UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

maryshiin
Kenshuusei

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by maryshiin »

[quote="Thea"]
I figured she might be gay, or that she just isn't the marrying type. Like Sayu.
[/quote]

Sayu ? 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="maryshiin"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191155" data-time="1441479754">
<div>
I figured she might be gay, or that she just isn't the marrying type. Like Sayu.
[/quote]

Sayu ? 

</div>
</blockquote>

Sayu has stated in interviews before that she has no desire to get married and just wants to live at home with her mother and sister.
maryshiin
Kenshuusei

Post by maryshiin »

^ Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for answering :)  (maybe that will change when she gets older though ? i remember Yossie saying things like she never found any guy to her liking and anyway they only saw her as a guy/friend and that she only got confessions from girls)
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Lots of people say that when they're young. I said I'd never get married well into my 30s. Then I met the woman who would become my wife.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="191478" data-time="1442601763">
Lots of people say that when they're young. I said I'd never get married well into my 30s. Then I met the woman who would become my wife.</blockquote>

Agreed, though I imagine Sayu's comment in particular was talking about right then during the time the interview happened. I'd be surprised if she were actually saying she'd never get married ever.
Last edited by showraniy on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="191491" data-time="1442613129"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="191478" data-time="1442601763">
Lots of people say that when they're young. I said I'd never get married well into my 30s. Then I met the woman who would become my wife.</blockquote>
Agreed, though I imagine Sayu's comment in particular was talking about right then during the time the interview happened. I'd be surprised if she were actually saying she'd never get married ever.</blockquote>

That makes more sense.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So the covers and tracklist for Kikka's album are out

CD+DVD

<b>CD</b>

<b>Image</b>

<b>===Tracklist===</b>

1. URAHARA Temptation (URAHARA テンプテーション)
2. Akane Disco (アカネディスコ)
3. "Suki" no Kazoekata (「すき」の数え方)
4. Amai Melody (あまいメロディー)
5. Planetarium (プラネタリウム)
6. Ii jan (いいじゃん)
7. Konna Aishacha (こんな愛しちゃ)
8. Hana (花) (yes, that 17 minute song...)
9. WILDSTRAWBERRY
10. Stairways

Also here's the PV for WILDSTRAWBERRY   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYTfLojSkkc
Last edited by Solarblade on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Here is a little ad with Yasuda Kei* and a parody of Renai Revolution 21.
*Forgive me if I am wrong. I am really bad with the older OG names.
Last edited by star on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Mariko
Kenshuusei

Post by Mariko »

It's Kei! And WOW THAT COMMERCIAL. I love Japanese ads.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It's Yasuda! At the 4:45 mark there's the two comediennes who did the au Password is 0 campaign with MM, also.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

The younger girl in that looks like Niigaki, too hahaha
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Thea"]
It's Yasuda! At the 4:45 mark there's the two comediennes who did the au Password is 0 campaign with MM, also.
[/quote]

I noticed this as well but forgot to mention it. I thought it was cool that they were wearing their Mori Musume (if I remember correctly) outfits.
[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
The younger girl in that looks like Niigaki, too hahaha
[/quote]
I had the same thoguht. I had to do a double take until the logical side of my brain kicked in and said that it couldn't be baby Gaki.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Aibon is back at it again.... She rejoined Girls Beat, it seems. She wrote about it on her blog.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Pretty unexpected but good for her. Hoping this show will be better as last one though.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

No one talking about Goto Maki's pregnancy pictures, her cookbook, and the "scandal" over it?
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Is this some beef about pregnant women in general, or is there something more to it?
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="192685" data-time="1446618990">Goto Maki
pregnancy
cookbook</blockquote>
Like, "put meat in oven until juices come out"? :rimshot:

No, didn't hear anything about it. What's the story?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I haven't heard about the cookbook, but I guess that photo shoot was pretty racy for a woman who's about to pop.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

WTF is the scandal?  She looked hot in those photos and it's a freaking innocent goddamn cookbook.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Eh, I think Maki just exudes a sexual aura, so maybe there are people thinking it's inappropriate while being that pregnant.

No idea, they're perfectly classy to me, especially compared to the nude photos I've seen of western celebrities when pregnant. Or maybe it was just one celebrity. I can't remember who, but some very pregnant western star posed nude for a magazine cover over here and caused a fuss.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I don't think it's a scandal but... Why are those pictures in a cookbook... I don't understand, lol.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

[quote="showraniy"]
Eh, I think Maki just exudes a sexual aura, so maybe there are people thinking it's inappropriate while being that pregnant.

No idea, they're perfectly classy to me, especially compared to the nude photos I've seen of western celebrities when pregnant. Or maybe it was just one celebrity. I can't remember who, but some very pregnant western star posed nude for a magazine cover over here and caused a fuss.
[/quote]

Demi Moore?

Anyway photos like that ( the clothed ones in the article, not any nude photos lol ) make me think of recipe blogs where the authors just have to have a big honking photo story cluttering up the entire post before it gets to the actual recipe. 'So in preparing this for this post I went down to the farmer's market, and THIS was what I wore...' /five paragraphs of store information and pointless minutiae
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Oh, that one is much older than the one I was thinking of, so I guess pregnant nude photoshoots are common. I still think Demi Moore's is very regal and classy, so eh. People complain about anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if the public at large had an issue with the sexualization of expectant mothers.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I don't think it's a scandal but... Why are those pictures in a cookbook... I don't understand, lol.
[/quote]

I don't think they are in the cookbook. I think these are separate things.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
[/quote]

It's a magazine photoshoot, unrelated other than that it's automatically advertising for Goto Maki-related things. Here's a cookbook image.

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

And yes, it seems like every female celebrity takes nude preggo shots now. I think Demi Moore was the first, but Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey, Kourtney Kardashian, Christina Aguilera, Nia Long, Cindy Crawford, and I'm sure others have all since posed for nude preggo shots.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Britney Spears had a very famous nude shoot while pregnant.

The photos I've seen are all very tame but I don't know how conservative Japan is about pregnancy.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="192704" data-time="1446663475">And yes, it seems like every female celebrity takes nude preggo shots now. I think Demi Moore was the first, but Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey, Kourtney Kardashian, Christina Aguilera, Nia Long, Cindy Crawford, and I'm sure others have all since posed for nude preggo shots.</blockquote>
All of these are Western celebrities though. Japan likely has a much more conservative view considering pregnant celebrities tend to drop off the radar once they start to show.

And it's not as if there weren't people complaining about any of those either--they're just no longer in the majority.
Last edited by Zoe on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I find it hilarious that people would get up in arms about a photo showing a little leg from a celebrity that has already bared it all multiple times over the years LOL.  This is less skin than she showed on stage while she was in H!P, much less in her nude photobook.  She looks amazing but that's nothing new!
Last edited by Farrah on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.