA show is sold out now. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, the August edition of UK Metal Hammer magazine has a BABYMETAL poster in it. You can order it worldwide without much hassle from this site. It's £6.75 (about $11.50) with shipping included to USA, or £5.75 (€7.25) within Europe. I just ordered mine. =3=
Last edited by aine on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="177488" data-time="1404391460">
NekoKai, I expect a full report here tonight, complete with pictures and videos. :whip:
</blockquote>

I can't provide pictures or video for technological reasons (though I'll try and see if I can take pictures with my webcam tomorrow).

The setlist is the essentially the same as the one you posted, except Moa got the lead vocals in Headbanger instead of Yui.

The venue wasn't particularly large, there were only around 500 people, mostly males and mostly in their 20s.  There was one guy with a post-Koharu Platinum era MM shirt, but I didn't talk to him.  The guy that I bought merch from was speaking English and it sounded like he had an Australian accent, so when I got up there I spoke English to him because I thought he couldn't speak German, but after I thought about it I realized he might have been speaking English because there were so many non-Germans there.  Since it was a small venue, the stage wasn't very high so I couldn't always see very well.  There was also this one weeaboo-ish wota dude that was near us for a while.  There were metal versions of songs playing before the concert began.

The concert opened with a video about Moa being the Angel of Music and being summoned by the God of Metal and something about a full moon in Cologne, and then it got all Star Wars-y and said that there was a civil war in Heavy Metal and that the Heavy Metal Resistance began in the Land of the Rising Sun and that Babymetal was chosen to lead it.  It was really cool contrary to my horrible paraphrasing.

After Ukiuki Midnight the band kept playing and the bald guitarist lady signaled (for lack of a better word) for the Wall of Death to start.  I didn't do it because I don't want my first mosh pit to be with a bunch of German weeaboos, especially since it didn't really look like half of them even know what they were doing, which is kind of odd considering so many people looked legitimately goth, but it was probably just the wannabe wotas who were doing it.  Halfway through Headbanger Su gave Moa the mic and took her spot.  Moa's face lit up, it was so cute.  Su spoke the English intro to Ijime from the music video with surprisingly good pronunciation.

The girls and the band were all fantastic performers and I definitely recommend going to their concerts if you can.  They were really good at engaging the audience even with the language barrier.  The one thing that disappointed me was that we didn't sing Happy Birthday.  I was expecting Su and Yui to start it inbetween songs.  During the break before the encore some of the fans tried to do it, but it wasn't very organized so I don't know if she could hear us at all, we also chanted "Moa" and tried to chant "enkooru", but with the latter the overwhelming majority of the fans had no idea what was being said (one guy next to me thought we were saying "ganbaru").  They also had a Babymetal flag thing (cloth poster?) with the German flag colors.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Thanks for the write-up! I'm surprised about such low headcount, it seemed to be more than that in the videos I've seen, and the venue itself seemed much bigger than the Paris one.

Don't have time to write more now, we're in London now and hyped beyond words, not sure if we'll be able to sleep tonight. :lol:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Well, a lot was written about the London concert already, but I gotta throw my 2c in too.

The concert was unbelievable. I still feel a little sore 5 days later (when I started writing this), and this for me is one of the measures of the concert's awesomeness.

Our day was long, much longer than we initially planned. We meant to get there around reasonable 3 PM, but it kept escalating into an earlier and earlier time. Eventually we settled on 11:30, but as we woke up around 9 AM and checked online to see pictures of people already lined up we got into panic mode and hauled our asses to the venue as fast as possible.

We got there a bit past 10 AM, with some 20-ish people in the line before us, half of them Japanese wotas apparently. In the first few hours the line kept growing at a pretty slow but steady pace and by noon we were up to some 70 people. I won't write much about how we spent the day, but I'll just say that after breaking the ice with our line neighbours we had a pretty damn good time. You can't go wrong hanging out with like-minded people all excited for the upcoming experience even when basically sitting in the same place for 8+ hours. We were lucky to be right next to the side door so we could hear sound checks and rehearsals throughout the day pretty clearly. The "Meroikku ja nai, kitsune san" line from Ii-ne breakdown sounds really damn brutal even when played without the backing track.

