Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Lurkette »

I already said I'd translate for Murotan, but I can try my best to translate for the others if no one else is available.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by shii510 »

^Mosumu4Ever

It appears that I can copy and paste the picture from that blog post that you linked... There wasn't any problem that I could see...

I'll just copy and paste the text for you to finish off :) 
Last edited by shii510 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Thank you! : )

Also Lurkette, I'll start prepping for Murotan. : )
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I prepped the first post of every 3ki member. Search for Murota, Maho and Rikako. They don't have categories yet, though, the admins have to create some first.
Mosumu4Ever, you can take Murotan from now on and it would be nice if the others also get a prepper. As much as I'd like to I definitely can't take them now with my exams coming up. sorry  :down:

p.s. Lurkette, sorry for the delay of the Kanyon posts. New years kept me busy. Apropos -  Happy new year everyone!
Last edited by Neminia on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

^No worries on Kanyon; hers usually go pretty quick so I can do several in a row.

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to take Maho, she's using the same blog title for every entry, so you'll have to pay a little more attention to the pictures and the dates to make sure you're not double-prepping the same posts.

Mosumu4Ever, thanks for getting Murotan's second post up so quickly; I'd like to be able to translate all of her entries so it would be great if you can prep all of them as they're posted (Maria I'm less concerned about, since she's probably going to be the one I drop, if I drop someone). Obviously if you're busy and get backed up it's no big deal, but I try my best to translate every entry for all the girls I translate for.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

^
Actually, I'm thinking about not prepping for Maria anymore, but I'll take on the two other ANGERME 3rd gen girls. 

For Maho, only her first post is prepped, right? For every post past then, I'll just add #2 (and so on) so it will be easier to differentiate from each other.  : )
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

Works for me. And yeah, Maria definitely took some classes at the Sayumi School of Blogging (lots of emoticons, very repetitive, not much substance), which makes her kind of a pain to prep and translate, so I understand.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

So we still don't have the categories for 3rd gen, but since the whole group had a color shuffle, I was wondering if all of the Ange categories needed to be changed to accommodate the changes? Maybe that will wait until 12th gen get their colors, if that ever happens.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="183208" data-time="1421343351">So we still don't have the categories for 3rd gen, but since the whole group had a color shuffle, I was wondering if all of the Ange categories needed to be changed to accommodate the changes? Maybe that will wait until 12th gen get their colors, if that ever happens.</blockquote>
Yeah, I got a similar question from Neko, we're actually thinking how to best sort this all out now.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">中野サンプラザの楽屋にくると9期はなぜか特に弾け暴れますImageImage

でもやっぱり香音ちゃんが、戻ってきてから弾けたいぞー!!

</blockquote>

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11972425421.html

Can this be translated as...
"get rowdy"? Like, bust things up? Go crazy? 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Yes, but more along the lines of "go crazy" than "bust things up".  "Get rowdy" is probably the best way to translate it especially given the context.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Meikochi, if prepping Sayashi every day is good for you, I think that'd be best, as I intend to translate them every day. If you could start from her most recent entry whenever you see this, I would appreciate it.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Hi~
Just waiting for some Takahashi, Fukumura, or Mano. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Sorry for the delay >< ! I prepped 1 Riho and 1 Aichan before going to class. I'll prep more this afternoon (if there are more interesting posts).
For prepping Riho daily, it should be okay, for sure from the second week of February (my trimester will have ended : no more grades will be transfered to my future university so I should be more relax ^^).
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ok, thank you! Up until then I'll help out with the prepping, Meikochi. 
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Hi, guys! I'm back from Japan and ready to resume translating for Suzuki Kanon and Kudou Haruka. If anyone is willing to prep for them, you can just start from their most recent posts.

Kanon: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11981598058.html

Haruka: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11981556295.html

Edit: I just read through the thread and saw Skoban's post. I can pick up Maasa as well, if someone will prep her. 
Last edited by taylor on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

I can prep Maasa :)
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Meikochi is currently Maasa's assigned prepper, but if she can't/doesn't want to anymore then you can take her on WhiteForte.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Go ahead with her WhiteForte, I don't have time for her for the moment ^^'. The other day, I prepped her post about the release event of their Best Album.

To eri : For the 2 nexts weeks, I'll concentrate on prepping Aichan's posts about her wedding party (12 apparently), are you okay with it ?

To taylor : I prepped the last Maasa's post on the day you posted your message and both Duu's and Kanon's you linked. I can't prep them regularly but if some posts catch your attention, feel free to ask me. :)
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]

To eri : For the 2 nexts weeks, I'll concentrate on prepping Aichan's posts about her wedding party (12 apparently), are you okay with it ?

[/quote]
Perfect! Just skip or reduce Fukumura to balance it out please.
Thank you :D
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="eri"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="183530" data-time="1422399250">
<div>

[/quote]
Perfect! Just skip or reduce Fukumura to balance it out please.
Thank you :D
</div>
</blockquote>

Actually it's maiiinly photos and only few lines so I don't think it's longer to translate than usual. But in all cases, I don't really have time for prepping Fukuchan these weeks (until the 2nd week of February roughly).

And it seems that I wasn't clear enough in my labelling last time : you translated a post I didn't finish to upload the 6 last photos.. Sorry, I'll be clearer next time :/.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I got 4 exams next week and that's why I won't be prepping Kanyon for a while. I'll catch up with her posts next friday!
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Just a heads-up that Country Girls have started a blog.
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/

Momoko appears in the header, so it's possible that she might be posting updates there. Her prepper might want to take note.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="Skoban"]
Just a heads-up that Country Girls have started a blog.
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/

Momoko appears in the header, so it's possible that she might be posting updates there. Her prepper might want to take note.
[/quote]

Thank you Momo just did first post there so the rest of CG will do introductions soon i presume.

Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

I would translate for Inaba and Uta, if any preppers are available. 

Speaking of which, Mosumu4Ever was supposed to be prepping for 3rd gen, and while I told her she could just focus on Murota if she were busy, she's been MIA for nearly 3 weeks. Does someone else want to take that over? 
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I would be happy to prep for Murota until Mosumu4Ever comes back. Which post should I start and then after that?

Edit: I think I could also prep for Manaka as well
Last edited by shii510 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

I try to translate everything, so maybe just start from here and do everything afterwards, or as much as you can: http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-11980052734.html

Manakan would also be nice. 
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I don't think there's a category to choose for 3rd gen?
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

There isn't. The admins are still deciding how they want to add them and so just leave them uncategorized for now and they'll all be published once the categories are finally made.
Last edited by Lurkette on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Lurkette, I can prep for Uta if you're still interested in translating her.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true