UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aisasami" data-cid="201810" data-time="1477950201">
Maki did make it to the party, as seen in <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/ ... e=58A50704' class="bbc_url" title="External link">this photo </a>of OG with their kids.</blockquote>

That picture makes me insanely happy
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

What are the chances that members of the 9th-12th gens will have get-togethers like this 10 years from now?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I think there will be certain people that will keep in contact, but probably not everyone.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="JPope"]
What are the chances that members of the 9th-12th gens will have get-togethers like this 10 years from now?
[/quote]

I wasn't there at that time and I'm bad at "fore-seeing" things but did you really thought 10 years ago some OGs would hang out together like this ?

Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="201853" data-time="1478285820">
<div>
[/quote]

I wasn't there at that time and I'm bad at "fore-seeing" things but did you really thought 10 years ago some OGs would hang out together like this ?

</div>
</blockquote>

Yes. They were clearly a tighter group of friends than this current group, who has admitted to being merely "co-workers."
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

The bond between the OGs is really something.  I can't really think of any other idol group where the ex-members have stayed this close-knit.  It kind of makes watching old variety stuff even better because now you know most of the friendships shown there were real.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="201862" data-time="1478302576"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="201860" data-time="1478300104"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="201853" data-time="1478285820">
What are the chances that members of the 9th-12th gens will have get-togethers like this 10 years from now?</blockquote>

</blockquote>

Yes. They were clearly a tighter group of friends than this current group, who has admitted to being merely "co-workers."</blockquote>

Maybe a few of them but plenty of the girls hang out. Kanon has met up with Erina, Sakura and Rina from Angerme.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Most of them are co-workers who happen to either be on the same route or want to kill time. Like 2-3 have genuine relationships (and even then, I can only think of Kanon)
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Kanon definitely was the moodmaker. She was close to Riho, Erina and Sakura (and Maria apparently?) and got along with everyone else.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

The most genuine friendship I really saw was between Sayumi and Eri, myself. I really miss seeing something like that nowadays. I really think those two were genuine, especially knowing how rarely Sayu would really break her type of character, but she would do little tributes to Eri, like singing Itooshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni, even knowing it wasn't a song she could handle well, just because Eri was lead on it.

And then there's this. You just can't fake that level of closeness, respect, love.

But, otherwise, I do think Gale is more correct. There's likely a lot of non-real relationships, particularly nowadays. The ANGERME girls are the ones that seem to be closest with one another, and the other group members seem to like them as well.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Even with the OG though, they admitted on KinSma that there was a huge divide between the first gen and the rest that still exists to some extent today.

I'm guessing motherhood has really brought many of them together now though.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Farrah"]
The bond between the OGs is really something.  I can't really think of any other idol group where the ex-members have stayed this close-knit.  It kind of makes watching old variety stuff even better because now you know most of the friendships shown there were real.
[/quote]

Yup. Like I said in the Sexy Cat thread (this discussion is on-going in two threads, lol) I'm sure there are a few specific friendships among the current lineup, but the OGs felt like an extended family for the girls at the time, and their continued bond has proven that feeling to have been at least close to reality.

I think Kanon would have fit in with the OGs better than any girls from the 9th - 12th gen girls, precisely because she appears to have cultivated friendships with all of her peers. I get the feeling she's unique in that respect, though.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="201871" data-time="1478346102">
<div>
[/quote]

Yup. Like I said in the Sexy Cat thread (this discussion is on-going in two threads, lol) I'm sure there are a few specific friendships among the current lineup, but the OGs felt like an extended family for the girls at the time, and their continued bond has proven that feeling to have been at least close to reality.

I think Kanon would have fit in with the OGs better than any girls from the 9th - 12th gen girls, precisely because she appears to have cultivated friendships with all of her peers. I get the feeling she's unique in that respect, though.

</div>
</blockquote>

I think Haruna (Iikubo) would've been decent, too. Sure, she's bad, talent-wise, but personality, she's very sweet, caring and kind, I think she's reached out to a lot of members, as well, like Kanon did.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zoe"]
Even with the OG though, they admitted on KinSma that there was a huge divide between the first gen and the rest that still exists to some extent today.

