UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zoe"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="192704" data-time="1446663475">
And yes, it seems like every female celebrity takes nude preggo shots now. I think Demi Moore was the first, but Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey, Kourtney Kardashian, Christina Aguilera, Nia Long, Cindy Crawford, and I'm sure others have all since posed for nude preggo shots.
</blockquote>

All of these are Western celebrities though. Japan likely has a much more conservative view considering pregnant celebrities tend to drop off the radar once they start to show.

And it's not as if there weren't people complaining about any of those either--they're just no longer in the majority.

[/quote]

I never implied that there weren't people who objected to it, I was merely pointing out how common it is.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="192714" data-time="1446692341">I find it hilarious that people would get up in arms about a photo showing a little leg from a celebrity that has already bared it all multiple times over the years LOL.  This is less skin than she showed on stage while she was in H!P, much less in her nude photobook.  She looks amazing but that's nothing new!</blockquote>I think it's less the one with the legs and more the one with the neckline plunging below her boobs.

Edit: It's not linked in that article: http://i.imgur.com/EYlTxLh.jpg
Last edited by Zoe on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I think people are upset about the high heels and exposed skin, saying it is bad for the baby. It is mostly bullshit from people who just want to hate and feel uncomfortable that being a "Mom" does not immediately render you a sexless, non-entity in the full service of your womb.

There is some snark that Goto is trying too hard to position herself as a "Mama-celebrity" with the conspicuous timing of her bookbook + maternity shoot. It doesn't really fit her image after all. 

I think she looks great. Her belly is VERY small for 8 mo but I know everyone carries differently. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kago singing Happy Summer Wedding.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

^ Really cute performance ^-^

[quote="eri"]
No one talking about Goto Maki's pregnancy pictures, her cookbook, and the "scandal" over it?
[/quote]
[quote="JPope"]
What is so scandalous about these photos?

http://showbiz.liputan6.com/read/2353730/penyanyi-maki-goto-pamer-foto-kehamilan
[/quote]
I came across these browsing TokyoHive yesterday and I didn't think anything of the photos other than how absolutely gorgeous Gocchin looks in them. 

This photo was actually the first one I saw and even then I still didn't see anything wrong with them.
[quote="Zoe"]Edit: It's not linked in that article: http://i.imgur.com/EYlTxLh.jpg[/quote]
People just making a fuss over nothing. Sure she's pregnant but there's nothing risque about these photos at all.
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

So apparently Reina is going to star in a Fushigi Yuugi musical as Miaka. This ... does not seem like the type of role that suits her????
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

This is one of the animes/mangas that I love. And no. No. This is not going to go over well. And a woman as Nuriko?  :doh:
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

A musical version in general just sounds... strange. Has Reina ever played someone outside her yankee character before?
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

A fushigi yugi musical overall sounds pretty awesome. Maybe Reina will do well as Miaka, you never know.
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

if it's as weird as the song solo song she did back when, Nusunda Heart wa Koko Desu ka?...then I'm scared hahaha
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Strangely, I think Reina is perfect as Miaka. I remember Fushigi Yuugi just baaarely since I didn't get too far into it, but wasn't Miaka kinda fiery and passionate? I think that would suit Reina well, and maybe she can make the awkward love subplots more interesting and less awkward.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Also, no one mentioned that Mano Erina will be the 6th member of Juice=Juice's drama! Should help give the drama a boost with all the things Mano has been in lately.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Seems Goto Maki had her baby girl--

I tried looking for the baby's name but I didn't see it. I might've skipped over it, though XD  --Source--

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That is such an adorable picture I cannot even handle it.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Ciao Bella Cinquetti released a new MV
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Mizura"]
Ciao Bella Cinquetti released a new MV
[/quote]

Don't forgot that the lyrics for this song were written by Fukuda Kanon. I think her biggest merit in her lyrics is her pacing, how many syllables she uses, the way her words flow. But this time the actual lyrics themselves didn't really impress me. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Who knew the girl with the glasses at debut, would be a total stunner (BTW, Hashimon). Also, loving that Mororin gets pushed in this song too (well all of them is quite nice, but expected at 4 members now)
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Who knew the girl with the glasses at debut, would be a total stunner (BTW, Hashimon). Also, loving that Mororin gets pushed in this song too (well all of them is quite nice, but expected at 4 members now)
[/quote]
Aina has been pretty for a while, but she was totally vibing Fukumura at times. Their faces are a bit similar. Everyone looked really good. It's strange having only 4 members left, though... and two of the most shadowed members having a ton of lines!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It was never mentioned, but Yossie officially got married on November 22nd. I don't think she's had an official ceremony yet, just filed the paperwork.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Her engagement was announced back in September on here, but yeah I had read they did up the paperwork and had the engagement party recently.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Is there any hope left of Sayu coming back? I thought she said she was taking a break and I was always feeling confident she'd be back, but.. I don't know anymore. I thought she would show up at Rihoriho's graduation.

(Being painfully selfish here)
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Guess it depends on what she wants to do. She's not into acting so unless she wants to do variety she might just stay home? Reina was super close to going back to Fukuoka until Tsunku suggested the band thing.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

I would be happy if she could continue modeling for KERA and begin with LARME.  :party:

(Being even more selfish now)
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I think she'll come back when she's ready. You have to keep in mind that she's being working in the entertainment business nonstop for about 11+ years straight. If she does I think she'll model or something. I think she said that she doesn't want to do variety anymore.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Kago Ai singing I WISH on a show. About the 8:10 mark... I definitely miss her voice. She sings with such ease. Would love to see her welcomed back with the OG, if at all possible. Been about 8 years since her scandal... 

Also saw somewhere that M-line announced Nacchi and Miki will be leaving 3/2016. 
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Saw this on JPLOP. According to the notice, they're leaving the M-Line club, but they'll still be doing activities.  I guess this means that they'll be dropping their FC member-exclusive events, but still going on TV shows and radio shows.  
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm surprised for Nacchi, she was still doing a lot of (FC- only)events (at least, compared with the other OGs).
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm surprised for Nacchi, she was still doing a lot of (FC- only)events (at least, compared with the other OGs).
[/quote]

You do have to remember that she is now a married woman ;) might want to break the bond between her wotas and herself. Just my opinion though.