Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by GaleKakumei »

Iirc Minaeshi does these. She picked it up after some young user abandoned it in like 2013 without counting.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

The best shit posting video of H!P you'll ever see... Eat your heart out Brenda Sayashi.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

So now MM has 13 members. When was the last time MM had 13 members? I'm guessing it was sometime after Sakura Oda had joined and Sayumi and Reina were the only pre-9th Gen'ers still in the group. When was that and how long was it?

Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Here's a handy flow chart, Madara! So the last time they had 13 members was during the lineup before Riho graduated, during 2015, spanning from Seishun Kozou > Tsumetai Kaze.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Thea"]
Here's a handy flow chart, Madara! So the last time they had 13 members was during the lineup before Riho graduated, during 2015, spanning from Seishun Kozou > Tsumetai Kaze.
[/quote]

So it was only last year! Yikes, how soon we forget, LOL.

(Thanks, Thea.)
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I reviewed the new Kobushi Factory seaside concert on my blog (Kobushi Factory Special Live 2016 Summer in Otodama Sea Studio). It's on a DVD that came with their debut album.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Stumbled on this video this morning... S/mileage covers SPEED <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAnQ8isXx4

Look how baby they all are. Ayaka really has improved.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Anderei"]
2.Watarasebashi (Kamikokuryo)
[/quote]

Someone is simply too, too kind. Because this is on the Haro!Sute today!  :heart:
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kamiko singing Wataresebashi solo, as a prize for winning the "manners quiz" corner on H!S.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

C-ute and Morning Musume were on the FNS Christmas Special last night.

Here's the Super Idol Medley. (Youtube Link)

Morning Musume performing Utakata Saturday Night (Duu is such a ham.)
C-ute performing Kiss me Aishiteru (That ending.) 

Suzuki Airi also performed Bokutachi no mirai with Ieiri Leo and Momota Kanako (two of her former high school classmates).

Oh and there's PikoTaro coming out and performing with the idols. 

If you want to see the whole show I found this -> Part 1 / Part 2 (They quality isn't the best.)

This was 100 times better than last years mess.

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
C-ute and Morning Musume were on the FNS Christmas Special last night.

Here's the Super Idol Medley. (Youtube Link)

Morning Musume performing Utakata Saturday Night (Duu is such a ham.)
C-ute performing Kiss me Aishiteru (That ending.) 

Suzuki Airi also performed Bokutachi no mirai with Ieiri Leo and Momota Kanako (two of her former high school classmates).

Oh and there's PikoTaro coming out and performing with the idols. 

If you want to see the whole show I found this -> Part 1 / Part 2 (They quality isn't the best.)

This was 100 times better than last years mess.
[/quote]

My Japanese video store usually gets these right after they air. What's the official title of the show? I want to ask for it by the proper title.

