The K-Pop Spam Thread

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Derby
ANGERME

Re: The K-Pop Spam Thread

Post by Derby »

LOL I saw on facebook that CNBLUE won an award 1/2/3/X years ago and they did not attend to the ceremony, but they still won the award
I don't know if they were talking about the MAMA's but I assumed it was the same show

Bom's drug scandal? Is that still a thing?
And for SNSD, Tiffany was there and she was able to take TTS' trophy, I don't know why she would not do the same with SNSD's in case they were the winners
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="182224" data-time="1417651489">
LOL I saw on facebook that CNBLUE won an award 1/2/3/X years ago and they did not attend to the ceremony, but they still won the award

I don't know if they were talking about the MAMA's but I assumed it was the same show

And for SNSD, Tiffany was there and she was able to take TTS' trophy, I don't know why she would not do the same with SNSD's in case they were the winners</blockquote>

No one is really talking about it anymore but obviously people don't suddenly like Bom again.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Derby"]
And for SNSD, Tiffany was there and she was able to take TTS' trophy, I don't know why she would not do the same with SNSD's in case they were the winners
[/quote]

I guess it's different if 1/3rd or just 1/8th is there.
But it's not like SNSD did that much interesting stuff this year to deserve the award anyway.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They really didn't. Also Derby, I asked my friends and they said that when CNBlue won that award (some other people who didn't show up also won some stuff) the rule hadn't been set in place yet. It's now a no show, no win thing.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="182112" data-time="1417326966">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182101" data-time="1417323033">
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read ... eq=20">The Nazi girl group are now in trouble over using the Japanese imperial flag on their album cover.</a>
</blockquote>
I'm not seeing it.

Is it supposed to be in that album picture?</blockquote>

It's kind of transparent in the background. I had to have someone point it out to me, and people could just be reaching. But I guess it's not out of the question, given they've stated they weren't going to change the nazi themed stuff. Their company might think shock press is a good idea.

[/quote]

Is that really an uncommon image to use? Seems like a total reach to me.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="182239" data-time="1417689013"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182113" data-time="1417331238">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="182112" data-time="1417326966"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182101" data-time="1417323033"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read ... eq=20">The Nazi girl group are now in trouble over using the Japanese imperial flag on their album cover.</a></blockquote>I'm not seeing it.

It's kind of transparent in the background. I had to have someone point it out to me, and people could just be reaching. But I guess it's not out of the question, given they've stated they weren't going to change the nazi themed stuff. Their company might think shock press is a good idea.
</blockquote>

Is that really an uncommon image to use? Seems like a total reach to me.
</blockquote>

Probably in Korea it is.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="182239" data-time="1417689013">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182113" data-time="1417331238">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="182112" data-time="1417326966">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182101" data-time="1417323033">
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read ... eq=20">The Nazi girl group are now in trouble over using the Japanese imperial flag on their album cover.</a>
</blockquote>
I'm not seeing it.

It's kind of transparent in the background. I had to have someone point it out to me, and people could just be reaching. But I guess it's not out of the question, given they've stated they weren't going to change the nazi themed stuff. Their company might think shock press is a good idea.</blockquote>

Is that really an uncommon image to use? Seems like a total reach to me.</blockquote>

Probably in Korea it is.

[/quote]

Oh yeah, there is that, lol.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Guys I don't know if you have done this other years but I think somebody should open a thread (or maybe here because we're a few K-pop fans on the bbs) for our favorite K-pop releases of the year!

Basically because I have the impression that this year has been boring.........
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="182418" data-time="1418331611">I think somebody should open a thread</blockquote>
What's stopping you? ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

^ My english is so basic that I couldn't make a thread name with fancy-sounding words such as 'Census' or 'Giveaway', words that I don't even know what they mean!

The fact that I don't even know how to open a thread is irrelevant
Image Hey
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Derby"]
^ My english is so basic that I couldn't make a thread name with fancy-sounding words such as 'Census' or 'Giveaway', words that I don't even know what they mean!