The London Babymetal line, some 30 minutes before the doors opened. And that wasn't even all of it. If you know what to look for you can kinda spot us near Superman holding the sign (which we contributed to with our amazing colouring skills).

The long wait paid off well. As we agreed in advance, Berry went straight to the stage, I did a quick detour to the merch shop where I bought 3 t-shirts, shut-up-and-take-my-money style (we knew which ones we wanted in advance too). Less than a minute later we were reunited in our fantastic spot right in the middle of the stage, second row just behind some Japanese fans. Being at least a head taller than them I had a pretty much unobstructed view of the stage. I couldn't have asked for more. Berry was happy enough too with only people about her height in front of her.

The room filled up quickly enough. Apparently it took another hour before the concert started, but I lost track of time by then. It was already hot enough and I knew it would only get hotter.

Finally it did start, with the intro movie projected on the screen covering the stage. There was a voice-over reading the text, but it could hardly be heard. Once the movie ended and BABYMETAL DEATH started playing, with silhouettes of the band projected on the screen it all went mental.

It wasn't one of those gigs where the crowd slowly get built-up for the grand finale. It wasn't one of those where the crowd burns out after the first 2 or 3 songs either, no. Here, the whole house was at their 100% from the very beginning and would stay like this, in fact only to get more and more crazy towards the end. I wish I could read the band's minds when they realized they had nothing to do in terms of winning the audience and that everyone loved them unconditionally from the second the music started. Must be an awesome feeling.

Here's one of the many Intro + BABYMETAL DEATH recordings. Skip to 1:45 for the music start. Note the first crowd surfer appearance in under one minute.

The setlist that followed was similar if not identical to the Paris and Koln shows. Basically the full album was played, no MCs, no nonsense, no rest for the audience.

01. BABYMETAL DEATH
02. Iine
03. Uki Uki Midnight
04. Kami Band Solo #1
05. Akumu No Rondo
06. Onedari Daisakusen
07. Kami Band Solo #2 + Catch Me If You Can
08. Akatsuki
09. 4 no Uta
10. Megitsune
11. Doki Doki Morning
12. Gimme Chocolate
(ENCORE)
13. Headbanger
14. Ijime Dame Zettai

I did say the audience was at 100% from the beginning and only got more into it as time went by. I wasn't kidding. Starting with Megitsune it was a total madness, with crowd surfers dropping towards the stage every 30 seconds or so. I got a few boots to my head and one right in my face and I laughed at it. The encore call was solid. As is the British fashion, it spelled out quite selfishly "WE WANT MORE". But nothing could be more true, and the message was clear.

Those initiated into the BABYMETAL ways (meaning some 95% of the crowd) knew what Ijime Dame Zettai performance meant. For the remaining few the simple instructions were projected on the side screens - prove your loyalty in the wall of death. The audience was loyal:

Babymetal Is Not For Babies

My one regret of the concert is that I was not a part of it, or of the mosh pit in general. But I could not be in two places at once and I wouldn't have given up my beautiful watching spot for any money. My other regret is that I don't have my legendary black brown hair any more. But I can do some good headbanging without them too.

The only complaint I could have was the sound quality, it wasn't very clear and a lot of the time the vocals were drowned out. It could have to do with where we were located as in a lot of the fan videos vocals are much clearer than what I remember. But at times when the sound was good it was amazing. Akatsuki and Akumu no Rondo gave me 100x the chills live than they usually do.

The concert was streamed live to a number of venues in Japan (with nearly 2000 fans watching and moshing with us) and thanks to that two official videos (Iine and IDZ) leaked into the wild. They keep being deleted from yt and other sites, but PM me for a link that so far proved stable. Otherwise, wait a few months until the whole concert inevitably gets released, most likely together with the Budokan one.

Once it was over I was drenched in sweat. Quite literally, I could and did wring some out of my shirt. Good thing I had a fresh dry t-shirt to change into or the walk back to the tube on a chilly evening could have ended miserably. We met some of the people we hung out with in the line and they were going for an afterparty in a pub, unfortunately we had to go catch a bus to the airport and then a 6 am flight straight back to work.

