Girl's Day is Back

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Zaeleus
ANGERME

Re: Girl's Day is Back

Post by Zaeleus »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="191474" data-time="1442597276">A male fan got on stage (apparently the moderator invited him on a whim) and started dancing really badly. lol
http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/16597655.html</blockquote>
"If you search 'Girls Day fancam', his name will pop up as 'male Hyeri'," implying that Hyeri is just as bad as a random fan? Burn.

I've been watching Girl's Day's One Fine Day where they go on a "vacation" to Okinawa. They're by far one of the most hyperactive groups I've seen on a tv show. Prepare to be annoyed by Hyeri.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Zaeleus"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="191474" data-time="1442597276">
A male fan got on stage (apparently the moderator invited him on a whim) and started dancing really badly. lol
http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/16597655.html
</blockquote>

"If you search 'Girls Day fancam', his name will pop up as 'male Hyeri'," implying that Hyeri is just as bad as a random fan? Burn.

I've been watching Girl's Day's One Fine Day where they go on a "vacation" to Okinawa. They're by far one of the most hyperactive groups I've seen on a tv show. Prepare to be annoyed by Hyeri.

[/quote]

Is she as bad as the ACK ACK ACK?
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

After just two singles in 2015 and none at all in 2016, their newest MV is out:
I'll be yours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7crt2Ip93VI

I'll never understand why Asians go for those strongly colored eye contacts, they look always out of place and weird. Some dark tones? Sure, but not blue and green when everybody knows it's not your natural color.
Other than that, they look as fabulous as always, but the song isn't doing anything for me.
Maybe it's just me, but Hyeri looks different, thought I can't quite put my finger on it why. She's only just 22, so her looking different than two years ago is nothing out of the ordinary anyway.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I was expecting some Electric Shock level of ugly lenses but besides Minah, the others don't look so bad... maybe Sojin does but Yura's eyecolor doesn't go so overboard
Image Hey
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Those lenses just look particularly bad on Minah for me.  Doesn't pull them off at all.

I don't hate this and it was pretty much impossible to comeback from a two year hiatus without disappointing people, but I don't know... it doesn't feel like Girl's Day somehow, which is funny since they've never really had a niche.  It's okay but I feel like it'd suit Sistar so much more.