UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by JPope »

I didn't think they all that bad. Like Saya said, most of them probably haven't sung much in a while. I was pleasantly surprised with Mari, who is usually unlistenable leaving the group. And Risa sounds almost as good as she looks. The only one who really disappointed was Takahashi, IMO.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Takahashi still hasn't recovered from her throat surgery. Or she was just having a bad day.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Anderei"]
Rika did a song in French once too, but someone told me she's near impossible to understand in it.
[/quote]
I heard it once ! Without subtitles, only the chorus and some words are understandable yes. With them, it's easier but some sentences stay mumble to me.

[quote="yuzu"]
Yeah, I studied French for three years but I've forgotten most of it now. Although I can sometimes understand it when reading, and I want to learn it again!
[/quote]
If you ever want to practice a bit again, come to the chat ;D ! With Aine and Ap, we will have the pleasure to teach you ;).

[quote="yuzu"]
Meikochi - Iida Kaori Aux Champs Elysees
[/quote]

Thanks ! It's lovely ! I forgot how her voice could be so sweet.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I think my hours are weird because every time I pop in chat it is empty!  But I will definitely check back in more often. :)
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Chat is always empty when I go.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Last edited by WonderBuono on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Futakotamagawa is a pretty boring song, but the MV is at least interesting to look at. It tells a story. Never Never Give Up isn't that bad, but I still like their Omotesando cover more.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Oh man, I expected more of Tsunku, lol! Didn't he play HS ball?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Obviously he wasn't a pitcher? But that was like 30 years ago. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Meh, any ball player should be able to keep it on the home plate side of the batter, lol!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

He was also wearing that huge ass scarf. I feel like that would hinder me from throwing a ball. 

I wonder if he's ever thought about turtlenecks? 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="189277" data-time="1435327261">I think my hours are weird because every time I pop in chat it is empty!  But I will definitely check back in more often. :)</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="189280" data-time="1435327716">Chat is always empty when I go.</blockquote>
But Zaeleus and I are always there! :hmph: Say our names so we get a ping to summon us. And do stick around for more than a few minutes.

As for hours, I usually see people drop by around 4 AM when I'm sleeping, or 4 PM when I'm at work. But Friday and Saturday European time nights can get pretty fun.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="189559" data-time="1436042451">He was also wearing that huge ass scarf. I feel like that would hinder me from throwing a ball. 

I wonder if he's ever thought about turtlenecks?</blockquote>
I was wondering about the scarf, was it just a fashion thing, or to cover the scars from surgeries (I thought they would be done through the mouth, but I have no idea), or keep himself warm?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I usually leave the chat up the whole time I'm on the computer but eventually I just get timed out. It never really occurred to me to summon people.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="189559" data-time="1436042451">
He was also wearing that huge ass scarf. I feel like that would hinder me from throwing a ball. 

I wonder if he's ever thought about turtlenecks?
</blockquote>

I was wondering about the scarf, was it just a fashion thing, or to cover the scars from surgeries (I thought they would be done through the mouth, but I have no idea), or keep himself warm?

[/quote]

Probably to cover his stoma (breathing) opening. Although true, a turtleneck would have done better.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

OH GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH STOMA???!!!  :eekrun:  :wheely:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Wrong stoma, Q, wrong stoma! Bleach what you just saw from your brain.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="189724" data-time="1436478599">Probably to cover his stoma (breathing) opening. Although true, a turtleneck would have done better.</blockquote>
Oh, he has one of those? Don't think it's ever been mentioned. But then it's not like we really need to know. Good thing he's still active in public anyway.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="189733" data-time="1436492619">OH GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH STOMA???!!!  :eekrun:  :wheely:</blockquote>

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I assume he does, since he (probably) had a full Laryngectomy to avoid any of the surrounding tissue also becoming cancerous, and the esophageal speech.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Seems like there's a talk/song session from Taiyou to Ciscomoon on 7/19 (also mechandise and CDs will be sold)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

MM.OG (Kaori, Natsumi, Kei, Mari, Rika, Hitomi, Tsuji and Risa) were on Mecha Mecha Iketeru with Okamura Takahashi. And special appearance by TSUNKU~ <i>heart emoticon</i>Watch
They'll be performing The Peace, Love Machine, and RR21 at FujiTV FNS 27hr special.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Why is it that the most fun we get out of Morning Musume in 2015 is by rehashing nearly 10 year old gags with members who graduated nearly 10 years ago? :dancer:

Tsuji looked the best btw.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]
Why is it that the most fun we get out of Morning Musume in 2015 is by rehashing nearly 10 year old gags with members who graduated nearly 10 years ago? :dancer:

Tsuji looked the best btw.
[/quote]

I totally agree with all of this, except for the part about Tsuji looking the best. Those teeth of hers are comically big. Risa is the best looking of the OGs.

And just so we're clear on things: Mari can have a relationship with a man while leader of MM, then fuck another man in the bed she shares with her husband, and she's welcomed back into the fold, but Kago smokes and dates an older man, and she's fucking banned for life. 

Have I got that about right?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The reason for Kago though is that she broke the law, Mari didn't. I mean I'm not saying one is better than the other, that's just how it is.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I'll say it: what Mari did was far worse than anything Kago did.

If that's really the distinction, then that's fucking weak. Because no one in Japan under the age of 20 smokes. That's just so fucking immoral that no mercy should be granted. 

Fucking a dude in your conjugal bed? Meh. She said she was sorry. It's all good, man.

BTW, I'm not proposing that Mari shouldn't be allowed back, but if Mari is allowed back after what she's done, then it's long past time that Kago be brought back. 
Last edited by JPope on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They got the same treatment. They had to stay out of the limelight for awhile and behave themselves. The difference is that Kago got in trouble again during this period. There are a myriad of other reasons they wouldn't want Kago back at this time.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Kago has been trying to come back but she still has turmoil going on her life that is making it hard.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="189977" data-time="1437333800">
<div>
They got the same treatment. They had to stay out of the limelight for awhile and behave themselves. The difference is that Kago got in trouble again during this period. There are a myriad of other reasons they wouldn't want Kago back at this time.
</div>
</blockquote>

Not really, though. They've both had two scandals, and Mari's second scandal was BY FAR the the most scandalous of all of them. Kago's husband has had several scandals since she was banished from H!P, but as far as I know, there is no evidence that she herself was mixed up in any of it.

So they have not received that same treatment, nor have their misdeeds been equal. Mari has received far better treatment for far worse misdeeds.
Last edited by JPope on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I don't think we can say how bad Mari's really was because we don't know anything about their marriage.

But I feel more sorry for Kago because she didn't have the best upbringing and has had to deal with abuse.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="189974" data-time="1437331610">I totally agree with all of this, except for the part about Tsuji looking the best. Those teeth of hers are comically big. Risa is the best looking of the OGs.

And just so we're clear on things: Mari can have a relationship with a man while leader of MM, then fuck another man in the bed she shares with her husband, and she's welcomed back into the fold, but Kago smokes and dates an older man, and she's fucking banned for life. 

Have I got that about right?</blockquote>
I didn't look at the details, but overall Tsuji looked the youngest and freshest to me, almost as if the idol makeover still held its magic over her. Compared to her the rest looked like slightly tired with life mamas with their 30's inevitably creeping up on them.

But I completely agree that Yaguchi got away with her scandal virtually scot-free compared to the treatment Kago got.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん