Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by rokun »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="182452" data-time="1418410676">
<div>
Hello. ^^; If anyone wants to prep the first 12ki posts I'll translate those at least...
[/quote]

I'll gladly prepp Akanechin and others but we don't have category for them yet.

</div>
</blockquote>

That's right. I noticed that when I first looked at them but then forgot... Aine or strawberry or an admin will have to add categories first. Never mind for now then XD
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Lurkette »

I went ahead and translated Akane and Ogata since they were up and prepped, so whenever the categories come in they should be good to go.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

Maria and Miki are prepped too ;)
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Mezumiiru, are you prepping all of them premanently now?
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I'm sorry about being MIA for awhile! Life got really busy. So I'll restart prepping again.

Sorry about the trouble I caused.

EDIT - I prepped Sakura's most recent blog post. Should have read back to see that the original prepper is back. Could I maybe start prepping for Maria? : S
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="Neminia"]
[/quote]

I can do that but if anyone wants to prepp too than i can share all but not Akanechin :XD:

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="maxperkins84"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="182437" data-time="1418365796">
<div>
<div>でも、普段言われっぱなしだったけど</div>
<div>今日は聖から見た里保ちゃんの話もしてきました(o´罒`o)</div>
[/quote]

"Although usually [at those kinds of interviews],
it's the others who say things about me while I just sit there and take it,
but today I actually talked about my perception of Riho-chan"

</div>
</blockquote>
<3 <3 <3  Many thanks!!!!!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="182460" data-time="1418422765">
<div>
[/quote]

I can do that but if anyone wants to prepp too than i can share all but not Akanechin :XD:

</div>
</blockquote>

Alright go ahead and prep all of them, but let me know if you have problems of keeping up. I have the habit of wanting to prep for a member as soon as a prepper is needed, even though I actually don't have that much time  :sigh: I always underestimate how much I have to do for universitiy  :hahaha:
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mezumiiru" data-cid="182462" data-time="1418423503">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="182460" data-time="1418422765">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Alright go ahead and prep all of them, but let me know if you have problems of keeping up. I have the habit of wanting to prep for a member as soon as a prepper is needed, even though I actually don't have that much time  :sigh: I always underestimate how much I have to do for universitiy  :hahaha:

</div>
</blockquote>

Will do :lol: should i start prepping now or wait until we have the category set up for girls?

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

^
I asked a few posts before, but could I prep for Maria if you don't mind? : S
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I'm sorry i missed that somehow, ofcourse you can :thumbsup:
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

New categories were created. I didn't publish those posts (Sorry, just in case there was something I didn't know about), so please do it yourself translators.  :party:
The girls have the default colors (same as Sayu) since I don't think they have colors yet.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="strawberryjam"]
New categories were created. I didn't publish those posts (Sorry, just in case there was something I didn't know about), so please do it yourself translators.  :party:
The girls have the default colors (same as Sayu) since I don't think they have colors yet.
[/quote]

Thank you

Then if there is anyone wanting to translate any 12ki member please  :callme:  and we will start with the show :lol:

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

For Mano Erina blog, for her Dec 13th post, that's just advertisement for one of her products, right? Should I still prep that, or skip it? (I know that I prepped an earlier post that was similar, but I was wondering)
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="182477" data-time="1418555737">
<div>
[/quote]

Thank you

Then if there is anyone wanting to translate any 12ki member please  :callme:  and we will start with the show :lol:

</div>
</blockquote>

Cool, cool. I'll go ahead and translate all of the ones already prepped and any that follow since I'm not busy right now, but if anyone else wants to claim a member (except Ogata, I plan on taking hers full-time, at least :joyful: ), just let me know and I'll stop translating them. 
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="shii510"]
For Mano Erina blog, for her Dec 13th post, that's just advertisement for one of her products, right? Should I still prep that, or skip it? (I know that I prepped an earlier post that was similar, but I was wondering)
[/quote]

In this case I think it's okay to skip it because the lottery entries are accepted by email up through the 16th and it's already the 16th in Japan... (Sorry I didn't see this sooner...)

Also sorry for my lack of translation in general; I've done a bit here and there but I've just been terribly busy. I even have days where I hardly use the computer. >_< I'll try to block out some time every Friday or something and translate then. After I get through Reina's current drafts, I think I'll have to drop her at least temporarily (except Christmas/New Year posts) and just focus on Mano for a little while, since that backlog is getting regrettably large.

