Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by yuzuriha »

I personally figured Momoko was one of the big reasons for the hiatus in the first place since she has a teaching degree she put a lot of work into now...

It'd be great is Buono came back as a main group but I am not holding my breath.

I am also hoping that since by the time of the hiatus H!P will have been without a soloist for TWO SOLID YEARS SOMEONE will go solo.  But once again, not holding my breath.  
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

<div>I wondered about that too - if Momoko is going to ride out the variety circuit for another few years, or if she's ready to put that teaching degree to work.  I kind of hope she does the former because there's a bigger chance of her maybe doing a solo single or something LOL I think Momoko's one of the best technical singers in H!P so the idea of her never singing again in the public eye is sad to me.  </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Are the girls graduating H!P, leaving UFP, or only leaving Berryz?  I feel like that will play a major part in if we ever see some of them again.  </div>
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I believe they will definitely stay with UFA which is why they are making a big deal about going on "hiatus" instead of disbanding.  Maybe will stay in H!P too, but not sure.
Kaori • Risako 

ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

^ Didn't Momo say that they said hiatus because they didn't want to say "disband"?

I believe that Momo is the only member that'll have a solid future outside of Berryz. Yurina could be a model but apart from that I don't see much of a future for the other girls. I actually didn't know that Momo had a teaching degree, that's great :)

It would be amazing if Buono! came back but like others I'm not hopeful :(
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It's basically a disbandment in everything but name. They're too old for it to just be a hiatus.

Momoko will be fine for now but I don't see her having a long term variety career.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

^ I meant outside of the entertainment industry too :) She could probably have a good few years working on variety shows but after that she'll have her teaching degree to fall back on :)
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Final volume in the "Sayumin no... Oshiete Kouhai!" series.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kanon doesn't think her fruit impressions are funny. I guess they asked her about her and Riho's Downtown DX appearance, where she did them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Sayumi, Eripon, and Ayumi in Spa! Magazine.

Spoiler: [+]

It's not gravure, I just boxed it because they're big.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

With Berryz going on hiatus can we all agree that Nakky is going to have the title of the best dancer in H!P orrrr will some people debate and say Maimi or Riho? XD
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

All equally good, in my opinion.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Speaking of dancing I'm sure most saw C-ute's pole dancing, but did you see their chair dancing? (same concert)
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I have mixed feelings about it.. But I admire their professionalism and work. But they shouldn't stand up in high heels on chairs D: !
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
With Berryz going on hiatus can we all agree that Nakky is going to have the title of the best dancer in H!P orrrr will some people debate and say Maimi or Riho? XD
[/quote]

I thought Nakky was already accepted as the best dancer in H!P, though Maimi, Riho, and Ayumi are all high up there (and probably in that order).  Who from Berryz is considered H!P's best?  Just Captain, right?  Here's my ranking: 1) Nakky, 2) Maimi, 3) Captain, 4) Ayumi/Riho (with sharp/flowing movements, respectively).  I will say that the C-ute girls obviously have an advantage given their dance routines, and that the only songs with Captain and Nakky and/or Maimi are Cat's Eye, which has a lot of camera movement, and C/C, which is six years old.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

It's a shame that Megu left. If she was as good as she is now, she'd easily be the best dancer in H!P. Of course, she wouldn't be as good as she is now because they don't get that level of training. But she would still be up there.
Last edited by Banana on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="181282" data-time="1414542384">
<div>
[/quote]

I thought Nakky was already accepted as the best dancer in H!P, though Maimi, Riho, and Ayumi are all high up there (and probably in that order).  Who from Berryz is considered H!P's best?  Just Captain, right?  Here's my ranking: 1) Nakky, 2) Maimi, 3) Captain, 4) Ayumi/Riho (with sharp/flowing movements, respectively).  I will say that the C-ute girls obviously have an advantage given their dance routines, and that the only songs with Captain and Nakky and/or Maimi are Cat's Eye, which has a lot of camera movement, and C/C, which is six years old.

</div>
</blockquote>

All the H!P girls seemed to have regarded Captain as <i>the</i> best dancer within the company... I've always thought Nakky or Maimi were better, though. I'd pretty much agree with your ranking, just adding Karin then Ayacho at the end, encompassing all the groups :)
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

There is no debate, Riho is easily the best. The rest have just practiced a lot over the years.

H!P Kids Vs. Actor's school Hiroshima just isn't a fair contest.

Remember that the dance moves she has to do in momusu have to be easy enough for the people with no experience to do too. Remember when she first joined and did moonlight night with Ai and Risa?!

Come to think of it.... being in momusu has probably made her worse than when she joined!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That Moonlight Night choreo was pretty basic, as far as dance-offs go. Considering how young she was and how her training seemed to be fairly non-specific, I think it's fair to compare it to idol dance training.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
All the H!P girls seemed to have regarded Captain as <i>the</i> best dancer within the company... I've always thought Nakky or Maimi were better, though. I'd pretty much agree with your ranking, just adding Karin then Ayacho at the end, encompassing all the groups :)
[/quote]

Karin and Dawa are good dancers, but I wouldn't put them on a best dancers list (personally), as I think that there are several other girls who are about as good as they are. I would put T. Akari on there, maybe, after Riho/Captain/Nakky/Maimi/Ayumi. I might add Murota and Rikako, but I haven't seen enough of them to be sure that they are good enough to be on the list. If we were including KSS, then Inaba Manaka would be on it for sure. 
Last edited by Banana on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

3rd gen S/mileage in Gekkan Entame. They're not good quality at all, but it's all there is for now.

Spoiler: [+]

They'll also be in BOMB next week, and there should be better quality scans of those.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="Anderei"]
That Moonlight Night choreo was pretty basic, as far as dance-offs go. Considering how young she was and how her training seemed to be fairly non-specific, I think it's fair to compare it to idol dance training.
[/quote]

And yet the most difficult routine that H!P has probably ever done... doesn't that say it all?
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Cuuuuuuute
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am seriously so sad that Risako is Elsa.
Kaori • Risako 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Captain and Rii... :heart:
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

BABYMETAL - Love Machine
BABYMETAL - Chokotto Love

(songs start about 1 minute into the videos)

I'm sure I posted those before, but they were fan audio recordings. Now they released them with the rest of the concerts on DVD/BD a few days ago. :weeeh:

Here's a couple more videos from the same release, because there's nothing wrong with spamming some BABYMETAL love. 8o

Tamashii no Refrain (<- yes, the Evangelion song)
Headbanger! (<- these two will blow your head off)
MEGITSUNE (<- these two will blow your head off)
Akatsuki (unfinished ver.) (<- if the other songs were too metal for you)
No Rain, No Rainbow (<- if the other songs were too metal for you)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="aine"]
BABYMETAL - Love Machine

[/quote]
:jam:  :jam:  :jam:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="aine"]
BABYMETAL - Love Machine
BABYMETAL - Chokotto Love

Akatsuki (unfinished ver.) (<- if the other songs were too metal for you)
[/quote]

I thought Yossie was speaking at first. Intro are nice and they're good performers.
I liked the original version of Akatsuki and this other version was really pleasant to listen to !

Campy <3 !
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Kananan's got an older sister who is an up and coming idol.

She's really pretty. No doubt that they're sisters. They're nearly identical.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Kananan's got an older sister who is an up and coming idol.

She's really pretty. No doubt that they're sisters. They're nearly identical.
[/quote]

Wow, I saw Kananan older when I saw her sister's photo.. Their resemblance is almost a twins one imo.

Campy <3 !