[/quote]

That's totally understandable. They were the ones who founded the group. What they went through was unlike anything the girls that followed them had to experience. It makes sense that the bond created by that experience would be stronger. That they were able to put aside the resentment of other girls enjoying the success of the group at all after that speaks to their character, IMO. My gut tells me that, despite her cold outward demeanor, it was Yuko that whipped the other first gens in line to eventually accept new girls into the fold.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I know that Kanon and Sakura were pretty close, my guess is that was the closet friendship out of the whole group, probably slightly ahead Kanon and Riho. I think it's more likely that Kanon will stay friends with Sakura longer than Riho.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Was UUG's Budokan streamed? 

I always forget that UUG is under T-palette, so UFP groups and T-palette groups go to their shows. 
Last edited by GaleKakumei on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Up Up Girls announced they will be recruiting a second generation. Probably a good chance for some of the older kenshuusei who probably don't have a realistic chance of debuting within H!P anymore.

I was expecting an announcement that they're finally going to have a major debut but no dice. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

UUG, forever indie.

But that looks like a good way to get the older Kenshuusei out of the way.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I just love that they had a Budoukan show without having their major debut yet. TnB was there!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Anderei"]
Up Up Girls announced they will be recruiting a second generation. Probably a good chance for some of the older kenshuusei who probably don't have a realistic chance of debuting within H!P anymore.

I was expecting an announcement that they're finally going to have a major debut but no dice. 
[/quote]

Actuallly it seems it should be a sister group.

Campy <3 !
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Like AIS, or Pucchi Pass.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Chinami is in NZ where the 7.6 quake hit, but she has posted on Instagram to let everyone know she's okay.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Everybody's favorite robbed former Kenshuusei Tanabe Nanami's group OnePixcel is releasing their first single!

Tondeke Full PV
Analoganize Short PV

They lost a member due to health problems but this single is so good that I hope they don't fall prey to the problems smaller idol groups have. There's a lot of potential here.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I prefere the 2nd one and I do hope as well they won't stop soon. Nanami looks really happy to me (as well as both other girls for me).
Campy <3 !
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Kago Ai announced the sex of her 2nd baby that's due this spring! I'll let ya'll look and find out for yourselves.

http://www.jpopasia.com/feed/19198/ai-kago-announces-sex-of-2nd-child/
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

[quote="Myst"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="201532" data-time="1477074566">
<div>
I was reading a news outlet's article on her blog post, and they pointed out each day she's blogged has followed a sort of pattern....

So that makes me wonder if her next post will be Nov. 1, to end (or start over, if she plans to do Sayumi as well) that. The 31st doesn't seem to be much of a target if that's the pattern she's doing.

All in all, this is just great. :rofl:  Leave it to Sayu to make her return into a game of wits.
[/quote]
My guess is that the next one will be in 8 days (10/29)  :lol: Mi (10) chi (9) shi (8) ge (7) Sa (6) yu (5) mi (4) o (3) ka (2) eri (1) ! (or ka-wa-ii would work too... Something 3 syllables)

</div>
</blockquote>

So I went to her blog today because I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what happens on the 26th, and the pattern actually goes like this so far:
MI-CHI-SHI-GE-SA-YU-MI-SA-I-SE-[x] (the x being the last as-of-yet unrevealed syllable)

I had no clue what that could lead to, so I did a quick romaji lookup with the SA-I-SE as a starter ... and the main result was saisei (さいせい) -- resuscitation; regeneration; restoration to life; (2) reformation; rehabilitation; (3) playback; regeneration (sound, etc.); view (of a video clip); (4) reclamation; recovery; (5) rebirth; reincarnation; (P)

SAYUMI REBORN, BITCHES.
God I hope it turns out to be good.

Last edited by Kalle on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

The ONLY thing that could save this godforsaken year is Sayu's return, and it's official: She will be returning to showbiz in the Spring!!!
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

But... what is she doing? All this hype and she tells us nothing lol
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Probably the same stuff the rest of the OGs do.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

???????????????????? My Sayu!!!! ❤️ I'm so happy she'll be returning!