Thanks.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

And now, for some Morning Musume stats with the Juusankies:
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Age at joining Morning Musume oldest to youngest:
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Nakazawa Yuko at joining was 24 years, 2 months, 19 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Ishiguro Aya at joining was 19 years, 3 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Li Chun at joining was 19 years, 1 month, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Fujimoto Miki at joining was 17 years, 11 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Yasuda Kei at joining was 17 years, 4 months, 27 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>6. Kaga Kaede at joining was 17 years, 12 days old</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Iikubo Haruna at joining was 16 years, 10 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Iida Kaori at joining was 16 years, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi at joining was 16 years, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Qian Lin at joining was 16 years, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>11. Yokoyama Reina was 15 years, 9 months, 20 days old</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Ogata Haruna at joining was 15 years, 7 months, 15 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">13. Yaguchi Mari at joining was 15 years, 3 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika at joining was 15 years, 2 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yoshizawa Hitomi at joining was 15 years, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Nonaka Miki at joining was 14 years, 11 months, 23 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Takahashi Ai at joining was 14 years, 11 months, 12 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Ishida Ayumi at joining was 14 years, 8 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Konno Asami at joining was 14 years, 5 months, 19 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Ichii Sayaka at joining was 14 years, 4 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Fukumura Mizuki at joining was 14 years, 2 months, 3 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">22. Kamei Eri at joining was 14 years, 27 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Goto Maki at joining was 13 years, 10 months, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Mitsui Aika at joining was 13 years, 10 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Ogawa Makoto at joining was 13 years, 9 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">26. Makino Maria at joining was 13 years, 7 months, 28 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Michishige Sayumi at joining was 13 years, 6 months, 6 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Oda Sakura at joining was 13 years, 6 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Ikuta Erina at joining was 13 years, 5 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Tanaka Reina was at joining 13 years, 2 months, 8 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Niigaki Risa at joining was 12 years, 10 months, 6 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Tsuji Nozomi at joining was 12 years, 9 months, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Kusumi Koharu at joining was 12 years, 9 months, 16 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Fukuda Asuka at joining was 12 years, 8 months, 21 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">35. Sayashi Riho at joining was 12 years, 7 months, 5 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">36. Haga Akane at joining was 12 years, 6 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">37. Suzuki Kanon at joining was 12 years, 4 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Sato Masaki at joining was 12 years, 4 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">39. Kago Ai at joining was 12 years, 2 months, 9 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">40. Kudo Haruka at joining was 11 years, 11 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">This generation is the first two-member generation in the group's history.
<p style="font-family:Arial;">The average age of the group dropped from post-Honey birthday of 17.636 to 17.385
<p style="font-family:Arial;">The new 13 member lineup becomes the 37th lineup.  The previous 11 member lineup (Suzuki Kanon graduation to 13th Generation) with 1 single ends at 6 months, 11 days, which puts them 14th on the list, below the 12 member lineup from Ai-chan's graduation to Gaki-san/Aika's graduation, and above the 14 member lineup from Nacchi's graduation to Tsuji/Kago’s graduation.
<p style="font-family:Arial;">The 13th generation comes in with the second highest average age for a generation:
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. 1st generation at joining was 17 years, 8 months, 7 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>2. 13th generation at joining was 16 years, 5 months old</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. 8th generation at joining was 16 years, 4 months old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. 2nd generation at joining was 15 years, 8 months, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. 6th generation at joining was 14 years, 8 months, 5 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. 12th generation at joining was 14 years, 2 months, 14 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. 5th generation at joining was 14 years, 9 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. 10th generation at joining was 13 years, 11 months, 25 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. 3rd generation at joining was 13 years, 10 months, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. 4th generation at joining was 13 years, 9 months, 25 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">11. 11th generation at joining was 13 years, 6 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. 9th generation at joining was 13 years, 2 months, 1 day old
<p style="font-family:Arial;">13. 7th generation at joining was 12 years, 9 months, 16 days old
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Madara, the show is called, FNS Kayousai 2016.

There is two nights, 12/7 and 12/14.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Madara, the show is called, FNS Kayousai 2016.

There is two nights, 12/7 and 12/14.
[/quote]

Thanks.

Are there tracklists anywhere of performers and songs?
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

So someone made this: Suzuki Airi High Notes Compilation

Bask in the perfection that is Airi.

Actually, I would be interested to know what her exact range is.

Edit: Oh also, I forgot to post this really great performance she did with Scandal.
Last edited by WonderBuono on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Set list for 12/7
http://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/musicaward-show/arashi-ken-hirai-akb48-crystal-kay-and-more-perform-on-fns-kayousai-2016/67886/

Set list for 12/14
http://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/musicaward-show/hoshino-gen-aaa-daichi-miura-keyakizaka46-and-more-perform-on-fns-kayousai-2016/68211/
[/quote]

Duly printed out and awaiting purchase of the actual DVDs. Thank you!

The second show has four acts that I've seen live: MM, C-ute, AKB48 and Momoiro Clover.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="203362" data-time="1481860733">
So someone made this: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/osweCF9lf9M' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Suzuki Airi High Notes Compilation</a>

Bask in the perfection that is Airi.

Actually, I would be interested to know what her exact range is.