I've been to quite a few metal concerts in my life but this one easily topped all of them. The energy and dedication of the audience and the sense of fun could not be compared to anything else. I don't ever want the memory of it to fade, it left me so high on life that the everyday mundane shit became completely meaningless.

It's quite unbelievable what BABYMETAL has become, from the Sakura Gakuin silly gimmick off-shot group 3 years ago which I did not dare to have any hopes for, to the fully legit act taking the world by the storm that they are now. They did not have much crowd interaction during the concert, but it you watch that official IDZ footage look at Suzuka's face at the end and you'll see how she's holding back pride and happiness. Thinking about this makes me a little teary eyed too.

Long story short, if you can, go see them and go all out at it, it may be the best experience of your life.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I have a cousin who is very into BabyMetal so I will probably be PMins you for that link.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Crossposting from News thread:

BABYMETAL gets interviewed by the Embassy of Japan in the UK

It's a short and hardly in-depth interview but I feel getting recognition from an official body does mean a lot, especially for such a young act. I don't know if MM or AKB have been honoured in a similar way during their respective trips to Europe, but I like to think that BABYMETAL are seen as ambassadors of Japan in the world, whereas MM and AKB were more of ambassadors of Japan in Japan... if that makes any sense.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="177823" data-time="1405350854">I have a cousin who is very into BabyMetal so I will probably be PMins you for that link.</blockquote>
Anytime. Here's IDZ that's miraculously still up after a week. You can see me and Berry in some crowd shots. \m/
Last edited by aine on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The LA show was tonight. Got to the venue about two hours ahead of time and the line was about two-blocks long, but I think we were still in the first half of the people to get in. The line actually started moving forward about ten minutes prior to the Doors Open time, which would never happen in Detroit. No, the Detroit method is to have someone from security walk out of the door on time, but close it behind him then proceed to chat up other security personnel for an indeterminate amount of time -- anywhere between 20 - 30 minutes usually -- before actually letting people inside. When we got inside, it seemed that most of the people were in line for merchandise, because the main floor was only about 10 people deep to the stage at that point. My wife and I headed straight up to the balcony, which was seated and only about half full when we got there, so we had a good choice of seats. We ended up about five rows back on the far right, but every seat had a great view of the stage. The pre-show music was a mix of metal as expected, until some shitty cover of that shitty Cee Lo Green song "Fuck You" by some shitty singer came on. THAT would also never happen in Detroit. The beer was INSANELY expensive, but, rock concert = consume beer to me, so I gave them my money.

The set was pretty much the same as that posted above. I was disappointed in the sound, as the vocals were simply buried in the mud that was the music. Don't know if it sounded any better on the main floor, but it was pretty bland where I was, which sucked, because SU-METAL sounded great during the times when the band was playing less. I mean really, really great. The drums were the biggest thing hiding the vocals, I think, as they seemed to overpower everything else, especially during extended double-kick passages. The double-kick was so much louder during these parts that both my wife and I wondered if they were triggered rather than played live.

It was a great show, don't get me wrong, but the whole time I felt like something was missing. The girls were on point, and the band is incredible. The crowd was definitely into it, and if I was 20 years younger, I probably wouldn't have cared as much about the sound, either. Still glad I got to see them, though.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Glad you had fun! And your complaints about the sound are very similar to ours. I can't tell if that's their sound guy that sucks, or just the venue's acoustics. I read from a couple of other reviews that people close to the stage also couldn't hear the vocals. The best spot seems to be somewhere 2/3rds towards the back of the main floor.

I skimmed through a fan video of the whole performance, it was pretty much on par with what we've seen here, though I have a feeling the audience had only like quarter of the energy of the London one. I may be wrong though, and I'm still waiting for a clear wall of death video from LA. :lol:

There's a rumour that one of the girls was taken away by an ambulance due to exhaustion after the stage air conditioning failed. Didn't see any official statement on that yet though.

Just out of interest, what's considered insanely expensive beer in your parts? :lol:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん