[2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Kimmy
Kenshuusei

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by Kimmy »

Is Kanon even in the video? I don't remember seeing her at all.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by momoirosaya »

^No, she's not.

Seishun PV is up on Hello Station.

Are there 2 versions of this PV? Or is that director guys going to be cut into this??

The dance is really active, lots of punching motions. Karin fits better in with this PV than Yuugure, especially since it's dance heavy and she's better than Kanon at dancing.

And Masaki has gotten so much better at expressions! Plus she's getting prettier as she gets older (not that I didn't think she was before). That wink she does at the end is super cute.

Everyone looks really pretty here, I like their makeup on them. So a round of applause for whoever styled them. (Especially Duu!)

12th gen doesn't look too "pre-idol". They look good! I really want to see them dance version and watch them though.

Hah, notice how they don't know how to translate those proverbs.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I thought I remembered seeing Kanon in the 30sec preview of the Seishun PV (the one with the train) but I could've been mistaken.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

They're probably making another version of it.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Just watched both MVs and they're both nice, but I think Ima Koko Kara wins for my favorite song of the single. Overall just not digging this single too much. Seishun is probably my least favorite, but I still like it. I still don't understand why Karin was in the close ups. I get covering for the dance, but the close ups just seem unnecessary. Maria is honestly so pretty in a way brand new girls usually aren't so in a couple years I think she's going to be just absolutely stunning.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I personally really like this single because all the songs are so different.

I noticed that the Yuugure PV on Hello Station, was different from the other version, plus the other one said it was the promotional version, so I wonder if the other one is the one they're going to use, but I hopenot because the Hello Station one was edited better. Maybe they went with a different edit once that one leaked.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Ok so this is the last time I'll stray off-topic. I'm pretty sure I complain about Karin every time my posts mention her but I'm sure I don't talk about her every other post as someone says (in recent posts, maybe). And if it makes you feel any better, I talk about the girls' appearance (favorite or not, negatively or positively) in almost all my posts. It's not just Karin. Talking about girls' appearance is my habit and I do it to the girls all the time, so it's unavoidable that I do it to Karin, and of course when I do it I say what I really think. (I'm pretty sure when I talked about how I hate Karin's bland voice and expressions someone held it against me. So whether talking about appearance or "presence" people just don't like it when I bitch Karin).

About the songs, I like both songs. I never thought I'll like Seishun but it's definitely growing on me. The PVs are simple but I like the peacful feel of Yuugure's PV.
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Thea"]
Since the videos were taken down, and I obsessively download, I re-upped it to DM. Yuugure wa Ameagari!

[/quote]

Wow, I had just seen screenshots before, but now that I watch the video I see just how much Karin was in it... what were they thinking?

I counted eight shots which focused on Karin -- in contrast to Riho, the normal focus of MVs, who only got... two. (I think Mizuki and Sakura got the most, and of course there were the shots focusing on 12ki.)

I really hope they edit this before the full version comes out.

I can just imagine Morning Musume's casual fans asking things like "Who's the new girl with the short hair? She's cute!" and being disappointed learning she's not even a member. :P
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^ I think that's the point though, so then they can discover JJ.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

But having that many more solo shots than the other girls who are actually part of the group is whats annoying. I was okay with Karin replacing Kanon since I assumed she wouldn't have been featured much; Kanon is normally in the back. 

I can see them using it as a way to promote J=J, but they could've gone another way doing it.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Oh I have no doubt they did this more for J=J's benefit, but it is a little silly watching her lip-sync to a song she's not even singing. :P It's a bit misleading.
Last edited by WonderBuono on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I have seriously never been so angry about music videos before.  I am glad to see that the Japanese fans in the comments seem to feel the same way though.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

So where the hell is the awesome video with the train jumping then?? idk, somebody really dropped the ball with these two videos right now in a number of ways.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm assuming te train video will come on Monday. They seem to be making 2 different MVs for songs now.
Formerly Mizura
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

<div>Looking at the Karin ver., I don't see any problem with. She had some really pretty shots and I guess they wanted to use them which IS the job of the editor is to put in really good shots in the video. I don't know why anybody would make a big fuss over this. We know she's not in the group and they'll just replace her stuff with Kanon in the actual PV just like they put Karin back in when Ayumi replaced her...</div>
<div> </div>
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think it's odd to have close ups of a non-member. Having someone fill a spot for the dance makes sense, but close ups? Nah. It's weird. And on the off chance someone who isn't familiar with the group watches it, they have no reason to believe she's not a regular member of the group. That's screen time they should have spent on actual members. Especially since it means they went out of their way to have her film the close up version.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Reason Kanon wasn't in the music videos AT ALL wasn't because of her injury. She had the flu and these music videos are done usually in a day so I'm sure it was a last minute thing to just throw Karin in with the close-ups since she was already doing the dance. But I think that was a stupid idea. It wasn't like Zukki had solo lines where they could have just done some magic editing and thrown it to a dance shot or something. It wouldn't be the first time they shafted someone during one of their lines in favor of someone else in Morning Musume. 

Just watched the H!S versions now. In the dance she's hardly noticeable and I would have been totally fine with that but no, they had to go the extra mile. To be honest half the time in the dance shot I was confusing her and Haruka since they both have almost the same hairstyle. It's funny in a way. 

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The train MV will not be included in this single. Apparently it's owned by Fuji TV so they will be releasing it.

