Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Lurkette »

Go for it. :thumbsup:  Country Girls will need new categories also, but I'll translate whatever you can put in front of me in any case. 
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I can take on Morita Chisaki and Ozeki Mai if someone will prep them.

Is coconuts still around?

[quote="strawberryjam"]
New categories were created. I didn't publish those posts (Sorry, just in case there was something I didn't know about), so please do it yourself translators.  :party:
The girls have the default colors (same as Sayu) since I don't think they have colors yet.
[/quote]

Could we also get categories for Country Girls?  If you need ideas for icons, on this website there's clouds and vegetables on the second page of the fourth category, and lady bugs and potted plants on the first page of the third category.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ Since I'll have tons of free time once next week is over, I'd like to prep them. So if there is someone who wants to prep them for next week, please go ahead. I'll take over from February 6th on (Or catch up if nobody prepped the first entries)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="183595" data-time="1422719880">
I try to translate everything, so maybe just start from here and do everything afterwards, or as much as you can: <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry- ... 34.html</a>

Manakan would also be nice.</blockquote>I can translate for her as long as there's a prepper. Unless you specifically wanted to!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

I did want to translate for Manakan, yes, but so far I'm not sure what the prepping situation is. Here are the members I translate/want to translate for currently, red members don't have categories and only two (maybe three, if shii510 can do Manakan) of them have people volunteering for prep.

Fukuda
Ogata
Nonaka
Haga
Murota - shii510
Sasaki
Aikawa
Shimamura - WhiteForte
Inaba - shii510?
<div> </div>
[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="182477" data-time="1418555737">
<div>
New categories were created. I didn't publish those posts (Sorry, just in case there was something I didn't know about), so please do it yourself translators.  :party:
The girls have the default colors (same as Sayu) since I don't think they have colors yet.
[/quote]

Could we also get categories for Country Girls?  If you need ideas for icons, on this website there's clouds and vegetables on the second page of the fourth category, and lady bugs and potted plants on the first page of the third category.
</div>
</blockquote>

We also still need categories for ANGERME 3rd gen.
Last edited by Lurkette on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

[quote="NekoKai"]
I can take on Morita Chisaki and Ozeki Mai if someone will prep them.

Is coconuts still around?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="182477" data-time="1418555737">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm still around. I can prep for Chisaki. 
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Just to be clear, you're only prepping Chisaki until Neminia picks her up on the 6th, right?

[quote="Lurkette"]
I did want to translate for Manakan, yes, but so far I'm not sure what the prepping situation is. Here are the members I translate/want to translate for currently, red members don't have categories and only two (maybe three, if shii510 can do Manakan) of them have people volunteering for prep.

Fukuda
Ogata
Nonaka
Haga
Murota - shii510
Sasaki
Aikawa
Shimamura - WhiteForte
Inaba - shii510?
[/quote]

Mezumiiru is listed as prepping Ogata and Haga, and Neminia is listed as prepping Fukuda, though she has exams this week (and I think this whole last month) so that's why she hasn't been prepping very regularly.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

^ Yup i prepp Nonaka too
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Okay, a few updates:

- 3rd gen S/mileage categories created
- 1st and 2nd gen S/mileage colours changed to current
- S/mileage renamed to ANGERME in the sidebar
- Country Girls added to sidebar and categories added for the five new 5th gen girls
- Berryz moved down in the sidebar

I made simple test posts and everything seemed ok, but let me know if you find any issues.

Sorry if some of you would have preferred to keep old S/mileage colours for old posts and only use new ones for ANGERME, but for that I would have to make a separate new category for each 1st and 2nd gen girl and that would just create more confusion than anything else. Same deal with Momoko who is now linked under both Country Girls and Berryz.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183614" data-time="1422813273">Could we also get categories for Country Girls?  If you need ideas for icons, on this website there's clouds and vegetables on the second page of the fourth category, and lady bugs and potted plants on the first page of the third category.</blockquote>
POTATO :danceman:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="183618" data-time="1422818006">I did want to translate for Manakan, yes, but so far I'm not sure what the prepping situation is. Here are the members I translate/want to translate for currently, red members don't have categories and only two (maybe three, if shii510 can do Manakan) of them have people volunteering for prep.

