Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Neminia »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183973" data-time="1423622197">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183964" data-time="1423610056">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183958" data-time="1423604491">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183948" data-time="1423584775">
Yeah just specifically, I'd rather translate girls I really like than ones I don't care about as much. But can I ask who is available in case there's another girl I like on that list.
</blockquote>
Completely understandable, I feel the same way. Here you go: All of Juice=Juice, Ayaka, Kana, Takeuchi, Yamaki Risa, C-ute minus Airi, Erina, Ayumi, Iikubo, Masaki, and Maria. There's also various UF idols and OGs, plus Berryz minus Momo and Maasa, but I'm not sure how many of them will keep posting after they graduate.</blockquote>
Are there peppers for any of these girls?

I'm potentially interested in Karin, Erina, Ayumi, and Maria.</blockquote>
Oh and Ayaka or Kanatomo.</blockquote>

I would prep Ayumi for you~
Last edited by Neminia on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="184036" data-time="1423696079"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183973" data-time="1423622197"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183964" data-time="1423610056"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="183958" data-time="1423604491"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183948" data-time="1423584775">
Yeah just specifically, I'd rather translate girls I really like than ones I don't care about as much. But can I ask who is available in case there's another girl I like on that list.</blockquote>Completely understandable, I feel the same way. Here you go: All of Juice=Juice, Ayaka, Kana, Takeuchi, Yamaki Risa, C-ute minus Airi, Erina, Ayumi, Iikubo, Masaki, and Maria. There's also various UF idols and OGs, plus Berryz minus Momo and Maasa, but I'm not sure how many of them will keep posting after they graduate.</blockquote>Are there peppers for any of these girls?

I'm potentially interested in Karin, Erina, Ayumi, and Maria.</blockquote>Oh and Ayaka or Kanatomo.</blockquote>
I would prep Ayumi for you~</blockquote>
Yeah, that would be great! Thank you so much!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ Just tell me when you want me to start and from which post on  :thumbsup:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="184049" data-time="1423752509">
^ Just tell me when you want me to start and from which post on :thumbsup:</blockquote>Can you start from <a class="bbc_url" href="http://s.ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/e ... l">this</a> post whenever you're ready? Thanks again :)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Hey taylor, what's with all the mostly/fully translated Zukki posts in the drafts?  Did you just forget about them or do you need them to be checked over or something?

coconuts, can you pick up where you left off with Rina's posts?  If you put the date, I can find the time.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

From this year or where I left off last year? I only ask 'cause I saw some of the posts from last year being translated. 
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@Saya
I would like to prep Karin for you :) From which post do you want me to start and when?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="shii510"]
@Saya
I would like to prep Karin for you :) From which post do you want me to start and when?
[/quote]

Thanks so much! Can you start from here (the 1st of the month) whenever you're ready?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="coconuts"]
From this year or where I left off last year? I only ask 'cause I saw some of the posts from last year being translated. 
[/quote]

From this year, please.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I'm trying to prep a blog for Murota and over half of it keeps deleting itself. Can somebody help me? O . O
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

As a temporary prepper for Murota before you came back, it is most likely due to a some text emoji that is causing some of the post to be deleted. I had the same problem. After the particular text emoji, everything gets deleted. I recommend starting at the end and deleting each text emoji until the deletion doesn't happen to eliminate the bad ones. Hope that helps :)
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I would just find where it stops showing up and delete that text emoji, rather than deleting all of them.  (Unless that's what shii meant, in which case ignore me.)
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

^

Yes, sorry, that's what I meant. ^^;;
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

(^^ +^^^)
Alright will do! Thanks! : D
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Hey folks, I'll be doing some maintenance and updates on blog!project later today. The site won't be taken offline, but if you prep or translate posts during that time you may lose your work.

I'll start the work around 18:30 GMT today. Click here to compare to your timezone.

The work itself will take a few hours. I'll post here again before actually starting and once it's finished, so please try to plan around it and avoid logging into the Dashboard during that time. Thanks!
Last edited by aine on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="taylor"]
Meikochi (or any other prepper):
Could you prep these two posts by Duu?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11988253557.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11987716013.html
[/quote]
I'll work on these :) (I quickly went through the messages and it seems it hadn't been prepared yet).
EDIT : first one is done.

[quote="NekoKai"]
Sweet!  Just let Meikochi know where to start.  Though I think she's busy with something like midterms this week.
[/quote]
Thanks a lot for remembering it <3 !

[quote="yuzu"]
Meikochi: Once you're free again if you could start from the post about Nakano Sun Plaza I would appreciate it! <3

http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/entry-11987839565.html
[/quote]
I'll prep that one now and I'll prep the others later :).
EDIT : this one is done.