I've been debating switching to another member (such as one from 12ki or Berryz) but I don't want to drop Mano altogether, so I don't know what to say... ^^;
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Yuki , I enjoy helping with Mano so don't drop her just because you feel like you can't do all her posts.

You can always ask your preppers to only do a certain amount of posts too. There is no way I'm doing all bazillion of Takahashi but I can do just enough to keep current with her life
Last edited by eri on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

Fortunately, Mano doesn't post too often unlike the other girls. ^^;;
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

今年は珍しく
役者仕事で仕事納めかな?!

Source: http://ameblo.jp/manoerina-official/entry-11964630198.html

This phrase is tripping me up. I've never actually used or read this word  納め in any context before and only remember the kanji being "settlement."  Does this mean, she's wrapping up a job?  Or that she's working until the very end of the year? Or that this is her LAST job?

Last edited by eri on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoshi
Kenshuusei

Post by hoshi »

[quote="eri"]
今年は珍しく
役者仕事で仕事納めかな?!

Source: http://ameblo.jp/manoerina-official/entry-11964630198.html

This phrase is tripping me up. I've never actually used or read this word  納め in any context before and only remember the kanji being "settlement."  Does this mean, she's wrapping up a job?  Or that she's working until the very end of the year? Or that this is her LAST job?
[/quote]

alc.co.jp has 仕事納めの日 as meaning the last work day of the year, so I assume 仕事納め is the last work of the year.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Um, I'm having a major problem with prepping. It just started today too.

I'm trying to prep a post for Makino, but when I paste the original text in the editor to prep, only the text is there. I can't get the emoticons AND pictures to show up. I've tried everything and it still doesn't work.
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Life has thrown a spanner in the works - I'm being transferred at work next year.
To that end, starting Christmas, I would like to drop Maasa, Riho, and Nacky, keeping only Airi.

Here are some notes on the girls I'm dropping:
Maasa is typical Berryz, short and sweet. She's into anime and manga, particularly Detective Conan. Moomin too.
Nacky's posts are medium length. She tends to write simple, short sentences, so I found her blog posts fairly straightforward.
Riho is fairly popular. Her posts tend to be medium length. She used to include a lot of pop cultural references, but that's died down. The term she uses for putting on weight is 'turning into a ponyo'.

Would like to thank Meikochi for her hard work prepping Riho and Maasa for over a year.
Don't think Marena reads this post, but on the off-chance that he does, I'd like to thank him for his work with Nacky. I'll still be depending on you for Airi though.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

@eri: Thank you. I really do appreciate your help. ;v; For that post with 仕事納め, I put "closing out the year with acting (work)", like she usually doesn't work acting-wise up to the end of the year, maybe. Please feel free to edit the wording; the post is not fully translated yet.

@shii510: Yes, I am quite glad that Mano doesn't post like crazy!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Skoban"]
Life has thrown a spanner in the works - I'm being transferred at work next year.
To that end, starting Christmas, I would like to drop Maasa, Riho, and Nacky, keeping only Airi.

Would like to thank Meikochi for her hard work prepping Riho and Maasa for over a year.
[/quote]

Would you be still up to translate Riho's and Maasa's posts for Christmas and New Year ?
I catch up a bit before going on holidays ; I'll try to prep when I'll be there but I'm not sure if I'll have enough connection. In all cases, I'll be back on Sunday's evening.

I was pleased to work with you :). Good luck for your future work !

Campy <3 !
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="Meikochi"]

Would you be still up to translate Riho's and Maasa's posts for Christmas and New Year ?

[/quote]
I'll be away, but I think I can get them done after New Year.

On another note, Merry X'mas everyone!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hi guys, sorry I disappeared again.  December ended up being a lot busier than it was supposed to be.  I'll be back on track next week so for now whoever is even prepping for me anymore (I can't keep it straight) can stop.  I'll go through and post links to ones I missed that seem important next week.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

ANGERME 3ki blog is up! there should be updates soon. If someone wants to translate at least the first entry of every member, I'd prep those. http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin

also heads up for those preping S/mileangerme members: S/mileage blogs will close up soon and everyone gets ANGERME blogs.
Ayaka http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada
2ki http://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I'm still having trouble posting pictures and what not when I prep. I've only gotten one picture to show up. : S
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I didn't have any problem with posting pictures when prepping for Mano Erina... let me see... Do you have the link to Makino's blog post?
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Yeah. http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-11966607197.html

I haven't tested it out with other blog posts, but it won't post pictures from my laptop or PC. : |

EDIT - It's only that post so far. I tried doing Makino's latest post and everything came up. Strange.

Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.