Fukuda
Ogata
Nonaka
Haga
Murota - shii510
Sasaki
Aikawa
Shimamura - WhiteForte
Inaba - shii510?</blockquote>
I Will prep Aikawa Maho as well :thumbsup:
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

^ Yay  :bounce:

[quote="NekoKai"]
Mezumiiru is listed as prepping Ogata and Haga, and Neminia is listed as prepping Fukuda, though she has exams this week (and I think this whole last month) so that's why she hasn't been prepping very regularly.
[/quote]

I know, but I didn't list them because there aren't any issues there. I added the new preppers so that I can see it all in one place.

WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Where should I start from?

edit: To Skoban, I totally forgot about Maasa. Where should I start prepping her, or I just do the entire backlog?
Last edited by WhiteForte on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="183623" data-time="1422829932">
POTATO :danceman:
</blockquote>
Beautiful. I can't wait to translate one of their posts now.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="183625" data-time="1422831541">
I know, but I didn't list them because there aren't any issues there. I added the new preppers so that I can see it all in one place.
</blockquote>
Ah, okay.  I wasn't sure, but at the very least my misunderstanding helped me to update the spreadsheet.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@Lurkette
Yeah, I can prep for Manaka too. I'll try to prep throughout the week.
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Just to be clear, you're only prepping Chisaki until Neminia picks her up on the 6th, right?

[/quote]

That's fine. :)
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I can prepp Ozeki until Neminia have more time.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
Where should I start from?
[/quote]

Oh god, this is where her putting the same title every time really makes life difficult. Let's see...
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-11978026308.html

This is the earliest one I didn't translate, which should make this #9. If you can keep track of the order and keep using the numbers, it should help make everything a little easier.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Mezumiiru"]
I can prepp Ozeki until Neminia have more time.
[/quote]

Cool, thank you!  She has two posts so far.

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Hey Lurkette, it seems you left part of this post untranslated: http://blog-project.net/nonaka-miki/221261

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183627" data-time="1422832812"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="183623" data-time="1422829932">POTATO :danceman:</blockquote>Beautiful. I can't wait to translate one of their posts now.</blockquote>
Looking good so far.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Tamura Meimi's border and lollipop are still green as opposed to purple, Nakanishi Kana's are blue instead of pink, Takeuchi Akari's are red instead of blue, and Wada Ayaka's are blue instead of red.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

They show correctly for me, try doing a full reload (ctrl+shift+r) on their category pages.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

That fixed it, thank you!  And sorry about that. :down:

Is anyone up for prepping Masaki's latest post?
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

^ I can :)
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Yamaki Risa doesn't appear in the Country Girls category on the side bar for me.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="183715" data-time="1423030687">Yamaki Risa doesn't appear in the Country Girls category on the side bar for me.</blockquote> 
She will once there are posts in her category.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183683" data-time="1422977403">That fixed it, thank you!  And sorry about that. :down:</blockquote>
lol no, that was a legit question.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Mezumiiru, can you prep Momoko's second Country Girls post?

[quote="WhiteForte"]
^ I can :)
[/quote]

Thank you!  I've also now confirmed my unequivocal desire to not be her translator.
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

^done
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="183715" data-time="1423030687">
Yamaki Risa doesn't appear in the Country Girls category on the side bar for me.
</blockquote>

She will once there are posts in her category.

[/quote]

Oh, my mistake!
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Are Masamune and Pyokiyo still around?

[quote="Mezumiiru"]
^done
[/quote]

Thank you!
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I have some trouble with a post I've been trying to prep for awhile now... It's for Murota Mizuki (http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-11982428455.html)

I can copy and paste the text and pictures, but when I try to save it, it all disappears for some bizarre reason. I was trying last night, but I was too tired so I didn't think much into it. This is the first time this has happen to me. *confused*