Also more PV previews <a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/q1SqnkKuHtA">http://you ... nkKuHtA</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I hope the train MV shows up on YouTube. That was the main thing I've been looking forward to.
Formerly Mizura
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Wow, totally lame. Guess I'll stick to pirating this single.

Sorry 12ki.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

All I can say regarding the Zukki thing is that, let's be real, if it had been Ayumi, Riho, or Mizuki who had the flu, the release of the video teaser would have been pushed back to allow time for their parts to be recorded.  I feel like a set-up similar to Ijiwaru, with Karin in the dance shot but Zukki in close ups, would surely have been possible.  Oh well, no use bitching about it, what's done is done.  But I personally feel like it's a very shady move on UFP's part.  We all know they want Karin to be a big deal, and they seized their chance to get her face out there and maybe lead a few people into discovering J=J.  There's a possibility that Zukki herself didn't feel she'd be up to recording her shots even with a postponed recording date.  I hope that's what happened here because otherwise... I'm side eying the situation a bit.
Last edited by Farrah on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Farrah"]
There's a possibility that Zukki herself didn't feel she'd be up to recording her shots even with a postponed recording date.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Kanon missed the entire Winter Hello Project tour, so she had to be doing pretty poorly in addition to her injury. Even if they're injured, they usually just have them sit while they sing, so she must have been pretty sick to not even be able to do that.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Well, I can understand not singing for hours in a long, sweaty concert.  That's a recipe to pass out from fever, anyone who has performed under stage lights can vouch for that.  But a little bit of make-up and an hour mostly stationary in front of a camera and studio lights?  All I can think is that were it me, I'd fight tooth and nail to be there, even invisioning the absolute sickest I've been sans hospital time haha.  But that's just me, everyone is obviously different.  Must suck for Zukki fans, though (and Zukki, having the bad combo of injuries and sickness back to back).
Last edited by Farrah on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Zukki was in the Winter concert. They pulled her in on the 5th concert, probably realizing they needed someone because a ton of girls were out with the flu. She later got it herself and missed the concert in Aichi but she was back after that. She could just sing, not dance.

I think a total of 8 girls got it this year. 5 of which were out on filming day for the concert, which is why Zukki was pulled in. I'm sure if they weren't sick, she wouldn't have been asked to come in.

And let us remember Wakuteka Take a chance. They bent over backwards trying to get Ayumi into that dance video. But that was at the start of their whole formation team dancing so it's understandable they wanted her in it. But still. I think they released a ton of videos of that before the actual music video was finalized.

Though with Ayumi she hurt herself at work, while Zukki hurt herself at home. So basically it's like, we're punishing you Zukki for hurting yourself by doing something that wasn't work related so you can't be in this video. Thanks for coming in during the concerts and helping out. Sorry you're sick now. Still can't be in the video. That's how I see it. 

Anyway. HOW ABOUT THEM 12th gen members, eh!? I feel sorry for them because they got overshadowed by all this crap the company did. Basically they are being treated in a 4th gen level. When I was hoping for a 6th gen level. They had the girls for how many months? And not a single one of them gets any time to shine during the song. Not that I'd really want them too. They sort of all seem like filler vocals at the moment. Maria has potential but I only LEARNED that from watching the Hina'Fest video.

<div> </div>
<div>Overall I'm not really happy with this single. I mean it's okay but I really just don't care for it. And the one thing I did care about is owned by Fuji TV. :<</div>
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Personally, I like the 4th gen method of making the n00bs earn their place, although the current crop of older members is hardly a Murderers Row of idols, so there's that. Still, the 12th gen has not shown that they are deserving of any lines at the moment. I agree that Maria shows potential, but that's all it is right now, and it's still pretty raw. 

This single is pretty average.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yeah, let's remember back to the times where if you did something bad your lines were reduced in a song (think Miyabi in Madayade).... This is pretty much the same thing, lol. She hurt herself not at work but on her own time. And at probably *the* most crucial time. Formations had to be redone not only for her absence, but also when she joined back (concerts). I was upset at first too, but I came to realize this counts as a "punishment" for her actions lol

She was in bed sick all the days of shooting, so she wasn't at work then....
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

lol if it's a punishment that's seriously so stupid. Let's punish you cause you got inured. Awesome.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I've tried to say this but I can't find the words.
I just wanted to say that is specially bad for Kanon because if she can't be featured on music videos and also she can't perform and the only people who realize that are her fans, is like "ok so we see that you could graduate tomorrow and everything would still be the same". And also I hope she can recover of her injury 100% because if not she will end up like Aika for sure.

And as for the punishment, I know it is Fuji TV's property but wasn't she featured on the train music video? at least in the close-ups with that broken japanese door. I think it was just the flu that Q said.
Image Hey
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
lol if it's a punishment that's seriously so stupid. Let's punish you cause you got inured. Awesome.
[/quote]

[quote="Derby"]
I've tried to say this but I can't find the words.
I just wanted to say that is specially bad for Kanon because if she can't be featured on music videos and also she can't perform and the only people who realize that are her fans, is like "ok so we see that you could graduate tomorrow and everything would still be the same". And also I hope she can recover of her injury 100% because if not she will end up like Aika for sure.

And as for the punishment, I know it is Fuji TV's property but wasn't she featured on the train music video? at least in the close-ups with that broken japanese door. I think it was just the flu that Q said.
[/quote]

Miyabi's scandal isn't proven to be true, it may have just been an odd coincidence. But either way it's been a while without a girl getting "punished" in some way (since they've been pretty clean). It doesn't seem that unreasonable to think it an option.

But yes, she was totally sick in bed with the flu and couldn't go :)