Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Anderei"]
I've been told they do edit concert vocals, though, so they probably were just a bit. Maybe, I'm not sure how anyone would actually know. 
[/quote]

This versus this.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
Hina-fest performances. Sorry if any of these have already been posted. Also a couple are Nico Nico but most are Youtube.

Morning Musume:
Hare Ame Nochi Suki
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
Sexy Boy
The Future
Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke (Updated)

Angerme (minus Maho):
Shabondama
Dondengaeshi
Take Off is Now (Dawa solo)

Country Girls x Juice=Juice:
Ai no Gundan
Tokkaiko Junjou

Sayuki's Resonant Blue Solo
[/quote]

I saw these live and they were awesome, especially Sayuki's Resonant Blue solo, which I actually heard her rehearse since I got there early and was positioned outside one of the hall doors when she rehearsed it. I had tears in my eyes when MM did "Hare Ame Nochi Suki."

I just got my Hina Fes DVDs in the mail and I'm more than a little annoyed that, of the four concerts on the two discs, two of them, including the Angerme/Kobushi Factory Premium, which I attended, were cut down to less than an hour!

Last edited by Madara on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="198981" data-time="1468982796">
<div>
I've been told they do edit concert vocals, though, so they probably were just a bit. Maybe, I'm not sure how anyone would actually know. 
[/quote]

This versus this.

</div>
</blockquote>

Thank you, I knew there was no way in hell Ogata could hit her line the "way she did." Also, on another clip I saw MM in their Tokyo to Iu costumes.... Which they've been wearing in concerts since like March now, lol.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="198981" data-time="1468982796">
<div>
[/quote]

This versus this.

</div>
</blockquote>

LOL can't blame them for this one. Sometimes it's just necessary. xD
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Thea"]

This versus this.

[/quote]
I still can't figure out how they managed to fix riho's line better than mizuki's...

<div>
[quote="Anderei"]
Hina-fest performances. Sorry if any of these have already been posted. Also a couple are Nico Nico but most are Youtube.

Morning Musume:
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
[/quote]

</div>
I'm surprised with the amount of blue lighsticks I saw for ishida in that performance. Who has the most fans now that riho isn't here?
Last edited by Derby on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Mizuki. Also don't they have like three different people whose light sticks could be blue?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

You made me go back and check it out. I could tell Ogata's was a lot lighter than Ishida, but I couldn't find Sato's color so I don't know
Image Hey
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

So I was watching the S/mileage ○○ Ganbaranakutemo Eenende!! MV today, and the quick flashes of newspaper on screen caught my attention. I know the covers (and backs and insides) of various editions have some fakey newspaper stories like "Found a beautiful smile!" or "Mustache girls on stage!" and I was kind of expecting to find those. But nope, it looks like they just took some shots of a legit newspaper. I didn't check every single instance, but they started to repeat.
I tried asking Google for "Actor Kubozuka survives fall from 9th floor condo" to see where it might show up, but all I found was someone else noticing the same thing 6 years ago.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Looks like The Japan Times with slight differences.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I hadn't even paid attention to the mention of 2004 from the first image. So yeah, even 6 years ago they were using a 6 year old newspaper--or maybe just stock "newspaper footage" sitting in their archives.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

One more Hina-Fest video:

Country Girls x Tsubaki Factory - Suki-chan
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Since there's no general topic thread in the Release Forum, I thought I'd ask here. Any new H!P albums coming out? The last one I got was C-ute's CMaj9. Anything since then or coming soon?

Granted, I could look up each group on CDJapan and try to decipher their listings (not an easy job), but I was just hoping someone here would be able to answer off the top of their heads.

Thanks.

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Madara"]
Since there's no general topic thread in the Release Forum, I thought I'd ask here. Any new H!P albums coming out? The last one I got was C-ute's CMaj9. Anything since then or coming soon?

Granted, I could look up each group on CDJapan and try to decipher their listings (not an easy job), but I was just hoping someone here would be able to answer off the top of their heads.

Thanks.
[/quote]

You can always check the year pages we have on Hello! Project Wiki. :)

Tsubaki Factory released a mini album (DVD+CD) earlier this year, but that's it unless you like musical soundtracks. No upcoming albums have been announced.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Tsubaki Factory released a mini album in May, Sound + Vision vol.1 .

Angerme released a best album in 2015, Angerme selection album.

And Juice=Juice released their first album in July 2015, First Squeeze.