Thanks Thea for covering me with Riho !
eri, I'll finish prepping Aichan's posts about her marriage ceremony and prep Mizupon again after that.

I'm done with important exams now so I'm back.

I'll prep what I can until the maintenance.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Ok, an hour late, but anything posted from now on may be lost, so if you're itching to translate just do so in notepad or something so you can paste it in later.

I'll let you know when it's safe again in a few hours. :thumbsup:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

You can go crazy now! :dance:

Everything should work. At least it looks like it does to me. If anything doesn't, please let me know here, I'll get to squashing the bugs tomorrow.

The dashboard has changed somewhat and the feel of the post editor page is slightly different. This was unavoidable unfortunately. I hope it does not break your personal workflow too much and you can get used to it. In any case, do let me know of any problems.

I gotta have some rest now. =3=

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Looks great! Thanks!

I have two problems though: when I edit the post with the "text" option, every line is aparently font size "small". It doesn't look any different in the preview though, so "small" is actually the usual size now. After some editing I got used to it being there, but when I tried to copy a line with a bigger font size it still changes it to small. It's shown in the usual font in preview as well. Though I don't know if that's because of the update, because the 10ki blog looks weird for me in general right now.
Which leads to my second problem: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11987407364.html Is it just me or are the links to the gifs broken? Once I refresh the page some gifs appear, but most don't. :f5:
Last edited by Neminia on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

What happens if you paste a line with a bigger font size on html view?  The gif links on ameblo are working for me.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It seems it works for me. I'm a bit unsure about emoticons though, but we'll see when I'll prep a Mizuki's post.
Campy <3 !
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183964" data-time="1423610056">

I'm potentially interested in Karin, Erina, Ayumi, and Maria.
</blockquote>
I would like to pepper for Erina, however I am still new here so my first pepper post may not be 100% correct.

But if you kindly would have patience with me I would like to try it.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]
What happens if you paste a line with a bigger font size on html view?  The gif links on ameblo are working for me.
[/quote]

[quote="Meikochi"]
It seems it works for me. I'm a bit unsure about emoticons though, but we'll see when I'll prep a Mizuki's post.
[/quote]

Thanks, it's working for me now. I don't know what happened yesterday, could have been my browser or some issues with ameblo. 
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

To Lurkette and Taylor, I have been a bit busy these days, I will resume prepping later today.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I can't prep for the next few days due to weather issues. I've been losing power and internet periodically due to ice. 

I'll probably resume prepping by Friday or Saturday. : )
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PyoKiyo" data-cid="184243" data-time="1424200619"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="183964" data-time="1423610056">

I'm potentially interested in Karin, Erina, Ayumi, and Maria.</blockquote>
I would like to pepper for Erina, however I am still new here so my first pepper post may not be 100% correct.

But if you kindly would have patience with me I would like to try it.</blockquote>
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take on any more girls (2 is my limit), but thanks so much for offering!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Just a note to my preppers:  I usually don't prep on weekends or days off so if it seems like I am inactive please continue to prep because I intend to catch up when I get back. :) If I ever do plan to go inactive for a bit I am going to do my best to let you guys know from now on instead of just disappearing.

This is just a general announcement, I'm  not sure if Sakura or Risako have been posting regularly since Friday or not.

So Xepher please start prepping daily from this post: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11990789657.html
meikochi, if you are back please start prepping daily from this post: http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/entry-11989042755.html (There are a few posts after that one but since I doubt she will keep posting after the hiatus I don't want to miss any of her posts)

Thank you!!!!!!!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Mezumiiru, can you prep Momoko's two posts from the 16th?  There's one on each blog.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Lately I have been wanting to help out again with prepping. I checked the spreadsheet and I can start prepping for the three girls that need prepped (Haruka, Suzuki Kanon, and Rikako) if you would like. Please let me know; I can start immediately.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Just to let you all know, reinlite has offered to pick up translating Otsuka Aina. He/she will decide if a prepper is needed, but otherwise they're all set up to start. :thumbsup:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="185038" data-time="1424364305">Lately I have been wanting to help out again with prepping. I checked the spreadsheet and I can start prepping for the three girls that need prepped (Haruka, Suzuki Kanon, and Rikako) if you would like. Please let me know; I can start immediately.</blockquote>
You have an active prepper account so yeah, you can start right away whenever translators tell you who needs to be prepped and starting from which post.

PM me if you have any trouble logging in or with anything else.
Last edited by aine on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん