Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Meikochi »

I'm back at home so I'll retake my usual prepping rhythm (as may be avaliable to cover, some days, if needed).

[quote="yuzu"]
Hello!  Could somebody please prep this Sakura entry about Hawaii?  Thank you!
[/quote]

I'm working on it.

Campy <3 !
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by taylor »

Zukki and Haruka haven't had any new posts prepped in a while, so if their usual preppers aren't available, would someone be willing to prep some entries? I can pick out specific ones so you won't have to prep everything ^^

Thanks!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ I'M HERE! Sorry for the delay, I just finished catching up with Mano, Aika and Fukuda. I could catch up all of Zukki's and Haruka's posts as I intedned to do or you could name me specific ones if you're not translating all of them.

Besides: I forgot that the time for the posts are not shown on Fukuda's blog and they're not visible on the RSS Feed forever. Now the times for 3 posts are missing... is there a possibility to find them somewhere?
Last edited by Neminia on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm back at home so I'll retake my usual prepping rhythm (as may be avaliable to cover, some days, if needed).

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="178667" data-time="1408714890">
<div>
Hello!  Could somebody please prep this Sakura entry about Hawaii?  Thank you!
[/quote]

I'm working on it.

</div>
</blockquote>

Thank you!  There were one or two more Hawaii entries over the weekend, I'll post the links here later if someone is willing to prep them. :)
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Neminia"]
^ I'M HERE! Sorry for the delay, I just finished catching up with Mano, Aika and Fukuda. I could catch up all of Zukki's and Haruka's posts as I intedned to do or you could name me specific ones if you're not translating all of them.

Besides: I forgot that the time for the posts are not shown on Fukuda's blog and they're not visible on the RSS Feed forever. Now the times for 3 posts are missing... is there a possibility to find them somewhere?
[/quote]

If you scroll down this twitter feed you should be able to find them.  If there's any missing from that list, let me know and I should be able to find them somewhere else.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ Thanks a lot. They're already translated, so I can't edit them :f5:  This post was published at 09:50, this one was posted at 01:21 and this one at 11:28. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="178738" data-time="1408994450">^ Thanks a lot. They're already translated, so I can't edit them :f5:  This post was published at 09:50, this one was posted at 01:21 and this one at 11:28.</blockquote>
Fixed. =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="178738" data-time="1408994450">
^ Thanks a lot. They're already translated, so I can't edit them :f5:  This post was published at 09:50, this one was posted at 01:21 and this one at 11:28.
</blockquote>

Fixed. =3=

[/quote]

Thank you!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Just a reminder: I will be gone from 28th to September 1st and I probably be able to prep from the 2nd on again. I've caught up with of my girls so far apart from Kudo. I'll just prep her most recent ones, because I don't have time to do all of them before I go. taylor, could you tell me which ones you want to translate? I'll try to do those, too - either before or after my trip.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Neminia"]
Just a reminder: I will be gone from 28th to September 1st and I probably be able to prep from the 2nd on again. I've caught up with of my girls so far apart from Kudo. I'll just prep her most recent ones, because I don't have time to do all of them before I go. taylor, could you tell me which ones you want to translate? I'll try to do those, too - either before or after my trip.
[/quote]

I didn't restart school yet so if you need a helping hand, I'm here.

Campy <3 !
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

I'm back. Yuzu, just tell me where to start from and I'll begin prepping again. I might be a bit slow though as school is starting up.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Hey guys, sorry to tell you this, but university is starting again soon and I think I spend far too much time on H!P. It didn't really work the past semesters and it won't if I keep this up. Prepping feels like a waste of time if the majority of the posts don't get translated anyways  :unsure: I'll stop prepping Mano, Kudo and Zukki and probably Aika, because I've seen someone on Hello! Online translating her posts anyways. I'd like to keep Kanyon though, because I enjoy her blog so much. Sorry again.

I'll keep prepping all of the girls until september 10th, then I'll stop (apart from Kanyon, like I said). taylor didn't tell me which Haruka posts from 8th-23th august she wants to get prepped and I'd like to drop them...sorry  :down: Meikochi, if you want you can prep those you're free to do so. Thanks for offering help!
Last edited by Neminia on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="Neminia"]
Hey guys, sorry to tell you this, but university is starting again soon and I think I spend far too much time on H!P. It didn't really work the past semesters and it won't if I keep this up. Prepping feels like a waste of time if the majority of the posts don't get translated anyways  :unsure: I'll stop prepping Mano, Kudo and Zukki and probably Aika, because I've seen someone on Hello! Online translating her posts anyways. I'd like to keep Kanyon though, because I enjoy her blog so much. Sorry again.

I'll keep prepping all of the girls until september 10th, then I'll stop (apart from Kanyon, like I said). taylor didn't tell me which Haruka posts from 8th-23th august she wants to get prepped and I'd like to drop them...sorry  :down: Meikochi, if you want you can prep those you're free to do so. Thanks for offering help!
[/quote]

I'd like to thank you for all that you do for blog!project, personally. I know I get behind every now and again but I always try to translate everything backed up because I know how much work you and all the preppers put into them. I also really appreciate you continuing Nyon because I think she has one of the best blogs in all of H!P, honestly, and I love translating for her. Thank you so much.

On a different note, though, MisaChii does not seem able to prep Sayumi and I don't know how consistently it can be done even when they do get the time to do it, so I haven't been able to translate anything from her in a while. I know that invisibleguy is translating her for nantonaku, but she is a very popular member and I'd like to continue translating for her, if anyone at all can step in to prep for the time being.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Lurkette"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="179110" data-time="1409780215">
<div>

[/quote]

I'd like to thank you for all that you do for blog!project, personally. I know I get behind every now and again but I always try to translate everything backed up because I know how much work you and all the preppers put into them. I also really appreciate you continuing Nyon because I think she has one of the best blogs in all of H!P, honestly, and I love translating for her. Thank you so much.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm sorry if I offended the transtlators: It's perfectly alright to skip posts if you're too busy. This isn't the reason why I'm dropping those girls and not Nyon. Kanyon is just one of my top favorites of H!P (I know I'm a bit selfish here) and I just don't have the time to keep prepping so many girls. I had the feeling I didn't explain that the right way.

I'm grateful for the translators who provide the translations for the whole fandom. I hope you'll find new preppers soon, as I like to read the other girls' blogs too. Maybe I'll come back and help out for some time during holidays, as I actually enjoy prepping a lot.
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Lurkette"]
On a different note, though, MisaChii does not seem able to prep Sayumi and I don't know how consistently it can be done even when they do get the time to do it, so I haven't been able to translate anything from her in a while. I know that invisibleguy is translating her for nantonaku, but she is a very popular member and I'd like to continue translating for her, if anyone at all can step in to prep for the time being.

[/quote]

Hey~! I'll start prepping Sayumi's soon, no worries. My semester finally ended and I'm done with final exams too.
Sorry for the delay! >A<;

Edit--
Btw, I think I'll be more busy with college in October due to the heavy schedule given. T_T
So, I hope there'll be someone else to prep Sayumi when/if I have to stop. D:

Edit 2--
I've already started prepping Sayumi, slowly but surely. :D
Last edited by MisaChii on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Hey, sorry for the disappearance- I'm on vacation. If someone would be interested in prepping for Kudou or Zukki (Kudou, especially, as she's a very popular member), then let me know. If not, then I'll  just catch up with whatever posts are left when I get back and hope that eventually someone will come along  :uncertain:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I restarted school but it should be ok to prep more. So I'll continue with my current girls and can prep more only if precise posts are linked (I'm ok with prepping a bunch of posts but after that, I won't prep her until most previous posts are translated).
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I restarted school but it should be ok to prep more. So I'll continue with my current girls and can prep more only if precise posts are linked (I'm ok with prepping a bunch of posts but after that, I won't prep her until most previous posts are translated).
[/quote]

<3 Thanks for always helping out with Takahashi <3
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="eri"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="179208" data-time="1410097657">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Always at your service :thumbsup:  !
By the way, do you have time for Mizuki or not ? :) (I mean, you told that you'll translate them but there are some leftovers that you don't seem to be interested in so just wanted to know ^^).
Campy <3 !
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

Just wondering, about this translated post from Sayumi's blog.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">"we talked about school days (there are still members in school:musicImage"

</blockquote>

The emots messed up due to the ": )" joint together. Should it be left or can it be edited? @_@
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="179277" data-time="1410281234">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="179208" data-time="1410097657">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Always at your service :thumbsup:  !
By the way, do you have time for Mizuki or not ? :) (I mean, you told that you'll translate them but there are some leftovers that you don't seem to be interested in so just wanted to know ^^).

