Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by WhiteForte »

It's because of the text emoji, for example like this one

Just remove it and save the post. If the rest keeps disappearing, just delete the next text emoji until you have the whole post. You can easily identify the ones that are the problem, because B!P will save everything just before the emoji.
Last edited by WhiteForte on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
shii510
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by shii510 »

@WhiteForte
Thank you! ^^ It was something so simple too. It totally threw my schedule away. Sigh lol
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Sorry about going off again (school got busy, I got sick too). Since it seems shii510 is prepping for Murotan full time (?), so I could prep for Rikako if that's alright?
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@Mosumu4Ever
I don't mind if you take back Murota since you prep her first. Up to you. I was under the assumption that it was temporary until you came back. 
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Miyabi's blog post has an embedded video, however, it doesn't seem to be playing on the translated post. At least it doesn't on my end. Any fixes?
http://blog-project.net/natsuyaki-miyabi/221860
http://ameblo.jp/natsuyaki-miyabi-blog/entry-11978867056.html

[quote="WhiteForte"]
edit: To Skoban, I totally forgot about Maasa. Where should I start prepping her, or I just do the entire backlog?
[/quote]
That would be Taylor, not me : )
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="183846" data-time="1423368563">
Miyabi's blog post has an embedded video, however, it doesn't seem to be playing on the translated post. At least it doesn't on my end. Any fixes?
</blockquote>

Well you can probably upload the video directly to b!p (I haven't tried it myself), here's the direct link http://static.blog-video.jp/output/hq/tcBAD1G5xEo4gspGdw8ZEG50.mp4

edit: I tried using this, paste it where the video should be in text mode (it's working for me):

Code: Select all

<iframe src="http://static.blog-video.jp/?v=tcBAD1G5xEo4gspGdw8ZEG50" height="276" width="276" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="183846" data-time="1423368563">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="183626" data-time="1422831863">
edit: To Skoban, I totally forgot about Maasa. Where should I start prepping her, or I just do the entire backlog?
</blockquote>
That would be Taylor, not me : )

</blockquote>
Oh sorry :p, I figured you were translating her since the last pages or so were translated by you.
Last edited by WhiteForte on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

</blockquote>

Well you can probably upload the video directly to b!p (I haven't tried it myself), here's the direct link http://static.blog-video.jp/output/hq/tcBAD1G5xEo4gspGdw8ZEG50.mp4

[/quote]

Got it to work by downloading the file then reuploading it. Thanks for the help : )
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

Hello everyone. I'm new here to MMBBS but not too new to the fandom. I was wondering what the possibility was of me translating Otsuka Aina's blog posts, tweets, etc. There's not much but I'd like to do it. If allowed, I wouldn't really need a prepper I don't think. I'm not very sure what the prepping done here actually consists of but nevertheless.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="reinlite"]
Hello everyone. I'm new here to MMBBS but not too new to the fandom. I was wondering what the possibility was of me translating Otsuka Aina's blog posts, tweets, etc. There's not much but I'd like to do it. If allowed, I wouldn't really need a prepper I don't think. I'm not very sure what the prepping done here actually consists of but nevertheless.
[/quote]

A prepper formats the post for the translator. Adds pictures, emoticons, and makes sure it's spaced out the same way as the original.

You'll want to message Aine about being a translator.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Translation help?  From: ちなみに、真ん中の天使ちゃんは、粉フーって吹いている格好をしていますっ。 Full post.

What does 粉フー mean?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="WhiteForte"]
Where should I start from?

[/quote]

You can just prep all of her posts from this month and I'll go from there :)
Last edited by taylor on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183860" data-time="1423434429">
Translation help? From: ちなみに、真ん中の天使ちゃんは、粉フーって吹いている格好をしていますっ。 <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry- ... html">Full post</a>.

What does 粉フー mean?</blockquote>
Separate them- not one word. So the angel is going "fuuu" like she is blowing sugar or some kind of powder.
Last edited by eri on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Thank you!  I don't know why I thought that was one word.

Edit: Mezumiiru Neminia has started prepping Ozeki Mai, so you can stop prepping her now.
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="shii510"]
@Mosumu4Ever
I don't mind if you take back Murota since you prep her first. Up to you. I was under the assumption that it was temporary until you came back. 
[/quote]
Oh? So it was temporary? Alright, I'll start prepping for Murotan from her recent post onward.

