Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Meikochi »

She didn't use the right word : I just prepped them and she will translate them when she'll have time.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by taylor »

[quote="Meikochi"]
She didn't use the right word : I just prepped them and she will translate them when she'll have time.
[/quote]
Oops, I just realized I put "translate" instead of "prep"! Sorry about that  :rofl:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thanks meikochi <3
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

sugaki
Kenshuusei

Post by sugaki »

[quote="Meikochi"]
[/quote]

ah okay, got it ^^ thanks!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="taylor"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="180632" data-time="1412831988">
<div>
[/quote]
Oops, I just realized I put "translate" instead of "prep"! Sorry about that  :rofl:
</div>
</blockquote>

I understood what you meant so it's ok ;).

Campy <3 !
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rob" data-cid="180434" data-time="1412464580">
Am I looking in the wrong place or have the latest blogs not been prepped yet? (For Eripon, Akari and Karin)
</blockquote>
Sorry for the delay! everything done.

[/quote]

No need to apologise!! I appreciate your hard work.

I was thinking I was looking in the wrong place... ;D
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Meikochi, when you have time could you do these posts by Kudou? 

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11936706096.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11936286280.html

and these by Zukki?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11936221384.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11938172921.html

Thank so much! I know it's a lot, so don't feel obligated to do them all at once ^^
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

rob, I was in bed this weekend and arrive later today home, so expect some delay in the prepps today.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

I hope you feel better now!!

Damn it, I didn't check for any preps this morning, I'll get on to them tomorrow!
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I'm sorry, I'm having a brain fart.  And I'm alwyas mixing up morau/kureru etc.

この先もっと世界中の方々に愛してもらいたい!って思いました.

From
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11936392209.html

Who is doin' the lovin' here? Mizuki wants to keep feelin' the love, right?

Last edited by eri on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="taylor"]
Meikochi, when you have time could you do these posts by Kudou? 

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11936706096.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11936286280.html

and these by Zukki?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11936221384.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11938172921.html

Thank so much! I know it's a lot, so don't feel obligated to do them all at once ^^
[/quote]

Both first done (first Duu and first Zukki), I'll do the rest when I'll have time.

Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

[quote="eri"] この先もっと世界中の方々に愛してもらいたい!って思いました.
Who is doin' the lovin' here? Mizuki wants to keep feelin' the love, right?
[/quote]
Correct. Not quite "keep" though, but "people around the world to love us more and more."

eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

hyaho! prepped all miya's blog updates. sorry for the delay :hahaha:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Both first done (first Duu and first Zukki), I'll do the rest when I'll have time.
[/quote]

All done now taylor.

Also, could someone fix this post ? It seems I did something wrong with the photos :/.
Campy <3 !
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Meikochi"]

Also, could someone fix this post ? It seems I did something wrong with the photos :/.

[/quote]

Done.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Hey, could a prepper put this post up please? Thanks!

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-11940284715.html

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm on it.
Campy <3 !
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I can start prepping for Zukki and Rinapuu if you guys need it. : )
Masamune
Kenshuusei

Post by Masamune »

Hi I'm Masamune, I read the blog translations for all of my favorite Idols on this website almost every day. I really appreciate what you guys do. I would love to see more Harunan blogs though. XD Anyway I'm here because you said you were looking for preppers. My Japanese isn't the greatest so I love this website and I would really like to do what I can to help out. I would like to help out with any prepping you need but If I had to pick from the list you guys put up I would prep for Sayumi Michishige, Kanon Suzuki, Haruka Kudou, Aika Mitsui, and/or Momoko Tsugunaga's blogs.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
ice
Kenshuusei

Post by ice »

I'll help with the prepping too :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Would either of you mind prepping Sakura until Xepher makes a reappearance?  I'm ready to start translating again and my prepper is MIA.   You don't need to translate any back entries, just starting from the most recent post.  Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Hi guys. I saw that you guys were looking for preppers again. I prepped a couple of years ago but I'd probably need a refresher since I'm sure things have changed by now. I'd love to prep again though :)
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="yuzu"]
Would either of you mind prepping Sakura until Xepher makes a reappearance?  I'm ready to start translating again and my prepper is MIA.   You don't need to translate any back entries, just starting from the most recent post.  Thanks!
[/quote]
I'll start prepping for her. : )

EDIT - Is there any more posts you want me to do? I finished the current blog post.
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Hey Meikochi, could you send some Takahashi to me when you are free?
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="180982" data-time="1413813954">
<div>
[/quote]
I'll start prepping for her. : )

EDIT - Is there any more posts you want me to do? I finished the current blog post.

</div>
</blockquote>

If I have time I might search back and find her post about 12th gen and stuff, but other than that I want to try and just keep it current.  Thanks though!
Kaori • Risako 

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
I can start prepping for Zukki and Rinapuu if you guys need it. : )
[/quote]

[quote="Masamune"]
Hi I'm Masamune, I read the blog translations for all of my favorite Idols on this website almost every day. I really appreciate what you guys do. I would love to see more Harunan blogs though. XD Anyway I'm here because you said you were looking for preppers. My Japanese isn't the greatest so I love this website and I would really like to do what I can to help out. I would like to help out with any prepping you need but If I had to pick from the list you guys put up I would prep for Sayumi Michishige, Kanon Suzuki, Haruka Kudou, Aika Mitsui, and/or Momoko Tsugunaga's blogs.
[/quote]

[quote="ice"]
I'll help with the prepping too :)
[/quote]

[quote="Sayu"]
Hi guys. I saw that you guys were looking for preppers again. I prepped a couple of years ago but I'd probably need a refresher since I'm sure things have changed by now. I'd love to prep again though :)
[/quote]

Welcome / Welcome back! It's nice to see new preppers so soon~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Momusu4Ever - If you could just prep this post about 12ki and then go on daily from today that would be great! http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11932644872.html
Kaori • Risako 

taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Yay! So happy to so many new preppers ^^

I need preppers for Zukki and Kudou Haruka, is anyone up for it?
Last edited by taylor on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="181007" data-time="1413907134">
Yay! So happy to so many new preppers ^^

I need preppers for Zukki and Kudou Haruka, is anyone up for it?</blockquote>

I'll take them! Zukki is who I used to prep anyway
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Sorry rob, I haven't been able to prepp, and I think I won't be able to do it anymore or at least for a long time.
Sorry guys :(
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true