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks for reminding me! I forgot about her!  I just did 2 and will remember to keep an eye out for her.  
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Does anyone know what happened with Mezumiiru, rokun, and/or mayuriin?

[quote="Neminia"]

[/quote]

I'm really late with this, but thank you for all your work and good luck at university!
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

I was just passing through the blog and I noticed that on eri's translations of Fukuchan, they forgot to translate the "n" in 'Konbanpo(*´∀`*)ノん.' Just thought I'd point it out.

While I don't know about the missing members, I have been speaking to my roommate who studied in Japan with me, and there's a chance I'll be able to convince her to come on board to translate for at least one girl (probably Takechan, if I know her well enough). I'll try to keep asking about it. 
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Does anyone know what happened with Mezumiiru, rokun, and/or mayuriin?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="179110" data-time="1409780215">
<div>

[/quote]

I'm really late with this, but thank you for all your work and good luck at university!
</div>
</blockquote>

Thank you!
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Sorry for my absence.... :down: I've just got a lot of things going on; it'd end up with me feeling too tired to translate. Thank you for all your hard work, Neminia!
I'll prep Mano's posts myself for now.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Lurkette"]
I was just passing through the blog and I noticed that on eri's translations of Fukuchan, they forgot to translate the "n" in 'Konbanpo(*´∀`*)ノん.' Just thought I'd point it out. 
[/quote]

Huh, didn't even notice those.  I think my eyes gloss over once they hit an emoticon.  Thanks for letting me know. 

Is it okay if I help out with Mano Erina sometime?  I still follow her blog and loved her London trip.  It is hard to commit to anything other than Takahashi (sometimes Mizuki) but when I have free time, would it be okay?
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="179456" data-time="1410724434">Sorry for my absence.... :down: I've just got a lot of things going on; it'd end up with me feeling too tired to translate. Thank you for all your hard work, Neminia!
I'll prep Mano's posts myself for now.</blockquote>Hi! will you translate Uemura? I prepped some entries, but none got translated, and after that I stopped to not pile up more drafts.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="eri"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="179398" data-time="1410576617">
<div>
[/quote]

Huh, didn't even notice those.  I think my eyes gloss over once they hit an emoticon.  Thanks for letting me know. 

Is it okay if I help out with Mano Erina sometime?  I still follow her blog and loved her London trip.  It is hard to commit to anything other than Takahashi (sometimes Mizuki) but when I have free time, would it be okay?

</div>
</blockquote>

Oh, yes! Please feel free. ^^ And thank you! Yes, her London trip was fun to read about ^^

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="179456" data-time="1410724434">
Sorry for my absence.... :down: I've just got a lot of things going on; it'd end up with me feeling too tired to translate. Thank you for all your hard work, Neminia!

I'll prep Mano's posts myself for now.
</blockquote>
Hi! will you translate Uemura? I prepped some entries, but none got translated, and after that I stopped to not pile up more drafts.

[/quote]
Oh! I would love to (I was just thinking yesterday that I would like to translate a J=J member, ironically), but I'm not sure that I can right now. >_< I'm doing Mano and Reina (though posts for her are prepped infrequently), and I was supposed to be doing Ikuta but nothing ever got prepped so that sort of stopped (I would have had to drop her by this point anyway). So at the moment I feel like I'd have to drop one in order to pick up one...
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

If anyone feels up to translating them, here're Tsunku's comments on J=J's new single.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Yuki"]
Oh! I would love to (I was just thinking yesterday that I would like to translate a J=J member, ironically), but I'm not sure that I can right now. >_< I'm doing Mano and Reina (though posts for her are prepped infrequently), and I was supposed to be doing Ikuta but nothing ever got prepped so that sort of stopped (I would have had to drop her by this point anyway). So at the moment I feel like I'd have to drop one in order to pick up one...
[/quote]

You said you'll translate her posts because there are many demands but you have several girls so I stop prepping her when there's 3 posts not translated, like that I hope you don't feel it's a chore to translate her ^^'.
Campy <3 !