Edit : Buononon was faster than me haha. She reminds me that, if you like musical musics, some albums were released and some will be this autumn. I didn't listen to them yet but past years' ones have some really good songs.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks, WonderBuono and Meikochi. I have the Angerme album, but my next CDJapan order will include the J=J album (which I didn't know about) and the Tsubaki Factory mini-album. :thumbsup:

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Juice's album is a great buy! I especially like the cover songs.

Tsubaki's mini album is actually a DVD release with a CD attached. All of their indie releases have been like that. So when you go looking for it, keep that in mind.

And Wota in Translation, translated the interview with Akira from the H!P Complete Single Book. Check it out!

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://kumomi.org/translations/2016/07/ ... ews-akira/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://kumomi.org/translations/2016/07/ ... -akira/</a>
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="199150" data-time="1469647053">Juice's album is a great buy! I especially like the cover songs.</blockquote>Note that the cover songs come on a third CD that only comes with the regular edition, versus the limiteds which come with a DVD or BD.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Buono! uploaded something to their YouTube channel for the first time in almost four years.

It's just Miyabi playing a claw machine but hey it's something. :D
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="199150" data-time="1469647053">
Juice's album is a great buy! I especially like the cover songs.
</blockquote>
Note that the cover songs come on a third CD that only comes with the regular edition, versus the limiteds which come with a DVD or BD.

[/quote]

Necessary info before ordering. Many thanks to both of you.
Last edited by Madara on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

Anyone else getting "item not available in the US" on purchased CDs from the iTunes Store?

Also J=J album is great from beginning to end. They are so great.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="199169" data-time="1469719319">
It's just <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/HIvsT2yzvpo' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Miyabi playing a claw machine</a> but hey it's something. :D</blockquote>

Since she failed thus not making her announcement, we're almost sure to get another video soon.
Campy <3 !
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I was looking for videos of pre-debut C-ute and found this. Anybody know where it's from?
Last edited by WonderBuono on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="199175" data-time="1469727096"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="199169" data-time="1469719319">It's just Miyabi playing a claw machine but hey it's something. :D</blockquote>
Since she failed thus not making her announcement, we're almost sure to get another video soon.</blockquote>
Wait, so did we know about this Buono! Festa thing on August 25th? Because that's a pretty big thing if you ask me. More Buono! is always buono. :hurr:

I love how the group disregards everything else and pops in and out of existence whenever it wants.

And damn, Miyabi has matured and I mean it in the best way possible. :omg:
Last edited by aine on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

They added the other two playing as well.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="199208" data-time="1469938047">
I was looking for videos of pre-debut C-ute and found <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/jBy2TTZq1IY' class="bbc_url" title="External link">this</a>. Anybody know where it's from?</blockquote>From a fan club video thing. I believe it was one of Mari's Bus tours or adventures.

Edit: they also did Piriri to Yukou in one of the other volumes. Still looking for the name of it....
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="199209" data-time="1469950031">
Wait, so did we know about this Buono! Festa thing on August 25th? Because that's a pretty big thing if you ask me.</blockquote>
If your question is about the concert itself, it was announced back at 2015 Countdown concert.

It's great news but I fear it'll be Buono's last concert.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai from Michishige☆Eleven SOUL. It appeared on the 55th DVD Magazine. 

That was the first time they performed it (I think?) and compare that with the last time they performed it at Riho's last FC event.

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

That is actually the video from the DVD Mag, since it wasn't on the setlist for the last day of the concert. However, they performed the whole song live at one of Sakura's birthday events, too, for another year of comparison.

Best B-side. Thanks for linking, Q! They both improved a lot. I listen to the 2015 one with my whole Riho solo playlist in the car a lot it's so <3.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="199351" data-time="1470482759">Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai from Michishige☆Eleven SOUL. It appeared on the 55th DVD Magazine. 

That was the first time they performed it (I think?) and compare that with the last time they performed it at Riho's last FC event.</blockquote> 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="199352" data-time="1470485054">That is actually the video from the DVD Mag, since it wasn't on the setlist for the last day of the concert. However, they performed the whole song live at one of Sakura's birthday events, too, for another year of comparison.

Best B-side. Thanks for linking, Q! They both improved a lot. I listen to the 2015 one with my whole Riho solo playlist in the car a lot it's so <3.</blockquote>
^I mentioned that already though. DVD Mag 55. (If anyone wanted to check it out.)

The DVD magazines usually have a done of the recordings that never make it to the DVD. I love finding them, though I've never bought them. xD
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.