Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by MejraThea »

I lost it when Duu was pretending to be Tsugimoto-san.  :wub:
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="188633" data-time="1433958605">
MM performing Happy Summer Wedding on TV
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/yAX2hSjktZQ">https://y ... hSjktZQ</a>

Maria and Akane weren't old enough to perform (it was after 9pm).</blockquote>

They technically performed around 8:36 pm, not really past nine. But maybe they didn't want to take a chance because the show didn't end till like 8:55 pm, then they have to take off the costumes and makeup, and etc.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
MM performing Happy Summer Wedding on TV
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/yAX2hSjktZQ">https://y ... hSjktZQ</a>

Maria and Akane weren't old enough to perform (it was after 9pm).
[/quote]

Here's the same footage in a different video... Sounds like they drowned out the music so it wouldn't get flagged. It has better video than the other though, so thought I'd post it in case anyone wanted a better visual~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I lost it when Eripon did the "HA HA HA" part.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tf3e ... 5_tv">Full performance</a> including Nacchi singing with Chris Hart, they sang Butterfly and another song. MM had a quick talk with Momoclo afterwards.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Ciao Bella Cinquetti apparently means "5 Beautiful young ladies". More news about why they had the name change: http://pureidolheart.net/2015/06/the-possible-undergo-name-change/Whatever floats their boat I guess.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

A lot of rumors that Shimamura Uta might be leaving Country Girls going around right now...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

What?? I want to see the source for this. And hopefully it stays as a rumor.  Honestly, it doesn't entirely surprise me. My favorite members of new groups are usually the first to leave.

I did some poking around, and according to H!O she hasn't appeared in recent concert and hasn't blogged. Apparently there was a 2ch thread that got taken down. I'm waiting for an official statement from H!P before I assume anything.
Last edited by Elpis on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

That's really a shame. She was adorable :(
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

It sucks if it's happening. Uta had greatness written all over her. The rumor is "unforeseen family circumstances," which could mean parents getting a job transfer and just not being able to maintain two homes for her to stay in Tokyo.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

There's also this screenshot of the H!P homepage, but the article got taken down because it was up by mistake. The date says 6/14, so we will known for sure then :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Can someone translate that for the rest of us?
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

It just says "Important announcement about Shimamura Uta," and it's dated for the 14th. It was apparently up briefly and got taken down.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Fans were already kind of worried, and then the fact that she wasn't at yesterday's show kind of threw things into overdrive...

I'll be really sad if this is true :/
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

She's my second favorite member of the group, I really hope it's not true. This is why I need to avoid getting attached to any members of groups until someone leaves. Someone always leaves.
ImageImage
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I'm wishing it's not true, but I'm honestly pessimistic about this now that an announcement was made concerning her.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Something evidently happened. I she left the group wouldn't they want to announce it right away so they can remove all evidence of her on the website?
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They might have to wait for stuff to be finalized, paper work, contract stuff...

On a lighter note, here is Country Girls' performances of Waracchaou yo Boyfriend and Happiness Koufuku Kangei from Berryz Matsuri
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2646078 ... 6460788</a>
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

I'm going to be incredibly sad if Uta leaves the group, but for some reason, I had a feeling she may not be in the group for very long in the first place. Either way, I hope the announcement is not that she leaving, but I wont get my hopes up :C
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I kind of had a feeling she would be the first to leave. Do you think they'll add a new member? Because if Uta leaves, they'll only have 4 members when Momoko eventually leaves and I think this group just fits 5 better.
ImageImage
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

They could add another Kenshuusei like Funali Musubu if it is true.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="188683" data-time="1434054977">
I kind of had a feeling she would be the first to leave. Do you think they'll add a new member? Because if Uta leaves, they'll only have 4 members when Momoko eventually leaves and I think this group just fits 5 better.</blockquote>
Same thought. Someone was speculating that that's what the H!P Hokkaido auditions could be about.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

As she is tied for my favorite in CG, I am not happy about this possibility at all. 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I figured the Hokkaido auditions would be for a 2nd Generation, but replacement members are a possibility. I don't see CG being a 4 member unit (once Momoko leaves). Why couldn't one of the members I don't really care about be the one to leave?
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^I'm still sad about Aina too... :/

I know I'm just adding fuel to the fire here, but you know how The Girls Live was postponed for 2 weeks? I was scrolling through 2ch threads and people were saying how Chii-chan has been taking over Uta's work, and what if Uta was the one scheduled to coordinate next week, not Chisaki and they had to hold off on the broadcasts to find a Country Girls replacement!? D:

Also I wanted to add that all the H!P groups performing Berryz songs was uploaded by the same user who uploaded the CG one.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/40190556"> ... 0190556</a>

MM - Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni/Genghis Khan

JJ - Kokuhaku Funsui Hiroba/TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

AN - Ryuusei Boy/Gag 100bun kai Aishite Kudasai
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Morning amusing sound so good. Ai was Itsumo would have been a good single for them. Also I was really pleased about Kanon getting a solo line. And I'm starting to like Masaki more recently.
ImageImage
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Saya"]
^I'm still sad about Aina too... :/

I know I'm just adding fuel to the fire here, but you know how The Girls Live was postponed for 2 weeks? I was scrolling through 2ch threads and people were saying how Chii-chan has been taking over Uta's work, and what if Uta was the one scheduled to coordinate next week, not Chisaki and they had to hold off on the broadcasts to find a Country Girls replacement!? D:

Also I wanted to add that all the H!P groups performing Berryz songs was uploaded by the same user who uploaded the CG one.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/40190556"> ... 0190556</a>

MM - Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni/Genghis Khan

JJ - Kokuhaku Funsui Hiroba/TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

AN - Ryuusei Boy/Gag 100bun kai Aishite Kudasai
[/quote]

That's a false rumor. Girls Live was postponed for 2 weeks because of tennis coverage. 

I'm gonna be bummed if Uta leaves. She was such a raw talent that H!P doesn't get a lot of these days. But I don't like all this secret waiting. Just pull the band-aid off already if she's gone. >_< 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Maybe she just had an accident or something and has some broken bones and the important announcement is that she won't be around for the next 5-6 months, JUST MAYBE.

And I hope management realize that MM sounds a lot better with Ai wa itsumo, Genghis, Happy summer wedding, etc... Every song that is not EDMpop shit and they change their style soon
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

If it were injury, they would have said something already. It's much more serious than that if it is something, but I hope it's nothing too serious though. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Miyabi got an Instagram <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/miyaaa0825">http:/ ... aaa0825</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi