Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Elpis »

It's also a possibility that the screenshot is fake. Although with her missing events and stuff, it wouldn't make the most sense.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Fuuuuuu..... If Uta leaves, that'll really hurt Country Girls in multiple ways. She'll be like Yuukarin 2.0. As with everyone else, I hope it's not true. Just imagine if she passed 12ki audition, and then had to leave MM. That would be a big loss, too. 

Either way she seemed well-liked by both fans and members, so it'd be a shame to see her go.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

C-ute on Music Station! Rejoice!!! 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Why did they perform such an old song?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Who knows, but it's hard to complain when they're still not really relevant enough for an appearance at all.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It worked. Look at the MV ranking right now for Rekochoku. C-ute's at #5 and #33 for two songs. They've never been that high ever.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

It's so weird how a performance on Music Station from an H!P has become all but unheard of.  It's a shame they didn't perform Tsugi no Kado wo Magare, I feel like it has more mainstream appeal.  It totally sounds like it could be an anime op.  Crazy Kanzen na Otona is actually one of my favorite songs from them, but I don't think it has much crossover appeal to non-idol fans.
Last edited by Farrah on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Did anyone else think Airi sounded a biiiit off from usual?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Maybe she was having an off day.

This is random but brown hair suits her really well, and she looks even cuter lately!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

This was like, a day after their arena concert. It's a wonder they are all still up and running after that.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
This was like, a day after their arena concert. It's a wonder they are all still up and running after that.
[/quote]

Ohhhhhhh was it?? Thanks, that makes x10 more sense!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Murota Mizuki 17th birthday event 6.12.15

event 1

Pantomime

Birthday song and Sasaki Rikako appearance

1.Kiseki no Kaori dance (Matsuura)

MC - Hello Pro monomane

2.Iki wo Kasanemashou (Nacchi)

3.Moshimo...

Challenge corner

4.Bishoujo Shinri

5.21ji made no Cinderella (with glowing magic wand)

event 2

Pantomime

1.Campus Life (with story show)

MC - Hello Pro monomane, Wada Ayaka appearance

2.Iki wo Kasanemashou (Nacchi)

3.Moshimo...

Throw signed ping pong balls, candy corner

4.Suki ni naccha ikenai hito

5.21ji made no Cinderella
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Jesus, there are a lot of dinosaurs on those lists. Utada Hikaru? Namia Amuro? Yuki? And fucking aiko at no. 1!  I'm actually shocked that Ayumi Hamasaki isn't on it.

And probably better than half of the dudes that comprise the Male Groups list are eligible for retirement benefits, or within a few years of it. The past ten years has been a pretty sad decade for Jpop.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

A lot of j-pop fans get pissy at those of us who have started paying more attention to Korean music, but the simple matter of it is, Japanese music has been pretty stale lately.  In middle school and early high school, I'd say at least 70% of the music I purchased was imported from Japan.  I've only bought one Japanese album this year.  Japanese music sales have been down for the last few years as well, despite piracy staying at around the same level, so it seems like the general public is a bit bored right now too.  

There is still good music coming out of Japan, but the charts have been so warped by things like bulk-buying that it's harder for artists that don't build that kind of fandom to become mainstream.  I feel like ten years ago, you saw so much more variety in the type of artists topping Oricon.  Hikki, Ayu and Kumiko are all but irrelevant and I feel like no one has really taken their place because so many labels are focusing on putting out one type of artist or group.
Last edited by Farrah on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="188788" data-time="1434250802">
Jesus, there are a lot of dinosaurs on those lists. Utada Hikaru? Namia Amuro? Yuki? And fucking aiko at no. 1! I'm actually shocked that Ayumi Hamasaki isn't on it.

And probably better than half of the dudes that comprise the Male Groups list are eligible for retirement benefits, or within a few years of it. The past ten years has been a pretty sad decade for Jpop.</blockquote>

Aiko is frequently on Music Station and Namie chugs out like one album a year and still brings in fairly high sales. It's not surprising to see them on it.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Wasn't like 2007 the beginning of the idol war and the end of the soloists?

There a couple of newer somewhat popular soloists out, but they don't sell nearly as well as groups do so companies are less likely to take chances on them.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The digital charts are dominated by soloists. There's still plenty of them out there, they're just not getting a lot of love physically. Makes sense. Physical albums in Japan aren't exactly a steal.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Yeah I meant physical sales, I should have been more clear.

Don't artists make less through iTunes and Rekochoku though than physical sales?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="188788" data-time="1434250802">
Jesus, there are a lot of dinosaurs on those lists. Utada Hikaru? Namia Amuro? Yuki? And fucking aiko at no. 1! I'm actually shocked that Ayumi Hamasaki isn't on it.

And probably better than half of the dudes that comprise the Male Groups list are eligible for retirement benefits, or within a few years of it. The past ten years has been a pretty sad decade for Jpop.
</blockquote>

Aiko is frequently on Music Station and Namie chugs out like one album a year and still brings in fairly high sales. It's not surprising to see them on it.

[/quote]

<div>You're kind of making my point for me, though. Where is the new blood? I would expect such lists to include a couple of 35 - 50 year old singers on it, not to be dominated by them. Both of the male lists are worse than the solo female list by a fair margin, too. There are only three guys on the solo list who are under the age of 40 and two who are over 50. If the list remains the same in 2016, it will include a 60 year old (Keisuke Kuwata).</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It's like the girl-group idol boom has choked everything else out the past five years or so, and a general Jpop decline for five years before that. It says a lot about the industry that talent from the late 90s is still dominating every list except for girl groups. These are people whose best work is years behind them, but there is no apparently alternative if you want new music by talented singers.</div>
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

The indies scene has plenty of awesome singers and bands, but they never get a chance to break out.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

For male soloists I think Takahashi Yuu is pretty popular, and he's newer. His first single was back in 2010 (or was it 2011?).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Kobushi Debut announcement footage:
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/rIC62PqVa-o">JIJI Press</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/DO9YSEZLBnk">maidigiTV</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

Morning Musume'15 DVD Magazine Vol. 73, coincidentally missing the top three vote-getters from the "Who's next to go" thread.  Looks like you people got what you wanted.  :noway:

[spoiler2]
Yes, I'm aware that they're not there because they're not taking part in the musical.
[spoiler2]
Those three are also the three that I voted for in that thread. :ph34r:
[/spoiler2]
[/spoiler2]
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

^Maa-chan is such a great asset in things like this... Where's it's just straight up interactions/reactions with simple, limited situations.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Thursday, June 11 and Saturday, June 13, 2015, Iikubo Haruna passes Yasuda Kei, then Fujimoto Miki in time as sub-leader and is now the second longest serving sub-leader in Morning Musume history.
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"> 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Time as Sub-leader as of Saturday, June 13:
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"> 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">1. Niigaki Risa was sub-leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">2. Iikubo Haruna is sub-leader for 2 years, 23 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">3. Fujimoto Miki was sub-leader for 2 years, 22 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">4. Yasuda Kei was sub-leader 2 years, 20 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">5. Yaguchi Mari was sub-leader for 1 year, 8 months, 25 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">6. Fukumura Mizuki was sub-leader for 1 year, 6 months, 5 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">7. Ikuta Erina is sub-leader for 6 months, 18 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">8. Yoshizawa Hitomi was sub-leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">9. Takahashi Ai was sub-leader for 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

(Not sure if this is release or not) Hello! Project 2015 Summer ~DISCOVERY~ and ~CHALLENGER~. Again with the ~'s.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

So this is from Hello Pro Radio translations. And apparently this is something Sakura said to Kanon.

"2. “Suzuki-san, please don’t run away,” Around the time that Sakura said it, Kanon had to sit out at concerts and rehearsals due to her foot injury. Sakura came up to her at some point and said “Don’t run away” which Kanon simply thought was amusing."

I may be projecting but it sounds like Sakura was worried Kanon would leave the group and didn't want her to.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Did anyone ever link to this video from The Girls Live of Angerme singing Shortcut??

I always feel like the timing of the lines are off on this song. Always.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Did anyone ever link to this video from The Girls Live of Angerme singing Shortcut??
I always feel like the timing of the lines are off on this song. Always.
[/quote]

Those outfits are just AWFUL...
I think the music is just covering up the girls singing.

Made by Haru!