Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey Xepher, no worry catching up on any of the missed posts, but whenever you have a chance to start prepping again I'd appreciate it!  If you could just prep this post about her photobook and then start from whatever day you have a chance to get back into it that would be great. :)
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

xepher416
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by xepher416 »

Sure, I'm going to start prepping again next week since it's my finals week right now, but I'm procrastinating right now so I'll get that one post done for you XD
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK sounds good! :) Thanks! And good luck on finals!

/edit lol I read this, went to the dentist, and promptly forgot about it the rest of the day.  Anyway, entry is translated now!

/edit again so I don't DP.  Xepher if you have time to start prepping this week again, awesome.  If you don't see me translating right away it's because my dad dropped a trade show tomorrow and wednesday on me out of nowhere so I won't have time until Thursday but I am definitely going to get to them!  If you don't have time don't worry about it though. :)
Last edited by yuzuriha on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Double posting so I can bump the thread.  I should have asked this last week, can anyone please prep this entry of Sayuki's about Budoukan? Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

Hi guys... I've succesfuly finished my last year as highschooler and now (at least during summer) I may consider returning to prepping again...

So, my first question... @ yuzu: Do you still need to have that post mentioned above prepped?

And my second question... What about making a temporary list of translators/preppers? I kind of gave it a try here.

I mean, i could be better than nothing. (or better than one year old spreadsheet - at least if majority of current translators/preppers join)
(and it could also help admins with updating the actual spreadsheet in the future)
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

If you want to do it, go for it!  I won't get around to translating until tomorrow though.  ALso my Sayuki prepper seems to have disappeared so if you decide to continue prepping I'd love if you took her over (no need to do any backlog besides that one entry though). :)
Kaori • Risako 

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

^done. Well... and I think I might give it a try.  :thumbsup:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Awesome, thanks! :)
Kaori • Risako 

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

GUYS RISAKO HAS REOPENED HER BLOG.

She hasn't made a new entry yet but can someone please please PLEASE be her prepper?!
Last edited by yuzuriha on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

^ I haven't prepped in a while but I could probably give it a try again. How often did she blog back in Berryz kobo and how many pictures and emoji did she seem to use per post?
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

She was like an every couple days poster and she is saying now she wants to post at her own pace so it will probably be less. She doesn't use a lot of emoji and it is usually about 2-3 photos per entry.

She did make her first new entry!

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://s.ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/e ... 29255.html' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://s.ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/e ... 55.html</a>
Last edited by yuzuriha on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

^ I could probably do that then. My exams finish on Thursday so I can start after then.
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK perfect!  Thank you so much Mizura!  Her entries tend to be pretty short so I should have no trouble catching up after Thursday.

PS thank you PyoKiyo for prepping for Sayuki!

And Xepher, are you still interested in prepping for Sakura?
Last edited by yuzuriha on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

No problem. Sayuki is quite easy to prep.  :thumbsup: 

I just have to "warn" you that I'm going to "disappear" on June 24 and won't be back until July 5, cause I'll be abroad, leaving my notebook at home.  :whistling:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That's fine, don't bother prepping the posts you miss while you're away and the week after because I'll be off (and I rarely get on the computer when I'm not at work).  After I'm back in the office I'll check for any important entries that might have been missed and will post them in here if I need you to prep them!  Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Yuzu, if you want I'll prep them until Mizura is free. (Which basically means her first one, I think lol)
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That'd be awesome!  She actually has two entries already, if you prep them I can get them done tomorrow!  Thanks <3
Kaori • Risako 

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

No problem! They're both done.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm done with exams now so I'll be able to prep again. Now it's time to refamiliarize myself with this.
Formerly Mizura
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="198178" data-time="1466015861">
OK perfect! Thank you so much Mizura! Her entries tend to be pretty short so I should have no trouble catching up after Thursday.

PS thank you PyoKiyo for prepping for Sayuki!

And Xepher, are you still interested in prepping for Sakura?</blockquote>

Sorry Yuzu for being inactive, but I've become so busy that I don't think I can prep anymore, sorry. It was fun prepping for Sakura. Maybe I'll come back in the future, but for now I'll have to withdraw. Thanks for everything. :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

No problem Xepher!  I just didn't want to ask for a new prepper if you were still interested.

So is there anyone who wants to prep for Sakura?

/edit Pyo Kiyo and Mizura please continue to prep even if you don't see me translating because I'll catch up.  I have not been sleeping well this week and can barely think in English so I haven't really been very successful at translating haha

(Pyo Kiyo I didn't forget about your vacation either, so that will give me time to catch up on Sayuki.  Thanks!)
Last edited by yuzuriha on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I hate to say this, but prepping for Risako is a pain and I'm sadly going to have to stop. She posts 5-10 pictures per post and since I don't have firefox anymore I can't right-click to save them instantly on Ameblo. This means I have to screenshot them, crop them and while that doesn't take long, having to do it for at least fifty images now has gotten me thoroughly tired of it. It's also incredibly time-consuming to do it that method and once my summer quarter class starts, I don't think I'll have time like I thought I was.

I'm sorry Yuzu, I know how much you were looking forward to translating Risako again.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Here's a better method, Mizura! on the blog page, Right click > View page source. Once the page source is open for Ctrl+F, and in the search box put /user_ . This will bring you to the links of all the images, and you just have to open them (they automatically open a new tab) and right click save.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That's fine Mizura!  This is all for fun anyway and lord knows I'm terrible at prepping myself so I can't expect anyone else to do it for me.  But if you take Thea's advice and change your mind let me know! 

Otherwise that means if anyone is available to prep for Risako and Sakura I would appreciate it!

/edit  OK this week ended up super busy.  Mizura, I haven't even noticed if you decided to keep prepping or not, but just so you know I won't be translating at all next week, but you can continue prepping if you are.  If not, I'll have the new prepper start from their first day.

PyoKiyo I know you were on vacation this week and I am on vacation next week, and Sayuki is a lot more wordy than Risako so don't worry about prepping at all until I am back on July 11th.  At that time if I go through and notice any important blog entries I'll have you prep those but otherwise just start prepping from 7/11.

Thanks!
Last edited by yuzuriha on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

Alright, now I'm back to prepp again. Let me know if you find some important blog-post from the blank period that you would like to translate.  :thumbsup:
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Will do, thanks!  And I probably won't get back into translating for another day or two because I'm catching up on work, but I'll be alone in the office in a couple weeks and can catch up then.
Kaori • Risako 

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'm going to do Momona's first post! I'll publish it as uncategorized for now. I had it published for like 10 minutes but took it down, as I went back and found my Kamiko draft that was not published as uncategorized.

So, Kamiko and Momona need categories.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

yuzu: Do you want me to stop prepping for some time so you wouldn't have too many post to translate? I wouldn't mind waiting until you have more time. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Actually yeah that would be great!  I'm hoping I can start translating again later today, so stop for now and I'll let you know when I'm ready for your to pick up again (and see if there are any important entries I need you to go back and prep).
Kaori • Risako 

michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

<div>Hello!</div>
<div>I'm translating Tanimoto again and I took Aikawa since it's been a year from the last translated post.</div>
<div>I would also like to take Kasahara when there's a category, if nobody else wants her.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Also, my English is a bit rusty, so feel free to correct any mistakes that I make in my posts~</div>
<p style="text-align:right;">Manaka.....