The fact that I don't even know how to open a thread is irrelevant
[/quote]

"Give away your K-pop releases of the year - This is actually a census"
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

A fancammer turned down having dinner with EXID to make more fancams:
http://antikpopfangirl.blogspot.co.at/2014/12/who-would-turn-down-date-with-exid-this.html

Godspeed.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

http://gaonchart.co.kr/chart/2014_1.php

Gaon 2014 chart is out, if you want to see how your faves did. As far as digital stuff goes, Melon is considered the go to for Korea but if their chart is out I haven't seen it.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/ ... g-debut">A performance group named VIVIDIVA will be making their official debut soon</a> :)
I know it's just another debut of many but this is an interesting case because they're using AKB's method to promote themselves :) I wonder how it'll work out for them :)
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Finally guys! Nine Muses is back with Drama and two new members called Keumjo and Sojin
Tbh I have not listened to the song yet, I'm going to sleep and for some reason I don't like to listen to new songs when I'm sleepy
so... just want to leave this somewhere to remember I have to see this...
Image Hey
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

4minute - Crazy. This is a jam!
Last edited by Zaeleus on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

^ Not sure if I want to say I'm glad they didn't release one of the crappiest song of the year this time or this is so horrible 
:( Probably I need to listen to that more times
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The rest of the mini is less polarizing, if you want to give it a try, Derby. It's okay if you don't love it, because I love Hyuna enough for like 50 people. She's been my girl literally since the day 4minute debuted lol.

They really aren't playing around with this comeback. I love it.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zaeleus" data-cid="183869" data-time="1423453033">4minute - Crazy. This is a jam!</blockquote>
I only care about Hyuna being hot and this MV did not satisfy my lust.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="183894" data-time="1423515160"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zaeleus" data-cid="183869" data-time="1423453033"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCLBTmjJBY">4minute - Crazy</a>. This is a jam!</blockquote>
I only care about Hyuna being hot and this MV did not satisfy my lust.</blockquote>

Were you not able to lust after the rest of them?
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="183906" data-time="1423520539"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="183894" data-time="1423515160"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zaeleus" data-cid="183869" data-time="1423453033">4minute - Crazy. This is a jam!</blockquote>I only care about Hyuna being hot and this MV did not satisfy my lust.</blockquote>
Were you not able to lust after the rest of them?</blockquote>
To me 4 Minute is "Hyuna and her four background dancers". I don't even know their names.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="183911" data-time="1423521826"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="183906" data-time="1423520539"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="183894" data-time="1423515160"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zaeleus" data-cid="183869" data-time="1423453033"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCLBTmjJBY">4minute - Crazy</a>. This is a jam!</blockquote>I only care about Hyuna being hot and this MV did not satisfy my lust.</blockquote>
Were you not able to lust after the rest of them?</blockquote>
To me 4 Minute is "Hyuna and her four background dancers". I don't even know their names.</blockquote>

That's fair. Jiyoon and Gayoon sing over half of all their songs so you should learn their names. :( Jiyoon especially is really pretty.

But she dyed her hair green so she is going to look awful in all the lives lololol. She always ruins her hair right after filming an MV, I swear.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="183913" data-time="1423522187">
That's fair. Jiyoon and Gayoon sing over half of all their songs so you should learn their names. :( Jiyoon especially is really pretty.

But she dyed her hair green so she is going to look awful in all the lives lololol. She always ruins her hair right after filming an MV, I swear.
</blockquote>

I don't care about their songs. :whafap:

Sorry that I am so learning-resistant to you trying to educate me on them. haha
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="183919" data-time="1423523955"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="183913" data-time="1423522187">

But she dyed her hair green so she is going to look awful in all the lives lololol. She always ruins her hair right after filming an MV, I swear.</blockquote>

I don't care about their songs. :whafap:

Sorry that I am so learning-resistant to you trying to educate me on them. haha</blockquote>

It's okay. As long as you like Hyuna.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I happen to love 4minute first for Hyuna and second for Queen Gayoon, so I'm all over new releases. I liked "Is It Poppin'?" but yeeeaah everything after "Volume Up" doesn't hold a candle to that magnificence of that song. I'll check this one out when I'm on my computer, but I'm excited if it's already got a reputation for being better than the last few.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that's hot shit. Right up my alley and I love it. That instrument they keep replaying throughout the whole thing is just as amazing as the sax sample they reused throughout Volume Up.
Last edited by showraniy on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

For me the only background dancer right now is Jihyun. (supposed to be the lead dancer...) I did not even remember her until she popped up on my screen to sing the 2 lines she has in this song.
Did she even get any solo shot before her lines??? She was like totally invisible

And Rainy, yes this one is by far better than the 2 past releases, this one is hip-hop while the other 2 could not even be classified as SOMETHING
Image Hey
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Amber - Shake That Brass (feat. Taeyeon (Girl's Generation)). It's a fairly fun song, and there are a lot of cameos in the music video to give it a watch. Yeah. Uh huh.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

This is exactly what I expected when they announced her solo.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Baby Kara's Sojin has committed suicide. It says that she and DSP had mutually ended her contract a month ago. She wasn't part of the lineup for their upcoming group. I wonder if that played a role. :/
Nacchi
Juice=Juice

Post by Nacchi »

from what i understood, it said that dsp had been negelecting her for a long time. 
Abe Natsumi <3