Also, until mid May, I'll mainly prep during the weekends. So don't be alarmed if I don't prep during the weekdays. I'll try to post more warning before I disappear from now on. : )
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="183862" data-time="1423437028">You can just prep all of her posts from this month and I'll go from there :)</blockquote>
Everything done :)
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Skoban, this post was left uncategorized, and the title means "Thank you very much" or "ありがとうございますわ" and is romanized "kopkun ka" (pronounced more or less "kawp koon kah").
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Skoban, this post was left uncategorized, and the title means "Thank you very much" or "ありがとうございますわ" and is romanized "kopkun ka" (pronounced more or less "kawp koon kah").
[/quote]
Got it. Thanks for the heads-up : )
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

No problem!  Trying to learn Thai in high school finally paid off.

[quote="Saya"]I can translate for her as long as there's a prepper. Unless you specifically wanted to![/quote]

Were you only wanting to translate Manaka specifically, or were you wanting to translate more or less any girl?
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I figured this entry about the Pretty Cure announcement would be a good time for me to stop being a delinquent, I don't even know who my prepper for Sakura is anymore I'm sorry guys -_-.  Would anyone mind prepping it? Thanks <3

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11988265494.html
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183944" data-time="1423576066">
No problem! Trying to learn Thai in high school finally paid off.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183616" data-time="1422816309">
I can translate for her as long as there's a prepper. Unless you specifically wanted to!</blockquote>

Were you only wanting to translate Manaka specifically, or were you wanting to translate more or less any girl?</blockquote>
Yeah just specifically, I'd rather translate girls I really like than ones I don't care about as much. But can I ask who is available in case there's another girl I like on that list.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@yuzu
I prepped the Sakura post for you. ^^
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thank you!

Kaori • Risako 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Saya"]Yeah just specifically, I'd rather translate girls I really like than ones I don't care about as much. But can I ask who is available in case there's another girl I like on that list.[/quote]

Completely understandable, I feel the same way.  Here you go: All of Juice=Juice, Ayaka, Kana, Takeuchi, Yamaki Risa, C-ute minus Airi, Erina, Ayumi, Iikubo, Masaki, and Maria.  There's also various UF idols and OGs, plus Berryz minus Momo and Maasa, but I'm not sure how many of them will keep posting after they graduate.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Meikochi (or any other prepper):
Could you prep these two posts by Duu?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11988253557.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11987716013.html
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I think I'm back on track so if xepher is back can you please start prepping Sakura every day from tomorrow?

Also, nekokai, I know I have been kind of lax on Sakura but I read and translate Risako's posts for myself every time she posts anyway so I could cover her until Rokun reappears pretty easily.
Kaori • Risako 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Sweet!  Just let Meikochi know where to start.  Though I think she's busy with something like midterms this week.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183958" data-time="1423604491"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183948" data-time="1423584775">
Yeah just specifically, I'd rather translate girls I really like than ones I don't care about as much. But can I ask who is available in case there's another girl I like on that list.</blockquote>

Completely understandable, I feel the same way. Here you go: All of Juice=Juice, Ayaka, Kana, Takeuchi, Yamaki Risa, C-ute minus Airi, Erina, Ayumi, Iikubo, Masaki, and Maria. There's also various UF idols and OGs, plus Berryz minus Momo and Maasa, but I'm not sure how many of them will keep posting after they graduate.</blockquote>
Are there peppers for any of these girls?

I'm potentially interested in Karin, Erina, Ayumi, and Maria.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="183961" data-time="1423608255">
I think I'm back on track so if xepher is back can you please start prepping Sakura every day from tomorrow?

Also, nekokai, I know I have been kind of lax on Sakura but I read and translate Risako's posts for myself every time she posts anyway so I could cover her until Rokun reappears pretty easily.</blockquote>

Sure thing.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183964" data-time="1423610056"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183958" data-time="1423604491"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183948" data-time="1423584775">
Yeah just specifically, I'd rather translate girls I really like than ones I don't care about as much. But can I ask who is available in case there's another girl I like on that list.</blockquote>Completely understandable, I feel the same way. Here you go: All of Juice=Juice, Ayaka, Kana, Takeuchi, Yamaki Risa, C-ute minus Airi, Erina, Ayumi, Iikubo, Masaki, and Maria. There's also various UF idols and OGs, plus Berryz minus Momo and Maasa, but I'm not sure how many of them will keep posting after they graduate.</blockquote>Are there peppers for any of these girls?

I'm potentially interested in Karin, Erina, Ayumi, and Maria.</blockquote>Oh and Ayaka or Kanatomo.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Sweet!  Just let Meikochi know where to start.  Though I think she's busy with something like midterms this week.
[/quote]

Awesome!

Luckily Risako only posts sporadically so her being busy shouldn't be an issue.

Meikochi: Once you're free again if you could start from the post about Nakano Sun Plaza I would appreciate it! <3

http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/entry-11987839565.html
Kaori • Risako