Edit: Oh also, I forgot to post this really great <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/5pxQHPNcZi8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">performance</a> she did with Scandal.</blockquote>

Gah, Airi truly is perfection. I love her voice and her control. She's also just about the only H!P member who can actually handle high notes. I'm going to miss her when she graduates. I wish she was staying in the music business as well as in modeling.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="203346" data-time="1481813041">
<div>
Set list for 12/7
http://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/musicaward-show/arashi-ken-hirai-akb48-crystal-kay-and-more-perform-on-fns-kayousai-2016/67886/

Set list for 12/14
http://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/musicaward-show/hoshino-gen-aaa-daichi-miura-keyakizaka46-and-more-perform-on-fns-kayousai-2016/68211/
[/quote]

Duly printed out and awaiting purchase of the actual DVDs. Thank you!

The second show has four acts that I've seen live: MM, C-ute, AKB48 and Momoiro Clover.

</div>
</blockquote>

If you haven't checked out the performances. You'll enjoy the Idol collab's. It was fun. Though I have to wonder about the mics. Some girls were very much live and others, not so much. One idol group (I think it was one of the 46 groups,) had the hand mic's AND head mic's. It looked really akward. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Someone put up <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=RiKpJlYyLvA' class="bbc_url" title="External link"> Sakura's audition footage </a> from the show that was formally Satoyama. It's interesting on many levels because you catch glimpses of other future H!P members and also see how much Sakura has grown as a person.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Sakura was wearing $200 designer shoes in one of the audition footages :hahaha:
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Aww... Haruna's hamster Rana died.
[/quote]

That was depressing as fuuuuck to read for some reason, lol 
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Right now I'm watching a Chinese movie with a friend and the main character just looks so much like Momocchi I was kind of freaked out when I noticed it. She looks a lot more like Tsugunaga in motion but I still hope you can see the resemblance in a screencap lol
Image Hey
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Derby"]
Right now I'm watching a Chinese movie with a friend and the main character just looks so much like Momocchi I was kind of freaked out when I noticed it. She looks a lot more like Tsugunaga in motion but I still hope you can see the resemblance in a screencap lol
[/quote]

That's scary.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

There's a new H!P logo aaaand it's pretty much the same as the old one.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I first noticed in the H!P Winter 2016 concert and then again in the Summer 2016 concert that they now devote a set to each group singing other groups' songs. For instance, in the winter concert, C-ute sings the MM song, "Naichau Kamo," and MM sings the S/mileage song, "Mystery Night," and in the summer concert, Country Girls sings the C-ute song, "Crazy Kanzen na Otona," and MM sings the CG song, "Ai Oshikutte Gomen Ne," among other switch-ups. There were four such songs in the winter concert and six such songs in the summer concert.

Question: Did this practice start in the H!P Winter 2016 concert or much sooner? If so, in what concert did this practice begin? I hadn't noticed this in previous concerts, but I don't have ready access to the 2014-2015 setlists to check.

Thanks.

Last edited by Madara on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They've been doing it for quite some time, at least since 2013. That may have been the start of it.

Edit: Summer 2014 was the first.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JoshuaJSlone" data-cid="203469" data-time="1482239879">
There's a <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/6201/" title="External link">new H!P logo</a> aaaand it's pretty much the same as the old one.
</blockquote>
The old blue was cooler. Will they finally drop Cool Hello?

^^They've done it before.

For the winter 2013 concert C-ute covered The Matenrou Show, Berryz covered Massara Blue Jeans and MM got Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai.

For Summer 2014 Yappari S/mileage and Juice=Juice covered Help me!!, MM got 1-Oku 3-Zenman Sou Diet Oukoku, Berryz Crazy Kanzen na Otona and C-ute Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabancho.

In the Summer 2016 concert Sunshine Parade Kobushi and Tsubaki had Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru, Country Girls Crazy Kanzen na Otona, J=J Gashin Shoutan, C-ute Summer Night Town, ANGERME Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsumoushin and MM Itooshikutte Gomen ne.
Last edited by DonJuan on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I actually like it better than the old one. Although I still wish they'd bring the real logo back.